Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Chaglette Sun May 15, 2011 1:08 am

Ara, I believe there is *smiles* Barbequed tea, burnt tea, salty tea, spicy tom yam tea, curry tea, miso tea, wasabi tea, chocolate tea and lastly, cheese tea. Those are the flavours I have not tried. Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 15, 2011 3:48 pm

o_o; Is the cheese tea any good? As a major cheese fan (as is my girlfriend~) I must know! Also, does Fumi Himeno make better tea than you? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 16, 2011 1:48 am

I've tried Cheese tea yesterday Shizuru Fujino It has a milky texture with a hint of cheesiness. It is quite similar to milk tea. It's also quite aromatic <3 I'm sure Midori-san will love it!

As to the second question, we had a tea preparing contest once. Director, Sakomizu-sensei and Reito-san were asked to be the judges. We were told to make Traditional Green Tea and Red Tea. The outcome was that Himeno-san was better with the Red Tea and I was better with the Green Tea. Looks like we each have our own signature tea *laughs*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

What about Blueberry Tea???
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 16, 2011 9:21 am

Blueberry tea is delicious, aromatic with a hint of blueberry sweetness in every drop. I recommend it to all including non-tea lovers Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 am

Remember the Linden Baum thread, I have to ask, have you EVER interacted with Miyu? That would of been an interesting conversation...

You do know she would of annihilated Natsuki if she wanted. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 20, 2011 3:45 am

Ara~ I will never let her do that Shizuru Fujino

This was one of the conversations we had:

[19:09:19] Fujino Shizuru has joined the chat on Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm

[19:09:24] Miyu Greer has joined the chat on Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm

[19:09:27] Fujino Shizuru : Ara, Miyu-san!

[19:09:29] Miyu Greer : Fujino-san.

[19:09:35] Fujino Shizuru : How are you today?

[19:09:36] Miyu Greer : I'm fine, thank you.

[19:09:40] Fujino Shizuru : How's Alyssa-chan?

[19:09:41] Miyu Greer : She is fine. Your concern is not needed.

[19:09:45] * Fujino Shizuru weeps

[19:09:47] Fujino Shizuru : Why are you so cold? You have to warm up! Shizuru Fujino

[19:09:48] * Miyu Greer increases system temperature

[19:09:48] Miyu Greer : Increasing in progress.

[19:09:51] Fujino Shizuru: Ara?

[19:09:55] Miyu Greer : Increasing to 2000 degrees.

[19:10:00] Miyu Greer : Increasing to 4000 degrees.

[19:10:05] * Fujino Shizuru takes a sip of tea

[19:10:10] Miyu Greer : Error. Error. System overheat. System Emergency Shutdown Initializing.

[19:10:15] Miyu Greer is Disconnected on Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

[19:10:20] Fujino Shizuru : Miyu-san?

((Disclaimer: The above conversation is purely made up. Any similarity to real life events are a coincidence. Viola ))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 pm

XD That was hilarious! What creepy is you knowing what was happening and all you do is sip tea. ;3 You can be really morbid sometimes, Kaichou.

Next question:

All right my smart ass kyoto native~, how did the conversation with Alyssa go? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun May 22, 2011 4:22 am

Ara ara!! Shizuru Fujino Chatting with Alyssa was much better.

[17:28:05] Alyssa Sears has joined the chat on Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

[17:28:10] Fujino Shizuru has joined the chat on Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

[17:28:13] Fujino Shizuru : Ara, Alyssa-chan!

[17:28:15] Alyssa Sears : ... Hello, Fujino-san.

[17:28:17] Fujino Shizuru : How are you?

[17:28:20] Alyssa Sears : I'm fine, thank you.

[17:28:24] Fujino Shizuru : Ara, ara~ You sound just like Miyu-san.

[17:28:29] Fujino Shizuru : Speaking of Miyu-san, the other day she spoke weird things like system overheating.

[17:28:33] Alyssa Sears : ?! What did you do?!

[17:28:36] Fujino Shizuru : I did nothing!

[17:28:39] Alyssa Sears : ...... No wonder she died in front of the computer and had to be sent to the repair shop.

[17:28:41] Fujino Shizuru : Please send my condolences to Miyu-san.

[17:28:44] Alyssa Sears : She was so hot that she glowed like snow and her hair almost caught fire. The fees will stretch my already stretched allowances...

[17:28:47] Fujino Shizuru : I see... How much is your allowance?

[17:28:50] Alyssa Sears : ... 100000000 yen a day.

[17:28:53] Fujino Shizuru : I see.

[17:28:57] Fujino Shizuru drinks a sip of tea

[17:29:00] Alyssa Sears : ...

*A few minutes later*

Alyssa Sears is disconnected the Sun 15 May, 5:37 pm (session timeout)

Fujino Shizuru is disconnected the Sun 15 May, 5:38 pm (session timeout)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 am

(( Akira Okuzaki I hate you Chie-sama. How do you always capture such authentic dialogue between these characters. Sure you don't write fanfiction? ;3 ))

Typical Alyssa-chan, losing interest so quickly. As if you are any better, Kaichou. ;p

Next question:

They say you come from a wealthy family, Shizuru. How many tea houses do you own? Not counting the one you borrowed from your friend. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 23, 2011 3:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(( Akira Okuzaki I hate you Chie-sama. How do you always capture such authentic dialogue between these characters. Sure you don't write fanfiction? ;3 ))

((I really don't XD I might write one if I get a crazy idea though ;3))

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Typical Alyssa-chan, losing interest so quickly. As if you are any better, Kaichou. ;p

Next question:

They say you come from a wealthy family, Shizuru. How many tea houses do you own? Not counting the one you borrowed from your friend. ^_~

Hmmm... *starts counting with her fingers* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... ARA!! May I borrow your hands? Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by roven Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 am

Fujino-sama! If you were to choose, what flavor would you offer to Natsuki for her birthday cake! ^_^
roven
roven
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 15
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 2:49 am

FUJINO!

Haruka comes storming into Shizuru's thread fuming, followed by Yukino.

Haruka-chan, I know Fujino-kaichou invited us... but I don't think she wants--

Haruka stands in front of Fujino's desk and slams her hands on the table.

Your invasion of our hot pot--
Hot seat
Was uncalled for and unwanted. I demand you explain why you would invade mine and Yukino's space you bumbling Bubuzuke! Haruka demanded.

Last edited by MidnightPersona on Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 am

I'll choose a customed made cake for her *smiles* Instead of the usual ice cream cake, the cake will be made with her favourite mayo Shizuru Fujino I've almost forgot, welcome to the Mai Multiverse forums and my Hotseat, Roven-san Viola

Ara, Suzushiro-san and Kikukawa-san! I've been expecting you. Regarding your question, I only visited as a Student Council President and welcomed the both of you Shizuru Fujino There's no need to be barbaric, Suzushiro-san *smiles*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 3:16 am

Chie-sama wrote:Ara, Suzushiro-san and Kikukawa-san! I've been expecting you. Regarding your question, I only visited as a Student Council President and welcomed the both of you Shizuru Fujino There's no need to be barbaric, Suzushiro-san *smiles*

Haruka-chan isn't barbaric. She's just upset Fujino-kaichou. I expect you give us a reason to be here before I lose my temper.

Haruka blinked and stared at Yukino, utterly shocked at the girl's reply to Fujino.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 3:23 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Haruka-chan isn't barbaric. She's just upset Fujino-kaichou. I expect you give us a reason to be here before I lose my temper.

Haruka blinked and stared at Yukino, utterly shocked at the girl's reply to Fujino.

Ara ara, I apologise for my wrong use of words. I welcomed you. That means you have a choice, whether to visit my Hotseat or not. *sips tea* Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 3:27 am

Haruka stood up and crossed her arms.

Well then, I suppose we can stay and answer a question or two with you. We are already here after all... if that's okay with you Yukino. Haruka asked, smileing at her partner.

Of course Haruka-chan. I see no issue with this. Yukino moved over to Haruka and wrapped her arms around her, causing the busty blonde to blush.

Not in front of the bubuzuke woman. Haruka hissed under hear breath.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 3:29 am

Naughty, naughty~ Viola
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 3:34 am

Haruka was about to say something, but Yukino turned the older girl toward her and began to kiss her. Upon releasing the fiery Executive Committee leader Yukino smiled.

Just let it lie, Haruka. No need to fight while waiting for questions. In fact... Yukino turned to Shizuru. What do you think of mine and Haruka-chan's relationship? Yukino asked as Haruka turned all sorts of different shades of red.

Yu-Yukino! I don't think the president thinks much on our relationship. Haruka exclaimed, flailing her arms.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 3:37 am

Shizuru Fujino I shall answer on your hotseat
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 3:48 am

Did she just--Come on Yukino! After that crazy Bubuzuke woman! Haruka exclaimed, grabbing her love by the hand and running back to their own Hot seat.

-=-

Yukino and Haruka walked back into Shizuru's hot seat with wet hair and smiles. Don't ask.

Fujino-Kaichou. I would like to ask you your thoughts on Kuga-san. ANY thoughts. Spare no detail. Yukino asked, getting a bugged eyed look from Haruka.

Bubuzuke woman... I want to know how you felt during that night... when you made me green sparkles. Haruka asked with a fierce look.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 4:53 am

Natsuki is a cute little girl <3 She is like a hurt little kitten who needs some love and attention <3 <3 My thoughts of her for today is "I wonder what is Natsuki doing now? There's a sale for mayo at the supermarket today, I better go buy some, she finished the whole bottle like tea yesterday~!" Shizuru Fujino Any questions about Natsuki you are curious to know?

As for your question, Suzushiro-san, I felt devastated, feeling jealous about Kikukawa-san's love for you and even suicidal but... after thinking of Natsuki, I realised I could neither live or even die without Natsuki. I now know that that night, my primal feelings erupted from the depths of my heart and nobody could have prevented that incident... *sips tea and shows a sad smile*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 am

Chie-sama wrote:Natsuki is a cute little girl <3 She is like a hurt little kitten who needs some love and attention <3 <3 My thoughts of her for today is "I wonder what is Natsuki doing now? There's a sale for mayo at the supermarket today, I better go buy some, she finished the whole bottle like tea yesterday~!" Shizuru Fujino Any questions about Natsuki you are curious to know?

Are you as dominate in bed ad you are out? Or does Kuga-san take over? Yukino asked bluntly, then blushed.
Yu-YUKINO! That's--ah... Haruka blushed and decided to ignore this part of the conversation.

Chie-sama wrote:As for your question, Suzushiro-san, I felt devastated, feeling jealous about Kikukawa-san's love for you and even suicidal but... after thinking of Natsuki, I realised I could neither live or even die without Natsuki. I now know that that night, my primal feelings erupted from the depths of my heart and nobody could have prevented that incident... *sips tea and shows a sad smile*

I wasn't exactly kind myself Fujino... I said some pretty harsh things and they hurt you, the mutt, and my Yukino... It was wrong... I apologize for that... I'm just glad the damage wasn't permanent... But I told you that nothing could keep Suzushiro Haruka down! MUWAHAHA

Jealous of me? Why? My love for Haruka was unknown to her and she shot me down as she was throwing barbs at you and didn't even know it. You make it sound like I love Haruka-chan more than you love Kuga-san, which I know isn't accurate. The only difference there is that I wasn't able to protect Haruka... Yukino shed a tear and Haruka walked over and wiped her face with a tissue.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 5:14 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Are you as dominate in bed ad you are out? Or does Kuga-san take over? Yukino asked bluntly, then blushed.
Yu-YUKINO! That's--ah... Haruka blushed and decided to ignore this part of the conversation.

I wasn't exactly kind myself Fujino... I said some pretty harsh things and they hurt you, the mutt, and my Yukino... It was wrong... I apologize for that... I'm just glad the damage wasn't permanent... But I told you that nothing could keep Suzushiro Haruka down! MUWAHAHA

Jealous of me? Why? My love for Haruka was unknown to her and she shot me down as she was throwing barbs at you and didn't even know it. You make it sound like I love Haruka-chan more than you love Kuga-san, which I know isn't accurate. The only difference there is that I wasn't able to protect Haruka... Yukino shed a tear and Haruka walked over and wiped her face with a tissue.

Usually I'm the one strutting my stuff *laughs* But sometimes, I get tired and took a break. Natsuki just wouldn't allow it and continued our lustful time to many climaxes Shizuru Fujino Seriously, I think Natsuki has a much better stamina than me.

*Muffled laughing* Yes, yes... very true! Suzushiro-san, you really are our indispensible Executive Officer *smiles warmly*

Well... her reaction was smaller than Natsuki's... Natsuki had fear in her eyes. *hands Yukino a packet of tissue*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 am

Chie-sama wrote:Usually I'm the one strutting my stuff *laughs* But sometimes, I get tired and took a break. Natsuki just wouldn't allow it and continued our lustful time to many climaxes Shizuru Fujino Seriously, I think Natsuki has a much better stamina than me.

I can say the same thing about Haruka. Perhaps we should exchange notes? Give the two something unexpected.
Okay, I can't ignore this. You are NOT going to discuss our--our THAT with Fujino!
Haruka... but I want to be able to give you something new.
O///O

Chie-sama wrote:*Muffled laughing* Yes, yes... very true! Suzushiro-san, you really are our indispensable Executive Officer *smiles warmly*

Damn right! Without me this school would turn into an unruly warp zone!
War zone Haruka
Shut up Yukino!

Chie-sama wrote:Well... her reaction was smaller than Natsuki's... Natsuki had fear in her eyes. *hands Yukino a packet of tissue*

I'd rather see fear than hatred... but you're right. If anything Haruka was just disapproving of you, with me she was more... open to things
I have the ability to see when I'm wrong.
I know, my love. Yukino gives Haruka a kiss on the cheek.

So, is anyone else going to ask anything before we go back to our hot seat?
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next