Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

+16
Cheshire Kat
Sergay Tate
hildebrant
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by hildebrant Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:gotta love MaiTat.

although i'd love to see some MaiNat! Wink

Fuck that. MaiHo ftw~

I'd almost forgotten about how you like that pairing MP. Thanks for reminding us.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:51 am

hildebrant wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

Fuck that. MaiHo ftw~

I'd almost forgotten about how you like that pairing MP. Thanks for reminding us.

Hey, if we're gonna go with Mai being with anyone other than Tate, it best be Shiho. Though MaiTate is fun at times, I just always figured that Shiho and Mai could go better together.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

Fuck that. MaiHo ftw~

Hey, if we're gonna go with Mai being with anyone other than Tate, it best be Shiho. Though MaiTate is fun at times, I just always figured that Shiho and Mai could go better together.

I'd rather she never be with anyone other than Tate since, most of the other choices for her are quite disturbed. I can't help but see her relationship with Shiho being one where Shiho locks her up in a room, handcuffed to a chair, and a zippo lighter held just a centimeter away from her eyeballs at all times

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am

hildebrant wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

Fuck that. MaiHo ftw~

I'd rather she never be with anyone other than Tate since, most of the other choices for her are quite disturbed. I can't help but see her relationship with Shiho being one where Shiho locks her up in a room, handcuffed to a chair, and a zippo lighter held just a centimeter away from her eyeballs at all times

lol, well look at what happened while i was out xD
i agree with hildebrant here, although i'd love to see MaiNat. the 2 best looking characters in HiME i say! sure, it may not work, but aesthetically... yes please xD lol.

but MaiTat aaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll the way!! Shiho can go away -_- lol (except Huit, i like her more lol). that being said, it could be... interesting... to see some MaiHo
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

MaiNat I'd like to see rather than MaiHo, only for the "what-if" factor. They're best friends and sure look damn good together. :) Plus their breasts sizes seem to match now...*refers to Natsuki's immense chest growth in the extended ending*

No what-if scenario, leave Mai Tokiha with Tate. Takeda was already turned down by Natsuki, I'd hate to see Yuuichi join the sad line of singles in the Mai-HiME universe. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:MaiNat I'd like to see rather than MaiHo, only for the "what-if" factor. They're best friends and sure look damn good together. :) Plus their breasts sizes seem to match now...*refers to Natsuki's immense chest growth in the extended ending*

No what-if scenario, leave Mai Tokiha with Tate. Takeda was already turned down by Natsuki, I'd hate to see Yuuichi join the sad line of singles in the Mai-HiME universe. XD

Tell it on the mountain Luu. Yeah I imagine Takeda's at a bar somewhere drowning his regrets in a bottle of scotch and not even caring about how old he is so long as the booze kills the pain of being turned down. Last thing I'd like is for Yuuichi to be there with him.

as for Mai/Natsuki, well As some people on the fanfic section found out I'm all for Natsuki/Yuuichi pairing and I'm also all for Yuuichi/Natsuki/Mai pairing. Hey the manga made me a believer
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:MaiNat I'd like to see rather than MaiHo, only for the "what-if" factor. They're best friends and sure look damn good together. :) Plus their breasts sizes seem to match now...*refers to Natsuki's immense chest growth in the extended ending*

Tell it on the mountain Luu. Yeah I imagine Takeda's at a bar somewhere drowning his regrets in a bottle of scotch and not even caring about how old he is so long as the booze kills the pain of being turned down. Last thing I'd like is for Yuuichi to be there with him.

as for Mai/Natsuki, well As some people on the fanfic section found out I'm all for Natsuki/Yuuichi pairing and I'm also all for Yuuichi/Natsuki/Mai pairing. Hey the manga made me a believer

I, personally, would rather see Tate with Nao. I think MaiHo has a lot of potential and I wasn't trying to MaixTate hate so I don't see why such animosity over this. I mean, I don't go crying when people pair HaruKino with anyone else. I cringe a little, but hey, it could be interesting. Be openmind. If you're closed off then no fun will happen.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 pm

i don't hate any pairing in all honesty, some of them make me go O.o but they'd all be interesting in one way or another. although like everyone else i do have my favourites.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:51 pm

hildebrant wrote:

You know, I'd think that Takeda would actually have some admirers. He's the captain of the kendo club and he seems gentleman-like. And he has that awesome scar of his cheek. :3
Yay for battlescars!

It's a shame that he was mistaken as a panty-thief and was sent to the church to control his "passions of youth". ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 am

hildebrant wrote:Tell it on the mountain Luu. Yeah I imagine Takeda's at a bar somewhere drowning his regrets in a bottle of scotch and not even caring about how old he is so long as the booze kills the pain of being turned down. Last thing I'd like is for Yuuichi to be there with him.

xD Good theory on his life after Natsuki's rejection; though Sunrise was generous enough to offer him a good role in Mai-HiME Destiny if you haven't noticed already. ;p

Dude, I'm a hardcore ShizNat fan and imo, nothing can touch the pair and yet I want to see Yuuichi and Natsuki get it on too. Dance The manga worked it's own magic for their incarnations. Remember that tasty little fanfiction you posted a while back with Tate and Natsuki? That helped a bunch. ^_~ Look it up in our fanfiction forum folks, it's called 'Tune Up'. It's a nice lemon to suck on.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Tell it on the mountain Luu. Yeah I imagine Takeda's at a bar somewhere drowning his regrets in a bottle of scotch and not even caring about how old he is so long as the booze kills the pain of being turned down. Last thing I'd like is for Yuuichi to be there with him.

xD Good theory on his life after Natsuki's rejection; though Sunrise was generous enough to offer him a good role in Mai-HiME Destiny if you haven't noticed already. ;p

Dude, I'm a hardcore ShizNat fan and imo, nothing can touch the pair and yet I want to see Yuuichi and Natsuki get it on too. Dance The manga worked it's own magic for their incarnations. Remember that tasty little fanfiction you posted a while back with Tate and Natsuki? That helped a bunch. ^_~ Look it up in our fanfiction forum folks, it's called 'Tune Up'. It's a nice lemon to suck on.

but... lemons are sour D:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yeah His getting some skills that enhance his swordsmanship powers is a nice way of Sunrise throwing the dog a bone instead of having him remain the series buttmonkey. The lack of Mai and Yuuichi appearing in Destiny makes me want to imagine that they're both taking a break from Fuuka and are together on a vacation or something. Or maybe Mai has appeared and I haven't been told yet.

Glad my work on Tune Up can even sway a hardcore Shiznat fan like yourself Luu, that really does put a smile on my face so I'll be sure to try and put in some work on some more Tate/Natsuki stuff in the future.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 am

WHERE MY CRACK PAIRING LIST AT?!

Anyways, I pair pretty much every female (and even a couple of men! O:) With Mai. Be it AU or not, dem Tokiha luvin's need to be spread. XD

I'll lay down the ones at the top my list right now... the major crack pairing will go into the crack pairing thread. XD

TomMai

NatMai

Zhang/YuukiMai

TakedaMai (SAY WHAT?! >:3)

MaiZuru

DAT'SALLFO'NOWCHECKOUTDECRACKTHREADFORMORERIDICULOUSPAIRINGS.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:20 am

Cheshire Kat wrote:WHERE MY CRACK PAIRING LIST AT?!

Anyways, I pair pretty much every female (and even a couple of men! O:) With Mai. Be it AU or not, dem Tokiha luvin's need to be spread. XD

everybody should love Mai!! Nao Yuuki lol

TakedaMai (SAY WHAT?! >:3)

i wutted pretty hard xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 am

Where is this crack-pairings thread? :3
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 am

Cheshire Kat wrote:WHERE MY CRACK PAIRING LIST AT?!

SpiralDasher wrote:Where is this crack-pairings thread? :3

Here you go ladies:

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Armitage : Don't ship me with any crazy bubuzuke women now!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 am

hm... i would say aoi/chie

but... *read again the whole discussion*
uhm... *hides in a dark corner*
am i the only one who would say shiz/nao?
ever since i saw this picture:
http://conri.deviantart.com/art/Spider-Snake-My-Hime-Otome-260243077
on dA some weeks ago, the idea of these two didn't get out of my head...
the whole inception movie appears in a brand new light to me now, haha.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am

she-ga-roo wrote:hm... i would say aoi/chie

that picture is very good. i've never once thought of Shiz/Nao but that picture brought it to mind.
i know i always say this, but it'd be interesting to say the least. it'd be kind of like taming a wild animal (as in Nao is the wild animal who needs to be tamed).
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:hm... i would say aoi/chie

I'd be lying if I said Shizuru coiling Nao with her element wasn't hot. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 pm

My favorite is a tie between Mai/Mikoto and Haruka/Yukino. I also like Nao/Natsuki, Aoi/Chie, Midori/Youko, and somewhat Mai/Natsuki.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 am

mandygirl78 wrote:My favorite is a tie between Mai/Mikoto and Haruka/Yukino. I also like Nao/Natsuki, Aoi/Chie, Midori/Youko, and somewhat Mai/Natsuki.

Mai x Natsuki for the crowd that loves best friends-turned-lovers. :) Not bad I'd say. Chie x Aoi should be my next focus for commission as the two have sweet chemistry. Chie was so concerned about Aoi during the final battle of HiME, that she raced to be my her side if I remember correctly. How romantic. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

R.I.P Maikoto...

Mai x Yuuichi

Akane x Kazuya

Aoi X Chie

Erstin X Nina

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 am

Bluholic711 wrote:R.I.P Maikoto...

xD Why do you say that for?

Bluholic711 wrote:Mai x Yuuichi

Akane x Kazuya

Aoi X Chie

Erstin X Nina

Nice list, blu! I'm a huge advocate for Choi (Aoi x Chie). ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

About the Maikoto...

I saw that nobody took interest in it excluding me.

Mai X Mikoto
I find it adorabe!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm

I used to ship Mai/Nat, and then of course Shiz/Nat.

But now that I've grown neutral over the fandoms, and grew up a bit xD, I found that a lot of couples are really cute.

ChieAoi - The scenes in Mai Otome aren't just for teases xD
KazuyaAkane - especially in otome, LOL!!
AkiraTakumi - This is just adorable!
ShizReito - a smexy pairing with lots of complex problems lol
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next