Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 20 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Saido wrote:Luu, that's because she wanted to be licking Natsuki! Am I right, Kaichou-san?

Maybe! What could of possibly stopped Shizuru from doing so? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 20 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Saido Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

Maybe...she didn't have handcuffs to prevent Natsuki from escaping?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You actually like puppies, Shizuru? When Natsuki (looking beautiful in her light blue yukata...) played with your friend's puppy, you didn't seem too thrilled about it. ;p

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 20 Pdvd_016: The puppy had just injested its own poop moments ago!

Saido wrote:Maybe...she didn't have handcuffs to prevent Natsuki from escaping?

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 20 Pdvd_017: Ara, no no~ The fangirls were watching me so I couldn't ah... make my move.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 am

Haha... lol.... u should get Natsuki a puppy, or pretend to be one yourself!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 pm

(( Hey Nagi, mind if IlliterateKoi becomes Shizuru? We need to rotate! I think you've been Shizuru for nearly a year now ;p ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(( Hey Nagi, mind if IlliterateKoi becomes Shizuru? We need to rotate! I think you've been Shizuru for nearly a year now ;p ))

((I don't mind! I've been at it for so long, I think I'm going a little out of her character already! A change will be great :)))

@thread so Shizuru-san... Do you think Reito deserves a second chance in life?

((because of auto correct, sexing appeared instead of second just now XD))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Sweet! I will inform Miss whateverhernameis about the role change. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Nagi wrote:

so Shizuru-san... Do you think Reito deserves a second chance in life?

((Not sure I'm reading the question right...it's 2 in the morning and I'm less than sober, but if I leave this any longer I'm likely to forget XD))

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, after all, if Natsuki had not given me one...well, I'd rather not dwell too much on the thought.

Reito-han is a charming gentleman who certainly deserves another chance...anyway, we have already exacted our revenge on him for his acts *chuckles*

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm

it wasn't reito anyway, his body was taken over by that prince dude.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Saido wrote:it wasn't reito anyway, his body was taken over by that prince dude.

The HiME exacted their revenge on Reito instead of the dead Obsidian Lord anyway lol. You should have seen Reito's face when he was invited to the beach or something by Mai.

So how did you find the soup Mai gave Reito? Did you like the idea? I wanna try it out sometime :D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 am

I saw that! LOL Shizuru you were so funny
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Natsuki was sure protective of you (Shizuru Viola) when asked about Tomoe over at her formspring thread. How do you think you would feel if you knew she was with Juliet during that whole Garderobe fiasco?

Zhang : We were quite frisky together~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Nagi wrote:

So how did you find the soup Mai gave Reito? Did you like the idea? I wanna try it out sometime :D

I haven't had the chance to taste any of Mai-san's culinary master pieces, but from Reito-sans reaction I believe that she managed to perfectly infuse the spices. Poor Reito-san could not taste a thing for a couple of weeks *chuckles* So perhaps you would be better to avoid the soup, ne? Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki was sure protective of you (Shizuru Viola) when asked about Tomoe over at her formspring thread. How do you think you would feel if you knew she was with Juliet during that whole Garderobe fiasco?

Zhang : We were quite frisky together~

Ara, Natsuki was being protective? How cute! As for your question; While I would much rather have been the one with Natsuki at that time, it could not be helped. All that matters is that Natsuki came home safely, and that it was me she came home to, of course.

Nao-san, I think that it would be in your best interest to keep from saying such things. We wouldn't anybody to get the wrong idea now would we? *smiles*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Did you like shoving a negi up Natsuki's butt????
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Saido wrote:Did you like shoving a negi up Natsuki's butt????

I merely did what needed to done, since I certainly wasn't going to let anyone else near Natsuki's delectable behind~

I'm ashamed to say that I may have taken advantage of the situation somewhat, but back then I would take any opportunity presented to me to be close to Natsuki. As a result of my actions Natsuki now has a deep rooted fear of anything in the onion family and refuses to allow them into the house.

Of course, in line with true Fujinoism, I tease her about this regularly~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 pm

((One of the best things about new members taking over the Shizuru role is re-asking classic questions!))

Miss Fujino! How does one convert someone into the ways of Fujinoism? On top of that, what IS Fujinoism anyway?

Shizuru Kaichou TEA!!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((One of the best things about new members taking over the Shizuru role is re-asking classic questions!))

Miss Fujino! How does one convert someone into the ways of Fujinoism? On top of that, what IS Fujinoism anyway?

Hell yes good question!!!! GRANDE CHIE
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Nagi wrote:Hell yes good question!!!! >:D

OFC~

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME TEA, NAO!?

Shizuru Kaichou

It's good for you...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:Hell yes good question!!!! >:D

OFC~

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME TEA, NAO!?

Shizuru Kaichou

It's good for you...

Yes please! As long as it didn't came from a certain someone's ladybits... Akira Okuzaki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Nagi wrote:Yes please! As long as it didn't came from a certain someone's ladybits... Akira Okuzaki

Gakuenchou : DON'T DRINK THE T-*gets shoved*

Shizuru Kaichou : *serves* Enjoy~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:Yes please! As long as it didn't came from a certain someone's ladybits... Akira Okuzaki

Gakuenchou : DON'T DRINK THE T-*gets shoved*

Shizuru Kaichou : *serves* Enjoy~

Should I listen to Natsuki on this? :scratch:

Shizuru! How did you harvest your... juices?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((One of the best things about new members taking over the Shizuru role is re-asking classic questions!))

((I haven't read through the rest of the thread so I wouldn't know which questions have already been asked anyway.... and LOL you two! XD))

To be a Fujinoist you must;

1. Drink copious amounts of tea.
2. Be able to delegate effectively by using sneaky manipulation methods.
3. Be able to make the perfect cup of tea.
4. Do as little work as work as possible without people thinking that you are lazy.
5. Always carry tea with you, just in case.
6. Be willing to do anything for the person you love.
7. Understand the importance of tea. This is especially useful when executing 2. and 4. - You cannot complete a task if your hands are full with scolding hot tea~
8. Take every possible opportunity to tease your love, and then comment on how cute they are when flustered.
9. Drink several different types of tea.
10. Say 'ara'

It may take many years for someone to become a true Fujinoist. Many have tried over the years, but unfortunately there are not many people out there who can handle the level of tea consumption required.

Are you interested in converting to Fujinoism Luu-san? *sips tea*

In response to your question Nagi-san, Natsuki was more than willing to help with the 'harvesting' process. Such an obedient puppy Shizuru Fujino
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Does natsuki want to have kids with you?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:

((I haven't read through the rest of the thread so I wouldn't know which questions have already been asked anyway.... and LOL you two! XD))

To be a Fujinoist you must;

1. Drink copious amounts of tea.
2. Be able to delegate effectively by using sneaky manipulation methods.
3. Be able to make the perfect cup of tea.
4. Do as little work as work as possible without people thinking that you are lazy.
5. Always carry tea with you, just in case.
6. Be willing to do anything for the person you love.
7. Understand the importance of tea. This is especially useful when executing 2. and 4. - You cannot complete a task if your hands are full with scolding hot tea~
8. Take every possible opportunity to tease your love, and then comment on how cute they are when flustered.
9. Drink several different types of tea.
10. Say 'ara'

It may take many years for someone to become a true Fujinoist. Many have tried over the years, but unfortunately there are not many people out there who can handle the level of tea consumption required.

Are you interested in converting to Fujinoism Luu-san? *sips tea*

In response to your question Nagi-san, Natsuki was more than willing to help with the 'harvesting' process. Such an obedient puppy Shizuru Fujino

LMAO!!! :lol: Natsuki seems pretty good at this, considering that you could actually serve me a cup of it. *eyes the 'tea' uneasily*

So Shizuru-san... Do you think ultraviolet radio waves will ever be created to convert mankind into Fujinoists?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Saido wrote:Does natsuki want to have kids with you?
*chuckles* This is a topic that I have yet to bring up with Natsuki, though I am sure her reaction would be rather humorous. Maybe someday~

Nagi wrote: LMAO!!! Natsuki seems pretty good at this, considering that you could actually serve me a cup of it. *eyes the 'tea' uneasily*

So Shizuru-san... Do you think ultraviolet radio waves will ever be created to convert mankind into Fujinoists?

But of course, I have made sure that she has regular practice Shizuru Fujino

Ara, that would be a wonderful invention! Although I think it would still have to be selective, if there were too many Fujinoists a shortage of tea may occur, which would be...unpleasant.

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next