Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

+38
Grawrr
Wolf-of-Wind
Cheshire Kat
Daichi148
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
BMeph
depression76
MidnightPersona
midori's crazy398
SpiralDasher
IlliterateKoi
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
Yuri-hime
Chaglette
SulliMike23
Ice Silver Crystal
GoldenSun13
Amaya
cecirdr
Chibi Rachy
zanekal1
GhibliFreek
Kino karutta-chan
ookamidesu
Kara
Konaxookami
she-ga-roo
RedEyedWolf
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
42 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 7 Empty Re: Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Post by Chaglette Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:'I like guys. I just don't want them in my bed.' LOL.

This could of easily come out of your mouth, Nagi. ;p Just admit it already.

Nao nao, Luu >:3 Let's not corner the little Nagi into the corner shall we?

Though, I have to admit that I agree with you *facepalms*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 7 Empty Re: Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 am

Nagi wrote:Though, I have to admit that I agree with you *facepalms*

Thatta girl. ;p Now you're learning.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thatta girl. ;p Now you're learning.

I have one of the ultimate yuri mistresses as a mentor, how can I not? Mikoto Minagi
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Nagi wrote:I have one of the ultimate yuri mistresses as a mentor, how can I not? Mikoto Minagi

Shizuma : She's easily referring to me. *dramatic angst mode*

>_< NO, SHIZUMA! NOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ANGST SCENES, PLEASE! KAORI IS DEAD! ACCEPT IT!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuma : She's easily referring to me. *dramatic angst mode*

>_< NO, SHIZUMA! NOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ANGST SCENES, PLEASE! KAORI IS DEAD! ACCEPT IT!!!!!

Nagisa : Oh Shizuma-sama... you still have me. <3 *gives a squeeze*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Nagi wrote:Nagisa : Oh Shizuma-sama... you still have me. <3 *gives a squeeze*

Shizuma : Oh yeah, almost forgot about you...~~

>_> Where's Tamao when you need her?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuma : Oh yeah, almost forgot about you...~~

>_> Where's Tamao when you need her?

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT - Page 7 100798829 : *pops out Nagisa's skirt* Did someone mention my name?

Nagisa : T-Tamao-chan!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 am

"I'm Christian, Unless You're Gay"
http://www.danoah.com/2011/11/im-christian-unless-youre-gay.html

This whole article. No, not just that: all of the posts he shows of all the life stories people have told him, how people have changed. All the comments in all of his posts about this topic, people sharing their own life experiences. It shows that we're not alone. Others are like us.
I'm beyond lucky, a miracle has been bestowed upon me that both my parents are accepting of me. I know it's not the most comfortable topic for them, so I spare them having to think about it by not bringing it up, but I still have a roof over my head and loving, accepting parents, which so much more than so many of the stories I've heard about other homosexual children that have come out to their parents. I'm so fortunate, and it hurts when I read others aren't; so, when I read about the change this man's article has made, I can't help but feel overwhelmed and think that people are starting to change in the world, starting to look past hate and "sin" and just love /people/.

Follow-up posts concerning real-life stories about how this article changed their lives: http://www.danoah.com/category/im-christian-unless-youre-gay/

This article and the follow-up posts moved me to the point of tears, each new message bringing up a new flow. I'm honestly scared to post this, but if I can help spread the word, have others click the link, read the article, and /truly/ understand what it's like for us and others in similar situations, then I feel like I'm making a difference and not hiding any more. If this article has moved you too, please spread the word.

---

I've never been an active person to spread words of being accepting of homosexuals, because I've always been afraid of backlash. Like I said above, I am a slightly-outed lesbian, but I keep mostly to myself if the topic should arise. This is the first time I've done anything active. It feels good. It feels right. I'm so happy right now that nothing could bring me down, I haven't been this happy in a long time and all of this only for standing up for myself and others like me.

I say it again: If this article has moved you too, please spread the word. ^^
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks for sharing this, Dash. I had a chance to read the article and comments earlier today. More acceptance in an unaccepting world makes life suck less.

^^; Honestly, I can spread the word a tad differently. Check our announcements section in the near future, hopefully you'll be interesting in taking part.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks for sharing this, Dash. I had a chance to read the article and comments earlier today. More acceptance in an unaccepting world makes life suck less.

^^; Honestly, I can spread the word a tad differently. Check our announcements section in the near future, hopefully you'll be interesting in taking part.

Thanks, Luu. I know it's not much to be thanked just for reading something, but really, thank you. =) I posted this a couple other places and no one, not even anyone on facebook, responded to my post. I feel like they were avoiding it and that truly made me sad; are they trying to avoid the fact that I'm a lesbian? Can they not be bothered to take the time to read one powerful message?
I know I'm just speculating, but it means a lot to me that you took that time to read. Grazie. X3

I look forward to seeing what it is. ^^
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:40 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Thanks, Luu. I know it's not much to be thanked just for reading something, but really, thank you. =) I posted this a couple other places and no one, not even anyone on facebook, responded to my post. I feel like they were avoiding it and that truly made me sad; are they trying to avoid the fact that I'm a lesbian? Can they not be bothered to take the time to read one powerful message?
I know I'm just speculating, but it means a lot to me that you took that time to read. Grazie. X3

I look forward to seeing what it is. ^^

Which is funny. Is being a lesbian not special too? o.o; Take it as a defense mechanism people have to avoid such a delicate subject.

You: Let's talk rainbows!

The "norms": Uhhhh, can we talk about chest infections instead?

And yes, it shall be announced soon. o.o Nani? You have a Facebook? If you're not too shy to join in on the yuri filled antics of our MM and femslash Facebook groups, PM me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Which is funny. Is being a lesbian not special too? o.o; Take it as a defense mechanism people have to avoid such a delicate subject.

You: Let's talk rainbows!

The "norms": Uhhhh, can we talk about chest infections instead?

I think of it this way: being a lesbian can be special, the same way being straight can be special. Both are perfectly normal and it's only part of who we are. It doesn't define us; we're just people. :3

Pssh, my rainbow are badass, what'chu talkin' 'bout. 8) poptart kat
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I think of it this way: being a lesbian can be special, the same way being straight can be special. Both are perfectly normal and it's only part of who we are. It doesn't define us; we're just people. :3

Pssh, my rainbow are badass, what'chu talkin' 'bout. 8) poptart kat

:3 Correct. It's character (I'll even toss in attitude) that truly defines us. :3

Check the announcement section VERY soon. My little idea will be up!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 am

Wow, i was exploring the site and came across this thread. You guys all have some very cool and amazing stories and opinions. I finally found some people with common sense on the internet! [except for you guys at SCANDAL-HEAVEN, I love all of you : D] So, i guess i should share my coming out story. Hmm...how should i begin? In the second and third grade i only said i was a lesbian to keep guys from hounding me, even though at the time i didn't care for love at all [when i told them this they didn't get it but they still left me alone]. Then my parents jumped on the bandwagon and started asking me a bunch of questions about being a lez, and that i might be too young and all that kind of crap. In the end, the only one who said they would support me even if i did turn out to be a lesbian was my dad and stepmom. Years pass, now im in 6th grade and i still don't care about love. Until one day i met my future crush in afterschool. At first i just admired her because she was better at swimming than i was or ever will be xD. Eventually, i really did fall in love with her and i never told her till i was 13-borderline-14. I would always blush when she talked or looked at me. She treated me like a friend, until i noticed she started following around a lot, smiled and laughed more when i was around, and let me sneak a peak down her shirt [secretly of course xD, I kno, ima perv]. Basicly she seemed attracted to me [at least in my eyes]. When i told her how i felt, she didnt get angry at all, more like she was in shock. In our conversations after that day, she didn't give me an answer about whether she liked me or not, but whenever i brought my love up, she always shyed away from the subject and didn't want to talk about it. We would talk about anything else though, until after a while we stopped talking. Both sets of my parents are ok with me being a lesbian now, but i feel confused about Ruana [my crush]. Im trying to get over her but i feel a little conflicted about what she might have felt or be feeling. Some help plz!!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Wow, i was exploring the site and came across this thread. You guys all have some very cool and amazing stories and opinions. I finally found some people with common sense on the internet! [except for you guys at SCANDAL-HEAVEN, I love all of you : D] So, i guess i should share my coming out story. Hmm...how should i begin? In the second and third grade i only said i was a lesbian to keep guys from hounding me, even though at the time i didn't care for love at all [when i told them this they didn't get it but they still left me alone]. Then my parents jumped on the bandwagon and started asking me a bunch of questions about being a lez, and that i might be too young and all that kind of crap. In the end, the only one who said they would support me even if i did turn out to be a lesbian was my dad and stepmom. Years pass, now im in 6th grade and i still don't care about love. Until one day i met my future crush in afterschool. At first i just admired her because she was better at swimming than i was or ever will be xD. Eventually, i really did fall in love with her and i never told her till i was 13-borderline-14. I would always blush when she talked or looked at me. She treated me like a friend, until i noticed she started following around a lot, smiled and laughed more when i was around, and let me sneak a peak down her shirt [secretly of course xD, I kno, ima perv]. Basicly she seemed attracted to me [at least in my eyes]. When i told her how i felt, she didnt get angry at all, more like she was in shock. In our conversations after that day, she didn't give me an answer about whether she liked me or not, but whenever i brought my love up, she always shyed away from the subject and didn't want to talk about it. We would talk about anything else though, until after a while we stopped talking. Both sets of my parents are ok with me being a lesbian now, but i feel confused about Ruana [my crush]. Im trying to get over her but i feel a little conflicted about what she might have felt or be feeling. Some help plz!!

You sound just like me when I was your age! (I just made myself feel old by saying that =_=)

I'd say the only thing you can really do to settle your mind is ask her outright what she feels for you. It will be awkward and uncomfortable for both of you, but guessing won't help. Whatever her answer is, take it, accept it and move forward from there. I made the mistake of not doing this, and found out years later that she had been just as much in love with me as I had been with her. This might not be the case for you, but the constant 'what if's' will bug the hell out of you if you don't be upfront about it.

Just my two cents anyway :)

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Wow, i was exploring the site and came across this thread. You guys all have some very cool and amazing stories and opinions. I finally found some people with common sense on the internet! [except for you guys at SCANDAL-HEAVEN, I love all of you : D] So, i guess i should share my coming out story. Hmm...how should i begin? In the second and third grade i only said i was a lesbian to keep guys from hounding me, even though at the time i didn't care for love at all [when i told them this they didn't get it but they still left me alone]. Then my parents jumped on the bandwagon and started asking me a bunch of questions about being a lez, and that i might be too young and all that kind of crap. In the end, the only one who said they would support me even if i did turn out to be a lesbian was my dad and stepmom. Years pass, now im in 6th grade and i still don't care about love. Until one day i met my future crush in afterschool. At first i just admired her because she was better at swimming than i was or ever will be xD. Eventually, i really did fall in love with her and i never told her till i was 13-borderline-14. I would always blush when she talked or looked at me. She treated me like a friend, until i noticed she started following around a lot, smiled and laughed more when i was around, and let me sneak a peak down her shirt [secretly of course xD, I kno, ima perv]. Basicly she seemed attracted to me [at least in my eyes]. When i told her how i felt, she didnt get angry at all, more like she was in shock. In our conversations after that day, she didn't give me an answer about whether she liked me or not, but whenever i brought my love up, she always shyed away from the subject and didn't want to talk about it. We would talk about anything else though, until after a while we stopped talking. Both sets of my parents are ok with me being a lesbian now, but i feel confused about Ruana [my crush]. Im trying to get over her but i feel a little conflicted about what she might have felt or be feeling. Some help plz!!

You sound just like me when I was your age! (I just made myself feel old by saying that =_=)

I'd say the only thing you can really do to settle your mind is ask her outright what she feels for you. It will be awkward and uncomfortable for both of you, but guessing won't help. Whatever her answer is, take it, accept it and move forward from there. I made the mistake of not doing this, and found out years later that she had been just as much in love with me as I had been with her. This might not be the case for you, but the constant 'what if's' will bug the hell out of you if you don't be upfront about it.

Just my two cents anyway :)

I agree with this. Ask her to be straight up with you. She seems to want to avoid the discussion... and I think it's probably a good idea to figure out why for that too. But the best way to get over her and move on is to know, without a doubt, what she feels for you. Don't do it too forcefully though. You'll come across as too aggressive. If I was in your position, I'd just go up to her, tell her how I feel about her, ask her what she feels for me, and assure her that no matter what her response is, nothing between you two has to change if she doesn't want it to.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:18 pm

@above posts

Ara, thanks for the advice! The only problem is that i can't talk to her in person, only over the phone since i left the afterschool due to personal reasons. If she decides not to pick up the phone, then im still left hanging. And unfortunately i have come off as a little aggressive, so that caused her to go back in her shell rather than talk much about the subject
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

:3 Sorry to interrupt the oh-so-serious discussion for Midori-chan. *GRABS KOI AND STICKS A BLADE IN HER MOUTH*

>:3 WHY SO SERIOUS?!

But I wanted to wish my fellow gay, lesbian, bi, and transgender peeps a Happy Pride Month! June has arrived and it's gayer than a Shizuru x Lady Gaga music video.

Gay Rainbow Shizuru Kaichou Gay Rainbow

I will leave you with Pride Day shout outs from the legendary Idina Menzel (of Rent, Glee and Wicked fame) as well as yours truly. The Best In The World. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I agree with this. Ask her to be straight up with you. She seems to want to avoid the discussion... and I think it's probably a good idea to figure out why for that too. But the best way to get over her and move on is to know, without a doubt, what she feels for you. Don't do it too forcefully though. You'll come across as too aggressive. If I was in your position, I'd just go up to her, tell her how I feel about her, ask her what she feels for me, and assure her that no matter what her response is, nothing between you two has to change if she doesn't want it to.

Great in theory, bad in practice depending on the person.

Honestly, Dye here is forgetting about the other kind of girls. The kind who avoid any kind of real discussion. Where, regardless of their feelings/emotions for you their to afraid to even be friends with you. They may even decide it's better to hate you than risk caring or at least try and push you to hate them.

I do agree you may need to try and talk, but if she keeps pushing you away then try and be patient. Patience, though, is hard for me and harder still when you care about someone and would rather NOT give a flying fuck about them.

Also, is she even worth it? Do you wanna be her friend regardless of her flaws, of how she may hurt you, and do you think she can even fathom to handle accepting you as a friend or more if you mess up as well... or will she be a coward and run away from you and other affections and treat you like absolute shit and make you feel like dirt.

If she's treating you like that, and you have it in you, walk away if you can or your feelings aren't strong enough to keep trying. Because if you don't think she's worth fighting for--even if just a friendship--just stop. If she's worth being in your life--friend or lover--keep trying. The second you stop to care, if you stop to care and not just telling yourself it's too hard, idk. I really don't know.

All I know is that that kind of situation is hard. Even harder if you actually dated the person and you still can't figure out what the fuck happened, why they refuse to see you exist, and how they can forget the good things just because of whatever. *Shrugs*

It's worse when you have a understanding--and even pity--for what they're doing to themselves and others.

Sorry, I just found some of the replies funny. Dye's basically said what I actually did in high school when I was younger, except I'm aggressive as fuck. Maybe that's part of my issue? But I always give shit my all and I tend to refuse to lose those I love. I don't like losing or admitting defeat when it comes to those I love so I'll fight for them and, even when I want to give up and I've even ran away from friends for years... I'd realize there's more to all relationships--love or friend--that mean something and if you really care about people you never really stop caring.

Sorry, my tangential thought pattern is coming out.

If you care about her or anyone... fight for the friendship if nothing else. Even if they reject it, never stop caring. I make the mistake of being to aggressive, but I tend to have different emotional control than others that can affect me in weird ways, but just do what Dye said, but be careful.

Those you love can tear your heart out worse than the common rabble. Or, maybe I am just a bleeding heart?

Good luck, and do yourself a favor?

Never, ever, give up on someone you truly love. Even if they curse your name. You may have to wait for years, maybe never, but they may come around someday and realize that you had nothing but good intent. Love and be loved in return, perfection in imperfection...

And never, ever, EVER feel bad for loving.

I wish you better luck than I've been having with some people I love. :3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:19 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:I agree with this. Ask her to be straight up with you. She seems to want to avoid the discussion... and I think it's probably a good idea to figure out why for that too. But the best way to get over her and move on is to know, without a doubt, what she feels for you. Don't do it too forcefully though. You'll come across as too aggressive. If I was in your position, I'd just go up to her, tell her how I feel about her, ask her what she feels for me, and assure her that no matter what her response is, nothing between you two has to change if she doesn't want it to.

Great in theory, bad in practice depending on the person.

Honestly, Dye here is forgetting about the other kind of girls. The kind who avoid any kind of real discussion. Where, regardless of their feelings/emotions for you their to afraid to even be friends with you. They may even decide it's better to hate you than risk caring or at least try and push you to hate them.

I do agree you may need to try and talk, but if she keeps pushing you away then try and be patient. Patience, though, is hard for me and harder still when you care about someone and would rather NOT give a flying fuck about them.

Also, is she even worth it? Do you wanna be her friend regardless of her flaws, of how she may hurt you, and do you think she can even fathom to handle accepting you as a friend or more if you mess up as well... or will she be a coward and run away from you and other affections and treat you like absolute shit and make you feel like dirt.

If she's treating you like that, and you have it in you, walk away if you can or your feelings aren't strong enough to keep trying. Because if you don't think she's worth fighting for--even if just a friendship--just stop. If she's worth being in your life--friend or lover--keep trying. The second you stop to care, if you stop to care and not just telling yourself it's too hard, idk. I really don't know.

All I know is that that kind of situation is hard. Even harder if you actually dated the person and you still can't figure out what the fuck happened, why they refuse to see you exist, and how they can forget the good things just because of whatever. *Shrugs*

It's worse when you have a understanding--and even pity--for what they're doing to themselves and others.

Sorry, I just found some of the replies funny. Dye's basically said what I actually did in high school when I was younger, except I'm aggressive as fuck. Maybe that's part of my issue? But I always give shit my all and I tend to refuse to lose those I love. I don't like losing or admitting defeat when it comes to those I love so I'll fight for them and, even when I want to give up and I've even ran away from friends for years... I'd realize there's more to all relationships--love or friend--that mean something and if you really care about people you never really stop caring.

Sorry, my tangential thought pattern is coming out.

If you care about her or anyone... fight for the friendship if nothing else. Even if they reject it, never stop caring. I make the mistake of being to aggressive, but I tend to have different emotional control than others that can affect me in weird ways, but just do what Dye said, but be careful.

Those you love can tear your heart out worse than the common rabble. Or, maybe I am just a bleeding heart?

Good luck, and do yourself a favor?

Never, ever, give up on someone you truly love. Even if they curse your name. You may have to wait for years, maybe never, but they may come around someday and realize that you had nothing but good intent. Love and be loved in return, perfection in imperfection...

And never, ever, EVER feel bad for loving.

I wish you better luck than I've been having with some people I love. :3

Good point. Given the situation where they want to avoid you like the plague, it's probably safe to say that they aren't interested.

Midori, you're still young. You still have a lot of time in front of you. I know it's easier said than done, but you're probably better off just forgetting this girl. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:25 pm

@Above posts

Thanks alot guys, my dad was telling me something similar, looking everything over in my mind, she really wasn't worth me losing my mind if in the end she only wants to avoid me. It definitely makes sense, ty everyone! Now when i start my first year of H.S. in the summer, i can start looking around > : D im so evil xD
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:45 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:@Above posts

Thanks alot guys, my dad was telling me something similar, looking everything over in my mind, she really wasn't worth me losing my mind if in the end she only wants to avoid me. It definitely makes sense, ty everyone! Now when i start my first year of H.S. in the summer, i can start looking around > : D im so evil xD

You're in the early stages of your life, Midori. We have a lot of lesbians on the forum as you can already tell, who've done the High School thing already. Their advice may get you through some tough times up ahead. For now, I'm wishing you some smooth sailing instead. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm

bump

My new friend Lian isn't highly well known, but I love her honest input on lesbians, gay life and best of all- PUSSSY! *O*

Lian the lesbian Episode 11: what girls ask lesbians

Lian the lesbian Episode 16: How to ask out a girl on a date

Lian the lesbian Episode 17: Your a lesbian!

Lian the lesbian Episode 18: My lesbian wish

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: bump

Lian the lesbian Episode 11: what girls ask lesbians

I agree with her on that. Some people can be really ignorant and think that just because we're lesbians, we will try to hump every person with double-X chromosomes. All people, whether they are homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals, pansexuals have this thing called standards. And quite often, open-mindedness is on the list of standards, so really... people with small minds really have nothing to worry about. -_-;

Last edited by ookamidesu on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Exactly, Dye. Here's her latest video on the unfortunate murder of two lesbians in Texas. ^^;

It sucks of course, but like I told her earlier, no matter if it's 3000 BC or 23567087 ADDDDDDDD.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID. AND WILL ALWAYS DO STUPID THINGS

Nobody deserves what happened to those two girls. On the plus side, I'm happy Lian found a girlfriend for herself. ^o^/ Many congrats to her!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next