Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

+19
Chaglette
wetochan
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
pokemoneg
DuranDuran
ookamidesu
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
megarockman
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zweifel Marguerite
Acid Raw
Ice Silver Crystal
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by DuranDuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Yay!! =^^=
A post cast pacially about teh Duran!!!!!

You know I'll be there Luu!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 am

DuranDuran wrote:Yay!! =^^=
A post cast pacially about teh Duran!!!!!

You know I'll be there Luu!

>:3 You better be, Duran-chan. We will be discussing your kind: Mecha pups! Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm

asdfghjklkjhgfdsa I MISSED THE PODCAST @_@
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 pm

depression76 wrote:asdfghjklkjhgfdsa I MISSED THE PODCAST @_@

:3 You can always catch the next one!

Upcoming February Podcast Session:

Tomoe Marguerite and why we love to hate her.

Including a game of Mai-HiME/Otome charades.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Azusa Bark Bark!!!! *smiles* Yes, the EPIC MECH PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol I cant wait!!!!!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm

DuranDuran wrote: Azusa Bark Bark!!!! *smiles* Yes, the EPIC MECH PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol I cant wait!!!!!

Hey Duran! Sucks you missed out on the podcast, but I would like to record your portion on Skype whenever you catch me. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
DuranDuran wrote: Azusa Bark Bark!!!! *smiles* Yes, the EPIC MECH PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol I cant wait!!!!!

Hey Duran! Sucks you missed out on the podcast, but I would like to record your portion on Skype whenever you catch me. :)

*growls at self* damn it!!!! DX I've been so busy lately I forgot the days, but thanks Luu!!!! I could do it this weekend if you won't mind.... But is that fair though? I can always just do the next one.... Someone should message me on Skype next time cause I'm bad at remembering dates! XP

Oh well thanks Luu!!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 am

DuranDuran wrote:*growls at self* damn it!!!! DX I've been so busy lately I forgot the days, but thanks Luu!!!! I could do it this weekend if you won't mind.... But is that fair though? I can always just do the next one.... Someone should message me on Skype next time cause I'm bad at remembering dates! XP

Oh well thanks Luu!!

The weekend sounds perfect, I'll catch you....whenever. I may be busy later today (Saturday) but count on me monitoring you most of the day on Sunday. Until then! *salutes*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Lol sorry Luu, crazy weekened and I'm trying to get all my stuff in cause I start school next week. Anyway we can shoot for Sunday?! If not I can try for Saturday. Razz
Whys life gotta be so complicated!? : /
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Lol sorry Luu, crazy weekened and I'm trying to get all my stuff in cause I start school next week. Anyway we can shoot for Sunday?! If not I can try for Saturday. Razz
Whys life gotta be so complicated!? : /

Because it's full of complicated shit. ^_~

Sunday is perfect, Duran! ^_^ Any specific time for you?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Any time I'm awake?! XD
What's easier for you Luu? I would rather do it in the afternoon, or after lunch, or even later that night. It really doesnt matter. Normally I'm free to talk without worrying about anyone durning the week from 7:30 to 9:00 both pm. So what ever. :3
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Any time I'm awake?! XD
What's easier for you Luu? I would rather do it in the afternoon, or after lunch, or even later that night. It really doesnt matter. Normally I'm free to talk without worrying about anyone durning the week from 7:30 to 9:00 both pm. So what ever. :3

:) I'll bump you randomly from 7:00 to 9:00 pm on Saturday. That would work best for me since I'm busy with classes and friends on weekends. You may now bark. Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Lol I do not bark on command, bark!! :3
I am my own person and that works for me!! Wink
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 am

Thank you very much! :3 *pets* Good girl~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 am

Bark~ bark~ *wags tail happily*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Akira Okuzaki The cuteness is spreading...

So! I got the entire podcast edited properly and saved. Now it's ready for your portion to be added tomorrow. That way, I can upload it on YouTube that same night. :)

*gives you a Scooby-Duran-Snack*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Wow really Luu?! : /

That sounds good, and yay! I'm cute, but I'm not a pet okay. :3

I wonder how you would react to me not being cute?!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Wow really Luu?! : /

That sounds good, and yay! I'm cute, but I'm not a pet okay. :3

I wonder how you would react to me not being cute?!

Natsuki Kruger2 Really.

:3 No house pet, fair enough.

o.o I reacted quite surprise, have you forgotten your deep "angst" voice acting demo during one of our Skype conversations? You are talented enough to switch between angst and cute. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm

*shrugs* that's not even half of what I'm trying to do. Me and a few friends/ my brother are trying to get me a laptop so we can start doing these abridged series we wanna do! :3
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 pm

DuranDuran wrote:*shrugs* that's not even half of what I'm trying to do. Me and a few friends/ my brother are trying to get me a laptop so we can start doing these abridged series we wanna do! :3

:) An Abridged series is a great way to kick off a voice acting career. Best of luck on it! ;_; Sadly I didn't catch you on Saturday, so I had to get the podcast completed as many requested. Hopefully you'll be in the next one, Duran!

Mai-Multiverse Podcast Session 9: CHiLDs of the Mai-HiME universe

Our ninth podcast! The Mai-Multiverse goes over their personal favorite CHiLDs from the Mai-HiME series. Those lovable mecha beasts that the HiME utilize in battle. We name our favorites and least favorite, in addition to discussing actual real life legends they're based on. Whether Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-HiME Destiny, Mai-HiME EXA, Mai-HiME/Otome fanfiction or just about anything else from the Mai-Series, we're here to offer you entertainment and informative thoughts on our fandom. The following MM members are involved:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Narsilia
wetochan
Ivenetta-Zweifel
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Cheshire Kat (doesn't talk because of sickness, only types. I speak for her)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

It's okay Luu. I'll catch the next one. :3
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 pm

DuranDuran wrote:It's okay Luu. I'll catch the next one. :3

You got it! Can't wait to have you join us! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

A note of the dates in my phone so It will alert me so I'm online on the right time. :3
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

DuranDuran wrote: A note of the dates in my phone so It will alert me so I'm online on the right time. :3

:) Sweet! A set date will be announced for the next podcast within the next week or so. It's going to be busy for me on weekend, so I'm going to plan carefully. Check back!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Damn it's been a long time since we had a podcast, but it's okay. Life is pretty hectic so we all need a break I think. ^^

Let have fun okay guys!!!!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next