Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

+25
*lone blue wolf14
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
Magus Phantalus
BubuzukeOnna
Valkyria Lightning
GAP
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Veronica-Searrs
Artemis0820
sarcastic-dog
TomoeMarguerite
WolvenBane08
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
TeaLover
ookamidesu
Kara
Natsuki
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you a Kuga or a Kruger?

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Vote_lcap261%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 78 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Vote_lcap226%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 33 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Vote_lcap213%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 128

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Empty Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Natsuki : Hi, I'm a Kuga.

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? 28638_117679928264664_100000679711093_136302_162767_n-1 :And I'm a Kruger.

As we know, the two Natsuki from their respective universes may look the same. Their personalities on the other hand, are quite different. Not by much, but there are similarities. Natsuki in Mai-HiME was more of a lone wolf with her own agenda, while Kruger is more open with a higher position as Gakuenchou. Who do you prefer more? Judging by their overall characteristics and what they've been through.

I love the laid back and cranky Gakuenchou Natsuki from Mai-Otome, sadly I must say I'm indeed a KUGA. Only because she was involved in a deeper storyline and she's easier to make fun of. I love you Kruger has her embarrassing moments too, but nothing like Kuga.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm a Kruger, definitely. While Kuga is serious and cold in her own right, Kruger seems to be everything to an edgier extent. She's dangerous, yet so is Kuga. But, they both have bad aim...>.>

It's not that I favor either of them over the other, just Kruger seems warmer towards those she likes, with the exception of Juliet-Nao because the redhead felt the need to see the mighty Gakuenchou's pants around her feet.

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Kruger does get points for dropping the lone wolf thing which made her unapproachable to anyone but the HiME girls. Oh wait! That's what made me love her in the first place! XD I just feel Kruger didn't do enough in comparison to Kuga.

Yes, their aim sucks. Natsuki's aim only works when she's trying to disarm someone. Why? I have no idea. I know she's not a killer, but still...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Or when disabling someone's vision.

Kuga was totally bad-ass, in the beginning. Then she got soft, and all cuddly. With Kruger, she stayed bad-ass, even when lovable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Or when disabling someone's vision.

Kuga was totally bad-ass, in the beginning. Then she got soft, and all cuddly. With Kruger, she stayed bad-ass, even when lovable.

Some may blame Duran for that. Wasn't he (she?) the one that fired, causing Nao's pwnage?

Mmm, good point. She did get soft towards the end of the series. Kruger didn't really change, so you could be right. ;P I'm so busy focusing on the Ant (and the old hag) that I forget about Kruger. XD I know for sure Shizuru never changes. It's Shizuru after all. What character development can she possible have? We love her usually flirty self. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Well, Viola had more confidence, and loved making Kruger jealous. Fujino had to keep a lot of it bottled up inside, and I'm sure as she did that her self-esteem couldn't have been so great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm

It goes back to our previous discussion on the other thread. Shizuru Fujino needs a back story so we can understand her lack of self-esteem. I'm definitely a Viola in that case.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Fujino in that case xD. I like that though, being a Kruger, and a Fujino Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm

*gasp* Your feelings are bottled up? o_o And here I thought your relationship with Alex was an open one. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm

xD haha! I'm still shy and whatnot Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm

*gasp* Your feelings are bottled up? o_o And here I thought your relationship with Alex was an open one.

... Have I missed something AGAIN? Bottling things up eh? And here I thought you were being honest! -harumph-

If you had to ask me which I like more-or who I'd be like. Definitely Kuga. Used to be the open innocent kid 'till some crazy crap happened and I couldn't trust anyone. I'm still pretty guarded when it comes to people I know and I'm friends with. I can't deal with the betrayal and all that crap a second time. I wouldn't be able to recover from it. But my friends are working me out of it slowly, and in that way I'm a lot more like Kuga. That and I have quite a few friends who WILL tease me just to get a rise out of me. The sad thing is it works. 3x

As For Fujino having self-confidence issues...I really think we SHOULD have back story of her. There's so much we DON'T know, that it's all left up to interpretations. I wish I knew more about why she's always wearing a mask, but don't we all?
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm

i'm a kruger. mostly business with those clever girls that tease me and make me envious with their pedo-bear self
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 am

Kona wrote:Used to be the open innocent kid 'till some crazy crap happened and I couldn't trust anyone.

Maybe it's none of my business, but I want to know what happened to you. Seems all the Kuga types interest me that way. lol Seriously, if you don't mind PM'ing what happened, I'd appreciate that. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm definitively a Kuga!
For several totally impartial - of course - reasons:
- I found Kruger a little bit useless in Mai Otome. Sorry if I offended you Razz if I recall correctly, she shot once and that's all.
- I understand that as a headmistress you have some responsibilities and such but for me she didn't act as she was 23-25 but more as she was more than 35 XD
- In general I like "tsundere" characters so... I don't really remember Kruger as being of a "tsundere" type.

However I still like both and the younger Kruger (from the Drama CD) is so cute and all :D
Maybe Kuga will become like Kruger in the future :lol:

Oh and one last thing I didn't like about Kruger... When Shizuru came back, why didn't she hug her? Ok it might be off topic Razz but it was very frustrating lol
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:31 pm

I think that she didn't hug her because they might still be in danger, and that she didn't want to seem soft in front of everyone xD

Kruger was a tiny bit useless, her aiming was so off ne? But I love her and her formidable power of bad aim xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Oh come on! XD There was nobody else except the soldiers (maybe... don't remember :lol:)

I don't remember either lol She didn't leave a big impression on me maybe Razz
I'll have to rewatch Mai Otome some days

I forgot another thing, I prefer the clothes that Kuga wears! Yeah lol
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 pm

It's all about the outfit. ;D

I liked Kruger's little Gakuenchou outfit at first sight, then I noticed more about it. Like the little white shirt was very...little. And that the pants are slightly awkward, and she wears heels xD

I still like it, but I definitely love Kuga's clothes better, especially that biker suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 pm

The Biker suit is hot-but I give Kruger props for wearing what she does. I find it nifty-and a real show of femininity on her part. She wears a halter and a choker for pities sake and I think her goofy capris are cute in their own way. xD I wish I had that jacket too-because I'd like to see how people reacted to it in the streets.

But Kuga is more my style I think-clothing wise
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Nothing can replace the Biker suit. That suit is to Natsuki, what the star-spangled pantsu is to Wonder Woman.

Give the Gakuenchou outfit some credit, at least we can see her lickable tummy at all times. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

I forgot the advantaged of the Gakuenchou suit ;P

Now I really want to rape Kruger. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:38 pm

I want to cosplay Kruger in her Gakuencho outfit-but the whole exposed stomach means I'd have to tone-and I'm a lazy arse when it comes to my core. xD So Kuga it it! xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Now I really want to rape Kruger. xD

That reminds of a ShizNat fanart done by one of my fellow martial arts buddies:

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Rape_natsuki_by_sxk

sxk is a talented artist and fighter, here's her page: http://sxk.deviantart.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I want to tone to be like Kuga ;D

I don't think i would ever be able to pull off that biker suit though :silent:

And YES LUU! XD I saw that today and was like 'me too :3'

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:I don't think i would ever be able to pull off that biker suit though :silent:

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? Pdvd_017

...and you know it! Sure Natsuki's biker suit fits like a glove, but I've seen your body before. You can definitely pull it off. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm

When have you seen my body XD

Since you think so, I think I'll buy a biker suit one day x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next