Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

+19
she-ga-roo
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
SpiralDasher
Lerena
zanekal1
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
Lena Sayers
Night Lion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
SpiderNeKoHiME
AtlantisLux
Ice Silver Crystal
sarcastic-dog
EarthReaver
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

otome - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by Night Lion Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm glad i was an inspiertion for you!!!
Night Lion
Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

otome - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:28 am

Same. Inspirations are fun! I know I already wrote a MaiHo for the dA contest <3 It was short and to the point, but I liked it. :3 MAIHO GO!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 pm

((I'm saving the MaiHo story for when the dA contest ends. If it thrills me, you'll know about it instantly. Who knows, I may become a Mai x Shiho shipper by end of the week. :) ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Natsuki/Yuuichi. nao that I've said that, bring on the pitchforks and torches
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 pm

hildebrant wrote:Natsuki/Yuuichi. nao that I've said that, bring on the pitchforks and torches

That was actually half-canon in the manga. You gotta do better than that. ;3

Last edited by MidnightPersona on Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 04, 2011 12:44 pm

hildebrant wrote:Natsuki/Yuuichi. nao that I've said that, bring on the pitchforks and torches

Not going Los Ganados ala Resident Evil 4 on you as I love hetero-couples in the Mai-Series. :) Well, what is left of them anyway. sweatdrop
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Good to know I won't be having any up close encounters with Las Plagos anytime soon, and its always good to meet another fan of Hetero pairings in Mai HiME. nao I believe someone wanted me to do better than that? Okay here goes:

Yuuichi/Mikoto
Yuuichi/Midori
Shiho/Nao
Takeda/Nao
Manshiro/Nina

Well that's all the ones off of the top of my head. Hopefully its better like you asked
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

hildebrant wrote:Good to know I won't be having any up close encounters with Las Plagos anytime soon, and its always good to meet another fan of Hetero pairings in Mai HiME

XD You know I'm surprised I brought up a RE4 reference, even though it's my least favorite RE game (canon wise). Back on topic, right back at you with meeting another fan of Hetero-slash. On formspring last year, I have seen Mai-fans (that aren't here) claim the Mai-Series (and it's fanbase) to be a den of lesbians. It may seem that way, but it's not. ;3 Just look at how hot and horny Akane and Kazuya are for each other or Nina's attraction to Sergay. Maybe we can point fingers at ShizNat for the lacks of Heterosexuality, yeah that's it. Shizuru Fujino j/k, I'd like to say our fandom is nicely balanced.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed May 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah I can understand where you're coming from with RE4 not following canon and how we went from Umbrella to a random village in Spain. But the Lovecraft overtones and the control scheme made it a hit with me at least.
Yes this forum is to me full of surprises. Never expected to find this many fans of het pairings, but I'm glad to be proven wrong
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 pm

hildebrant wrote:Yeah I can understand where you're coming from with RE4 not following canon and how we went from Umbrella to a random village in Spain. But the Lovecraft overtones and the control scheme made it a hit with me at least.
Yes this forum is to me full of surprises. Never expected to find this many fans of het pairings, but I'm glad to be proven wrong

Yeah you're probably right on the latter, it's just that RE5 more than made up for it. Chris and Wesker's feud and Jill looking like Nina Williams is hard to top. :)

Great you're enjoying yourself here. Looking at the crack-list you provided, I'm surprised Tate x Nao wasn't in there considering that one very sexy panel in the original manga. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah it was good to see that RE5 returned us to Wesker and Chris's feud and to be honest I'm hoping that Wesker isn't really dead and gone for good, as for Jill. Well looking like Nina Williams is a better way of looking at her, a friend of mine went on to say they made her look like Alice from the movies, which I'm REALLY not a fan of.
Yeah looking over the list it does seem surprising I didn't include Yuuichi/Nao. I guess when I think about it, they'd probably get together when they're at their emotional low point and they want one another, but thats me digging too deep into things
I've also thought of one or two more for this topic

Yuuichi/Haruka
Yuuichi/Nao
Yuuichi/Yohko
Reito/Shizuru

Yeah I seem to be pushing Yuuichi into a Harem ending, sorry. Oh found myself considering doing some fanarts based off of some of these pairings actually

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

LOL The RE movies are an entirely different canon. I enjoy both to be honest, the RE movies aren't Resident Evil movies so much as Milla Jovovich action flicks. That's enough for me. :) Nina Williams Jill did appear at the end of the latest movie, so your friend will need a new comparison. XDDD

Back on topic, it'd be nice to see your artwork. Maybe I have already? A lot of our new members came from deviantART. rei hino Tate with Haruka? Interesting, it's hard to picture Haruka in a straight relationship. She married to her work (and Yukino). ReiShiz is something we've discussed in the past and felt could work. Reito and Shizuru are very much alike. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri May 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:LOL The RE movies are an entirely different canon. I enjoy both to be honest, the RE movies aren't Resident Evil movies so much as Milla Jovovich action flicks. That's enough for me. :) Nina Williams Jill did appear at the end of the latest movie, so your friend will need a new comparison. XDDD

Back on topic, it'd be nice to see your artwork. Maybe I have already? A lot of our new members came from deviantART. rei hino Tate with Haruka? Interesting, it's hard to picture Haruka in a straight relationship. She married to her work (and Yukino). ReiShiz is something we've discussed in the past and felt could work. Reito and Shizuru are very much alike. XD

Didn't know you were a fan of Milla Jovovich films, only ones of hers I prefer are her non action films like The 4th Kind or at least The Fifth Element where her badassery doesn't eat up the whole film but gives us just enough

My artwork is up on deviantart and it can be found under my avatar where the link to my account can be found. I may need to be like some of the other posters on here and post a link to my account by my signature and yeah its cool to see there are other fans of Shizuru/Reito, I'm working on a fanart of them for a friend of mine on here

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm

hildebrant wrote:Yuuichi/Haruka

:twitch: I will end you. xD HaruKino forever!

That's fine... I've got my MaiHo to counteract the evil plague you spread!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri May 06, 2011 6:38 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Yuuichi/Haruka

:twitch: I will end you. xD HaruKino forever!

That's fine... I've got my MaiHo to counteract the evil plague you spread!

And I've caused trouble after only being here for a few days. Look Midnight you can relax, no one's going to get behind the Yuuichi/Haruka pairing idea, I was just going along with the topic of listing random pairings that appealed to me, but hey the whole Yuuichi/Haruka thing is kind of slipping from my interests as we speak, but don't worry, some people have already written about Mai/Shiho so you can claim this as a victory, as for Yuuichi, he's still everyone's favorite victim :|
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kyoko Shimabuki

otome - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 3 Pdvd_048

otome - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 3 Pdvd_049

is it just me or does this not look like a shiho/haruka love child?
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 am

hildebrant wrote:And I've caused trouble after only being here for a few days. Look Midnight you can relax, no one's going to get behind the Yuuichi/Haruka pairing idea, I was just going along with the topic of listing random pairings that appealed to me, but hey the whole Yuuichi/Haruka thing is kind of slipping from my interests as we speak, but don't worry, some people have already written about Mai/Shiho so you can claim this as a victory, as for Yuuichi, he's still everyone's favorite victim :|

Take things to seriously very much? I was messing around. Take a chill pill. I'm not one for drama, I was trying to kid. Sorry I didn't make it clear enough.

Ugh! Boys :p
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat May 07, 2011 8:37 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Take things to seriously very much? I was messing around. Take a chill pill. I'm not one for drama, I was trying to kid. Sorry I didn't make it clear enough.

Ugh! Boys :p

Sorry I didn't know you were messing around, hope I didn't bug you too much about this. I never know if someone's being serious or telling the truth
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 08, 2011 1:29 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Ugh! Boys :p

;p You know you love us.

nao settle down, both of youz. >:3 Don't take things personally, hildebrant. Raven jokes around a lot like I do. :)

@ Zaney-kins: If so, Kyoko took after Haruka-mama more (thank goodness...)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 08, 2011 1:41 am

hildebrant wrote:Sorry I didn't know you were messing around, hope I didn't bug you too much about this. I never know if someone's being serious or telling the truth

It's cool. :laughs: I wasn't upset. ;D

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Ugh! Boys :p

;p You know you love us.

nao settle down, both of youz. >:3 Don't take things personally, hildebrant. Raven jokes around a lot like I do. :)

But of course I do!

I joke around like it's going out of style! Yeah! HaruKino still pwns anways, and so does maiHo. ;D

MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I joke around like it's going out of style! Yeah! HaruKino still pwns anways, and so does maiHo. ;D[/color]

I just love the term MaiHo. Ever since your contest one-shot, I'm convinced you're a much better Mai-shipper than originally thought. :3 Keep up the crack! I know the Psychotic NaTTom Duo had me squealing like a fangirl with NatSara recently as well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:45 pm

I need to update this since my pairing preference has changed so much recently, anyhow >_>

NatsukiTomoe
NatsukiSara
NatsukiNao
NatsukiNina
NatsukiMai
NatsukiNaoNina
NatsukiShizuru/ShizuruNatsuki
KruGa
NaoNina
NaoShiho
NaoTomoe
HarukaYukino
HarukaSara
HarukaMai
ShizuruMai
ShizuruHaru
ShizuruYukino
ShizuruAkiha
ShizuruNao
ShizuruTomoe
TokihaMai
ArikaMashiro
ArikaNina
MahyaAkane
MayhaSara
KazuyaAkane
LenaElliot
LenaSifr
MiyuNao
IrinaErstin
ErstinYukino/YukinoErstin
ChieTomoe
ChieAoi
AoiMai
NagiSergay
GalIrina
RosalieShiho
LaulaCarla
AnhShizuru
TomoeMai
MikotoAlyssa (platonic)
MiyuAlyssa (platonic)

SO MANY PAIRINGS, SO LITTLE TIME!
I think I might of forgotten a few here and there though >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 am

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:NagiSergay

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:AnhShizuru

One-sided relationship. There's no way Viola can "Big Sister" someone who's a "bigger sister" than her. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 09, 2011 4:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I just love the term MaiHo. Ever since your contest one-shot, I'm convinced you're a much better Mai-shipper than originally thought. :3 Keep up the crack! I know the Psychotic NaTTom Duo had me squealing like a fangirl with NatSara recently as well.

Why thank you very much Daddy Luu~~~! I did try. It wan't meant to be too long/detailed, but after I get my Beauty and the Beast HaruKino done I'll be working on another MaiHo. That and I need to finish my Haruka of the Opera pic. xD

Other than MaiHo I had a strange thought for HaruShiz with some HaruKino and ShizNat. HaruShiz makes me shiver but... it oddly intrigues me. Maybe I'm a masochist, but wouldn't it be interesting to see how that would go? Especially with Yukino and Natsuki watching. Oh, the drama!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 am

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:I need to update this since my pairing preference has changed so much recently, anyhow >_>

NatsukiTomoe
NatsukiSara
NatsukiNao
NatsukiNina
NatsukiMai
NatsukiNaoNina
NatsukiShizuru/ShizuruNatsuki
KruGa
NaoNina
NaoShiho
NaoTomoe
HarukaYukino
HarukaSara
HarukaMai
ShizuruMai
ShizuruHaru
ShizuruYukino
ShizuruAkiha
ShizuruNao
ShizuruTomoe
TokihaMai
ArikaMashiro
ArikaNina
MahyaAkane
MayhaSara
KazuyaAkane
LenaElliot
LenaSifr
MiyuNao
IrinaErstin
ErstinYukino/YukinoErstin
ChieTomoe
ChieAoi
AoiMai
NagiSergay
GalIrina
RosalieShiho
LaulaCarla
AnhShizuru
TomoeMai
MikotoAlyssa (platonic)
MiyuAlyssa (platonic)

SO MANY PAIRINGS, SO LITTLE TIME!
I think I might of forgotten a few here and there though >_>

ElLen :) hehehe~~

Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next