Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 11 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 29, 2011 12:24 pm

XDDDD YOU TOTALLY WOULD!!! There's also the question of whether or not Nagisa would be abused by you. ;p In a world without Natsuki, you have no choice....fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 11 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Chaglette Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 am

Shizuru Fujino Ara... You're being brutally honest *sigh*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Shizuru Fujino Ara... You're being brutally honest *sigh*

Shizuma : That would be my job~ *flirts* So you're Shizuru...I think I like you already.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 am

Shizuru Fujino : Ara, so you're Shizuma-san? You're more beautiful than the rumours I've heard.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Shizuru Fujino : Ara, so you're Shizuma-san? You're more beautiful than the rumours I've heard.

Shizuma : Thank you, I am quite beautiful aren't I? Please, Shizuru-san, tell me...is that Natsuki-san available? She is so kawaii~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuma : Thank you, I am quite beautiful aren't I? Please, Shizuru-san, tell me...is that Natsuki-san available? She is so kawaii~

Ara, Natsuki just left~ I think she's on her way to extra classes at Fuka Academy on her Ducati Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Shizuma : Shizuma's hair blew in the cold summer breeze, staring in the distance; waiting for Natsuki to return. "Darn, I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better~" The smile Shizuma gave Shizuru was so beautiful, it almost made her catch her breath. "Is there something on my face, Shizuru-san?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuma : Shizuma's hair blew in the cold summer breeze, staring in the distance; waiting for Natsuki to return. "Darn, I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better~" The smile Shizuma gave Shizuru was so beautiful, it almost made her catch her breath. "Is there something on my face, Shizuru-san?"

Shizuru Fujino :Nothing~. I've just noticed that there's some cream on your face. *wipes the cream off*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Shizuru Fujino :Nothing~. I've just noticed that there's some cream on your face. *wipes the cream off*

Shizuma : Shizuma smirks at the Kaichou in a flirtatious way. "Why thank you, Shizuru-san. Tell me, is your "Fuka Academy" an all girls school?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuma : Shizuma smirks at the Kaichou in a flirtatious way. "Why thank you, Shizuru-san. Tell me, is your "Fuka Academy" an all girls school?"

Shizuru Fujino : Sadly, it's not an all girls school *frowns* but, we do have more girls in the school *smiles*

((I mean, isn't there more girls than guys in Fuka who appeared in the anime? >.>; ))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

1 question!! Why are you like Natsuki so much???
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:1 question!! Why are you like Natsuki so much???

Ara? *tilts head* Can you rephrase the question please?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

Chie-sama wrote:
Lena Sayers wrote:1 question!! Why are you like Natsuki so much???

Ara? *tilts head* Can you rephrase the question please?

I mean like you love her so much until you don't mind killing people that threaten natsuki's life :) ShizNat2
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 am

Someone actually made Shizuru confused?

irina : Extraordinary!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:19 am

((I made her confused for a total of 2 times XD))
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Someone actually made Shizuru confused?

irina : Extraordinary!

((Her questions can have two meanings >.>; It's hard to digests her questions but I'll answer anyway~ FOR SHIZURU-SAMA >:U))

Lena Sayers wrote:I mean like you love her so much until you don't mind killing people that threaten natsuki's life :)
ShizNat3

Ara~ Natsuki is my life and I can't let my life-long obsession die from some random evil villain. Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Chie-sama wrote:((Her questions can have two meanings >.>; It's hard to digests her questions but I'll answer anyway~ FOR SHIZURU-SAMA >:U))

tomoe2 : SHIZURU-ONEESAMA?! WHERE?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : SHIZURU-ONEESAMA?! WHERE?!

*Both Shizurus evacuate into Miss Maria's office*

Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 pm

tomoe2 : Ew, it's Okuzaki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 am

Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin. (I speak NINJA)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin. (I speak NINJA)

tomoe2 : I can't understand a single word you're saying. Go back to Zipang, Okuzaki. You're scaring my Shizuru-oneesama~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : I can't understand a single word you're saying. Go back to Zipang, Okuzaki. You're scaring my Shizuru-oneesama~

Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin ("As if I'll listen to you.")
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Shizuru! Have you ever think of a way/method to deter crazy fans like Tomoe??
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:Shizuru! Have you ever think of a way/method to deter crazy fans like Tomoe??

* Akira Okuzaki disappears for a while and returns

Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin (Shizuru-san says that she sometimes evacuated to Miss Maria's office, tea ceremonies as an excuse. If that isn't enough, she evacuated to where the Ice Silver Crystal is and do IT to deter crazier fans. She'll have a threesome with the Ice Silver Crystal and some random person she could find who isn't a crazy fan as her last resort.)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Akira Okuzaki : Nin-nin (Shizuru-san says that she sometimes evacuated to Miss Maria's office, tea ceremonies as an excuse. If that isn't enough, she evacuated to where the Ice Silver Crystal is and do IT to deter crazier fans. She'll have a threesome with the Ice Silver Crystal and some random person she could find who isn't a crazy fan as her last resort.)

o////o

Are you telling me that Okuzaki said all that just by saying "nin-nin"? >_> Girls like her, they can drive a man to drink! booze
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next