Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

+9
depression76
megarockman
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chaglette
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Watched the movie yesterday xD

So many language-barrier jokes...totally worth the long wait to stream that's for sure.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Lena Sayers Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

ya.. So Awesome!!! xD!! now lets wait for Nanoha 2nd Movie.. Nyahahaha!!
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Onee-sama found this and might as well spread the word.

FREE K-ON ITEMS FOR ONE WEEK ONLY

Available Items:

Yui T-shirt [XL,S,M,L,Xl,2XL]
Band T-shirt [XL,S,M,L,Xl,2XL]
K-on Pillow case 1 20X30in
K-on Pillow case 2 20X30in
K-on Pillow case 3 20X30in
Guitar Pick Case
Band Tote Bag

*Free International Shipping 5-9 Working days
*Girl Sizes are available but are much tighter, Please keep that in mind.
*These are Euro sizes a L could easily be a XL In America.

This Is for ONE WEEK Only!

Here's the link!
http://mewmewitems.deviantart.com/art/FREE-K-ON-ITEMS-321656603

Hurry only 5 days left!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 am

OW MAH GAWD y*A*y free stuff?!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 am

Wait...is this person legit? O_o; Free K-On! stuffs sounds fishy, even if they're homemade...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

bump

$4 million opening week box office...for a movie that should of been called "Yui and Azu-nyan: The Movie" x_x

Did anyone watch the K-On! Movie yet? I watched together with my girlfriend (you know her as wetochan) during my stay in Bali and oh my god...I'm so disappointed. -_- There's no need for a full on review for the movie as not much actually happened. The girls aside from Yui and Azu-nyan barely got any screen-time. Even Mio had lack of screen-time! That's insane and she's supposed to be the Otaku fat guy's number one character!

Unlike the Maria-sama OVA where they go to Italy, The K-On! movie didn't take advantage of their foreign surrounds. Some moments were good like when they went into that Japanese restaurant (?) and had a run in with the British manager. The way they viewed him all shadowy and difficult to understand was SO accurate; probably one of the few moments that work. Most of the film surrounds Yui x Azu-nyan subtext so strong, you can SEE the moeness literally oozing from the screen. I thought the girls would spend a lot of time soaking up music culture all over London. The biggest miss was NOT HAVING THE GIRLS BECOME FAMOUS! Eh, guess it wasn't about being famous. It was about the fluffy love between Yui and Azu-nyan. ;_; The K-On! Movie isn't terrible by any means, but you have to admit, it could of been so much more.

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 6 K-on_m10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Even Mio had lack of screen-time! That's insane and she's supposed to be the Otaku fat guy's number one character!

And i also don't get it why is she afraid of the London eye turning xD just don't make sense.. And i have to agree with Luu that the rest of the HTT members have too little screen time.. its like most of the time they are giving fans Yui and Azunyan fanservice[I am a YuiAzu fan for couple, but a huge Mio Fan when it comes to individual member of HTT xD!].. However, i am still content with the movie since i can understand the seniors thoughts and feelings for azunyan and used those ideas to create the song Tenshi ni fureta yo! for her.. [since i just graduated last year from secondary school] its just so touching when you understand the meaning of the song and how it was created. :D
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:
Even Mio had lack of screen-time! That's insane and she's supposed to be the Otaku fat guy's number one character!

And i also don't get it why is she afraid of the London eye turning xD just don't make sense.. And i have to agree with Luu that the rest of the HTT members have too little screen time.. its like most of the time they are giving fans Yui and Azunyan fanservice[I am a YuiAzu fan for couple, but a huge Mio Fan when it comes to individual member of HTT xD!].. However, i am still content with the movie since i can understand the seniors thoughts and feelings for azunyan and used those ideas to create the song Tenshi ni fureta yo! for her.. [since i just graduated last year from secondary school] its just so touching when you understand the meaning of the song and how it was created. :D

xD Totally agree with you, Lena. It's amazing a K-On! movie exists, so I shouldn't be complaining. Remember, I never said it was bad. On the contrary, the K-On! movie had a lot of smart and clever moments you can relate to. Their airplane ride reminded me so much of my trips around the world, most recently Indonesia. But the K-On! movie could of easily been a whole lot better. It had the tools to be a truly memorable film that brought the curtain down on Ho-kago Tea Time. I feel the movie should of ended with the girls becoming a famous band and that the film take place in New York City, rather than London.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I feel the movie should of ended with the girls becoming a famous band and that the film take place in New York City, rather than London.

I tried to put myself in Naoko Yamada's POV, as most of the people have a concept of drinking tea and relaxing = England/European countries. As that may be one of the reason for choosing England and another thing is we know Yui have problem with concentration xD! imagine if she was to go to NYC.. She will be running around to see the amazing City and i don't think they will be able to finish the movie within the 1hr 50mins? it will be about 3 hrs by the time the movie ends if they go to NYC xD! And another factor may be that the longer the movie is, the more cost they will incur.

o.o and i notice one thing.. this is post number 600!! xD!
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6