Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century

4 posters

Go down

Which Hari is better?

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Vote_lcap289%Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Vote_lcap211%Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Empty Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century

Post by Abicion Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Bukiclaws

Wait, wrong photo album.

Okay, here we go.

As you are probably aware, Mai-Multiverse, there are two official interpretations of Akane's Child.
Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century 2url6vb
Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century 15yi2gw

First, there's the always loyal and always destroyed wind-powered tiger mecha from the HiME anime and manga. Going by the name "Hari" and functioning as a bizarre sort of walking woodchipper, he's probably the more well-known of the pair.

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century 11tvdeb

Then there's the somewhat lighter-colored and bulkier (but still just as doomed as his animated cousin) lightning-powered interpretation of Akane's Child from the Unmei no Keitouju game. Other cosmetic differences include butt-shaped head armor and some sort of indiscernible script written on his legs. Uhh, he's named Hari, too.

Which do you like more, Mai-Multiverse form, and why?

And on a somewhat related note, I found it interesting that they bothered giving Unmei Akane a bunch of redesigns before they ultimately settled on basically her anime design. More redesigns than any other character, even.
Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century 347cha0

Further proving Akane has just as much potential in fashion as she does on the battlefield had she not been a plot device for five seconds.

Last edited by Abicion on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Empty Re: Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century

Post by Highman Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 am

Anime Hari than the visual novel one, Akane had good fighting scenes for Episode 8. Akane isn't a plot device character she just in over her head and lost. She wasn't a plot, she was a highly average HiME/Materializer.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century Empty Re: Now you shall bear witness to the demon-weapon that will drag the world into the 21st century

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 am

Oh, it's not like I knew. I heard about the Unmei no Keitouju game, but never played it.

So, since it's like that I would prefer the Anime / Manga Hari. I like the colours they were using there more, too.

*shrugs*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

i'm not familiar of the ps2 hari, so i'll go with the anime hari. but hari with scribbles of unknown language on its legs are pretty cool :) they look like ones used in trapping a beast XD

*off-topic* nice pictures, where did you got them? :)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:*off-topic* nice pictures, where did you got them? :)
Tree of Fate artbook.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 pm

oh i see. :D thank you very much for the link! :) nice collection =D
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 am

btw, Abicion, do you have some more scans of the artbook? :D
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down