Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a HiME...

+8
she-ga-roo
MissSoccerNinja
hildebrant
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
Juliet
12 posters

Go down

hime - If you were a HiME... Empty If you were a HiME...

Post by Juliet Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 am

hime - If you were a HiME... Mai_an10

If you were a HiME in Mai-HiME, which Mai-series canon character would be your MIP and WHY?
Juliet
Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

Back to top Go down

hime - If you were a HiME... Empty Re: If you were a HiME...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 08, 2011 12:38 pm

If I were a HiME...hrm...imagine that. Having booobs and all. :3

Personally, I'd have Midori Sugiura as my MIP. The girl is just so inspiring as a person and a teacher. As a main character HiME, I'd most likely have her as my teacher anyway. :3 She's so romantic at heart, incredibly smart and a great fighter. I do find some of the other HiME a tad more attractive (in a physical sense) like Yukariko or Natsuki, but personality comes first and Midori's shines through. Besides, who else can I get shitfaced with!? XD It'll be great being with her all the time and it'll be an honor to become green sparkles for her. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 08, 2011 2:43 pm

This may come as a shock, but my HiME MIP would be Akira. She's not my favorite, but going off personalities, couples I'd rather watch together, etc... I gotta say Akira fits me best in my opinion, Yukino being right up there with the little Ninja. Idk if everyone agrees, but yeah. xD Yukino is like 00.01% away from that position though. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:This may come as a shock, but my HiME MIP would be Akira. She's not my favorite, but going off personalities, couples I'd rather watch together, etc... I gotta say Akira fits me best in my opinion, Yukino being right up there with the little Ninja. Idk if everyone agrees, but yeah. xD Yukino is like 00.01% away from that position though. xD

Akira Okuzaki!? The uke crossdressing nin-nin?! REALLY!?

Akira Okuzaki : I approve of this.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were a HiME...hrm...imagine that. Having booobs and all. :3

yeah that'd be... words cannot describe lol.

if i were a HiME though... probably Haruka (in both Hime and Otome). she stands firmly for what she believes in and upholds it to the best of her abilites (which are immense). i completely respect that, even if she does go over the top at times. but i get like that too. if there is something i truly believe in i won't give it up.

that being said, i completely agree with Luu about Midori too. it's a hard choice, it really is...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 am

I guess I would either be Midori or Natsuki. But given that I am an egoist I'd go for Natsuki. I would look after my own goals first, not bothering with other persons but just like in real life I would probably ending up being actually nice and finding friends.
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 12:31 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:if i were a HiME though... probably Haruka (in both Hime and Otome). she stands firmly for what she believes in and upholds it to the best of her abilites (which are immense). i completely respect that, even if she does go over the top at times. but i get like that too. if there is something i truly believe in i won't give it up.

*high fives* YEEEEEEAH! See, Haruka is simply passionate about her beliefs. The over the top stuff only fuels her fiery determination to stand up to bullies like Psycho Shizuru. The Kaichou may have the bigger fanbase and she may have turned Haruka to green sparkles, but after the headbutt, it was Haruka's crowning moment for that episode. Not Shizuru's.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:if i were a HiME though... probably Haruka (in both Hime and Otome). she stands firmly for what she believes in and upholds it to the best of her abilites (which are immense). i completely respect that, even if she does go over the top at times. but i get like that too. if there is something i truly believe in i won't give it up.

*high fives* YEEEEEEAH! See, Haruka is simply passionate about her beliefs. The over the top stuff only fuels her fiery determination to stand up to bullies like Psycho Shizuru. The Kaichou may have the bigger fanbase and she may have turned Haruka to green sparkles, but after the headbutt, it was Haruka's crowning moment for that episode. Not Shizuru's.

*epic high five* AGREED!!
you can't get much better than Haruka. she is INCREDIBLY passionate about what she believes in, and in my mind, there is nothing stronger than that.
hence the epic headbutt. even as sparkles she still has Armitage GUTS!!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 am

truth be told I can't think of anyone on that island I'd want as an MIP. Since they all pretty much have people that care about them. Though I guess if I had to choose, it'd be Sayuri Ichinose. The tall girl in Mai's class with the short blue hair. She fits my type physically and I'd like to get to know her a little better and see what she's like
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

hildebrant wrote:truth be told I can't think of anyone on that island I'd want as an MIP. Since they all pretty much have people that care about them. Though I guess if I had to choose, it'd be Sayuri Ichinose. The tall girl in Mai's class with the short blue hair. She fits my type physically and I'd like to get to know her a little better and see what she's like

Awesome! I remember her from the Yuuichi scenes I reviewed awhile ago! (And then from watching the entire series again... XP) =]

I agree with hildebrant in that it's hard to choose because all the hime already have people who they care about and who care about them. If there were no Natsuki, though, Shizuru would be my MIP.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

my MIP would be...
john smith, or how i lovingly call him 'the nose!'

haha, no just kidding. ^^

i would say my MIP would be aoi senoh.
why?!
good question, i can't really answer that. but after i've read the topic question, she was the first one who came into my mind.
no, not shizuru.
not natsuki.
it was aoi, so i guess it would be her then.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoe Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Gee, I wonder.
Tomoe
Tomoe
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 am

This is actually kind of hard to decide haha I'd say Shizuru...but I'm also tempted to say Chie...in the little screen time she got in HiME she reminded me of one of my old best friends <3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:This is actually kind of hard to decide haha I'd say Shizuru...but I'm also tempted to say Chie...in the little screen time she got in HiME she reminded me of one of my old best friends <3

You had a best friend like Chie? Let me guess, she was a gossip queen with a boyish voice? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:This is actually kind of hard to decide haha I'd say Shizuru...but I'm also tempted to say Chie...in the little screen time she got in HiME she reminded me of one of my old best friends <3

You had a best friend like Chie? Let me guess, she was a gossip queen with a boyish voice? ;3

If there was gossip, she knew it, before everyone else lol ...and now you mention it she did have a slightly boyish voice actually ahaha

She also had that really annoying habit of taking me by surprise with pictures ¬.¬ one minute I'd be happily eating my lunch, the next there would be a phone in my face and a picture of me mid-bite pulling a horrendous face D: Thankfully this was before facebook so I was saved that humiliation -_-;
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:45 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:If there was gossip, she knew it, before everyone else lol ...and now you mention it she did have a slightly boyish voice actually ahaha

Zhang FISH ON!

Glad to know how right I am. ;p In case you didn't know, I am a sucker for Mitsuki Saiga's voicework as Chie. She may sound like a dude, but damn, the way she does it is so...orgasmic. *o*

IlliterateKoi wrote:She also had that really annoying habit of taking me by surprise with pictures ¬.¬ one minute I'd be happily eating my lunch, the next there would be a phone in my face and a picture of me mid-bite pulling a horrendous face D: Thankfully this was before facebook so I was saved that humiliation -_-;

Before Facebook? My goodness, that was a long time ago. ;p She sounds pretty cool, but now I must be straight-forward (most straight. >:3 ): where is she now?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah, I love her voice too~

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Before Facebook? My goodness, that was a long time ago. ;p She sounds pretty cool, but now I must be straight-forward (most straight. >:3 ): where is she now?
Gee, saying it like that doesn't make me feel old at all ¬.¬ you're older than me though so it's fine Razz

She was awesome, until we had a massive argument and stopped talking because we both secretly liked each other and didn't want to admit it LOL She told me years later in a text that also said that she was now living in France XD So, I'm assuming that that’s where she is now Razz
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:19 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Before Facebook? My goodness, that was a long time ago. ;p She sounds pretty cool, but now I must be straight-forward (most straight. >:3 ): where is she now?
Gee, saying it like that doesn't make me feel old at all ¬.¬ you're older than me though so it's fine Razz[/quote]

;p How did you know I was older than you? That is just an educated guess, bitch. >:3

IlliterateKoi wrote:She was awesome, until we had a massive argument and stopped talking because we both secretly liked each other and didn't want to admit it LOL She told me years later in a text that also said that she was now living in France XD So, I'm assuming that that’s where she is now Razz

o.o Where you both afraid of coming out of the closet or something. WAIT! Hold that reply for this thread:

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: ;p How did you know I was older than you? That is just an educated guess, bitch. >:3

Because I'm an epic ninja that has ways of finding these things out Akira Okuzaki

It says how old you are under your name LOL...unless you lied :O
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were a HiME...hrm...imagine that. Having booobs and all. :3

Personally, I'd have Midori Sugiura as my MIP. The girl is just so inspiring as a person and a teacher. As a main character HiME, I'd most likely have her as my teacher anyway. :3 She's so romantic at heart, incredibly smart and a great fighter.

I agree with you completely and couldn't have said it better myself, Also Midori is my Waifu
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 am

On topic Razz If I were a HiME, then I say my MIP would most likely be Natsuki.

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara?!

Although she's not ranked in my favorite anime female characters list, she IS and always will be #1 in my personal favorites list, which is better than just a "favorite".

Shizuru Kaichou : ?!?!?!?!?!

Because Natsuki and I are so much alike that it's scary, like I've said many times before.

tomoe : Just like me and Shizuru-oneesama~

WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!

If I choose Natsuki for whatever reason, then you'll know why she's chosen. There's honestly no other character who matches my personality more than Natsuki, so that's something for me to hold onto dearly til my bones go brittle Miss Maria

Shizuru Kaichou : ... *sigh of relief*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

A lot of girls would love Natsuki as their MIP. I wouldn't, despite being my favorite character overall. Me and Natsuki wouldn't connect as people, due to our personalities. I will happily root for her from the sidelines though. The girl is just awesome at everything she does, even during her stage of vengeance. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down