Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

+19
Chaglette
wetochan
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
pokemoneg
DuranDuran
ookamidesu
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
megarockman
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zweifel Marguerite
Acid Raw
Ice Silver Crystal
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Damn it's been a long time since we had a podcast, but it's okay. Life is pretty hectic so we all need a break I think. ^^

Let have fun okay guys!!!!

Hectic doesn't really cover it. XD You're right though, things have been extremely busy. We have a large project next month...

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t73p320-announcements-by-the-five-columns

Plus we have the Orphan event:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1385-destroy-the-hime-become-an-orphan-may-2012-event

Don't worry, there will be at least one podcast before Otakon. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by DuranDuran Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Hectic doesn't really cover it. XD You're right though, things have been extremely busy. We have a large project next month...

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t73p320-announcements-by-the-five-columns

Plus we have the Orphan event:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1385-destroy-the-hime-become-an-orphan-may-2012-event

Don't worry, there will be at least one podcast before Otakon. Arika Yumemiya

Lol, it's all good Luu. I'm excited about both projects.... I actually had a report that I had to write about this particular topic in phycology. I'll post in on the forum some where if anyone would like to read it..... Wait that's it!!!!! I'm going to start a thread spacifically for those who are better at writing their thoughts down if they want to write instead and then maybe have someone who is going to do the actual video read it for them. That would be very nice especially for those of us whom may be camera shy. ^^

Good to know that we will be having a podcast before Otakon.. sadely I don't think I can go. :(
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 am

I'm still planning on the next podcast to focus only on Tomoe Marguerite of Mai-Otome fame.

Or voice shy. ;p Sure, that's an excellent idea. Of course, I will take the responsibility or reading the opinions of any MM Superstars who happens to be "camera shy".

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t311p140-coming-out-stories-and-gay-lesbian-discussion

^ I don't want to label you. Even if (and correct Raven if I'm wrong) you said you were pansexual, it'll be nice to get a taste of your opinion on homosexuality and any friends you have who are gay. Maybe their story will inspire others here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm still planning on the next podcast to focus only on Tomoe Marguerite of Mai-Otome fame.

Or voice shy. ;p Sure, that's an excellent idea. Of course, I will take the responsibility or reading the opinions of any MM Superstars who happens to be "camera shy".

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t311p140-coming-out-stories-and-gay-lesbian-discussion

^ I don't want to label you. Even if (and correct Raven if I'm wrong) you said you were pansexual, it'll be nice to get a taste of your opinion on homosexuality and any friends you have who are gay. Maybe their story will inspire others here.

That's cool I think tomoe is an interesting character to do it on.

Yay, I had an excellent idea!!!! ^^ I wouldn't mind helping either.

Yes I am, thank you for asking Luu and double checking. Oh, and you shall I have a very interesting taste as it is and I think my report will be very interesting for those to read... I'm going to get started on creating that thread now, though I should ask.... Where would you like me to put it Luu?
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 am

DuranDuran wrote:Yes I am, thank you for asking Luu and double checking. Oh, and you shall I have a very interesting taste as it is and I think my report will be very interesting for those to read... I'm going to get started on creating that thread now, though I should ask.... Where would you like me to put it Luu?

The Off-topic forum for sure. If you feel it's a personal issue, put in in the Rorschach Bar forum. Personally, I'd rather see it in the Off-topic section. Guests can't see what happens in the Bar and your insightful report on the subject matter should be viewed worldwide. It could help someone out there.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 am

yeah, unfortunately I can't find it on my laptop, so I'm going to ask my teacher to e-mail me a copy of it so I can share it. ^^

Topic is already posted.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

DuranDuran wrote:yeah, unfortunately I can't find it on my laptop, so I'm going to ask my teacher to e-mail me a copy of it so I can share it. ^^

Topic is already posted.

Excellent, I'll check it out shortly. :) Thanks, Duran-chan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Excellent, I'll check it out shortly. :) Thanks, Duran-chan.

Okay, cool and not a problem Luu-sama.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Attention!!!

There will be a podcast planned for next month, leading into Otakon month. However, I will only request the ladies to take part in this show. The next podcast will feature the women of MM, discussing the latest topic "Which Mai-HiME/Otome characters would you see yourself in a relationship with"

For a topic like this, I want to make this an all girls show. Anyone not shy enough to host this episode is welcome to volunteer. I would like to get this episode in my possession for video editing in early June.

Also those who know about our gay/lesbian project, I will post another announcement in the next couple of days to assemble your thoughts or video/audio recordings for the video collab. Thank you for reading. :)

ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 am

Oi Luu!
Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Tumblr_lxorx4JRew1qehga4o7_r1_250
Otakon again! YEAAAHHHHH BOY
Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Tumblr_lxorx4JRew1qehga4o2_250
Do we happen to have a thread for plans for meeting up yet?
//also excuse to use the gifs i made of chie and haruka being derps
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm

pokemoneg wrote:Oi Luu!
Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Tumblr_lxorx4JRew1qehga4o7_r1_250
Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Tumblr_lxorx4JRew1qehga4o2_250

LOL Chie <3

Otakon, pft...I don't care... *grumbles to self*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm

pokemoneg wrote:Oi Luu!

I do plan on bumping the old thread in the very near future. Unlike last year, meet up, dinner and Mai-Otome PS2 tournaments will have specific "if you're late, you miss it" hours. All will be posted very soon, Neg. Check back often. :) Can't wait to fangasm about Otakon 2012? Head over to the thread and fart some premature rainbows:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t696p180-otakon-and-you-now-with-meetup-poll-vote-d
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

umm, did that podcast happen yet??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:umm, did that podcast happen yet??

Not yet, no >_>
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm

So, we have any plans for this yet? I'm down.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 am

Still deciding on the proper day. I'll post the announcement later today.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Announcement!

There will be a podcast scheduled for the 15th of this month. Only for the females of Mai-Multiverse. The topic at hand is "Which Mai-Series could you see your with in a relationship and WHY?!"

This gathering will take place on 11am Eastern Standard Time. If you're late, you miss it! This will be our final podcast before Otakon 2012 time.

Hope to see you there for all the fun and kinky sex games~ I strongly recommend that Valkyria Lightning shows up for this event because we have a special request to hear her voice. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Announcement!

There will be a podcast scheduled for the 15th of this month. Only for the females of Mai-Multiverse. The topic at hand is "Which Mai-Series could you see your with in a relationship and WHY?!"

This gathering will take place on 11am Eastern Standard Time. If you're late, you miss it! This will be our final podcast before Otakon 2012 time.

Hope to see you there for all the fun and kinky sex games~ I strongly recommend that Valkyria Lightning shows up for this event because we have a special request to hear her voice. :3

YES! i'll join this special Muffin's Podcast
too bad no any banana's allowed >:3
Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 am

wetochan wrote:YES! i'll join this special Muffin's Podcast

>:3 For your information, the only banana who will be present is me. No muffin on MM has the ability to record this event, so HA! Unfortunately I must keep silent. >:3 You win this time, Rin Tin Tin.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
wetochan wrote:YES! i'll join this special Muffin's Podcast

>:3 For your information, the only banana who will be present is me. No muffin on MM has the ability to record this event, so HA! Unfortunately I must keep silent. >:3 You win this time, Rin Tin Tin.

Pfft!!! but still~~ no any Banana-san are allowed to speak in Muffins SACRED PODCAST~~

Shizuru Fujino : oh mah~ gudness... i really looking foward to attend this podcast, isn't right? mah pup faced gremlin??

Natsuki Kuga : whatever you say~~~ but i'd love to see :Kyuubey: suffer this time! Natsuki Kruger2
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 am

wetochan wrote:>:3 For your information, the only banana who will be present is me. No muffin on MM has the ability to record this event, so HA! Unfortunately I must keep silent. >:3 You win this time, Rin Tin Tin.

Pfft!!! but still~~ no any Banana-san are allowed to speak in Muffins SACRED PODCAST~~

Shizuru Fujino : oh mah~ gudness... i really looking foward to attend this podcast, isn't right? mah pup faced gremlin??

Natsuki Kuga : whatever you say~~~ but i'd love to see :Kyuubey: suffer this time! Natsuki Kruger2 [/quote]

If only we can have Kyubey suffer. Instead, I have to sit through Homura x Madoka yuri. ;_;

Madoka x Homura

NAY!!!!! Give me Homura x Mami instead! \*o*/

Viola : Ah mah, moe yuri shoo is all da rage these daze~

Gakuenchou : What do you expect, Shizuru? It's popular! What makes you think you have any appeal anymore?

Viola : Cuz, giggle-panties, am'm COUNTRY STRONG!!!

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Countr11

Gakuenchou : ...kill me.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
wetochan wrote:>:3 For your information, the only banana who will be present is me. No muffin on MM has the ability to record this event, so HA! Unfortunately I must keep silent. >:3 You win this time, Rin Tin Tin.

Natsuki Kuga : whatever you say~~~ but i'd love to see :Kyuubey: suffer this time! Natsuki Kruger2

If only we can have Kyubey suffer. Instead, I have to sit through Homura x Madoka yuri. ;_;

Madoka x Homura

NAY!!!!! Give me Homura x Mami instead! \*o*/

Viola : Ah mah, moe yuri shoo is all da rage these daze~

Gakuenchou : What do you expect, Shizuru? It's popular! What makes you think you have any appeal anymore?

Viola : Cuz, giggle-panties, am'm COUNTRY STRONG!!!

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Countr11

Gakuenchou : ...kill me.

[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ffffffff!
you win this time!! honey! <3
wait a minute!! i am not done yet!!

Shizuru Fujino besides~~ do you remember this Natsuki-chan?
Saeko :remember of what?
Shizuru Kaichou : of this~~
Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 6 Page_210

Natsuki Kruger2
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 pm

LOL LUU-WALRUS.

Nice one puppehs! >8DDD

15th of June is the date of Euro's England vs. Sweden, so if you guys don't mind random outburst during podcast, I'm in xDD

Ah reminds me to get a new headset first.

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 am

Sweetness I'll finally be able to join in on this one cause I don't have class till the after noon!!!! ^^ and it's finals this week.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 am

I think I might wanna crash in with Lena? sweatdrop you peeps are gonna do it on Skype right?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next