Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

+25
*lone blue wolf14
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
Magus Phantalus
BubuzukeOnna
Valkyria Lightning
GAP
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Veronica-Searrs
Artemis0820
sarcastic-dog
TomoeMarguerite
WolvenBane08
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
TeaLover
ookamidesu
Kara
Natsuki
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Are you a Kuga or a Kruger?

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 Vote_lcap261%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 78 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 Vote_lcap226%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 33 ]
natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 Vote_lcap213%natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 128

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Akira Okuzaki Sorry, Ayano-chan. I needed jail bait as an example and...you know...you. :'3

Huh? WHY!? WHY KRUGER!? >:3 GARDEROBE'S BIGGEST FAILURE!?

Gakuenchou : OUR GOAL IS THE MAUSOLEUM!!!!

^ See what I mean. >_>;
Unlike Natsuki Kuga, Kruger mainly stays calm. I, although it's greater than Kruger's, am excessively calm no matter the situation.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Unlike Natsuki Kuga, Kruger mainly stays calm. I, although it's greater than Kruger's, am excessively calm no matter the situation.

No offense Ayano-chan, I don't think you've ever been in a situation that tested your nerves. Nao Yuuki Kruger remains calm during the invasion of Garderobe sure, but she was screaming on the inside. The stress over why other nations hesitated to do anything about it and not to mention getting "woman's intuition" for Shizuru and Tomoe's sexual encounters...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:No offense Ayano-chan, I don't think you've ever been in a situation that tested your nerves. Nao Yuuki Kruger remains calm during the invasion of Garderobe sure, but she was screaming on the inside. The stress over why other nations hesitated to do anything about it and not to mention getting "woman's intuition" for Shizuru and Tomoe's sexual encounters...
I haven't, and I know that. There are plenty of worse things that could happen and I accept that fact. But I mean in general, whether trivial situations or not, I seem to be the person who stays calm and if I wanted to could easily brush things off.
---------------
So much for that. ^
I don't exactly pay attention to myself so I wouldn't really know. I guess I'm a Kuga after all? According to you that is. Akira Okuzaki

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I've been proven wrong.)
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:03 am

I am post anime series Kuga now, I am not exactly sociable but I am getting there.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I haven't, and I know that. There are plenty of worse things that could happen and I accept that fact. But I mean in general, whether trivial situations or not, I seem to be the person who stays calm and if I wanted to could easily brush things off.
---------------
So much for that. ^
I don't exactly pay attention to myself so I wouldn't really know. I guess I'm a Kuga after all? According to you that is. Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki What are you saying? That *I* myself pay more attention to you than you do yourself? Man, I sure have a lot of time on my hands...

GAP wrote:I am post anime series Kuga now, I am not exactly sociable but I am getting there.

So you're less Forever Alone and more Post Episode 25 Natsuki Kuga. Gotcha!

Forever Alone >>>>>> ShizNat

GAP HAS EVOLVED INTO POST-EPISODE 25 NATSUKI KUGA.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Akira Okuzaki What are you saying? That *I* myself pay more attention to you than you do yourself? Man, I sure have a lot of time on my hands...
In all honesty, I don't really pay attention to anything in general. Unless there's a to actually notice or a difference I happen to catch. It's only normal that people tend to realize more of me if I don't do so myself.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
In all honesty, I don't really pay attention to anything in general. Unless there's a to actually notice or a difference I happen to catch. It's only normal that people tend to realize more of me if I don't do so myself.

^ All this can be regarded as another Kuga trait. I think Chie and Aoi (being gossipers) realize more of Natsuki than Natsuki herself ever does. Mainly because of her focus on only one thing: The destruction of First District.

:'3 I'm not sure what thoughts plague your mind on a daily basis, Ayano-chan. They must be quite distracting though...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:^ All this can be regarded as another Kuga trait. I think Chie and Aoi (being gossipers) realize more of Natsuki than Natsuki herself ever does. Mainly because of her focus on only one thing: The destruction of First District.

:'3 I'm not sure what thoughts plague your mind on a daily basis, Ayano-chan. They must be quite distracting though...
You make it sound worse than it should. >.>;
Anyway, all I could possibly say is nonsense goes through my head. You have to remember even If it rarely shows I have my share of thirteen in me. =P
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Anyway, all I could possibly say is nonsense goes through my head. You have to remember even If it rarely shows I have my share of thirteen in me. =P

Akira Okuzaki *ahem* Yes, I sometimes forget you had very few birthdays. Can you blame me? You are mature and know how to type properly. >:3 So put that tongue back in your mouth!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Akira Okuzaki *ahem* Yes, I sometimes forget you had very few birthdays. Can you blame me? You are mature and know how to type properly. >:3 So put that tongue back in your mouth!
._. Excuse meh.
Anywho, am I really that "mature"? I've always acted this way...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
._. Excuse meh.
Anywho, am I really that "mature"? I've always acted this way...

>:3 You heard me.

And yes, you are. Akira Okuzaki Not trying to flatter you, dummy. Just calling it like I see it. Compare yourself to roxas or Rose and see a major difference. Trollface
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not trying to flatter you, dummy. Just calling it like I see it. Compare yourself to roxas or Rose and see a major difference. Trollface
Where'd you get that from? xD
Either way, I don't believe in flattering people (or praise in general). It's pretty useless in my opinion (although if someone admires or respects someone that's a different story).
Anyway...I see your point, Luu. It's all clear now @_@

Like when I put my glasses on and yell "I see the world in HD!"
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Like when I put my glasses on and yell "I see the world in HD!"

Never say that again. Akira Okuzaki I guess I can accept your respect philosophy. We all got a small taste of Ayano-chan praise in the "what do you think of the user above" thread. Best of all? It was directed towards me. Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Never say that again. Akira Okuzaki I guess I can accept your respect philosophy. We all got a small taste of Ayano-chan praise in the "what do you think of the user above" thread. Best of all? It was directed towards me. Feels
I assure you I won't.
Anyway, what about the rest? I did do as you said but there were several others as well. ._.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5