Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

+25
*lone blue wolf14
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
Magus Phantalus
BubuzukeOnna
Valkyria Lightning
GAP
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Veronica-Searrs
Artemis0820
sarcastic-dog
TomoeMarguerite
WolvenBane08
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
TeaLover
ookamidesu
Kara
Natsuki
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you a Kuga or a Kruger?

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 Vote_lcap261%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 78 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 Vote_lcap226%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 33 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 Vote_lcap213%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 128

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
... a Kruger, a woman of experience.

Gakuenchou

Hard to believe, this is the same woman who gets stressed out over the smallest things. XP

:twisted: i would like to see how 'the woman of experience' would stress out if she would experience the situation of an hentai-orphan in her closet. XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
... a Kruger, a woman of experience.

Gakuenchou

Hard to believe, this is the same woman who gets stressed out over the smallest things. XP

:twisted: i would like to see how 'the woman of experience' would stress out if she would experience the situation of an hentai-orphan in her closet. XD

She would KILL it OVERKILL IT!!! She would out of no where gain the ability to summon Duran and use her Otome powers and KILL IT DEAD!!!! There wouldn't even be a crater there would be quite simply a temporal paradox from the sheer intensity of how DEAD said hentai-orphan would be well before anything... unfortunate would happen. (pant, wheeze, pant sfx)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 am

she-ga-roo wrote::twisted: i would like to see how 'the woman of experience' would stress out if she would experience the situation of an hentai-orphan in her closet. XD

X'D At that moment she'd channel her ancestor Kuga and go completely insane, resulting in a very messy Windbloom City. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh! I thought of something! I'm more of a Kuga because I like some of Duran Duran's songs. So, in some cases, we have similar taste in music. =3

Woman, you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo~

/did not vote as this is a joke answer
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:14 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Oh! I thought of something! I'm more of a Kuga because I like some of Duran Duran's songs. So, in some cases, we have similar taste in music. =3

Woman, you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo~

/did not vote as this is a joke answer

XD *laughs* Oh Dash, you are so cute~

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 PDVD_200

KUGA APPROVED RESPONSE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *lone blue wolf14 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 pm

i am kuga... well i can say that i act like her... and we are in the same age group...

i think kruger was just the professional and grown up version of kuga...
yeah.. :twisted:

*lone blue wolf14
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 6
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

*lone blue wolf14 wrote:i am kuga... well i can say that i act like her... and we are in the same age group...

i think kruger was just the professional and grown up version of kuga...
yeah.. :twisted:

:) Watch it now! You may grow up to become the Gakuenchou. Gakuenchou

Even then, Natsuki Kruger wasn't really professional. :3 If anything, she proved to be just as immature as her HiME ancestor.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 pm

I have to say, Kuga. I can just relate more to her then being a Kruga.
When Natsuki is in a higher up position she must have a sense of responsibility but it must be strong, while when it's Kuga yes she has that sense but at a decreased rate, more of the desire of vengeance. Plus, Kruga is more open while Kuga doesn't show it much like me. I've always been kinda the person to be alone but has people to be with and can trust at times (hard to get there) and I'd rather do things myself than let others. I kinda have that side where I care for everybody else but me too so yeah...I'm too lazy to say the rest XD

So yeah I think I'mma Kuga :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm

I could say I'm more of a Kuga since Kuga is just like me on many levels, but Natsuki is just an awesome character, and even though I'm not a fan of Otome, I'm going with both : P Darling Shizuru has fine taste in women Wink

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara ara, only for Natsuki~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 pm

I am a Kuga, I don't really open up to others and I am always so distant from other people. I am also selfish and anti social, I don't really have any sort of friends (at least outside the internet).
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

GAP wrote:I am a Kuga, I don't really open up to others and I am always so distant from other people. I am also selfish and anti social, I don't really have any sort of friends (at least outside the internet).

*nods* Making friends online is easier. Sometimes that one person you can really connect with, is IMPOSSIBLE to find locally. You must search far and wide for that certain someone who makes you feel comfortable. In Natsuki's case, she was fortunate enough to make a lot of friends at Fuka. This epiphany came to her towards the end and she's forever thankful:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 am

God i cant choose!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 am

Saido wrote:God i cant choose!

:p Solution! Explain what makes you like both Natsuki. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 pm

My anger problems... abscence of female emotion... love of wolves...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

Saido wrote:My anger problems... abscence of female emotion... love of wolves...

Are your anger problems brought on by how stupid the world is around you? If so, you're definitely both Natsuki. XD Natsuki Kruger looks a tad more stressed out than Kuga though. Being in charge of a prestige Otome Academy weighs heavy on anyone. :3

Gakuenchou : Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!

No, no, let's switch you in Japanese.

Gakuenchou : Urusai, urusai, URUSAI!

Better. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 am

Yup. Its just i used to get violent with them but now i have medication. I would attack a punching bag in my basement lol
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Saido wrote:Yup. Its just i used to get violent with them but now i have medication. I would attack a punching bag in my basement lol

XD There's no harm in medication use. Natsuki Kruger could use something for her constant migraines.

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 4 PDVD_001

Poor headmistress. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Well thats where shizuru comes in
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Saido wrote:Well thats where shizuru comes in

Shizuru Viola is a remedy. A very GOOD remedy, but she is not an actual cure for Natsuki Kruger's stress. XD It's a part of her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:13 am

[quote="Konaxookami"]

If you had to ask me which I like more-or who I'd be like. Definitely Kuga. Used to be the open innocent kid 'till some crazy crap happened and I couldn't trust anyone. I'm still pretty guarded when it comes to people I know and I'm friends with. I can't deal with the betrayal and all that crap a second time. I wouldn't be able to recover from it. But my friends are working me out of it slowly, and in that way I'm a lot more like Kuga. That and I have quite a few friends who WILL tease me just to get a rise out of me. The sad thing is it works. 3x

Same for me. Though I'm not *ahem* ice-cold like Natsuki, I gots trust issues. Kona summed it up for me pretty well.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 am

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:Same for me. Though I'm not *ahem* ice-cold like Natsuki, I gots trust issues. Kona summed it up for me pretty well.

Seriously? You always seem so friendly with everyone around you. O_o; What I'd expect from the everyday girl on deviantART! Maybe I was too quick to judge. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Seriously? You always seem so friendly with everyone around you. O_o; What I'd expect from the everyday girl on deviantART! Maybe I was too quick to judge. >:3

I trying to get over the whole "not trusting anyone" thing. The whole mind set of treating others how you wish to be treated is kind of my guideline. I'm significantly more open to the idea of trusting others now than I was a few years ago.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:I trying to get over the whole "not trusting anyone" thing. The whole mind set of treating others how you wish to be treated is kind of my guideline. I'm significantly more open to the idea of trusting others now than I was a few years ago.

Good, it means you've come a long way. :) I'd rather know other Mai-Series fans when they've already been through the hardships of life. Our younger members like Dead And Alive are rare cases who have experienced these hardships early, thus explaining their maturity level compared to others. Still, I see her as a little kid who has a lot to learn. Drop my guard now and she can start going batshit insane like two banned members of the past. :'3 Long story that I will not share.

You're okay, Wolfie. Just continue being yourself and awesome and you'll have every reason in the world to trust me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

It seems as I was mentioned? Akira Okuzaki

@thread: I'm realizing now that I might start leaning over to Kruger.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:It seems as I was mentioned? Akira Okuzaki

@thread: I'm realizing now that I might start leaning over to Kruger.

Akira Okuzaki Sorry, Ayano-chan. I needed jail bait as an example and...you know...you. :'3

Huh? WHY!? WHY KRUGER!? >:3 GARDEROBE'S BIGGEST FAILURE!?

Gakuenchou : OUR GOAL IS THE MAUSOLEUM!!!!

^ See what I mean. >_>;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next