Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you feel about a completely redone anime run?

5 posters

Go down

How would you feel about a completely redone anime run? Empty How would you feel about a completely redone anime run?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

How would you feel if Sunrise decided to do this for the 10th anniversary of Mai hime? 2014 isn't very far, you know. This time maybe they'd cater to what the fans really want to see. Any examples you girls and guys can think of?
:scratch:
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

How would you feel about a completely redone anime run? Empty Re: How would you feel about a completely redone anime run?

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I have mixed feelings about this one, honestly. I think a special, or a movie, or something of that nature would be a better use of a 10th anniversary celebration. I'm not really one for re-makings of things, especially when the original is so awesome. I'd rather see something new than just a re-telling of the same story.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

How would you feel about a completely redone anime run? Empty Re: How would you feel about a completely redone anime run?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm

I'd like to think they would turn something like Mai-HiME EXA into an anime, because from the chapters I've read, it contains many elements that caters to fans. The #1 being ShizNat and them playing a bigger role in the early going. They're not stupid, they know who the fans like.

I'd also like to see the infamous Mai-HiME "movie" come to life. I refuse to let Sunrise screw me over like that! >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 am

movie movie movie!!!!!!!! XD that's what i want!
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:movie movie movie!!!!!!!! XD that's what i want!

With Shizuru more involved? ;P From the looks of Sunrise's Rick Roll trailer, Shizuru (and Nao...) are both taken down early. Probably thanks to the Evil Arika Yumemiya, who looks uber badass btw...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 pm

How about Mai hime Destiny? I lurved (a word? lmao) the manga with it's European atmosphere. I do not enjoy exa so far. The characters look 13 and it's becoming a shiznat story. *sadness*
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Destiny was good if only it was written better Razz
i seriously don't mind the EXA shiznat love. haha but that's expected from a shiznat fan girl and really we haven't seen anything much in EXA Razz

ok in the fake trailer Nao seems to die and Shizuru looks like she got hit by a car lol
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'd also like to see the infamous Mai-HiME "movie" come to life. I refuse to let Sunrise screw me over like that! >_<

Yesss, this this this. WANT THIS.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:Shizuru looks like she got hit by a car lol

Or received the best orgasm thanks to Natsuki's tongue skillz.

To cut in, I love Mai-HiME EXA so far. It does feel like rehash though, just with more ShizNat involvement. At least we're getting more Mai-HiME, I've waited years for this! Be happy people! XDD

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 am

haha natsuki's tongue skillz are not as good as mine!

i am happy about EXA Wink trust me
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:haha natsuki's tongue skillz are not as good as mine!

i am happy about EXA Wink trust me

You have a tongue piercing, right? I've felt that in that past, dunno what girls feel when being serviced down there. Wink

Good! I don't like when fan complain about something new for a popular series. >_< Mai-HiME is trying to live on and fans complain, doesn't make sense!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm

naw i'm getting my tongue done after boot camp Wink i can't wait though

haha well if it really sucks then... it's ok. EXA doesn't suck so far so i'm happy
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:naw i'm getting my tongue done after boot camp Wink i can't wait though

haha well if it really sucks then... it's ok. EXA doesn't suck so far so i'm happy

^_^ About this boot camp, are you going voluntarily? O_O; Maybe you're one of those Maury guests who get sent to boot camps to cleanse themselves of prostitution!

True! Haha. No incarnation of Mai-HiME/Otome suck, IMO. Just some are WAY better than others. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

haha joining the army actually Wink shhh~ no one knows about the prostitution!

true that, true that *best gangster voice*
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 pm

nu! enough remakes! >< i would like OVA spin offs with Nao or Chie/Aoi!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Razz Chie x Aoi (the Mai-HIME incarnations) spin off would kick ass. One of the earlier omake featuring the two stole the show completely. So much potential in the duo.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down