Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO*

3 posters

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO* Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO* PDVD_001-19

Greetings and welcome to the Mai-Multiverse Library. Up until nao, the manga download threads were scattered about the entire place. With our new library forum, you can keep track of the manga series, novels and doujinshi easier. All threads that contained the manga downloads/discussions will be moved here, except for anything ShizNat related for the time being. They will remain at their forum:

General ShizNat Forum

The manga series, whether it's a kinky Mai-HiME hentai or the recent Mai-HiME EXA, is an extension of the Mai-Multiverse and will be celebrated by fans all around the world. :) Enjoy and happy reading! This thread will be Maki Maki'ed (stickied) nao.

ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENT BELOW!!!

HiME ~ Luu Sky Sapphire/Anh Luu HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO* Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO*

Post by Kara Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm

So all Mai-HiME-Otome-Whatever reads go in here? No fanfics though, right?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO* Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Library Forum *INFO*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Kara wrote:So all Mai-HiME-Otome-Whatever reads go in here? No fanfics though, right?

Reads or fanfiction is allowed. :) Promote your fanfiction story or post it all here like in the FanWorks forum. HOWEVER, because this is a library forum, ONLY COMPLETE work is accepted here. If your fanfiction is incomplete, it belongs in the FanWorks forum:

Mai-Multiverse FanWorks

When fans want quick reads they'll come here. FanWorks forum will be for coming soon/WIP Mai-HiME/Otome stories.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Aight, gotcha! I guess none of my fics will ever be here, I never finish anything haha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Kara wrote:Aight, gotcha! I guess none of my fics will ever be here, I never finish anything haha

Are you sure, Kara? I could of sworn you had some finished one-shots. o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

UPDATE:

New links for our Mai-HiME/Otome Manga selections. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by planetwarrior Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:27 am

wow, 6 days has gone by, and Mai-HiME Destiny Translation has FINALLY confirmed to DROPPED the ball from Maki Maki Scanlation. I want it to continue translate where I left off, and this could have been better handled by Baka-Tsuki or this site........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​!!!!! Does this ever happened to you before? What a F*CKIN' waste of time waiting for it to be completely translated from 4-5 years of this project launched.. I'm just so sorry Luu for seeing this messy post of mine, I'm just sad and disappointed T________T right NOW.

Last edited by planetwarrior on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just correcting.)
planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:56 am

planetwarrior wrote:wow, 6 days has gone by, and Mai-HiME Destiny Translation has FINALLY confirmed to DROPPED the ball from Maki Maki Scanlation. I want it to continue translate where I left off, and this could have been better handled by Baka-Tsuki or this site........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​!!!!! Does this ever happened to you before? What a F*CKIN' waste of time waiting for it to be completely translated from 4-5 years of this project launched.. I'm just so sorry Luu for seeing this messy post of mine, I'm just sad and disappointed T________T right NOW.

Warrior, you have a right to be disappointed. ^^; But at the same time, Ris and anyone else working on the project must have their reasons. We must respect that at least, no?

Besides, my translator is offering to do it instead, so hopefully we can see something in the future. We need to be patient.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down