Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been a fan of Mai HiME?

+12
Yuri-hime
Lena Sayers
WorthyDrummer
GAP
ookamidesu
Amaya
depression76
MidnightPersona
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hime - How long have you been a fan of Mai HiME? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long have you been a fan of Mai HiME?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:37 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:About four years? I don't really know exactly.

X'D Well, you were into yuri WAY before that. That much is clear~ Or am I wrong? o.o

she-ga-roo wrote:since thebiginning of 2010
thanx ara, it's your fault i like my hime!

ps.: ara is a good friend of mine ^^

Is this Ara able to join our community? :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - How long have you been a fan of Mai HiME? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long have you been a fan of Mai HiME?

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

X'D Well, you were into yuri WAY before that. That much is clear~ Or am I wrong? o.o

Not way before I don't believe. Funnily enough, I was RPing lesbian characters (with a really open-minded rp partner) long before I was watching anime (and long before I realized that was "gay." My subconscious was aware that I was a lesbian before my conscious ^^Wink. I stumbled across KnM a few months before Mai Hime (SP! came in between). Ironically, I wasn't looking for yuri and was just looking for an interesting anime to pass time. But two birds with one stone isn't bad. =P

Mai Hime was the first fandom I wrote for. What made you believe I was into yuri before that?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:47 pm

I can't even remember when I got into My Hime... then again my sense of time is atrocious. Thats why I always keep a clock nearby.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

she-ga-roo wrote:since thebiginning of 2010
thanx ara, it's your fault i like my hime!

ps.: ara is a good friend of mine ^^

Is this Ara able to join our community? :)

well, i talked about MM sometimes when i saw her, so if she's not here by now, she maybe don't want to? dunno.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Not way before I don't believe. Funnily enough, I was RPing lesbian characters (with a really open-minded rp partner) long before I was watching anime (and long before I realized that was "gay." My subconscious was aware that I was a lesbian before my conscious ^^Wink. I stumbled across KnM a few months before Mai Hime (SP! came in between). Ironically, I wasn't looking for yuri and was just looking for an interesting anime to pass time. But two birds with one stone isn't bad. =P

Mai Hime was the first fandom I wrote for. What made you believe I was into yuri before that?

No reason really. I'm just used to the "I've always been into yuri before discovering the Mai-Series" response. Many, MANY years ago, girl on girl love in anime/manga fandom was very underground and small. Even as a small child attending the very first Otakon in 94, I was picturing gals together. Notably Sailor Moon and Lum of Urusei Yatsura fame. X'D Rica Takashima (a yuri mangaka) and a group of others loved that story when I told it at Yuri Con 2007. lol

Ah, Strawberry Panic! Sometimes I can't decide who is more desirable to the average yuri fan.

Shizuru Shizuru Kaichou

or

Shizuma Shizuma

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ah, Strawberry Panic! Sometimes I can't decide who is more desirable to the average yuri fan.

Shizuru Shizuru Kaichou

or

Shizuma Shizuma

Shizuru hands down.

Shizuma rubs you the wrong way at times with how much of a manipulative bitch she can be. And I'm not saying Shizuru wasn't manipulative in her own way. But everything Shizuru did was out of a sincere love for Natsuki. Shizuma was just f*cked up at times, with the way she sometimes treated Nagisa.

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ah, Strawberry Panic! Sometimes I can't decide who is more desirable to the average yuri fan.

Shizuru Shizuru Kaichou

or

Shizuma Shizuma

Hm... Neither! 8D -snuggles a Youko plushie- Yohko

(You're asking the wrong person. XDDD)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Hm... Neither! 8D -snuggles a Youko plushie- Yohko

(You're asking the wrong person. XDDD)

XD Yes I am. Dash does not fall for the lesbian charms of a Kaichou~ She prefers a nurse's touch~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2