Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

+19
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
Lerena
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
depression76
The Random Ninja
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm

depression76 wrote:

I feel you ;____; I thought PGSM was the last time they give attention to the Sailor Moon fandom....but but....but THIS IS HUGE. I didn't even see this coming! I want the old seiyuu back please! GOD! But but they're much too expensive now >_< ahhhhhhhh so many FEELS.

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 72IE1

i love that movie!!
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:08 pm

depression76 wrote:Omg Luu, we really have to go raid the Senshi panel in otakon! Dx

;_; HELL-TO-THE-FREAKIN-YES!!!! Expect a great deal of fangasming on my part! >:3 Time to bring extra Sailor Moon goodies with us....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:18 pm

yay! sailor moon goodies. i have a sailor moon doll...
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 pm

This has to be the best news I've heard in awhile. Sailor Moon is a big part of my childhood and to hear that it will get a new anime...I'm excited. *-*
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:55 pm

@Luu

*reads post about Sailor Moon anime reboot*

*dies while crying tears of joy*
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Lerena wrote:This has to be the best news I've heard in awhile. Sailor Moon is a big part of my childhood and to hear that it will get a new anime...I'm excited. *-*

midori's crazy398 wrote:@Luu

*reads post about Sailor Moon anime reboot*

*dies while crying tears of joy*

Agreed ladies! This is the best news I've heard in a while! setsuna BRING SETSUNA BACK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm

UPDATE

Kotono Mitsuishi and Toru Furuya are confirmed to reprise their roles as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen!

Sauce: http://www.moon-chase.com/2012/07/breaking-news-new-sailor-moon-anime-to-premiere-around-the-world-in-2013/

OGATA MEGUMI! MASAKO KATSUKI!

BRING EVERYONE BACKKKK
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm

I wanted to share this video with you all Sailor Moon lovers!!
This is a 'parody' from another video called the Super Mario Bros. Western Show. The song is quite catchy and fun. I enjoy it a lot. Hope you like it too. :3

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Mighty Morphin' Lunar Rangers xDD

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I've yet to finish my post con review for Ctcon but I HAVE to show you all the crown jewel of my dealer's room finds...
Who would have thought going with my friends to check out that Yaoi doujin booth would have been so amazing?
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 Img_7010
Yes. This is a copy of Bleu de Ciel.
And I now own it and it's beautiful and wonderful to have and you have no idea how quickly I shelled out the money and my ID for this beauty.
/rolls in Sailor Moon Hachiru feels/
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Konaxookami wrote:I've yet to finish my post con review for Ctcon but I HAVE to show you all the crown jewel of my dealer's room finds...
Who would have thought going with my friends to check out that Yaoi doujin booth would have been so amazing?
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 Img_7010
And I now own it and it's beautiful and wonderful to have and you have no idea how quickly I shelled out the money and my ID for this beauty.
AHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGG

BLEU DE CIELLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry for shouting, but but OMG KONA THAT IS A PRECIOUS TREASURE *makes grabby hands

But why was it on the Yaoi booth?

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

depression76 wrote:
Konaxookami wrote:I've yet to finish my post con review for Ctcon but I HAVE to show you all the crown jewel of my dealer's room finds...
AHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGG

BLEU DE CIELLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry for shouting, but but OMG KONA THAT IS A PRECIOUS TREASURE *makes grabby hands

But why was it on the Yaoi booth?

I HAVE NO CLUE-I DIDN'T QUESTION IT.

They had some non yaoi doujins there-like a Minato and Kushina one I almost picked up, but didn't have enough money for. I was just looking through for hahas because really, I would never be caught dead OWNING a yaoi doujin. I'm not that into that stuff.

When I saw the Sailor Moon section I expected it to be something like The Starlights and Mamoru or something really stupid but to my surprise there were these gems of Hachiru doujins! Only four, and I wanted another but I had already bought my other big thing that weekend so I could't buy the other one I wanted. But THIS. THIS I HAD TO HAVE.

GOD. THE ART IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 pm

I picked up the new volume six of Sailor Moon, its the first appearance of Haruka and Michiru finally : D *dies* you guys should pick it up at B&N
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I just do hope they don't mess this up as they've been doing with Dragon Ball or Rurouni Kenshin....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I picked up the new volume six of Sailor Moon, its the first appearance of Haruka and Michiru finally : D *dies* you guys should pick it up at B&N

I read it.
I'm still rolling in all of my Hachiru feels. You have no idea.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL TO SEE THE NEW TRANSLATION EXPLICITLY STATE THEY ARE TOGETHER AND WONDERFUL AND JUST-
Excuse me I'm having a bit too many feelings about how beautiful and amazing these two are in the manga. ugh
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Konaxookami wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:I picked up the new volume six of Sailor Moon, its the first appearance of Haruka and Michiru finally : D *dies* you guys should pick it up at B&N

I read it.
I'm still rolling in all of my Hachiru feels. You have no idea.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL TO SEE THE NEW TRANSLATION EXPLICITLY STATE THEY ARE TOGETHER AND WONDERFUL AND JUST-
Excuse me I'm having a bit too many feelings about how beautiful and amazing these two are in the manga. ugh

lol, good to see your hyped too. I hated how they changed them to cousins in the original American version, but now their back and everything's good. I agree, they look awesome together in the manga. I had to laugh when Usagi was confused about Haruna being a man or a woman, their was definitely lots of flirting involved, poor Mamoru xD tenoh
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:41 pm

I am so jealous of Kona-chan right now. >:3 My revenge will come when I purchase more Hachiru doujinshi at Otakon, including yours! Muahahaha! Seriously, omg, the artwork of Bleu de Ciel is marvelous. /;_;/

tenoh michiru

COUSINS? NAY. GAY COUSINS? YAY.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I am so jealous of Kona-chan right now. >:3 My revenge will come when I purchase more Hachiru doujinshi at Otakon, including yours! Muahahaha! Seriously, omg, the artwork of Bleu de Ciel is marvelous. /;_;/

tenoh michiru

COUSINS? NAY. GAY COUSINS? YAY.

BE JEALOUS LUU. I wish I had found them before Sunday though, then I would have bought all four of the doujins. >< Ah well. The art is beautiful and I cannot even describe how wonderful it is to have it.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 pm

bump

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 T2ec1610

^ Alright! They're releasing a wall scroll for The Shitennou (Four Generals) and Queen Beryl! kawaiidesuplz

The only thing that would surpass this would be a wall scroll for the Death Busters (Witches 5, Kaori, Dr. Tomoe, Mistress 9 and Pharaoh 90)! ;_; Patience Luu, patience!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh those four were awesome!!
Well, I liked all the bad guys in SM. Razz

I remember when I watched SM several years ago, in the latin-american version they made Zoisite a woman so 'her' relationship with Kunzite woulndn't cause trouble with the audience... Natsuki Kuga
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 T2ec1610

^ Alright! They're releasing a wall scroll for The Shitennou (Four Generals) and Queen Beryl! kawaiidesuplz

The only thing that would surpass this would be a wall scroll for the Death Busters (Witches 5, Kaori, Dr. Tomoe, Mistress 9 and Pharaoh 90)! ;_; Patience Luu, patience!

If they have Kaori and Dr. Tomoe together in one wall scroll, I'M GETTING THEM Mikoto Minagi
*crosses fingers*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

depression76 wrote:If they have Kaori and Dr. Tomoe together in one wall scroll, I'M GETTING THEM Mikoto Minagi
*crosses fingers*

YES! OMG! As long as they have a nice shot of Kaori-sama's boobs:

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_136
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_066-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_067-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_108-2
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_109-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_110-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_111-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_112-1
manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 PDVD_113-1

Kaori's hair flip will be the death of me. *_______*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

ANY NEWS ON SAILOR MOON 2013 YET!? I'M DYING HERE!!! rei burn

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 Sailor12

Neo Queen Serenity! kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:33 am

Ahhhh! New Sailor Pluto wall scroll! Official, not bootleg!

manga - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 9 51xvex10

Setsuna-sama gets her own merchandise. It's a miracle! "Pluto is no longer a planet" MY ASS!!! setsuna
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Looks at what I found on ebay.
I know that some of you have been searching for this.

Haruka x Michiru Doujinshi
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next