Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

+16
Cheshire Kat
Sergay Tate
hildebrant
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 am

i dont want Nao and kuga-san together >> it's a lie!
there's only me and Nao! Kuga-san can keep Shizzy. -nodnodnodnod-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:i dont want Nao and kuga-san together >> it's a lie!
there's only me and Nao! Kuga-san can keep Shizzy. -nodnodnodnod-

:lol: I don't think it's possible for Shizzy to belong to anyone else!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

cept tomoe! -evil laugh-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:...
cept tomoe! -evil laugh-

Yeah fuckk you too, Megan. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:41 pm

HarukaxYukino, HaruKino, obviously. What gave it away? It's the title, isn't it? The avatar? The siggy? ;D

What can I say I haven't said before? They're perfect for each other. With how Sunrise made them it's hard to imagine either with anyone else.

Also, I like AkiraxTakumi. Dunno why, but if I give straight love it's that couple.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:52 pm

It is NatNao without doubts
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

You folks have forgotten Akane and Kazu. They've been a couple since the series began. They're one of my favorite Mai-Hime/Otome couples. As for Mai, I don't know. She is the main character of Mai-Hime and yet she gets paired with Mikoto, Yuichi, Natsuki, and sometimes even Nao. That Omake with her and Midori was hot though.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Amaya wrote:It is NatNao without doubts

Shizuru Kaichou : Obvious German is obvious~ *sips tea in disappointment*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 am

I'm surprised no one has mention MaiNat or MaiNao. XD

I'm all for unpopular couples like that.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 am

SulliMike23 wrote:You folks have forgotten Akane and Kazu. They've been a couple since the series began. They're one of my favorite Mai-Hime/Otome couples.

but....but...they're straight hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 2 3695318874 No, just joking. I like them too but sometimes they're a bit too cheesy in Mai Otome I don't like them so much

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Amaya wrote:It is NatNao without doubts

hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 2 855126694 : Obvious German is obvious~ *sips tea in disappointment*
hime - Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 - Page 2 1133124152 : No problem Shizuru, I have plenty of girls here at the dorms. It's time to change schools, don't you think?

ookamidesu wrote:I'm surprised no one has mention MaiNat or MaiNao. XD

I love straight Mai, I just can't imagine her and Natsuki or any other female and MaiNao...now I'm disturbed^^
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 am

Amaya wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:I'm surprised no one has mention MaiNat or MaiNao. XD

I love straight Mai, I just can't imagine her and Natsuki or any other female and MaiNao...now I'm disturbed^^

Straight Mai's choice in HiME was Tate, and I just don't think Tate is a suitable person for her because of my personal bias against his character. So, I pair her up with other people... XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

Maybe it's just me, but it seems Mai started a relationship with Mikoto in the Kuro no Mai special...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Maybe it's just me, but it seems Mai started a relationship with Mikoto in the Kuro no Mai special...

Gahhh, it's even more disturbing! Mikoto is kid.
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 am

Amaya wrote:Gahhh, it's even more disturbing! Mikoto is kid.

Right? Tokiha could be making love with something better. No offense Mikoto, you're just good at boob snuggles. Not exactly third base. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Except Shiznat, huh? Well, I would say Takumi & Akira. They are too cute together ... I love them. It's hard to choose a favorite character ... I really love Akira-chan. :3

Maybe because I'm a ninja too. Akira Okuzaki
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Huh...Reito x Shizuru, NatNao, MaiNat, HaruKino...ChieAoi? (but this one I like better in Otome) :3
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 am

depression76 wrote:ChieAoi? (but this one I like better in Otome) :3

Mikoto Minagi Because they're official! :3 Scandalous romance between the Otome and the Queen's maid. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 am

OTP is MidorixYouko!! ... You're all probably sick of me saying that over and over, huh? ^^;

I also like HarukaxYukino, ChiexAoi, MaixReito, MashiroxNagi, AkiraxTakumi, TomoexMiya... and some more that my half-asleep mind can't think of at the moment.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 am

SpiralDasher wrote:OTP is MidorixYouko!! ... You're all probably sick of me saying that over and over, huh? ^^;

Psh, they deal with me and my HaruKino CONSTANTLY. You're tame. ;D

SpiralDasher wrote:I also like HarukaxYukino, ChiexAoi, MaixReito, MashiroxNagi, TomoexMiya... and some more that my half-asleep mind can't think of at the moment.

HaruKino is always beast~, As is the canon ChieAoi, No MaixReito for me MAIHO FTW! (MaixShiho!), MashiroxNagi!?! You nuts!?! It's Mashiro and Arkia all the way! Zwei it so became canon. And TomoexMiya is also quite canon. :dances: NinaxErstin~ Stupid death.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:OTP is MidorixYouko!! ... You're all probably sick of me saying that over and over, huh? ^^;

She's right. As long as you're here, say it as much as you want. ;3

ShizNat all the way for me (despite the title of this thread, herpaderp), but I am open to other Mai-couples like MidorixYouko <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:I also like HarukaxYukino, ChiexAoi, MaixReito, MashiroxNagi, TomoexMiya... and some more that my half-asleep mind can't think of at the moment.
HaruKino is always beast~, As is the canon ChieAoi, No MaixReito for me MAIHO FTW! (MaixShiho!), MashiroxNagi!?! You nuts!?! It's Mashiro and Arkia all the way! Zwei it so became canon. And TomoexMiya is also quite canon. :dances: NinaxErstin~ Stupid death.
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:She's right. As long as you're here, say it as much as you want. ;3
ShizNat all the way for me (despite the title of this thread, herpaderp), but I am open to other Mai-couples like MidorixYouko <3

Lol, thanks! XD But it's definitely not the only pairing I enjoy, like I listed above. =) It's just my fav. ^^

Both Mashiro and Nagi come from the same place, and return together after the Carnival is over. They have a lot of interaction together and the scene at the end of the Blu-Ray special is adorable! (-is also a Nagi fan-) I'm not a fan of Otome Mashiro, even after she goes through that personality change, so I'm a fan of this pairing for the Hime-verse.

And I've only ever seen one TomoexMiya story written! DX And NinaxErstin is adorable! -ships- X3
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Midori/Youko is a good ship too. XD

And really, they are practically canon Razz
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 pm

I'd like to say I prefer yuuichi with Mai but anytime I try to bring myself to like them it fails, and all I can think of for Tate is a man who has every right to walk the island in fear and worry, knowing that everyone on that island would probably just as soon slit his throat than want anything to do with him. If I were Tate I'd never walk the island without at least a knife on my person at all times.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 am

gotta love MaiTat.

although i'd love to see some MaiNat! Wink
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:45 am

Sergay Tate wrote:gotta love MaiTat.

although i'd love to see some MaiNat! Wink

Fuck that. MaiHo ftw~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next