Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

+11
Miyotakano
AtlantisLux
roven
Abicion
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kara
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shizuru - Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

Post by Kara Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

She had complete intent to kill hundreds of people! How would that not stand as murder in the court of law???
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm

because she DIDN'T have intent! she could have killed them off before the red star drove everyone crazy but she DIDN'T it was just a thought. i think about killing everyone at a Scientology convention, and if i went crazy and had the power to i would but it i just had the power to i wouldn't.

the going crazy is what shields it. not to mention those people were doing horrible things. so if one person was the one who killed Hitler and every soldier in the death camps we'd call him a murderer, or would we call him a hero?

it's all in the way you look at it. 1st district was BAD, yukino THREATENED Shizuru as did Nao. so the only real issue is with first district who were doing human experiments. i like them dead.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 pm

But she DID have intent! She SAID she was going to get rid of them A.K.A murder them! In the court of law, no one is going to believe that a red star made her murder hundreds of people, you understand this as much as I do, yes? And even if she claimed insanity in the court of law, she'd still be convicted into an insane aslyum for the rest of her life.

But there's a difference between simply shooting a man to take his life and save a country and mercilessly and very destructively murdering hundreds of people, no matter how evil they may be. Besides, we were in war with Hitler, he was fighting back and he provoked us, First District wasn't particularly declaring war on Shizuru, they were just doin' what they had been doin' for forever.

However I do agree with you, killing Yukino and Nao didn't really count. 1.) Because she didn't physically kill them. With Yukino, it was more or less considered a crime of passion, heat of the moment kinda thing and with Nao it could be considered self defense. But they really shouldn't be brought into the equation because they didn't DIE, maybe their spirits were crushed and they're monsters destroyed, but it was more like a Yu-gi-oh battle or some shitt haha.

What I'm talking about is her murdering First District and anyone else off screen. When we look back at the anime, you can see she's having an obviously merry time on her mass murder spree, which she's going about quite destructively. Insane or not, it was still murder.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm

((shit i wrote a big thing and my comp died Razz i'll write it again later tonight :3))
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Kara wrote:you can see she's having an obviously merry time on her mass murder spree, which she's going about quite destructively. Insane or not, it was still murder.

All to prove her love for Natsuki. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 am

If I was Natsuki, I really wouldn't take as a sign of love...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Kara wrote:If I was Natsuki, I really wouldn't take as a sign of love...

((psychos think a little differently than normal people though... ))
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Hahaha, I suppose that's true. In that case, Kenz would totally see it like that
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Kara wrote:If I was Natsuki, I really wouldn't take as a sign of love...

Then you'd be pre-episode 25 Natsuki who needed to think it over. :D Course if you were Natsuki, you'd be crushing on Reito instead...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Hell yeah! It'd be like the manga, except instead of Tate and Mai, it'd just be Reito and Natsuki and Shizuru! That'd be cool
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34 pm

those district one people pleaded for their life! shizuru killed them anyway.

murderer. Nao never killed anyone so ha!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 pm

But she tied some people up and stole their moneyyyy :D
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 pm

that makes my Nao a thief! everyone is a thief, even u kara! at least we don't kill people for our blunettes. >< better looking girls out there...
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Kara wrote:Hell yeah! It'd be like the manga, except instead of Tate and Mai, it'd just be Reito and Natsuki and Shizuru! That'd be cool

(( Reito in a love triangle with ShizNat...Idea

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:that makes my Nao a thief! everyone is a thief, even u kara! at least we don't kill people for our blunettes. >< better looking girls out there...

Rolling Eyes You're funny, Megan. There is nobody in the Mai-Multiverse better looking than Shiz-

shizuru - Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? - Page 2 SexyNaosama

...you win this time, bitch. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:that makes my Nao a thief! everyone is a thief, even u kara! at least we don't kill people for our blunettes. >< better looking girls out there...

Haha, yeah...yeah you got me there... oh and that's true, mostly becuz I don't know any blunettes...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Concerning Miss Shizuru, I always found it strange that she didn't listen to Miss Natsuki, the person she claims is her most important love. Miss Natsuki pleaded for her to stop several times, with only saving Miss Nao becoming successful. Many innocent people have died, blood stains the kyoto-girl's hands.
It's because Shizuru wasn't fighting for Natsuki.

The moment she started doing her "You belong to me" thing, it was pretty obvious that she actually didn't care the least bit about Natsuki's opinion or feelings. She was fighting to protect her own self-proclaimed ownership of Natsuki. She wasn't fighting for anyone but herself.

And the HiME-Star-magically-makes-everyone-crazy explanation creates more plotholes than it resolves, by the way. If Obsidian Lord just has a big Crazy Switch he can use to send whichever HiME he wants into a homicidal frenzy whenever he feels like, why are we explicitly shown him ordering Nagi to meet Shizuru in person and manually direct her to wipe out the First District grunts?
Why delay the Festival and not just drive everyone into instant killing sprees to make the process much faster and much less complicated?
Why even have the Festival at all when OL has clearly already chosen his wife before the event starts and, under the HiME-Star-magically-makes-everyone-crazy theory, he can just hypnotize all the other HiME into jumping off a cliff?
It's got problems, yo.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by roven Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 pm

I believe she's not a murderer cause she was just well..how can i say this. AH! she's not a murderer for me! ^_^
roven
roven
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 15
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by AtlantisLux Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 am

Well, technically she indubitably is XD
She killed other people (not necessary innocents) so by any means Shizuru is a murderer. Of course, it's up to us to decide if we like her despite this or not Razz
For me, her character starts to become interesting in that exact moment, so I can pretty much say that I like Shizuru because she's a murderer XD
AtlantisLux
AtlantisLux
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 155
Armitage GUTS!!! : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:30 pm

well if you guys say Shizuru is a murderer than i will say natsuki is also one.
come on, she shot a guy in the face and destroyed a boat trying to get to Mikoto. don't tell me no one died on the ship, it was blown to bits.

so i'll agree she is as soon as everyone agrees that Natsuki is also one
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 pm

The difference there is Natsuki actually completes her objectives with relative care, and she only does so for the actual purpose of unraveling the HiME conspiracy and protecting a larger group of innocent people.

Shizuru invents threats that don't exist to justify her own bullcrap. Even in the context of Shizuru only caring about Natsuki's safety and making Natsuki her property and yadda yadda yadda, she still fails monumentally. She intentionally goads Yukino into summoning Diana when Yukino obviously didn't want to fight her beforehand, which means Shizuru deliberately puts Natsuki's life at stake for absolutely no reason. And let's not forget the Purging of the First District. You can't seriously say every present-day FD member was personally involved with the experiments on Natsuki and was completely on board with it. That level of cartoon supervillainy is just ridiculous.

Natsuki can be morally ambiguous on her own, but it's a different story when you juxtapose her to Shizuru. There's just no comparison.

Last edited by Abicion on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah, Natsuki killed people as well. Whether you like it or not, they both killed people, Shizuru more than Natsuki, but still. They both are murderers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:well if you guys say Shizuru is a murderer than i will say natsuki is also one.
come on, she shot a guy in the face and destroyed a boat trying to get to Mikoto. don't tell me no one died on the ship, it was blown to bits.

so i'll agree she is as soon as everyone agrees that Natsuki is also one

RedEyed is right. Natsuki did go by the code of "By any means necessary", being the little bad-ass she is. To make District One pay, she was ready to mow down anyone in her way or associated with District One. Natsuki is more silent with her objectives, but it doesn't change the fact. Whether or not the SEARRS Foundation soldiers were killed during the preemptive strike in Ep. 15, Natsuki mde a vow to make them pay and she isn't the type to hold back.

Yes, I still believe Shizuru is a murderer. That won't change, but I still believe her actions against District One were justified in the end. Redemption works wonders in fiction, so more power to Shizuru.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Whether or not the SEARRS Foundation soldiers were killed during the preemptive strike in Ep. 15, Natsuki mde a vow to make them pay and she isn't the type to hold back.
Even if she did...

1. By the time you get to episode 15, Alyssa had unveiled her Death Star, blew up a major bridge, invaded the academy, and held the student body hostage. It's kind of hard to call retaliating against that "preemptive."

2. Natsuki was being directly manipulated by Mashiro to get Searrs out of the way so the HiME Festival could get back on schedule when she did it.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Zhang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Abicion wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Whether or not the SEARRS Foundation soldiers were killed during the preemptive strike in Ep. 15, Natsuki made a vow to make them pay and she isn't the type to hold back.
Even if she did...

1. By the time you get to episode 15, Alyssa had unveiled her Death Star, blew up a major bridge, invaded the academy, and held the student body hostage. It's kind of hard to call retaliating against that "preemptive."

2. Natsuki was being directly manipulated by Mashiro to get Searrs out of the way so the HiME Festival could get back on schedule when she did it.

Not really, all the of the soldiers were stationed for a while. If they were expecting the HiME, they wouldn't of been taken down so fast. Alyssa and Miyu were expecting them to come out of hiding, but keep in mind that their "help" could be considered expendable. Expendable assets are normally never told anything important when they need to hear it, leading to the ring leader's demise. That's just how I see it, but then again my last rewatch was quite a while ago.

At that point, Searrs was the major threat. The name stopped Natsuki in her tracks when Midori tossed it out to ensure a happy karaoke jam. With or without Mashiro influence, anything in Natsuki's way is considered dead or retired. That's just the kind of person she was.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next