Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Chaglette Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Ara, there's such thing? *Blank stare* Hmmm... your body, both inside and outside, would become purple faster than ultraviolet rays as radio waves are everywhere. Luckily, ultraviolet radiation radio waves does not exist as someone would have to merge ultraviolet radiation and radio waves together, which is impossible with the current technology. Shizuru Fujino It'll be different if you're talking about Otomeverse.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Lena Sayers Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 am

Chie-sama wrote:Ara, there's such thing? *Blank stare* Hmmm... your body, both inside and outside, would become purple faster than ultraviolet rays as radio waves are everywhere. Luckily, ultraviolet radiation radio waves does not exist as someone would have to merge ultraviolet radiation and radio waves together, which is impossible with the current technology. Shizuru Fujino It'll be different if you're talking about Otomeverse.

Shizuru I AM talking about Otomeverse :)
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 am

Ara, why didn't you say so? Shizuru Fujino Nobody would bother to merge ultraviolet radiation with radio waves together due to a few reasons:

1. Fujinoism is known mostly to people with a certain status. (Royalty, Presidents, Noble Families etc.)

2. Scientists have never heard of Fujinoism. Even if they did or even follow the ways of Fujinoism, they would not believe that ultraviolet rays and radiation could turn non-Fujinoists into Fujinoism zombies. Nor do they believe that the human body could turn purple.

3. Leaders of Swartz ((wonder if I spelled it correctly =w=)) mostly practice Fujinoism. The funny thing is that they believed that Fujinoism shouldn't be spread and kept the practice of Fujinoism within Swartz confidential, so they actually banned the research of the merging of ultraviolet radiation with radio waves within the organisation. *Laughs*

4. Swartz also assasinated people who attempted to spread Fujinoism. They believed that true Fujinoist should let matters take its own course and people who attempted to spread Fujinoism are, to them, simply low-life who do not deserve to call themselves Fujinoists, thus the assasinations.

5. It's almost impossible to arrest Swartz for mass assasination as the whole organisation is shrouded in the shadows and secrecy. The one known member of Swartz is John Smith, but he himself is a master of escaping. A pity...

Thus, Otomeverse is safe from purple zombies Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Ara, why didn't you say so? Shizuru Fujino Nobody would bother to merge ultraviolet radiation with radio waves together due to a few reasons:

1. Fujinoism is known mostly to people with a certain status. (Royalty, Presidents, Noble Families etc.)

2. Scientists have never heard of Fujinoism. Even if they did or even follow the ways of Fujinoism, they would not believe that ultraviolet rays and radiation could turn non-Fujinoists into Fujinoism zombies. Nor do they believe that the human body could turn purple.

3. Leaders of Swartz ((wonder if I spelled it correctly =w=)) mostly practice Fujinoism. The funny thing is that they believed that Fujinoism shouldn't be spread and kept the practice of Fujinoism within Swartz confidential, so they actually banned the research of the merging of ultraviolet radiation with radio waves within the organisation. *Laughs*

4. Swartz also assasinated people who attempted to spread Fujinoism. They believed that true Fujinoist should let matters take its own course and people who attempted to spread Fujinoism are, to them, simply low-life who do not deserve to call themselves Fujinoists, thus the assasinations.

5. It's almost impossible to arrest Swartz for mass assasination as the whole organisation is shrouded in the shadows and secrecy. The one known member of Swartz is John Smith, but he himself is a master of escaping. A pity...

Thus, Otomeverse is safe from purple zombies Shizuru Fujino

(( That was one of the most EPIC explanations in our forum's history. XD I'll never be able to remove the image of purple zombies from my head. o_o;

Next question for Shizuru Fujino: How did you come up with the beautifully haunting lyrics of Katakoi Enka? <3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 09, 2011 9:48 am

Ara~ I just wrote down my feelings and asked Kikukawa-san to proofread and edit them if necessary. Shizuru Fujino Besides, she understood the feelings I had for Natsuki since she has them herself.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Ara~ I just wrote down my feelings and asked Kikukawa-san to proofread and edit them if necessary. Shizuru Fujino Besides, she understood the feelings I had for Natsuki since she has them herself.

Yukino proofread the song?! Wow, I never knew that!

It turned out nicely~ Which brings me to my next question. How was it like having Naomi Shindou voice you? Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 10, 2011 3:16 am

I can't imagine having anyone else voice for me *laughs* Try imagining Saeko Chibi or Mamiko Noto voicing for me. Ara~ that is just interesting Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Kruger Tue May 10, 2011 6:26 am

Natsuki Kuga :Kaichou! Kaichou! *pretends to be someone else* Just how many Natsuki's would you like to have? Oh please tell me that Kaichou! ^^
Natsuki Kruger
Natsuki Kruger
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 43
Armitage GUTS!!! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 11:11 pm

If something were to ever happen to you, Kaichou, who would take over your job of spreading Fujinoism?! Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 am

Maah... *wraps arms around Natsuki* I'll only have you Shizuru Fujino

*Blank look* Ara? ... Good question *laughs* If something were to happen to me, I suppose the lovely members of my team would continue to spread Fujinoism <3 ... That is if they are not assasinated by Swartz while doing so~ *smiles*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 am

Shizuru a question here: is it possible to create a chemical that can cause people to turn into a purple zombie and help spread Fujinoism??

Last edited by Lena Sayers on Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Shizuru Viola, where is Una Shamrock these days? Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Hmmm... *takes out a random book from somewhere and browses through* It's written here, saying that the chemical is impossible to be created without Garderobe's technology, though Asward can try to do so since they successfully created nanomachines ((is it? or was it the rem thingy Midori has o.o)) Without Shinso-sama's permission the research is forbiddened Shizuru Fujino

Una-san was seen near the Black Valley, looking for a young girl. A young girl called Hikari Bregna. Her reason for doing so is unknown though. *smiles*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Una-san was seen near the Black Valley, looking for a young girl. A young girl called Hikari Bregna. Her reason for doing so is unknown though. *smiles*

^_______________________^ (I'm flattered for the Hikari mention! Chapter 2 is going up tomorrow, so prepare for dialogue heavy scenes, Chie!)

Shizuru Viola, were you EVER aware of Shiho's maki maki antics? Shiho Huit Kinda like how you knew Akira, portraying the fake Prince Takumi, was a girl the whole time?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 13, 2011 11:26 pm

(Roger :D!! You're welcome!)

Shiho-san's actions are always very suspicious and obvious. Shizuru Fujino Maki maki Shiho-san is the first person I've seen that is a lousy Maki follower though.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 11:31 pm

What about those other two Maki Maki followers of hers? Their names always escape me, I think one of them is Yayoi or something like that. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Ara~ they're just blind followers Shizuru Fujino They're harmless, so I ignore them.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Ara~ they're just blind followers Shizuru Fujino They're harmless, so I ignore them.

They're also not very pretty. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat May 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:They're also not very pretty. XD

Shizuru Fujino ...... True~~
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 8:55 pm

XDDD Moving on, is there a flavor of tea you haven't tasted yet!? o_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun May 15, 2011 1:08 am

Ara, I believe there is *smiles* Barbequed tea, burnt tea, salty tea, spicy tom yam tea, curry tea, miso tea, wasabi tea, chocolate tea and lastly, cheese tea. Those are the flavours I have not tried. Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 15, 2011 3:48 pm

o_o; Is the cheese tea any good? As a major cheese fan (as is my girlfriend~) I must know! Also, does Fumi Himeno make better tea than you? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 16, 2011 1:48 am

I've tried Cheese tea yesterday Shizuru Fujino It has a milky texture with a hint of cheesiness. It is quite similar to milk tea. It's also quite aromatic <3 I'm sure Midori-san will love it!

As to the second question, we had a tea preparing contest once. Director, Sakomizu-sensei and Reito-san were asked to be the judges. We were told to make Traditional Green Tea and Red Tea. The outcome was that Himeno-san was better with the Red Tea and I was better with the Green Tea. Looks like we each have our own signature tea *laughs*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

What about Blueberry Tea???
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 16, 2011 9:21 am

Blueberry tea is delicious, aromatic with a hint of blueberry sweetness in every drop. I recommend it to all including non-tea lovers Shizuru Fujino
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next