Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
GoldenSun13
Ice Silver Crystal
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Empty Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon May 23, 2011 2:47 am

When I first heard about Glee I thought it was going to be like disney's High school musical..no it's so much more. This show is a very good musical comedy and it's been nominated for a couple of Golden Globes this year. Did I mention that Jane Lynch is in it?? i love her too! So, do we have any "Gleeks" in the forum? I am a huge gleek and have not missed an episode yet .__. I totally slash BrittanyxSantana.

>///<
Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Glee-110
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Empty Re: Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 am

When it first came out, I was glued to the TV, waiting for it to come on. But then I moved because of uni and I lost track of when the new season airs... :S Shame on me!

I love San/Britt :) But I don't think anything will happen. I wonder who they'll pare Santana up with once she's properly out.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Empty Re: Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm not an OMGI'MSUCHAGLEEK fanatic although I have to admit, they have given birth to a number of great musical numbers and character relationships. Especially cover songs which tickle my fancy more, being old-fashioned. ^_^

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am

Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*ish a huge, HUGE fan of HeYa*
HeYa=Heather Morris aka Brittany S. Pierce & Naya Rivera aka Santana Lopez.
I have huge crushes on both of them XDDD It's amazing, TROLOLOL.

So, yeah, well, I am a huge gleek n o w. My friends who know this think I am even weirder n o w :< XD
Since I myself thought that I would never ever never ever never ever enjoy this series, because on the first look it looks just soooo... umm yeah... stupid?? Well, it is stupid in many ways, in many goood ways :3 It's amazing how often I still think "wtf are they doing there??", but hey I still like it... somehow XDD It's just that Glee has SO MANY facets. Sure on the first look you think it's just a stupid highschool story with typical prejudice, but when you watch more you will find more, too ö.ö ...but it is still stupid in so many ways ;P You have to admit that ;P Especially things which involve Rachel and Finn, hai?? : D

Btw. I needed like 3 tries to really start watching Glee. I watched the scene where Britt Britt gets her Sweet Lady Kisses, but I couldn't like it. But hey after a DA-user, who I trust in taste, begun drawing things to a FF, I just had to read this FF (I normally don't read FFs to animes, mangas, series, movies, whatever I don't know), Influence btw., GO READ IT N O W!, too. Annnnnd after it I just had to give Glee another chance and I am TOOOOOOTAAALLLLLLLYYY happy I did (:

Some of you saw the final epi of season two, hai?? :<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat May 28, 2011 1:52 pm

I was wondering when you would comment on this thread Kino :)
Now I'm off to read the FF you mentioned...

I haven't seen the final epi of season two :S But I heard it was awesome.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 pm

So that's Sappho's Ghost! I read there was a local fanfiction author for Glee living nearby, guess this is her! I have to agree with Kino-chan, at first glance Glee didn't sell to me. Can you blame me? IMO, TV sucks now and a majority of the shows aren't on par with the epics of yesterday. Over time, Glee started to show a lot of depth with it's characters. XD My only drawback is that I'm watching the series out of order, I plan on starting from the first season and working my way up to soak in the Glee-ships I see potential in. <3

Heather MorrisxNaya Rivera = ShizNat2

Sorta. XDDDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I started off not wanting to watch Glee because that was what all the 'cool kids' were doing and I was trying to act like a hipster and go against the trend. But I started listening to the music and I found it hard to hate it. I started watching the odd episode when I could-but I didn't start watching it weekly 'till season two when DARREN CRISS who is amazing and I'm SO GLAD he's being recognized for his talent came in. I stopped watching for a while when I was busy with musical rehearsals.

I didn't start watching again until one of my friends asked me to read a fanfiction she was working on for Brittany and Santana. xD I was like-OH-THERE'S ANOTHER HOMOSEXUAL COUPLE FORMING? I'M IN. So I started watching again. I love Santana-bitchy but kind in her own way. and Brittany is adorable. xD I dislike Quinn though. I dislike her very much.

But I mostly hold on for the music and the guest stars. whenever Cheno is a guest star it's a treat, and with Idina at the end of season one? I was a happy girl. And the season finale this season? Saw most of it coming but...
Spoiler:
It's funny-because I was at LINCOLN CENTER three days before they filmed there-I sat on that fountain WAY before they danced on it. And I've pretty much been everywhere they went in the episode. xD It's funny to me. But yeah. I'm a Gleek-and I'll admit it now-I'm not ashamed of it anymore. xD I figure it's about time, since I own Season 1 and like...HALF the music. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun May 29, 2011 3:39 pm

@ Golden
Let me know what you think about it :3

@ Luu
Living nearby?? Means in NY or what?? ö.ö
And yepp, that's exactly what I was talking about X3 You can't trust the TV. It's horrible how much stupid things you can watch <_<

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Heather MorrisxNaya Rivera = ShizNat2

Sorta. XDDDD
SORTA, yes. They are my new Shizuru and Natsuki ö.ö Well, not HeYa (I shouldn't interpret things, if there aren't any), but Brittana <3 Which doesn't mean that they are alike, because they aren't ô.o

Konaxookami wrote:And the season finale this season? Saw most of it coming but...
Spoiler:
I KNOW, right?? :<
Spoiler:
Konaxookami wrote:It's funny-because I was at LINCOLN CENTER three days before they filmed there-I sat on that fountain WAY before they danced on it. And I've pretty much been everywhere they went in the episode. xD It's funny to me.
haha. Funny and surreal, hai?? ö.ö

I am sad that I am not able to see them live ;_;
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 am

@Kino It's really good. I like the way Sappho has given Britt a bit more character. Plus, the fact that it's Britt running after San and not the other way round, like in the series, is painfully amusing.

The way she interweaves what happened in season 1 with her version of events is really clever.... I want more :S
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Some amusing images borrowed from the fuck yeah Brittana tumblr. ^_^

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Tumblr11

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Tumblr12

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Tumblr13

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! Tumblr14
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 am

@Luu The last one is just epic! XD

Finally watched the finale and I WANTS MORE!!!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:@Luu The last one is just epic! XD

Finally watched the finale and I WANTS MORE!!!

XD RITE?! I couldn't contain myself when I saw it. XD The Glee fans are awesome.

I noticed the season box sets are on sale lately, I now want them. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I noticed the season box sets are on sale lately, I now want them. Arika Yumemiya

I own season 1. =3 -proud gleek- and after months of pestering-I'M FINALLY GETTING KITKAT IN ON THIS. >D I know she'll love it, she's just trying to act bohemian and not hipster by not watching it. But she's been influenced by my glee CDs and Glee-scussions in school. >3 CONVERT NOW. But I'm in love with the new development at the end of the second season.

Spoiler:

But right now I'm addicted to the songs from 'Funeral' ESPECIALLY 'Pure Imagination'. guh...so pretty. *-*
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Konaxookami wrote:she's just trying to act bohemian and not hipster by not watching it.

I totally understand KitKat here, I'm one of those who thinks everything new is shitty *cough* dontwatchJerseyShore *cough* Glee is actually a pretty damn good show, it deserves all the love and hype surrounding it. I just need to find time and watch it in damn order! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Pure orgasmn. *dies*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:
PFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Pure orgasmn. *dies*

kawaiidesuplz

HEATHER FUCKING MORRIS...LIVE?! EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am

Heather Morris is a gift from the Gods!!!

and I want Naya Rivera to marry me!!!! kawaiidesuplz

Finally found somewhere to watch Glee with out TVBlinkx *shakes fist angrily at Dorm Room* XD
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm

>> IF YOU'RE A FANGIRL, DO NOT CLICK (CLICK IT!!!!!!) OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE! <<

brittana brittana brittana kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:14 am

We are all dead now :'D I am a VERY HAPPY dead Kino ^___^
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnsbmp8dMB1qi9f9x.gif

It's okay, I'm now in Brittana heaven!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnsbmp8dMB1qi9f9x.gif

It's okay, I'm now in Brittana heaven!

*o* The promise land that is Brittana. Me and Kino are making the journey now....*shoves her aside* ME FIRST! kawaiidesuplz

On the subject of Brittana on tumblr, it did indeed explode with fangasm rage in recent days and I love it! XD I'll have to post some of the entries here, so much to choose from. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm

So, I am a glee fan. I have to make this announcement since it seems like a lot of people didn't know about it. ^-^;

I love Brittany and Santana's relationship, and I love it even more post-Santana admitting she needed Brittany more than she was getting. I don't know why. I guess it's because I really want the two of them together, and when Santana did that, I felt like it was one step closer to getting there? XD
Except it was one step back since Brittany rejected her. But I respect her for not dropping Artie because I do find that relationship cute as well... But still. I BrittanyxSantana. <3

Can't wait to see how it'll progress in the next season. Maybe the producers will finally stop teasing us and give us what we want... Or they could give us Quinn/Rachel. I'll settle for that too... for now. Razz
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!! 63644613

Bumping the Glee thread as I will put it to reviewing use later, rather than sticking my more detailed thoughts on the series and it's relationships (that are not Brittana as well).

For now I must ask if anyone here has watched that Glee: The 3D Concert Movie yet?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Not yet, but I WILL. It comes out here next week (here in Germany) °___° in German... -__- So it will be amazing and annoying at the same time, yay~

But Heather's boobs in 3D *drools* XDDD (I am not even a fan of 3D-movies~)

Btw.

Pink Lion Quinn!
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Not yet, but I WILL. It comes out here next week (here in Germany) °___° in German... -__- So it will be amazing and annoying at the same time, yay~

But Heather's boobs in 3D *drools* XDDD (I am not even a fan of 3D-movies~)

Btw.

Pink Lion Quinn!

Wet ourselves with excitement? I dunno about me, but I definitely can't speak for Kino. Nao Yuuki

Did you happen to see Heather's boobs in 3-D yet, Kino-chan? :) Back the promo, I'm looking forward to more Glee now that I'm almost done with the first season. >_< Onward to season two!

Glee - Take Me Or Leave Me Official Video Lyrics HQ

VS.

Rent - Take me or leave me (HD)

Which is better? Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next