Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

+15
Veronica-Searrs
SulliMike23
depression76
HollowPoint
Defiant
The Knight of Gold
Juliet
zanekal1
Lerena
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lena Sayers
Chaglette
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 6 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Shizuru Kaichou Ara ara~

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Elliot Chandler I would make Sifr wear a pair of contacts which will record everything that happens during those suspicious baths :twisted:

If I were Sifr Fran, yet again with Lena-sama in the tub, I'd practice holding my breath under water. ;3 Lena will enjoy this execution of the the classic technique.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 6 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuru Kaichou Ara ara~

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Elliot Chandler I would make Sifr wear a pair of contacts which will record everything that happens during those suspicious baths :twisted:

If I were Sifr Fran, yet again with Lena-sama in the tub, I'd practice holding my breath under water. ;3 Lena will enjoy this execution of the classic technique.

If I were Sifr Fran executing the classic technique, I would poke Lena insanely, Arinko-style 8)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

If I was a stockholder of Searrs...I would definitely end up in a poorhouse.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Sifr Fran executing the classic technique, I would poke Lena insanely, Arinko-style 8)

Arika Yumemiya : I do have the magic touch...just ask Neena-chan.

Nina Wang : LEAVE MY SO-CALLED WEAK POINT ALONE!!!!!! Only Father is allowed to touch...*blush*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Arika Yumemiya : I do have the magic touch...just ask Neena-chan.

Nina Wang : LEAVE MY SO-CALLED WEAK POINT ALONE!!!!!! Only Father is allowed to touch...*blush*

:DR Kruger: : Fufufu...
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Shizuru Fujino : My psycho Natsuki-chan~

If I were Alyssa Searrs, I'd sing something other than the fairy tale song. Love it, but there are other songs out there that are perfect for her! Like...'Slave for you' by Britney Spears.

Akira Okuzaki : Miyu's circuits would overheat...heh heh heh...if you know what Okuzaki means~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Akira Okuzaki : Miyu's circuits would overheat...heh heh heh...if you know what Okuzaki means~

She must have a mains-side fuse(hope its the correct word...atleast e-dictonary think so) Wink
I mean all androids I can remember had backups - Terminator (T-800 + T-850), Rommie (that hot-chick from Andromeda), Data and even those from Alien series had ;D
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Defiant wrote:even those from Alien series had ;D

o_o If you mean like a cooling system, I don't remember Bishop having one. If I were a Synthetic (I prefer the term "Artificial Person" myself), it'd be hard to cool my jets around Sigourney Weaver. <3_<3

If I were Yukino Kikukawa, I'd just spit it out already that I love Haruka in THAT way. It's not hard! >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 pm

If I were Miyu I would research more about the brand of sweets called 'Skittles' Akira Okuzaki

TASTE THE RAINBOW Gay Rainbow
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Miyu I would research more about the brand of sweets called 'Skittles' Akira Okuzaki

TASTE THE RAINBOW Gay Rainbow

Idea

You are a genius, Chie-sama. :3 Thanks....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Defiant wrote:even those from Alien series had ;D

o_o If you mean like a cooling system, I don't remember Bishop having one. If I were a Synthetic (I prefer the term "Artificial Person" myself), it'd be hard to cool my jets around Sigourney Weaver. <3_<3
Artificial Person, oh I forgot how delicate this topic is in America, it is politically correct therm right? It actually sounds better, more scifi-like :)
I meant more like those little things that prevents circuits shortage. Well, you have to consider that Ash which was 50 older model than Bishop functioned with no AI-failures only with his head as hw Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
If I were Yukino Kikukawa, I'd just spit it out already that I love Haruka in THAT way. It's not hard! >_<
It is not hard to spit it for her out in a soundproof room ;D

Some RTs:
If I were a random Fuuka academy student I would definitely start an investigation what the hell is going on...and probably bought a gun when its found out...

If I were a tourist in Fuuka I would definitely go to Rorchack bar for a drink...

If I were a ferry captain I would definitely kick some people of my ship ;D
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am

XD Precisely! Nice to run into someone who understands my Alien references, I leave a quite a trail here and there.

If I were Aoi Senoh (the Mai-Otome version), I would of aimed to become an Otome. And why not? Why risk my life for Queen Mashiro again when I can learn how to kick ass instead. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Precisely! Nice to run into someone who understands my Alien references, I leave a quite a trail here and there.

There was a time when Alien (and Predator) franchise was n1 for me (I have AvP:Omnibus at home and read many other on the internet). I am quite a nerd into many things Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Shizuru Fujino Good. Now I won't enjoy these things alone. The Alien and Predator franchises weren't my favorite things in the world, but I do love them. Used to spend a lot of time at AvPGalaxy Forums. :) Good community! Just that Predator fans can be uber sensitive (more so than Xenomorph lovers). o_o Back one topic...

If I were Manga Haruka Suzushiro, I'd make a funeral for Shizuru. It would be more effective since she plays an even smaller role than Miss Suzushiro.

Armitage : TAKE THAT BUBUZUKE WOMAN!!! NOW WHO'S f*#@ing DEAD?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 pm

If I were Nao Yuuki, I would have ambushed Shizuru before Natsuki. Shizuru messing up Nao's bondage play with Natsuki is no good, Nao deserved to have her.."revenge" Nao Yuuki (...what? I can think whatever I want about what she was gonna do >_>...you can't prove she was gonna be violent XD)
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm

If I were Natsuki, Imma go swap my ride for this baby! What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 6 Tank-khaos-orange

Limited edition tank khaos in tangelo orange ftw!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 pm

depression76 wrote:If I were Natsuki, Imma go swap my ride for this baby! What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 6 Tank-khaos-orange

Natsuki Kuga : Oi Oi! Now we're talking!

Shizuru Kaichou : What's a little ol' tricycle compared to me, Natsuki-chan?~

Natsuki Kuga : ...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:If I were Natsuki, Imma go swap my ride for this baby! What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 6 Tank-khaos-orange

Natsuki Kuga : Oi Oi! Now we're talking!

Shizuru Kaichou : What's a little ol' tricycle compared to me, Natsuki-chan?~

Natsuki Kuga : ...

LOL
She's got a point there, Natsuki *runs off with bike*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Natsuki Kuga : HEY DEPRESSION! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH-*feels something sliding down her panties* KYAA!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Tag. You're it, Natsuki-chan~

---

If I were Mr. Sakomizu, I'd go for that "ghetto" look and leave my comb inside my fro. afro
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 am

Well, being a guy and the fact that there aren't that many guy characters in Mai Hime/Otome, it's going to be hard for me to decide. But, if I were Yuuichi I'd give up trying to win over Mai's affections; it's obvious that Mikoto would kill him if he kept trying.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:it's obvious that Mikoto would kill him if he kept trying.

Well, if Tate is stupid enough to claim Mai's boobs then yeah. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 am

If I were Yukariko Sanada I would replace holy water with beer x3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 am

If I were Tate Yuuichi, I'd head over to the church and get my spirit cleansed of the Passions of Youth. I can't eat or sleep when Mai Tokiha's bewbs are on the brain. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 am

If I were Chie Harada I would start my own blog >:3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Chie Harada I would start my own blog >:3

If I were Aoi Senoh, I'd be the first one to be on her friend's list. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next