Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

Post by TracyCook Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Your fanfic reminded me of how much I truly love Midori as a character. With Shizuru, there's a lot of forceful flirting going on. While it's quite delicious, it tends to repeat itself. Midori's actions are unpredictable. She's intelligent one second, and a complete ditz the next.

I'm also impressed with how you explained Shizuru's departure. It has somewhat of a realistic edge to it. Japan is known for arranged marriages and it does separate potential lovers. All is not lost once Natsuki and Midori get together it seems...

I relate so much to Midori here. I don't think she had any major concerns about her age in the anime series, but reading...

"She missed the days with her friends partying and singing and dancing, perhaps it wasn't her age she missed but only good friends to enjoy time with like she had back then."

...is so true.

The chemistry between these two is like a blossoming flower. Reading Natsuki's inner thoughts, warming up to Midori makes her think "what have I been missing all this time!"

You made me so happy in Chapter 2 with an unofficial sequel to Episode 16. XD

The scene where Natsuki receives her first official kiss was so incredibly detailed. I have trouble dragging out kissing scenes in my fanfiction, but you executed it so nicely.

Epic win for Mai for liking "Snow White Queen" by Evanescence XD

I have a feeling Nao's curiosity won't be shrugged off that easily. The girl can practically sense Natsuki and Midori's powerful love aura. I predict she will uncover something between the two, but that's just me. ^_~ I dunno what harm it would do. Midori is the same age as me, yet hooking up with a 17 year old shouldn't matter. Females can get away with that. If Midori were a guy, well then...

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Nurse_10 : EVERYONE JUST LOSES THEIR MINDS!

Looking forward to the next chapter, Tracy. ^_~ Deliver soon!

Well thankyou very much for all of the insight :) I love the long review it gave me information on what all I was doing correctly and what all you enjoyed. The next chapter will be basically sex, and I hope that I do not drag it on too much I am just very detail oriented so my kissing and sex scenes and all of my scenes have a wierd tendency of being far too detailed and dragging on forever. haha ^-^ but hopefully that will be a good thing.

I wanted it to be as realistic as possible, and I knew that Natsuki wouldn't just get over shizuru and fall for Midori so I didn't rush their coupling too much, maybe a bit in the physical but I did give a background of what was going on for the more realisitic approach.

I thankyou very much for realizing all of the little details that I put into the story it means a whole lot to me and I do plan to hopefully get the next chapter up tonight, though it will probably be rather late and I do apologize for that. Even when written out and it seems really short, it always somehow ends up being longer and more detailed. This is already long and detailed so yeah it will take a few hours to type.

Thankyou again, very much for all of the wonderful insight, I hope that you will enjoy the next chapter, and the chapters to follow as I get them up. I am glad that people are actually open to this couple as well. :)

Oh and as for the age thing, I think that Midori is more worried about being Natsuki's teacher than the actual age. Or taking advantage of a younger woman... she is just concerned and Natsuki is worried about it effecting Midori's job... and obviously what everyone will think is both of their concern.
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 99
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

Post by TracyCook Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh gosh this is going to be a long chapter... I have class at 8 am and so Idk how much of it I will get typed tonight, I want to post it by tonight though so I am trying :)
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Well, here's the thing. Dragging scenes on (in this case, kissing and sex) is hit or miss for readers. Some may like, some may not. I don't know what target audience you're trying to capture, but I say just write the story your own way. The people who end up enjoying your style of writing are the audience you want to capture continue writing for. ^_~

You delivered that realism. For example, my gf is into Takarazuka, which is basically an all female theater troupe in Japan. A lot of the actresses usually fall in love with each other, but end up marrying the men their families arranged them with. This is customary it seems and the perfect way to exit Shizuru out of Natsuki's life. I've seen fanfics where Natsuki magically decides Shizuru is obsolete, which is completely inaccurate. You can't just forget someone who had such an impact on your life so easily. Midori in your story is not trying to be like Shizuru. Midori always believed in being yourself, doing things your own way. Her affections for Natsuki are strong selfish desires on the inside, but at the same time, wants the relationship to be a steady one. She is older and a teacher. To make it work, both will have to trust in each other. Strengthen a bond that wasn't quite there before. Since you have connected your fanfiction with actual canon (the Mai-HiME anime series, duh lol) you're taking these two former partners against evil and pushing their friendship to the next level.

Haha, don't apologize. I'm still in the middle of writing chapter 5 of my fanfic. If others can be patient, so can I. ^_~ Like I said, write at your own pace and don't dumb it down. I loved how it turned out and if you can improve on it, then by all means. You'll do great, I promise. ^_^ I'm quite open to this couple already, which I've dubbed in another thread (thanks to you) : Midoruki or Natdori. Which rolls off the tongue better. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

So much insight! *Cuddles down in tent and hums happily*

I think Midoruki sounds nice! In any case, I'll be in my tent, waiting for stuff. >:3 xD

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:12 am

I think Midoruki sounds the best :) haha and no problem for being the inspiration for that. Makes me happy that I am actually making an impact on people being interested in trying new things haha. As for the story I am getting there, the chapter is on it's way as we speak. I am not going to rush anything but with school and everything I tend to get wrapped up in a lot and I really want to keep updating for folks.

As for my sex scene I am going to just do it how I wish too, so far I have kept my own writing style and I plan to continue lol even if everyone hates it I will continue. I just hope that I am not running on empty too much that it affects my work. I have like 10 hours of sleep under my belt in the last 3 days heh -___-
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:So much insight! *Cuddles down in tent and hums happily*

I think Midoruki sounds nice! In any case, I'll be in my tent, waiting for stuff. >:3 xD

Midoruki it is! I'm already using it on the other threads. XD *looks in the tent* A tent with no sexy love-slave to accompany you? Hollowed, I'm shocked!

TracyCook wrote:As for my sex scene I am going to just do it how I wish too, so far I have kept my own writing style and I plan to continue lol even if everyone hates it I will continue. I just hope that I am not running on empty too much that it affects my work. I have like 10 hours of sleep under my belt in the last 3 days heh -___-

There's no need for rush, Tracy. Post whenever you're ready. RL stuff gets in the way (I should know) and we can be here all the time. ^_^ Take your time. Your devoted readers be patiently waiting.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Nope, no slave! It would get distracting and I believe no reading would get done ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am

Ooohh, you're the Midori fangirl Luu told me about!! As its 2:30 in the morning right now its a bit too late for me to start reading your fic, but I definitely look forward to reading it soon!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Chapter 4 finally! :) Part one

Post by TracyCook Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

By: TracyCook

Disclaimer: I own nothing. These characters belong to the creator of Mai Hime.

Couple: Midori/Natsuki

Rating: M

Chapter 4

After Party

Author note/ warning: There will be a rather detailed sex scene in this chapter and many chapters to follow will have sexual parts In them. Which to me is a good thing but if you don't want to read it I understand.

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

Midori knew that the other girls were rather suspicious of her motives and why she had left the party, but her mind wasn't on them really at the moment. She knew that Natsuki was only 17 and though the age didn't bother her certain aspects of the situation did. She was worried what would happen if the school board found out that one of their teachers was romantically involved with a student. Would she lose her job? Could they do that?

Sighing the redhead glanced up at the sky looking at the beautiful stars that littered the deep blue and smiled just a bit thinking about Natsuki, the sky reminded her of the other woman's long blue hair. She knew in all honesty she didn't want to wait, and she didn't even think that she could wait at this point, she wanted more with the girl. She really hadn't ever felt anything this right in her life, it made her heart speed up just thinking about it.

Green eyes glanced down from the sky landing on Natsuki who seemed to be deeply thinking about something. She almost appeared worried, and that rubbed off on Midori, causing her to rethink the situation again.

"Hey there beautiful." The redhead said in a soft voice as she made her way closer . "Something on your mind?" She giggled a bit as she added in a teasing tone "Besides me of course."

As she was thinking of what to do and how to avoid causing any problems for her teacher, the thoughts quickly disappeared at the sound of Midori's voice and she blushed, setting her viridian gaze on the approaching woman. She couldn't help but give a lopsided grin, "Mm, you could say that."

Suddenly feeling somewhat shy, the younger of the two scratched her cheek meekly and pulled away from the motorcycle and stood up. "Oi… I-I don't know what I'd do if I got you in trouble… I know waiting is probably the best option, but I can't seem to stop thinking about you." Surprised by her own confession right out of the blue, she blushed deeper and looked off to the side.

Spotting the beautiful girls blush the teacher smiled just a bit, finding it adorable that even after everything that had just transpired she could still blush so innocently, not to mention that the smile she currently wore was to die for. Hearing Natsuki admit that she couldn't seem to stop thinking about her caused a blush of her own to form.

"Gomen, I just got to thinking after I saw Nao being suspicious of us… but then again, what she does for a hobby is no better, heh." Finding her confidence again, she looked back up at Midori and rubbed the back of her neck. "So, is that invitation still good? I kind of don't want to go home right now." In other words, she didn't really want to leave Midori right now.

"Well, I can't seem to stop thinking about you either Natsuki… and maybe waiting is the best option but…" Midori paused before a mischievous smile came to her face, and the glint was back in her green eyes "yes, the offer still stands, you can come over if you want. We don't have to do anything." Her voice sounded honest, but she even doubter her own words. She knew that if the blunette did decide to come home with her something would most likely happen, at the very least as much as earlier. 'Yeah right, like you'd be able to stop at just that.'

Natsuki didn't miss the glint in the other's eyes, knowing well that Midori wouldn't be able to hold back and that was alright, because she, herself, wouldn't be able to either.

Smiling the teacher moved a bit closer to the younger girl reaching out gently to run her fingers against her arm. "Wanna follow me to my place?" She asked glancing over at the motorcycle, knowing that the other woman would want to ride the bike, and she knew she had her own vehicle in the parking lot. Her excitement was growing as she realized they were finally going to spend some time together alone.

The biker blushed lightly at the fingers trailing along her arm and it made her stomach twist with anticipation. Even if it was the smallest brush of the older woman's fingers against her skin. Hearing the question she gave a small nod, murmuring softly but enough for the other to hear "Yes, please… I don't think I'd be able to stand knowing my bike's in a different place away from me."

Natsuki gave off a chuckle at the comment, though the thought of murdering whoever touched her beautiful motorcycle did not leave her mind. 'Only a few people are allowed too… like Shizuru…. And Midori…"

Midori understood the way that the beautiful girl felt about her motorcycle, though she wasn't as protective of her car she was still proud of it and didn't wish for anyone to harm it. IT had taken her quite some time to get the money for the car after all, and even if it wasn't the most amazing car it was her baby.

"You are so protective… it's cute." She said with a smile, to her it was adorable the way that Natsuki protected the things that were precious to her.

Fishing the keys out of her pocket as the excitement was steadily growing inside of her, she wondered for a moment if Midori was feeling the same way. She wouldn't be surprised if she was. The night had been full of nothing but intense feeling starting to drive her crazy. "Feel free to drive as fast as you want, I'll be right behind you." She said with a smirk as she moved to mount the motorcycle, shoving the key into the instigator and revving it up.

The older redhead watched as the younger girl fished out her keys and mounted her bike, she was biting her bottom lip as she watched imagining what tonight would be like. 'I wonder if she'll be mounting me… or the other way around…? Eep! Gosh I am REALLY in the gutter tonight!' She thought blushing brightly at the embarrassment of her own thoughts, but she couldn't help but think that way after everything that had happened today.

Chuckling as she heard Natsuki's comment about driving as fast as she wanted she nodded her head "Another speed demon I see? We will get along just great."

As soon as her motorcycle came to life, Natsuki clenched her jaw holding back a small moan from the vibration underneath her. Straddling something that vibrates while being awfully aroused was 'not' a good combination.

Midori turned and started to head toward her car, quickly coming to a halt when she heard the softest of moans fall from the young biker's lips. Turning her head to watch her over her shoulder she giggled a bit before saying in a teasing voice "Getting started without me eh? I see how it is."

A hot blush was immediately painted on her face, hearing the woman's tease and she groaned. 'Fishsticks, she heard me…' With a playful glare in the older woman's direction, the blunette muttered softly, "It's your fault for getting me so worked up…" She blushed a bit more and shoved the centerstand up with her foot, revving the bike and grinning at her.

Smirking Midori made her way to her car getting into the drivers' side and turning it on as her heart sped even further and her mind rushed with thoughts of what was going to happen tonight. She started to pull out of the parking lot before slamming on the gas and rushing into the street, the adrenalin from the night coming out in the way she was driving.

It was always such a rush for Midori to drive as fast as she could, though this time it didn't seem to clear her head as it still raced with anticipation, questions, and the slightest of worry. All of this seemed to be happening so quickly, but she had no plan to stop anytime soon. Glancing up into her mirror she spotted Natsuki speeding behind her and smiled.

Natsuki's jaws clenched some more as she let out a low growl, because the vibration was definitely not helping right now. She was glad that Midori couldn't see her discomfort on the motorcycle at the moment, knowing she would get teased badly. Right now, the only teasing the biker would tolerate was the touching type of teasing. Viridian eyes remained locked on the car but occasionally checking her surroundings for any idiotic drivers in case, before letting her mind drift off to the woman.

Midori pushed down on the gas as she picked up the pace, swerving between cars as she quickly turned a corner, suddenly worrying that the younger woman could get hurt by the same turn. She blushed a bit at her idiocy and glanced back at the other, her hands were still shaking as she thought over everything.

Everything that had happened, and everything that the redhead wanted to happen tonight. 'God… I hope that I don't rush things too much… I just, there's just something about her.' Sighing she looked back up at the street signs to see how far she had driven.

Realizing that her apartment complex was coming into sight, she quickly turned left on the next road before pushing down on the breaks and parking right against the curb beside her apartment complex. Her tires screeching as she did so, and her heart racing with excitement. Once she had stopped her car she looked in the mirror, fixing her long red hair before taking the keys out of the ignition and glancing around to see where Natsuki was.

Natsuki had almost lost the other woman, not expecting the sudden swerve between cars and she smirked. She could tell the other woman was impatient and was glad that she wasn't the only one. Watching and waiting for the cars in front of her to move out of the way, she twisted back on the throttle to the max and sped up past them, noticing the other had taken a turn.

Just then, some guy on another motorcycle caught up quickly by her and taunted her, wanting a race obviously. The blunette only rolled her eyes and pulled back on the handlebars, turning the throttle again to pop a wheelie and left him. 'Sorry, buddy. Got better things to do.'

Taking the left turn, Natsuki slowed down and spotted the woman's car already parked. Relieved to see a vacant spot next to her car, she pulled up in it and shut it off. "Sheesh, you almost lost me back there… so impatient." The biker lightly teased the woman, dismounting her motorcycle.

Midori chuckled a bit as she got out of the car hearing the younger girls comment as she did so. Raising an eyebrow at her she merely smirked "Oh, I hope I'm not already too much for you considering what I have planned tonight." With that she moved toward the other woman glancing into her eyes before wrapping a warm arm around her waist and pulling her gently towards her.

Lofting a brown at the older woman's remark she smirked. "Really now… I can't wait to see what you got planned…" Her voice became softer with each word, watching the other move closer and blushing at the warm contact of Midori's arm around her waist.

"Care to see my apartment? It really isn't much." She admitted honestly. The researcher rarely stayed one place for long, so most of the time her apartments consisted of many books, notebooks, a laptop, some coffee, a few snacks, a bed and a television. This time she had been around long enough that the place was pretty furnished, but still nothing amazing.

Hearing her teacher ask if she'd like to see her apartment she nodded a bit, suddenly shy again. 'Just one touch from her, and I get weak…'

The older woman could feel her heart speeding as she looked down and Natsuki glanced over her face, curious if she were as eager as herself to see what the night would hold. Honestly Midori hadn't been so happy in a very long time. In fact she couldn't really remember a time that she was as happy as in that moment close to the 'lone wolf.'

As the redhead walked toward her apartment building she pulled the younger girl closer to her wanting to feel her as close to her as possible. Reaching her door she pulled away for a moment, which caused her to feel a bit of emptiness, this shocked her. The whole situation shocked her, she hadn't ever felt so dependent on being just close to someone. She needed to be close to the beautiful girl.

With thoughts of all that could happen rushing through her mind causing her heart to beat faster with anticipation, the blunette followed the other closely before stopping to allow Midori to unlock the door to her apartment.

Unlocking her apartment door she opened it allowing Natsuki to walk in before her, following closely behind as she turned on the lights out of instinct. 'Not to mention she may want to talk or something… I am not really sure…' She was nervous that was the only things she was certain of as she closed the apartment door.

The anticipation that the younger woman was feeling grew even more as she entered the apartment, casually she glanced around the place and smiled slightly. It was close to what she had imagined it'd be like. She knew that the older woman must've traveled a lot and suddenly wished she could have that life too.

Green eyes glanced over to the Natsuki as they entered the apartment, she seemed just as nervous as herself. Not to mention maybe as anxious, though at this point the redhead highly doubted that. With the way that the day had gone all she really wanted to do was please the younger girl until she heard her scream out her name. Biting her bottom lip she allowed her mind to further explore the possibilities before blushing and shaking the thoughts from her mind.

Noticing the way that the blue haired beauty glanced over her room she felt a bit ashamed about how small and uninviting it was, she had always lived on her own. Never really having a family, or much of a lover, or anything of the sort and her mind was preoccupied with other things such as research and her thesis's . Not now though, now her mind seemed completely occupied by one thing and that was the girl standing in her living room.

"Yeah, you're right, it's not much." The student lightly joked and looked back at the other with a soft smirk. "But, it seems cozy though."

Natsuki had to literally fight off the urge to just pin the woman again, she held her feelings back for now. She had remembered Midori saying something about waiting maybe being the best option… but after all of the moments that unfolded between them, she had a feeling something would happen. Not that she was complaining anyway.

When she heard the joke escape Natsuki's lips she glanced over smirking as she heard the comment about it being cozy following. Without giving it a second thought she had her pinned against the wall right behind her, but she refrained from kissing her only letting her lips linger right above the younger girl's. So close that she could feel the beautiful girls hot breath against her own lips, her heart sped as she tried to control her own wanting for her and to keep it only at a tease for the moment.

What happened next was definitely not what Natsuki expected, but she wasn't complaining as she let out a sharp gasp from being pinned. A very soft moan escaped past her lips, almost growling when their lips didn't make full contact. She knew the other was teasing and looked back up in her eyes, not caring if her own eyes were glazed over already.

Smiling she lent in a bit more whispering softly against the younger woman's soft lips "It may get a bit more cozy in here in a little while if you play your cards right." The redhead was practically kissing the other girl and it took almost all the strength in her to leave it at just a tease as she quickly turned before it transpired into something else, a blush across her face and her legs wobbling just a bit.

'Oh god… how I wanted to just… mmm…' "Would you like something to drink?" Midori asked trying to distract herself from what she wanted at the moment.

Though, it wasn't honestly all that she wanted from the beautiful younger girl, she wanted more than just one night of passion, she didn't quite understand the situation completely yet. 'What do I want?' She wondered for a moment waiting for a response.

"That's okay, I'm not really thirsty… thank you though…" She murmured softly before grabbing Midori's arm gently yet forcefully and turning her to face her again before crushing her lips upon the redheads, forcing her tongue past the other's lips and caressing her tongue against hers. She finally felt that bliss once more like she had longed to feel ever since they left the Karaoke bar. She was positive enough that after riding on her motorcycle to Midori's apartment, she needed a new pair of panties badly.

Midori was shocked a bit by how quickly the younger woman's lips were against hers in a heated kiss, she let out a moan as she felt them press hard against her own. "Mmm…" She moaned into the kiss when she felt the younger girls wet tongue invade her mouth, she wasn't complaining though.

The older woman's heart was racing, her body was heating up and she could feel her stomach flipping and her body having the same desires as at the club only this time she planned to finish what she started. Suckling on the blunette's tongue, she memorized the taste as she massaged her own tongue against it. She blushed a bit embarrassed as she felt a wetness building up between her legs already, she was rarely ever turned on, let alone this quickly.

Just from that, her knees almost buckled, but she held herself up with all that she had. She refused to let this kiss until one of them needed to breathe. This time, Natsuki let out a shaky moan into the kiss.

Feeling as though her own knees would give out at any moment just from the sheer passion shared between the two of them, the historian gripped onto Natsuki's hips pulling her body even closer to her own so that they were completely pressed together. Feeling the younger girls amazing body against her own, only served to cause another moan to escape her lips.

Eventually, she reached the point where she needed to breathe and wrenched her lips away from Midori's and begun trailing kisses down her jaw line hotly down to a particular spot on her neck below her ear where she suckled hard. Many thoughts rushed through her mind, but none of them were coherent. She didn't care about the possible risks they'd be taking, she didn't care about anything else but this woman right now.

Midori whimpered a bit when she felt the beautiful girl pull away from the kiss, but it was quickly replaced with a shudder as her body shook at the contact against her neck. She was practically panting at this point, and she couldn't seem to catch her breath, because as soon as she got used to the soft kisses along her jaw line she felt Natsuki start to suck hard right below her ear.

"Ahhh… god.. Natsuki…mmmh." She moaned out as she felt the new sensation.

Noting that the spot she was suckling on happened to be a weak spot of the older woman's by the approving moans, she focused on that spot solely, alternating between nibbles and suckles. She knew Midori was becoming weaker but she wasn't the only one. The feeling of her body pressed against her own so tight, she started to feel like the clothes were in the way. She wanted to feel more, much more.

As the redhead felt the nibbling against her neck her body shook just a bit, she was still very shocked about the feelings that the younger girl was giving her. 'And Youko always joked about the professor and how I liked older me, who knew I had a thing for younger girls?' She thought smiling a bit.

The teachers legs becoming weak as she tugged at the bottom of the blue haired teenager's t-shirt. "Off…" She mumbled between soft groans of pleasure, she was already starting to sweat from the intensity that had built up between the two of them.

Luckily for Natsuki, Midori seemed to agree there was too much clothes when she felt the woman tug at her clothes and heard a different voice drenched in lust, quickly realizing that it came from the woman of her affections she broke off the suction from her neck. Pulling back just enough so that she could reach down and strip her own shirt off quickly before tossing it somewhere else.

Green eyes were glued on the younger woman as she reached down and stripped her shirt off. The redhead swallowed just a bit at the sight. Her eyes wandering up over the beautiful girls toned stomach toward her chest where they lingered for a moment, then up her long neck before landing on her eyes that were just as full of lust and need as her own, she was certain. She loved the other girl's body, it was the most amazing sight she had ever seen.

Despite the lewd thoughts going on through her head, the younger girl dimly wondered how she had ever caught Midori's attention… let alone the older woman catching 'her' attention. But either way, she wasn't complaining currently as she took her own bottom lip between her teeth, biting softly as her heated gaze locked with the redheads. She felt shy under the woman's exploring gaze over her body and blushed deeper.

Panting softly, the blunette looked back into the woman's eyes and moved closer again, whispering huskily. "Although… I do want something…" A glint of desire shone in her eyes, hoping Midori would know what she meant.

With labored breath, the teacher caught her student's eyes with her own and felt her move closer whispering in a lust laced voice that she wanted something. A light flush covered her cheeks as a slight shake racked her body at the other girls' voice. It gave her a rush as she smirked a bit still looking her in the eyes as she pulled off her own tank top raising an eyebrow, before leaning in hoping to kiss Natsuki lightly on the lips.

She suddenly wanted to see more underneath Midori's clothes… even though she already did back at the Karaoke bar… kind of. She could tell the woman was well-fit and gorgeous underneath. It was as if her prayers were answered, watching the woman get rid of her tank top. She let her gaze rake down to her nicely toned stomach and smirked, liking what she saw.

Midori's smile grew as she watched green eyes wander over her body, suddenly a bit shy a blush formed over her cheeks and a bit down her neck. She hoped that it was something that the other woman enjoyed, knowing very well that up until recently she had assumed that the girl wasn't the least bit interested in her.

Lost in a trance, the biker didn't notice the woman moving closer till she felt something soft and warm against her lips and let her own eyes fall shut. A soft whimper escaped her lips when she felt the other's lips again veer away from hers.

Pulling away just slightly she whispered against the blunette's beautiful lips as she reached behind her own back unclipping her own bra. "Mmm… sorry, too late for a drink now." Her voice was deep and husky and unrecognizable even to herself . Shrugging her own bra off of her shoulders she pulled the other woman closer, moving her lips slowly to her ear before nibbling gently at her earlobe and whispering against it as she unhooked her bra gently.

The blunette gasped out as she heard the lustful voice speak in her ear. "Don't… want drink… want… you…" Even though she knew Midori was joking lightly with the remark, she still wanted her.

"Mmm… bed…" That was all she whispered before moving down to Natsuki's pulse point and suckling on it as her fingers lightly trailed her shoulders pushing the bra off of them. Feeling goose bumps form on the soft skin beneath her fingertips, as she slowly backed up leading the way to the bedroom.

Suddenly she felt a warmth spread across her chest and opened her eyes as she realized the older woman had taken her bra off. The student squeaked softly in surprise from the sudden nibbles on her earlobe and neck and shuddered softly, hearing the other say to move to the bed. She let out a breathy moan and felt more goose bumps tear through her body from the hot mouth suckling on her pulse point. It was then she found out that her neck was incredibly sensitive.

The feeling of their now half exposed bodies pressed together didn't do anything but fuel on the redhead's desires. Giggling a bit when she heard the squeak as the young woman noticed that she had removed their unwanted articles of clothing. She smirked and bit down a bit harder against the skin of her neck before pulling back and running her tongue along the now reddened skin.

Natsuki found that she was growing even more wet by the minute as the other's mouth ravished her neck. She was actually surprised that her legs hadn't given out yet, they were pretty close though. She felt them shake as she followed, holding onto the woman's sides afraid she'd fall if she let go.

Durning the trek to the bedroom, she moved closer still following and pressed her lips against the teachers collarbone and nibbled softly, moving up her neck before letting her tongue snake out, giving her soon to be lover's creamy neck a slow yet firm lick.

As they moved in the direction of the bedroom Midori felt her own neck becoming the center of the biker's affections as the beautiful girl nibbled softly against her collarbone. "Ahhmmm…" She let out a moan as she opened the bedroom door a bit clumsily due to her legs wanting nothing more than to give out and force her to take Natsuki right there on the floor.

Finally the historian reached the bed, turning them so that she would be on top she pushed the blunette back onto the bed. Smirking as she watched her lay there before slowly undoing the buttons on her own jeans and pulling them down, kicking them off of her legs. Leaving her clad in nothing but her red lacey panties.

It felt to Natsuki that her body was becoming more and more sensitive within every lavish of affection Midori gave her. 'Is this love…? What is it… it feels so overwhelming…and so good.' That was the last coherent thought her mind had before it went blank as she let the woman push her down on the bed.

Viridian hues immediately locked on the woman, watching the other undo her pants and she subconsciously licked her own lips yet again. Her mouth seemed to go dry around her beautiful teacher so easily. Blushing for the hundredth time that night the minute she saw what the woman was wearing underneath. Of course, the biker still had one secret… collecting lingerie. 'Mm… so I see Midori has great taste too…'

Her blush became darker as she watched emerald eyes as they wandered over her exposed body as she finished removing most of her clothes, she wasn't used to being exposed. Not that she would ever be shy if she happened to be exposed in public while drunk or some other mistake, this was different, she wanted to be everything that Natsuki wanted and needed. She wanted to be special to her. She could tell that much, though what exactly she thought of the situation was much too hard for her to comprehend at the moment.

Making her way to the bed she crawled over the younger girl's body slowly straddling her legs before leaning down and kissing her softly. As she kissed her she pulled at her bottom lip with her teeth. "Mmm I think you are wearing a bit too much." She said her voice drenched in seduction and need.

Natsuki smirked back at the redhead and let her head drop down on the bed, watching intently as the woman crawled over her. She held her breath for a moment feeling her straddle her legs she left forth a soft and shaky breath, returning the kiss softly while she could before her lip was seized. She almost shuddered again, hearing the voice full of need. Moaning back softly in response and agreement.

"Uhn… why don't you… take care of that then…?" She murmured softly and snaked her hands onto Midori's sides, gently caressing there before moving upwards across her stomach.

"Mm… my pleasure…" the redhead replied, a smirk forming across her face as she felt her body reacting beneath Natsuki's fingertips. It was such a simple touch, yet it felt immaculate. She shivered a bit as she felt the fingers caressing over her flesh as they moved over her stomach. Slowly she moved back just a bit, but not enough to lose the contact she was enjoying.

Slowly she started to undo the button on the younger girls jeans before gently teasing and unzipping them before pulling them down her legs, making sure that her nails barely ran over the flesh of her thighs and legs on her way down.

It was somewhat funny, a tough girl like herself giving in like this and letting the other take control for now… then again, she was inexperienced. She was still surprised she could make Midori feel this good with simple touches. The thought of more than simple touches that were to come made the heat pool up even more down between her legs and she squirmed lightly underneath the redhead.

Slowly moving her hands up further, Natsuki pouted a little when the woman moved out of her reach but then realized her intentions, blushing as she lifted her hips weakly. She let out a soft whimper, biting down on her lower lip hard from the fingernails scraping down her thighs. It was driving her insane.

This did break the contact that the blunette had on her own body, but the sight distracted her from missing that as she glanced down at her panties and blushed a bit as it hit her what was about to happen. She didn't have time to wonder how or why, as her green eyes wandered the length of the others body. She took in every curve of the pale flesh as she pushed her jeans the rest of the way off and moved back up to straddle her.

"Mmm... much better." Midori said her smile a bit softer as she looked down at Natsuki and moved a bit of her blue hair out of her face. "You really are gorgeous…" She said in a different voice, before she leant down and kissed her gently against the lips. The desire coming back the minute soft lips met hers and she felt their bare breasts pressing against each other, her nipples hardening at the contact.

Natsuki sighed contently once the pants were off and swallowed gently, looking up at her with an affection that was shared between only the two of them. Her cheeks pinked, hearing the compliment and she leaned her head up, kissing her back harder before murmuring against them, "I think you're more gorgeous." It was true. Midori was older and more mature, so she had refined beauty that she could never compare to, at least in her mind.

"Mmm… that's your oppinion" Midori moaned out as she pressed her heated center against Natsuki's through their panties trying to relieve some of the heat, wetness and desire that was growing there. This contact caused her body to shake a bit from pleasure.

Immediately, she wrapped her arms around the older woman's waist and hummed in pleasure in the back of her throat. She had never felt anything like the feeling of the woman's exposed chest pressed into hers. With a soft and lustful groan, she nipped at the lower lip and trailed her hands down the woman's body hotly. She stopped at the waistline of her panties. "My turn." She said with a soft smirk, tugging them down slowly while caressing the exposed flesh as much as she could.

"Go for it…" the redhead responded with a smirk on her face as she felt the younger girl tug down on her panties exposing her flesh and caressing it gently. "Ahh… god…" She whispered as she bit down gently on the blunette's shoulder, the contact causing her body to shake a bit anxiously.

Once the older woman's panties were off and tossed aside carelessly, the biker smirked in satisfaction before letting out a soft moan in response to the bite on her shoulder. The way Midori rocked her hips into hers pretty much pushed her over the edge and she slip a hand onto her inner thigh, slowly moving it up blushing at what she was about to do. She could feel the unbearable wetness between her legs and was wondering if Midori felt the same.

Midori was excited about what was soon to happen, though she was nervous as well. She hoped that she could handle it. For despite her age she didn't really have as much experience as people seemed to think that she had in this department. Moving her fingers she ran them slowly over Natsuki's breasts before flicking her thumbs over her hardened nipples then running her thumb around the hard nub.

Letting the curiosity get the better of her, her hand shook a little from nervousness and slowly she reached for the core. But before the younger woman could even touch her, her head dropped back down onto the bed and she shut her eyes, the new sensations from the woman's fingers merely playing with her nipple was way more than what she expected… and she liked it. A lot. She wanted more.

Midori was only a bit disappointed when she noticed that her actions had caused Natsuki to pull her hand away from where it was headed due to the reaction that it caused when she had touched the other, it caused her to let out a moan herself just knowing how sensitive the beautiful girl was and that she had caused her to moan out in such ways.

"M-Midori…" The name only came out as a low moan as she arched her back, pushing her chest up into the touch more. Due to the new sensations overwhelming her, she hadn't noticed one of her legs sliding in between the other woman's and she bent up, pressing into the heat and the wetness.

Hearing her name being uttered in the 'lone wolfs' pleasure only drove her to want to give her more. "Mmm…" She mumbled before pulling away from the younger girl a bit to move her lips slowly downward nibbling and suckling against her skin as she moved down toward the girls other nipple, still pressing harder into the nipple beneath her fingers rolling it between two fingers.

Suddenly Midori was distracted from her actions as she felt a soft bare thigh pressed hard against her heated and very wet center. Just how wet she was becoming completely obvious to herself as she felt juices running down Natsuki's thigh now as she moaned out. It was just enough pressure to tease the woman and she felt herself slowly moving her hips, rocking her wet center against the beautiful girl's thigh in an attempt to feel more friction.

This did work as the redhead felt a desire and a feeling that she hadn't ever felt before, her body was reacting to the new feeling in ways she hadn't expected. "Oh god…" She groaned out.

The biker couldn't believe how wet her teacher was, the way she slowly ground against her thigh was 'intoxicating.' Opening her eyes a bit more, she watched the other's expressions carefully and felt her heart swell with awe whenever Midori's face would twist into a look of ecstasy.

Midori finally found some kind of will to move her lips the rest of the way running her tongue around Natsuki's other exposed and hard nipple before sucking it into her mouth a bit hard because of the movements going on down below, she was in ecstasy, but she wanted the blunette to feel more as well as she moved to put pressure against the younger woman's center through her panties.

Speaking of ecstasy, the 'ice queen' was slowly reaching that point and arched up into the teasing hand once more before blushing, feeling the hot mouth on her other nipple. Her sharp exhale came out as a soft hiss past her clenched teeth and she let out another moan, louder this time. The sounds she made were embarrassing to her but she couldn't really help it. Midori seemed to force them out so easily.

The older of the two women heard the sound escape the other woman's lips as she gently pulled on the nipple between her teeth. "Mmm…" She groaned out against her nipple. Just hearing Natsuki moan out, just knowing that she was enjoying the contact as much as herself caused the heat and wetness to grow between her legs.

The younger woman gasped softly, feeling the harder suckles and tangled her hand into the redhead's hair, gripping on it. She didn't want her to stop at all. Just when she thought it couldn't feel any better, she felt Midori's thigh pushing against her core. Her other hand gripped onto her shoulder and she moaned out, rocking her hips upwards to press herself against the firm thigh harder. She thought that if this felt this good… she wondered what it would be like without her panties and this brought a blush to her face.

For a few moments the older of the two enjoyed the contact of their bodies rocking against each other, her hand and tongue still teasing the beautiful girls' hard nipples. "Mmm…" She pulled back just a bit from the nipple to whisper "One second… this isn't fair…" her green eyes were glazed over in desire and her voice dripping with lust.

Pulling back completely, to her own disappointment as well as Natsuki's she moved her leg from where it was so that she could straddle the other girls waist as she pressed her knees into the mattress. Leaning back, she exposed her entire body to the younger girl as she pulled the other girls panties down her legs, exposing her completely.

Natsuki swallowed hard as her breath was taken away by the sight atop her. Never in years had she seen anything so gorgeous and it felt like it was something special to her. As much as she hated for the woman to pull her thigh away just when she was reaching the higher heights of newfound pleasure she knew it was worth it just to see Midori straddling her and all the hidden emotions being bared in her eyes.

With a soft whimper of anticipation, the blunette lifted her slightly shaky hips and let the woman strip the last obstruction off.

Slowly the teacher ran her fingers over the blunette's body, her own wetness evident on her stomach as she raked her nails over both of the girl's thighs. Just barely running them over her exposed womanhood as she reached it. "Mmm much better… much much better."

She could feel the anxiety and anticipation hitting her at full blast once she was completely exposed. Even though Shizurur probably had seen her with nothing on before, it was the first time when someone actually saw her like this in an intimate way. She could feel her mouth watering at the sight as she had the sudden urge to force Midori onto her back and possibly… 'Taste her…?' A deep blush painted across her face as she let out a begging groan, squirming under the gentle rake of Midori's fingernails nearing where she wanted to be touched so badly.

Natsuki's eyes on her body caused the older woman to become a little nervous. Though it was obvious, she could even smell the arousal from the other girl and she knew that she didn't need to worry about her not enjoying this or being attracted to her.

Midori's eyes staring deep into the younger woman's green eyes she continued moving her fingers upward, smirk evident across her features. "Mmm… what do you want?" She asked not oblivious to the

desire in her soon to be lover's eyes.

Suddenly wanting to put her hands on the redhead again, Natsuki rested her hands on her inner thighs and caressed them with fervor. She couldn't help but return the smirk upon hearing the question, lightly tracing small circles on her thighs with her fingertips she whispered huskily. "I think you know—"

The blunette couldn't finish her sentence as she bit down on her lower lip hard at the hand trailing closer, waiting in anticipation as she shakily parted her legs.

As the redheads fingers made their way further up her thigh, she could feel the wetness there. She wasn't honestly sure at this point if it was her own wetness or Natsuki's all that she knew was that it urged her on. Gave her the confidence that she needed to do more. To give her more.

Gently her fingers finally moved the rest of the way to their destination, as she first out of curiosity felt the blunette's wet entrance, she wanted to know how much she wanted her. Though, she couldn't hide the shock at feeling how turned on the younger girl was, her breath caught in her throat.

"Oh god Natsuki… you're so wet…" She said blushing a bit as she glanced over the beautiful girls face looking for a reaction before moving her now wet fingers against her student's clit putting pressure there as her eye's remained glued on the girl before her.

Natsuki let out a whimper of pleasure, feeling the woman's fingers ghosting over the wet lips seeming to be searching for something. It felt like torture… but it wasn't long before Midori clearly found the bundle and she let out a sharp moan, her hips jerking up at the contact. It felt like electricity just rushed through her body and she wanted more. "M-midori… uhn…"

When the younger woman moaned out and jerked up against her fingers the redhead blushed, she hadn't expected such a violent reaction to occur and she enjoyed it quite a bit as she let out a moan of her own.

She wanted to cause the 'lone wolf' so much pleasure, she wanted her to scream out for her. Hearing her name she blushed just a bit more as she put more pressure on the nub between her folds before moving two of her fingers against it in a circular motion, adding more and more pressure and speeding her pace the longer she did so.

Embarrassed by the sounds she was making, Natsuki bit down on her lower lip hard and blushed, looking off to the side shyly. Her hips set a steady rhythm with the strokes, almost bordering on desperate. Every stroke on the bundle of nerves, she would see sparks explode behind her closed eyes and let out a shuddering moan.

Something primal was slowly taking over the biker and as she gathered as much coherency she could to sit up, she pushed the woman over to the side and pinned her onto her back. With her hands holding herself up, she gazed down at the redhead lustily and grinned softly. Without a word she slowly leaned her head down and ran her tongue along her lower lip.

Suddenly the older woman felt herself being overpowered by the other woman and quickly pinned against the bed, she let out a bit of a frustrated groan as she lost control of the situation. Yet quickly the frustration changed to lust as the blunette grinned down at her and ran her sweet wet tongue against her bottom lip. She let out a moan at both this and the feeling of heat generating above her own center due to Natsuki's.

"Mmh, now you know what I wanted…" She started huskily to Midori "I want to know what you want…" She moved a bit closer till her center was almost pressed against her teachers and nibbled on her lower lip softly.

Lifting her hips the redhead attempted to create some friction between their bodies, and as she whimpered a bit she spoke in a low needy voice. "You know what I want."

If anything could tick Natsuki off in the middle of lavishing the woman she seemed to care so much about it'd be her cell phone ringing, like it did. She let out a low growl at the sound and muffled rings from the pocket of her jeans as she suckled on the older woman's earlobe.

Last edited by TracyCook on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Chapter 4 part two!

Post by TracyCook Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Midori was startled a bit by the sound of a ringing telephone as her student started to nibble on her ear, she ignored it for a moment moaning out at the feeling against her ear. "Aren't you going to get that?" She asked between moans a little worried about the answer. Honestly, the last thing that she wanted was for her to quit what she was doing at the moment, she would probably feel like she weren't enough. 'But…if it's important….'

The blunette inwardly sighed in relief as the ringing stopped and she shook her head a bit. "No… it's alright." Knowing anyone who would call her at this time of night would be either Mai checking up on her or Nao pestering the hell out of her for no reason. She'd only answer if the phone rang once more. "You matter more right now…" She whispered affectionately to her and closed the distance between their centers.

"Good..." She whispered back, before feeling Natsuki close the distance between their bodies and pressed her wet center hard against her own. Unable to contain it Midori let out a loud moan as she reached up placing her hands firmly on the other woman's hips pulling her even closer to herself as she grinded against her.

Natsuki wasn't even aware of the fact she became brave all of a sudden anymore, she was blinded by a strong emotion she had for the woman beneath her as she slowly rocked into her. Her breathing hastened as she gripped onto the bed sheets, struggling to keep her gaze locked with Midori as a series of whimpers and moans spilled past her lips as she grinded harder, wanting more.

Midori felt her speed up the pace and started to moan out a bit louder as she could litterally feel Natsuki's wetness running down her own center, the feeling only urging her to move a bit harder and faster against her. She could feel her pleasure rising as she did so, honestly she wasn't sure how long she would hold out, which did embarrass her a bit that she was so turned on she could hardly contain it much longer.

Bringing her head down, the blunette licked down the older woman's neck sensually and further down till she reached a nipple and lightly bit on it, allowing her tongue to flip across it firmly.

Green eye's barely open she watched as the younger girl moved down toward her nipple, the moment she bit down on it and flicked her tongue across it, Midori's eyes shut and her head fell back on the bed. "Oh god... Natsuki!" She moaned out as she felt the combined pleasures from her nipple as well as the grinding. "mmm..." her body shook with need.

Pleased with the reaction she got from her tongue lavishing her nipple, the younger of the two closed her lips around it and suckled on it harder, occasionally nibbling on it very gently. She didn't hold back as she felt hands pull her and let go of her nipple so she could let out a lust-drenched moan from the increased pace of the grinding. "Mmm.. Midori.." She muttered seductively and begun to grind harder against her.

Sensing the redhead's luscious mound was being neglected of attention, she leant her head down and kissed along the valley of her breasts before tracing her tongue to the other one and struggled to keep focus on giving it attention. The pleasure seemed to skyrocket and it was making her incoherent, leaving her no choice but to let her mind shut down and allow her body to react.

The 'lone wolf' couldn't believe how wet they both were and how good it could make both of them feel from this position. The coil in her stomach was slowly tightening as she showered kisses and licks on the neglected breast before stopping to pant lightly, gasping for air as well and bit down on her own lower lip hard.

Natsuki dimly wondered if Midori was close to her climax and blushed at the thought of tasting her while she brought her to climax. With Midori's pleasure being a priority in mind, she opened her eyes halfway and peered down at the woman, murmuring softly almost barely inaudible, "Wanna.. taste you.." As much she didn't want to stop, she pulled back and bit back a groan.

Midori heard the younger woman's words just barely as she said that she wanted to taste her, not even getting a chance to respond she felt the younger girl move away from her body and stop making contact with her. Whimpering just a bit, though it suddenly hit her what it meant the blunette had wanted to do and now she was filled with anxiousness for what was about to happen to her.

With a trail of hot kisses from the base of her teacher's neck and down her body, she slowly shifted lower. Gentle kisses turned into firm licks down the valley of her breasts and across her stomach. She could smell the strong scent of arousal and blushed, knowing she was the cause of this.

Green eyes now open wider, the redhead wanted to watch as Natsuki pleased her somthing about the thought of the young girl doing what she was attempting was a source of making her all the wetter. "Mmm... Natsuki..." She let out soft moans as she felt her kiss down her body, going lower and lower, until she began licking her way down. Suddenly, Midori became nervous about what was going to happen, she hoped that Natsuki would enjoy it, that it wouldn't be disgusting. She doubted this was something that the younger girl had ever done. She herself hadn't ever done this.

Resting her hands on Midori's inner thighs, she gently parted them more and settled down on her stomach in between her legs and hesitantly licked at her center at first then becoming more bolder, pushing her tongue in the wet folds and languidly licking up to her clit.

Perhaps she won't enjoy it... The historian started to think before she became distracted by a hesitant lick at her center. "Mmmghh." She let out a soft moan as she watched the scene, reaching down lacing her fingers in Natsuki's long hair willing her closer which she soon received as the beautiful girl ran her tongue between the folds and up to her clit, which caused quite the reaction from the older woman as her hips raised immediately off of the bed allowing more access to the woman, and she let out a gasp.

"Oh god... Natsuki... Oh.." Pulling her closer her eyes glazed over with pure desire. She wanted more.

Natsuki honestly didn't know what she was doing, even though she might've read some doujinshis and learned a thing or two. But still, this was real and it was not some one-night stand. She hoped she'd be able to continue seeing the older woman after this night. The approving moans and the way her name was called out encouraged her to keep going as she pushed her tongue past her wet folds and entered her within one firm thrust.

Even the taste was addicting too. She wanted more and couldn't stop, she wanted to make the other scream in pleasure as well. With one long stroke of her tongue at her wet folds, she searched for the bundle of nerves before nipping at it softly and suckling on it hard, humming in the back of her throat in response to the moans.

The biker never thought she'd find one of her weaknesses and figured it out when the older woman tangled her fingers in her hair. It gave her a rush of excitement and she growled softly in return, her mouth's attention on her center never ceasing. Moving her hands onto the woman's thighs, she slowly trailed them up to her stomach and lightly raked her nails down the toned abs and continued to suck on the clit mercilessly.

If the younger girl hadn't done this before Midori was none the wiser, as to her it felt beyond amazing. Every single touch no matter how simple, to the feeling of her tongue deep between the folds of her womanhood caused a reaction or a moan or shake of her body. She hadn't ever expected to enjoy this so much, and honestly she was starting to believe that it was only because it was Natsuki, that there was something particularly special about her. Love... perhaps...? Her mind could only contemplate this confusing topic for a moment as she felt the younger girl suckling against her clit.

This caused a reaction that almost embarrassed her, she screamed out "Oh god! Mmmm... ahhah..." And pulled even harder on Natsuki's soft hair, not really able to worry about if it hurt the younger girl all she knew was she needed and wanted more, and was urging her on.

"ahh..." She groaned "N-natsuki... god... I'm so close." She was a bit embarrassed that she couldn't last too much longer, but with all of the sexual tension throughout the day and now watching the blunette as she ran her tongue against her most sensitive area, and feeling the most intense passion and most pleasurable feeling she had ever felt in an entire lifetime she wasn't sure she would last much longer.

Sensing the woman was coming close to what she had been feeling earlier, a release of some sort, Natsuki didn't even slow down or stop. She refused to. It wouldn't be fair to Midori. With the thought of making her teacher break down, whimpering in pleasure and shuddering stuck on her mind she moaned softly in answer, knowing that'd send extra sensations.

Her nails lightly dug in the skin but not hard enough, not wanting to break the skin when she felt her hair being pulled on harder. It sent a new wave of arousal shooting down to between her legs. Taking the clit in between her teeth softly, she nibbled on it before continuing to suck gently.

Hearing the younger girl moan out continued to push her closer and closer to her breaking point. She blushed a bit as she too let out a loud moan, she could feel her stomach tightening and was certain she wouldn't last much longer. "ahhhhuhh..." She moaned feeling nails digging into her skin, which only caused her to pull on the hair a bit harder, though she was certain to make sure that the beautiful girl wasn't harmed by her actions. At least to the best of her ability.

Natsuki shivered in delight again from the begging moans and knew the woman needed more to completely shatter. Moving her right hand down, she rested it on her inner thigh and gently caressed the groin firmly before bringing her fingers to the wet folds and pulled her head back to look up at what she had done. Licking her own lips clean, she watched in awe at the expression of ecstasy etched across Midori's face and gently stroked the wet folds with her fingers, searching for the entrance.

Midori was well aware of every single touch that the girl made to her skin, as she ran her fingers down against her thigh she could feel a trail of heat where her fingers had been. Blushing a bit as she anticipated what the beautiful girl was going to do. "mmm..." She let out a soft content sound as Natsuki trailed her fingers up closer, before pulling her head back.

Looking down she met the other's emerald eyes, before glancing down and watching as Natsuki licked herself off of her lips. This only confirming that her taste wasn't un-enjoyable and that perhaps she had enjoyed it as well. Still her blush only grew as she thought about everything that was happening just for a moment.

Once she had found it, she gently pushed a finger in. She didn't know if the woman was a virgin or not, she didn't want to harm her in any way or she wouldn't forgive herself. She bit back a groan of desire at the sheer heat and wetness wrapped around her finger so tightly and slowly pushed in deeply then out to repeat the action languidly. Moving her head back in, the younger woman took the clit in her mouth again and let her tongue play with it; occasionally sucking and gently pushed a second finger in after she was certain it wouldn't hurt the teacher too much.

"ahh...hhh...hh.." the older of the two moaned out between ragged breaths as she felt the pressure against her entrance, and a gentle finger slowly being pushed inside of her. She was grateful that Natsuki seemed to care about her enough to know that it may very well hurt, which it did just a bit though not horribly bad as the pleasure was outweighing any pain.

"ahhh... Natsuki.." She groaned out as she almost reached her climax then and there, the pleasure she was feeling growing as the younger girl started to move in and out of her in a slow rhythm.

Midori practically growled needing more as she moved her hips against the other woman's finger, feeling herself so close to climax. With the addition of a warm mouth around her clit, and the gentle movements against it, she was wrapped up in pure bliss. Never had she ever expected to feel something this amazing, she was nearly positive that it couldn't get much better and just as she thought she had reached cloud nine she felt another finger being pushed inside of her.

The redhead's inner walls were already closing tightly around Natsuki's fingers as she moved against them as well as her mouth feeling herself reaching her release as intense feelings of pleasure coursed throughout her body. "Oh god! Faster! Natsuki! God faster baby!" She shouted out as she dug her nails into the beautiful girls scalp.

Even though her face was already flustered from the heat and the desire, it darkened a bit more from a blush due to Midori's cry for more and to go faster. Her free hand gripped onto the older girl's thigh, feeling the nails scraping at her scalp which sent a flurry of delighted shivers through her body. She'd never forget the way all the emotions were being bared in the woman's eyes when their gazes locked again a moment ago, something she never had seen before besides the mischievousness and playfulness she had became accustomed to seeing.

Desperate to fight off her own arousal that was starting to throb and drive her crazy, Natsuki pushed her fingers inside her deeply as she gave the sensitive nub one last lick before moving onto her knees, crawling over the woman and straddled her thigh.

Biting her lower lip at the beautiful sight underneath her, she pushed her hips down against the thigh and let out a loud groan of satisfaction, slowly rocking against it. "Mmm..." With a sharp inhale, she fought for enough coherency to thrust in and out, not forgetting to stroke her palm against the clit to provide the extra pleasure.

Groaning out loud as Natsuki pushed her fingers deep inside of her, she felt the younger of the two moving to get better leverage so that she could move her wetness against her thigh. Moaning out loudly she whispered "Oh god... Natsuki you're so wet..." Blush across her face as she realized just how much that actually turned her on, she ignored the thought and lifted her knee to add a bit more pressure to the sensitive area between the other's legs.

The blunette couldn't help the small moans that came out her mouth as she rocked against the firm thigh. Leaning her head down, she planted soft kisses and resisted the urge to bite due to the primal feelings eating her up on the inside. Instead, she focused on the weak spot she remembered from earlier and sucked hard on it with fervor, bringing her thrusts up to a faster tempo.

Midori's moans were only becoming louder as she heard her student's pleasurable sounds and felt her fingers moving against her and inside of her expertly. She definitely wasn't able to tell that the girl wasn't very experienced. "Mmm..." Feeling lips on the sensitive area she bit down on her own bottom lip so hard she drew blood this time, she could taste it in her mouth.

Having a sudden urge she reached down grabbing onto Natsuki's hand showing that she wanted the other girl to stop, which she was well aware worried her. She didn't need to see her to know that she was disappointed.

As she gathered her breath the redhead managed to say in the most raspy and lustfull voice. "I want to..." taking a breath she blushed a bit before finding her own confidence "I want to come together..."

After admitting what she wanted, what would finally push her over the edge she let go of Natsuki's hand before moving her leg so that there was space enough between herself and the wet center of the other woman. Slowly she raked her fingernails over her thigh, a little hard but not hard enough to hurt, a little jealous that she couldn't taste the girl. But she considered that they would have plenty more nights together if she had any say and she would get to taste her.

For a minute, she had gotten worried she did something wrong and peered back at the older girl hazily, the slight concern evident in her eyes. Her heart seemed to ease down when she heard the lustful request and blushed. "Mmm.. o-okay.." The bluenette murmured softly before biting down on her own lower lip and waited in anticipation.

Slowly Midori moved her fingers further before reaching her wet center, glancing down and watching for a moment before catching her breath as the others wetness was against her fingers. "Mmm... just wait..."

Not only was she aroused by the thought of climaxing together with Midori, she was also a little nervous about receiving pleasure. Obviously the older woman was going to be her first and that made her heart beat faster with bliss. She was glad she didn't ever let any guys come close to her and touch her. With a low ragged breath, she whimpered once more when she felt nails scraping up her inner thigh and it made her shudder pleasantly.

Gently she moved her fingers between the wet folds before putting pressure on Natsuki's sensitive clit as she moved her fingers over it, then gently she pressed one of her fingers just slightly into her entrance. Not wanting to overwhelm the girl who most likely was a virgin. She wanted to start as gentle as possible, she wouldn't ever want to hurt the girl.

Feeling the older woman's finger dipping inside her just a bit, she let out a soft whine and pushed her hips forward gently in an attempt to push it in deeper, letting her know it was alright.

The thought of being Natsuki's first excited the redhead, she wanted to be the first person to make her feel these things. And the last... Her jealous mind cut in, she wasn't keen on the idea of there being others after her.

Upon feeling the biker push her hips forward gently she smiled a bit relieved that she was granted some sort of permission. She knew that it would be alright, she had only wanted to make sure beforehand. Chewing on her own bottom lip a bit she glanced up into emerald eyes, she hadn't ever done this before and it made her a bit nervous.

Slowly and gently she inserted one finger a bit inside of her, when she realized that the younger girl was okay she pushed it deeper inside of her before gently pulling it back out and pushing it back in once again. Feeling Natsuki's wetness against her finger, and the way that the warm walls wrapped around her finger in arousal she blushed just a bit. Letting out a soft moan before she picked her own pace up, moving now steadily.

The pressure increasing inside the younger of the two wasn't anything like she had ever felt, especially when her mind and body were overridden by the emotions she was having for Midori at this moment. It felt like they were finally connected in a way and she let out an approving sigh which soon turned into a moan. Her disheveled hair fell down past her face, partially hiding the blush on her face as her eyes remained shut tightly.

It did hurt at first but it wasn't long before the pleasure kicked in and covered up the pain, making it barely noticeable. It felt so good that it made her want to cry, but out of joy because it was the most blissful feeling. Even though she could tell the teacher was nervous from the gentle shakes of her hand, she let out another deep moan to let her know she wasn't hurting her and her hips set a slow rhythm with the hand exploring her center.. but it didn't stay that way for long.

Hearing Natuski moan out only caused Midori's confidence to rise and her hand to stop shaking as much as it had been so that she had a bit more control over it and pleasing the younger woman above her. Once she was able to relax and just enjoy it knowing that she wasn't hurting her she enjoyed every moment of pleasing her.

She was rapidly reaching the point where she desperately wanted release and started to sway her hips back and forth faster. Midori's request didn't go by forgotten as she struggled for enough control to thrust her fingers back inside her deeply and breathed heavily, forcing her eyes to open through the blinding pleasure so she could look into her lover's eyes once more.

At the same time, she pushed her fingers in and out each time the older woman's fingers filled her up again and again. Her free hand gripped onto the bed sheets so tightly in an attempt to control herself from reaching the edge before the older woman did.

The red haired woman gently added pressure with the palm of her hand to the younger girls clit rubbing gently as she continued to pump in and out of her at the same steady pace for a few more moments. Once she felt fingers deep inside of her again she cried out, just one push of the fingers almost caused her to climax. "Ahhh... Natsuki!" The new pleasure also egged her on to move her own finger deeper and faster inside of the other girl though she decided to not add another finger this time, still she sped her pace.

Groaning out and moving against the fingers as she too moved pumped into the other girls wetness blushing a bit as she caught Natsuki's eyes through her half closed eyes. "Mmm..." She moaned out as she stared deeply into her eyes feeling so much emotion it was almost suffocating. It was as if they were connected, completely one in that moment.

Blushing Midori watched her closely, knowing that she was enjoying this just as much as herself. Moving up just a bit, she gripped blue hair with her free hand pulling her closer so that her lips were almost pressed against the younger girls, she had sweat falling down over her entire body and she was moaning out, and letting out groans as she pumped even faster into Natsuki wanting to push her over the edge.

The blunette could tell the older woman was reaching her climax soon as she bit on her lower lip hard, still gazing down at her affectionately. She couldn't take it anymore, her senses were taking over her and she closed her eyes, breathing heavily and rocked her hips desperately, riding the fingers as hard she could. She could feel a searing heat tearing through her as her muscles tensed and the coil in her stomach tightened quickly.

Her eyes were open a crack and fervent viridian gazed down at her lover. She let out a soft whimper and ground harder into the fingers, forcing them in deeper and gasped when the finger hit a particular spot that made her practically see sparks. "M-Midori..!" She cried out and crushed her lips back against hers, licking, biting and suckling at the soft lips in the passionate kiss.

"Mmm... god Natsuki... ahh... I-I'm I'm going to come... I'm." She didn't get to finish her words as she felt the passion taking over her body as her climax was reached. Her body practically convulsing as it shook and she moaned out pulling Natsuki closer to crash their lips together in a passionate kiss. Moaning into it, wanting to be one with her, close to her as she came. Still pumping her fingers into the younger girl she felt her own wetness growing as she started to reach that breaking point. "Mmmmmm.."

Feeling the redhead convulse in pleasure underneath her shattered the remaining barrier that was holding her back from climaxing and with one last thrust, she saw white behind closed eyes. Her body trembled violently as she came hard, feeling her inner walls clamping down on the finger deep inside her and she bit down on her shoulder without thinking, muffling the scream of pleasure escaping from her.

Unable to really control the pleasure she was feeling Midori screamed out and dug her nails deep into her scalp. She could feel every little detail that the other girls body made, the way that her inner walls closed around her wet finger, and the way that her body shook as she moaned out and bit down on the older woman's shoulder. Her own body doing the exact same thing as she let out a final scream, still pumping slower now into Natsuki's wetness as she let her ride out her climax as she rode out her own.

There was something special about the way that they were coming together, something amazing. The emotional attachment to the girl only helped to make the feeling all the more enjoyable. The teacher hadn't ever felt so much pleasure in her entire life.

The redhead could feel her wetness escape as she released all over Natsuki's hand, which would have caused her to blush from embarrassment if the desire and amazing feelings weren't racking her body at the moment. Trembling and letting out a few more moans as she came down from the intensity her body became heavy against the mattress.

She was still shaking and breathing out rather heavy and ragged. "mmm..." She mumbled not able to say much more as she slowly pumped her finger inside of the younger woman until she too came down from the orgasm.

The blue haired woman was blind through-out the whole climax before her vision eventually returned and her muscles suddenly felt exhausted as she lay atop the older woman's body, her own body gently twitching and trembling from the mind-blowing orgasm. As her senses slowly returned one by one, she let out a very soft moan at the fingers still moving inside her before stopping.

Natsuki gently pulled her fingers out of the redhead, blushing at how they were covered in the woman's sweet nectar. At this moment, she didn't know what she wanted to do.. giggle or cry in joy. she didn't do either as she lazily hummed contently and looked down at the older woman, grinning lightly. "Mmm.. that.. was amazing.." She murmured softly before moving to sit up.

Midori's body shook a bit as she felt Natsuki's fingers being pulled out of her, she blushed a bit when it all hit her what had happened. She couldn't really move though, she just lay there enjoying the contact and the way it had all felt a content smile on her face. She hadn't been so happy in a very long time. Her fingers too were covered in Natsuki's juices, she decided to take this time to actually taste the other woman.

She hadn't got the chance to do so earlier and the younger woman had gotten to smiling she moved her wet fingers to her mouth letting her tongue run along the wetness on them. Savoring the way that Natsuki tasted. "Mmm... yummy." She said giggling a little as she realized how ridiculous she was sure she sounded, but quite honestly she loved the taste.

The gentle twitches of the aftershock still shook through her body and she was surprised at that. 'Well.. like I said.. that was really amazing.. the feelings I had.. God.' All the lust and desire that were showing in her eyes had been replaced with something more softer and affectionate.. perhaps love as she leaned down and pecked a soft kiss at Midori's lips.

Glancing up at Natsuki, green eyes met green and her grin widened at the sight and words of the younger girl. "Mm yeah, you got that right... it was... perfect." She said the word perfect a bit softer. 'I don't even know what to say or do... I can't even believe this just happened. I mean... gah...' She couldn't even begin to understand where the feelings had come from or why she was having them, she just knew that she was starting to really care for the blunette.

The lust was gone from her eyes as, the redhead was feeling something a bit different. A connection, a feeling like she was the only thing in the world that mattered. Leaving her worries to the side for the moment she smiled brightly when she felt lips gently against her own. She was too happy to contain herself and pulled the woman on top of her closer by the back of her neck kissing her on her lips and then giggling a bit she planted a kiss on her nose. "Gosh you amaze me Natsuki." She said honestly, blushing a bit.

The sudden exhaustion in her muscles proved to the younger woman that it had happened, and just as she was about to nuzzle into the woman, she felt herself being pulled down against the warm body underneath her. "Mmm.. I think that'd be the better way to explain it.." She murmured softly but then blushed some more. "You.. were my first.." She whispered as she gently nudged her nose against Midori's affectionately, kissing back at the corner of her mouth.

For the first time in a long time since she became friends with Shizuru, Natsuki felt happier and at peace. Not being able to conceal the smile that came across her lips, she let out a soft chuckle and smirked, "Yeah, I amaze myself too.. I didn't know I had that much energy.." The laughter slowly died and her eyes softened as she looked at her once more, "..But you amaze me more." She murmured softly and tiredly, moving to lay on her side next to the woman and rested her head on her chest, listening to the heartbeats.

The comment about herself being the younger girls first caused a blush to paint her own cheeks as she smiled gently "You don't regret me being your first right?" She asked a little bit worried about the response. A very big part of her hoped that the beautiful girl above her hadn't just gone with her instincts and physically gave into her, because she had felt something more than that with her. She had felt something real. Something that made her heart skip a beat, and her skin tingle with anticipation.

With a deep blush, Natsuki's voice became softer as she spoke honestly, "I think.. I like you.. a lot. What we just did.. it felt real and really good. When guys and other girls flirt with me, I feel disgusted and annoyed.. but with you, it's different." Lazily tracing small circles on the woman's stomach with her fingertips she smiled.

"Good... because I honestly couldn't handle it if you wanted other guys and girls... I haven't." Pausing she caught Natsuki's eyes "I haven't ever felt anything like that with anyone. Ever. You're different."

Midori knew that there was something there. She couldn't stand the thought of anyone else being with her this way, no one had ever made her feel this amazing. Not to mention the thought of Natsuki being with anyone else and this being the only time they could be like this was too much to bear.

The thought of going to school the next day made the student blush but she was a bit nervous too. She didn't know if she'd be able to hide her bursting happiness or else she'd get teased mercilessly by Mai for the rest of the week.. but then again, it was her birthday so maybe Mai would give her a break.

Watching closely as the younger girl moved to lay her head against her chest she smiled gently, and moved her fingers to the others hair. It was still damp with sweat but Midori didn't really mind as she ran her fingers through it. She could tell that the beautiful girl was tired and she didn't really want to bother her with talking about what they were going to do. Though her mind was on the next day, she thought of how difficult it would be to teach the younger girl, let alone be around everyone.

On top of all of that she didn't know how to act around the beautiful girl. 'I suppose we hide it...?' She wondered but shook her head smiling she only wanted to live in the moment. Giggling she said "You look all adorable and sleepy..."

The blunette scowled playfully when she heard Midori's tease and blushed. "Yeah, well.." She lifted her head up and rested it on her hand so she could get a better look at Midori and smirked. "You look way cuter like this." The fatigue was slowly setting in as she struggled to keep her eyes open and stole another kiss on the older girl's lips before resting her head back on the pillow next to her teacher's.

As she closed her eyes to rest, she reached a hand out, searching for the older woman's and gently took it into her hand, weaving their fingers together. With a last thought in her mind, she eventually dozed off feeling safe next to Midori. 'I hope everything will be alright tomorrow..'

The redhead's smile softened as she felt fingers lace through her own and her hand being pulled toward Natsuki as she slowly drifted away to another world. The older of the two merely watching as she rested. 'She really is beautiful... I sure hope that tomorrow will go alright.. I want to make her feel special for her birthday'. With this thought on her mind she too alowed the fatigue to take over her body and drifted away to a dream.

Authors Note: Oh my lord… this took far far too long, and I am also well aware that this sex scene may be the longest sex scene in the history of sex scenes. Like seriously I don't even know, you may not need any more sex for awhile after this one. Lol. I think it is because of how special and intimate I believe that sex is, I couldn't write something simple or quick. –Sigh- The rest of the sex scenes in the story will be shorter actually, this one was just unique and the very first, the next few chapters are just cute and fluffy and all that so I hopefully will get to them and you will enjoy them!

If you wish to see the cute fluffy happy chapters just review! I will try and get it up! If I do get like 10 reviews or something I will post tonight, otherwise I will post soon!

Adios!

-Tracy Cook

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D M O D R M O D R M O D R

TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

*Blankly stares at screen as blood trickles down nose* This couple is definitely in my top ten...

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 pm

hehe :) Well I am glad that I could help in the discovery of this new couple in your top ten. Glad that the sex scene wasn't too long for you, I enjoyed writing it though it was much longer than I had anticipated. :) The next chapter should be shorter and done sooner as well, if you care to continue reading! It should be full of fluff for a bit, but there should be more intimate moments of course as well! Thankyou!
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Of course I will continue reading! Midoruki is fantastic!

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Chapter 5!! Up and ready to be read!

Post by TracyCook Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

Chapter 5

Before School Fun

Authors Note: I decided to add another chapter before school, because well I wrote up this cute little morning sex scene and yes I Know I promised no more sex! This has a lot of fluff before sex though and yeah it's a much shorter sex scene, but I just had to throw it in for some fun before school! The next will be the school day actually and I would love to have reviews! If I get enough I will add that chappy tonight!

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

Natsuki was rudely awaken by the bright sunlight shining on her face the next morning and she let out a soft groan, turning to lay on her stomach in her sleep, also pressing up against something warm and soft, yet somewhat firm. Not remembering where she was, she slept for a little longer before eventually waking up and moved to sit up.

The blunette let out a long yawn and rubbed her eyes before taking in the surroundings. At first she didn't even recognize the room she was in then it hit her, fresh memories of the previous night played in her mind when she felt the sheet fall off, revealing her bare body and she blushed deeply. With a soft smile, she looked over to her side knowing what to find and found Midori asleep comfortably.

'Wow, she looks so innocent when she sleeps.. but then again, who doesn't.' Although the sight of innocent Midori was something only she could see and she grinned bigger at the thought of many more mornings to come.

As a habit, she suddenly remembered about her phone and moved her legs over the edge of the bed, reaching down for the jeans on the floor and snatched it. After she grabbed her cell phone out and opened it, she found a voice mail left as expected. What she didn't expect was to hear Shizuru's voice as she listened to the message. The Kyoto-ben had left a message saying she's sorry she missed Natsuki but to wish her an early happy birthday. She grinned softly and looked back at Midori while listening to the voice mail, 'I sure did have a nice early birthday gift..'

After the voice mail ended, she hung up the phone and shoved it back in the pocket of her jeans, leaving it back on the floor so she could stretch. 'Hmmn... I should wake Midori up before I go home and get changed and showered for school..' She sat there for a moment, thinking of how to wake up the older girl. There were so many options which made her smirk.

Midori was content in her dreams, she had yet to even begin to wake up. Not an early to rise kind of girl even if school was involved. Especially if school was involved, half the time she scolded students for being late, she had been just as late if not later than them.

When she felt a warmth disappear on her body she rolled over a bit snuggling up against her pillow instead unaware of all other thoughts and surroundings. Her dreams were of a certain blue haired woman that seemed to be brightening up her usual dreams. "mmmhg." She let out as she felt the bed move beneath her body, but she didn't wake up only mumbled something incoherently and rolled back over onto her back placing her arm against her forehead.

She was yanked out of her thoughts when she felt the bed shift behind her and heard Midori mumbling, causing her to chuckle lightly. Glancing back at the older girl, she felt bad about waking her up and decided to let her rest a little longer. 'Hmm.. I could take a shower now. She looks too content right now. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.'

Leaning over her, she pecked a very soft kiss at the corner of the redhead's lips before quietly getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom, leaving the door open some. Fortunately, this shower wasn't different from any other and it took her few seconds to turn it on and wait for the water to turn warm before stepping in. When the warm water hit her, she let out a soft groan of satisfaction and started to wash herself off. She quickly washed herself off before stepping out and grabs the first clean towel she found on the towel rack to dry herself off with.

As expected when she went back out, Midori was still asleep and she sighed. 'Hmm.. ok I'll wake her up.' With a soft grin, she moved towards the bed and crawled on all four onto it and over her. "Midori.." She murmured softly and pressed a soft kiss at her collarbone then some more up her neck to her earlobe and nipping on it. "Mi-dori!" She sang against her ear.

Midori mumbled a bit when she felt the bed move beneath her, she was a deep sleeper though, everyone always seemed to complain about this fact. So she didn't wake up. Suddenly feeling something soft against her collar as she slept she smiled gently in her sleep "mmm..." She moaned out softly before feeling the soft movement up the side of her neck and wetness against her earlobe, the words were low against her ear and a blush formed on her cheeks obviously from whatever dream she was having.

Suddenly she woke up just a bit, enough to understand what was going on and she smirked as she realized that Natsuki was trying to wake her up. Deciding to both tease and horrify the younger girl she dropped the smirk and closed her eyes again before mumbling out, in a dreamy voice "Mmm Nao."

Choosing that name particularly because one, she had been jealous at the karaoke party, and second because she knew Natsuki and Nao weren't exactly best friends. She knew that the reaction would be unhappy, and perhaps angry, but it was in her nature to tease the ones that she loved. Loved...?

Natuski had honestly been expecting the older woman to wake up then flip over and pin her down but instead she heard the woman mumble Nao's name in her sleep and froze. She let out a low growl and pouted, slightly hurt.

Slowly she stopped her ministrations and moved to sit on her side at the edge. '..She has to be teasing me..' With the hope that the older woman was teasing her stuck in her mind, she remembered the night before at the Karaoke party and grumbled under her breath. "Damn Nao stealing all the attention."

It wasn't long before the biker realized, startled at the jealousy gnawing at her alive. 'Hah.. I can't stop thinking about Midori.. and I feel like I wanna strangle Nao worse than usual.. could this be..'

Midori opened her eyes as she felt Natsuki move to the side of the bed sitting on the edge, she felt bad for what she had done but she couldn't help but see if she was feeling the same way as herself. It was an aching she felt when she thought of the younger girl with anyone else and she could tell by the reaction that the beautiful girl was feeling the same way.

It was confusing and new to her, and she didn't really know how to take it. She wanted nothing more than to explore further, while it scared her all the same. Seeing that the blunette was deep in thought she slowly moved behind her before leaning up against her resting her head on her shoulder "Mm... yeah damn Nao stealing all the attention." She said with a chuckle as she wrapped her arms around the other girl's bare waist blushing a bit when she felt her own breasts against the other woman's smooth back.

"Natsuki... I know this is going to sound crazy after pulling a stunt like that but… don't worry..." Pausing she kissed her neck gently before whispering "My attention was on you that entire night, all night last night, and all throughout my dreams." Smiling softly she admitted "Honestly it's scaring me how much you consume my thoughts... I haven't ever felt so attached to a person before... so... I don't know." She said tightening her grip

"Please don't hate me. I can't help it that it's the cutest sight in the world to see you all upset and jealous..." Gently she tugged on Natsuki's hand hoping that she would come lay down with her again.

Just when she was about to mark it off as Midori teasing her, she felt the bed move again and blushed hotly, feeling the woman's exposed breasts pressing into her back. Immediately relief washed over her and she couldn't contain the small chuckle that came out. "Mm.. should've known you were teasing me. Don't think I've ever met anyone without having them tease me." She said with a soft smirk and leaned back against the woman gently as she listened to her, blushing some more.

The soft lips against Natsuki's neck made her stomach twist pleasantly and she turned her head, so she could peek back over her shoulder at Midori. "I know exactly how you feel.. heh, when I heard you mumble Nao's name like that, I had this urge to go and kick her ass. Maybe I should later at school.." She grinned softly and turned, moving to lay on her side next to her and nuzzled her lips against the woman's neck.

Hearing the chuckle Midori was aware that she was in the clear and that she hadn't upset the younger woman too much. 'The now legal woman that is...' Smirking just a bit at the thought she listened as Natsuki explain that she should have known she was being teased. It was true the redhead was notorious for teasing, though she did know when to be serious. "mmm... that could be entertaining."

"Really it would. Though there wouldn't be much of a point considering she doesn't even know I am teasing you with her... and I don't want to be with her. Or anyone else. Just you." A warm smile was now across the older of the two's face as she felt Natsuki snuggle up against her.

"Speaking of school.. we're going to be late, as much I don't want to get up right now.." She murmured softly and pressed her lips against her teacher's neck harder, kissing here and there.

Hearing the beautiful blue haired woman murmur about how they were going to be late, the truth was right at this moment she didn't care. Letting out a low throaty moan as she felt lips hard against her neck she blushed and grinned "Hmm... but I was really hoping I would get a real kiss." After saying these words mischievously she rolled herself over so that she could pin Natsuki down on the bed glancing into her eyes.

Slowly leaning forward Midori ran her tongue across the other woman's bottom lip before biting down on it gently and pulling away before slowly kissing down her stomach. "I promise I won't take long. I just want to taste the birthday girl."

The biker honestly didn't care about school either as she blushed at what the other woman said and bit down on her own lower lip, letting the other pin her down. She couldn't believe how excited she already was from a simple action and squirmed under the redhead's ministrations.

Chuckling just a bit she ran her tongue over Natsuki's hip before biting down, then licking over the mark that was beginning to show up. "Mmm... unless." Running her tongue against the blunette's inner thigh she finished "You want me to stop?" She asked glancing up at her.

"Mmm... I was hoping you'd ask.." She smirked, watching Midori intently and shivering, loving every kiss the woman planted down her stomach. The blunette let out a gasp from the second bite on her hip and squirmed, giggling a bit. 'Oh god.. she even has me giggling like a school girl now..' Not that she minded. she knew that Midori would be the only one that's allowed to see all of her, even her soft side.

Natsuki let out a soft groan and blushed a bit more, parting her legs so the other could have more access. She did NOT want the redhead to stop and scowled at her, "If you stop now.. I'll tell Nao you said her name in your sleep.." With that, she smirked playfully.

The teacher enjoyed causing such reactions and blushed just a bit as she realized just what she was about to do as she ran her tongue hard against the inside of her student's inner thigh barely running over her outer folds hiding her womanhood. The fact that the younger girl giggled only caused her to blush a bit more as she became anxious and could feel the wetness growing between her own legs just at the thought of tasting the other girl, pleasing her, it drove her body insane.

Midori had definitely never thought she would feel this with anyone, not man nor woman. This desire, the need to please them, the connection with someone that is so strong that just knowing you are pleasing them makes you yourself happier than even being attended too.

She didn't even care if Natsuki ever pleased her again, all she wanted to do was to show the beautiful girl how much she meant. 'Not to mention taste her... god she's so delicious.' Smelling the younger woman's arousal and watching as she spread her legs, she was well aware what the younger girl wanted. "Hmmmmm... well since you insist." Grinning she lent down a bit further running just the tip of her tongue between Natsuki's folds a bit hesitant at first only because this was completely new to her.

Upon tasting her sweet wetness against her tongue though Midori needed to taste a bit more, and gently pushed her tongue between the folds before running it down against her clit hard and then pushing it inside of her as deep as she could taking in every drop of the wetness, which caused her to moan a bit as she did so.

Even though Midori might've been her first last night and even though Midori was the one that put her through pure bliss, she was still shy and a bit nervous about having the other woman taste her. She was afraid what if the other didn't enjoy the taste but then remembered how delicious Midori was last night and blushed deeply.

The battling thoughts were washed away with one stroke of the redhead's tongue at her folds and she gasped softly, nudging her hips up slightly in reaction.

Natsuki could tell Midori did like the taste as she felt the firmer strokes of the tongue and let out a low moan, closing her eyes halfway but not completely… wanting to see the woman please her in the most intimate place. "Nngh.. oh god.." The feeling of the velvet-like tongue pushing inside her was beyond what she expected and it felt so good. It made her even more wet and she took in a sharp breath, needing to grab onto something as she tangled her hands in the redhead's hair moaning a bit louder.

"M-Midori.. mmm..!" Not wanting to suffocate the woman, she parted her legs some more and arched her back, pushing up more against that tongue.

Midori could tell that she was doing something that Natsuki enjoyed when she felt her push her hips upward signaling that she wanted more. She certainly hoped that the younger girl knew how special she was to her. How special it was that she wanted her as much as she did. That this taste, the taste of her drove the redhead over the edge and caused her so much pleasure no matter how simple that seemed.

"Mmhhm" Midori moaned against her as she pulled her tongue out a bit before shoving it even deeper into the beautiful girls wetness. Feeling the blunette pull onto her hair, pulling her closer she blushed a bit as she moved her tongue inside of her to the best of her ability, enjoying the way that the others wetness filled her mouth on occasion from how much she was enjoying it.

Pulling her tongue out she licked over her lips before smirking a bit and catching Natsuki's eyes with her own mischievous ones as she leant back down running her tongue between her folds and against her clit. Giving it a few hard strokes before sucking the sensitive nub between her lips and sucking gently on it as she swirled her tongue around it.

Her breaths kept catching as she gasped and made small sounds of pleasure in the back of her throat each time her clit was stroked, making her shudder in ecstasy. That's what she always seemed to feel when she's near the older woman… but right now, the feeling was beyond ecstasy. Her nails lightly scraped at the redhead's scalp but not too hard, fearing she'd hurt the other if she did. Her other hand ended up gripping on the bed sheets tightly as her hips set a slow and deliberate sway.

She wanted to take in every moment and enjoy it to no end, but honestly she was a bit worried about time management. Though she wasn't too worried to ever stop what she was doing. Moving her fingers up she scraped her nails over soft thighs before reaching the younger woman's heated center. Still suckling on her clit she nibbled lightly before running her tongue around it again and moving her fingers to the others surprisingly wetter entrance.
Biting down on her lower lip hard just in time to muffle a scream, she cried out in pleasure, "O-oh! Midori..! Mmm.. d-don't stop.." Not caring that she was completely exposed again, she pulled lightly on Midori's hair and thrust her hips up again, not denying her body's needs anymore. "A-ah.. uhn.." She trembled in pleasure when she felt fingernails scraping up thighs and whimpered, wanting- no.. needing more.

The teacher smiled against the younger girls heat as she heard her moaning and shuddering in obvious enjoyment to her actions. Fingernails against her scalp gave her a completely new feeling of excitement and she herself let out a moan against the nub she had between her lips. She could tell that Natsuki was trying her hardest not to scream and it bothered her a bit, mostly because she wanted to hear the beautiful girl scream out. She wanted to cause that. She wanted to be the only one to cause that.

Hearing her words as she said her name and told her not to stop only pushed her to want to give her more. Sucking a bit harder on the younger girl's clit before running her tongue around it, then sucking at it again she allowed the fingers that were traveling up her thighs to reach the other woman's wet entrance.

She was amazed even after a night of blinding pleasures, Midori still excited her so easily. In fact, she was the only person and first person to actually arouse her. Her body trembled some more when the suction on the nub increased and she let out a louder and throaty moan. Gently pulling on the woman's hair, she pushed her hips up and whimpered, feeling warm fingers trailing up her thigh.

Running one against her entrance she continued to suck, fluctuating from sucking to licking to nibbling all the while as she slowly started to insert one finger. Though, not quite as careful as the night before, still careful at first. Once she felt Natsuki's wet walls close around her finger she moaned out again feeling her entire body dealing with the repercussions of how turned on this girl made her. Pleasing her even. Slowly she started to pump her finger in and out of the younger girl before picking up the pace and still teasing her clit with her mouth.

"Oh god.." Emerald eyes snapped open and she could only see the room spinning.. it was evident it did feel that amazing to her as Midori alternated between the ministrations being done to her. The pleasure slowly devoured her just enough she felt the need to close her eyes again and arched her back. The rocking of her hips seemed to become faster and desperate, feeling herself slowly reach the edge. Her voice came out slightly strangled and lust-filled as she moaned, "M-m.. ahn.. m-more.."

Hearing Natsuki murmurings she blushed a bit as she continued what she was doing, enjoying every minute of it. She loved the way that the beautiful girl tasted, and moved against her mouth, the way that her fingers tangled into her hair and pulled on it as she wanted more, the way that she begged for more, she loved the sound of her moaning.

Slowly the redhead added another finger inside of the beautiful girl knowing that she wasn't used to so much pressure at once she didn't want to rush this. With the addition of the second finger she pumped slowly at first, but she could tell that the younger girl wanted and needed more. Still moving against her clit with her mouth she ran her tongue against it as she pumped even deeper and faster into the others wetness. Moaning out many times herself in the process.

The second she felt Midori adding another finger, she clamped her hand over her own mouth and bit down on the palm, muffling a scream of pleasure and thrust her hips up in reaction but that only ended up forcing the fingers in her deeper. It hurt at first a little but it quickly turned into pleasure from the suction on her clit. "Mmmm...!" Arching her back up higher, she shuddered in pleasure and moved with the fingers, riding them as much she could.

Midori could tell that she had hit a certain spot in the beautiful girl's womanhood that drove her insane and continued to pump her fingers in deep hitting that spot as she ran her tongue around her swollen clit. She could tell that Natsuki was on the edge, that she was about to climax by the way that her inner walls tightened around her fingers more and more, she could feel herself growing excited for her release. She wanted to please her more than anything at this point.

As the fingers drove inside her deeper and hitting that sweet spot inside her, she tried to remember how to breathe as she panted, not caring about the sounds coming out from her anymore. The edge was approaching her so rapidly that her senses were immediately thrown into the whirlwind of emotions. Within few thrusts and the suction on her clit, her mind took a leap of blind faith off of that edge and she climaxed harder than the night before.

Her inner walls clamped down so tightly on the fingers and she convulsed, it felt like fire and ice were clashing wildly throughout her body and she let out a scream, almost a shriek of ecstasy that was supposed to be Midori's name being called out. She could feel her juices spilling all over her teacher's fingers and blushed deeply.

Natsuki's tense body started to settle and she slowly rode the fingers out, letting the waves of pleasure pass by before she slumped back down on the bed, panting. That feeling of giddiness returned and she kept her eyes closed, a small content smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

This time her juices spilled out all over Midori's fingers as well as her bed, and she could tell that she had came harder than the night before, once Natsuki's body relaxed against the bad she smiled pulling her lips away and glancing up at her as she slowly removed her fingers. Chuckling a bit to herself she licked the others sweet wetness from her fingers before leaning down and gently licking the remaining juices from her thighs and entrance.

As Natsuki laid there savoring the aftershocks, she blushed lightly and bit back a soft moan, feeling Midori's tongue cleaning her up. Her thighs felt incredibly sensitive from the orgasm and that tongue lapping at her only served to turn her on again just a little.

Licking her lips the redhead smiled brightly before crawling up over the younger woman. "Mmm... yum." Glancing down at her she added "So much better than school." Leaning down she placed a gentle kiss on the beautiful girls lips before whispering against them "happy birthday."

The blunette slowly took control of her breathing as it softened and she felt the bed shift from Midori moving back up and felt the warm gaze on her. She let a genuine smile creep across her lips this time and slowly opened her eyes to look up at her. She wanted the woman to see what she was feeling in her viridian hues..

After all, it was said that the eyes were supposed to be the windows to their feelings. She wouldn't be surprised if her eyes looked more brighter and lively, it was pretty much how she was feeling right now.

As she crawled back on top of the blue haired girl, Midori looked down at her catching her eyes with her own, more than positive that a lot of the same feelings and happiness that was evident in Natsuki's eyes was evident in her own. She couldn't really help but feel happier than she had ever felt before after having the pleasure to be this close to the girl of her affections.

Natsuki's smile turned into a soft smirk as she murmured softly back against Midori's lips, "Agreed.." Her cheeks pinked lightly and she brought a hand up, ignoring the fact it was trembling lightly from the climax and rested it on the back of Midori's neck, pulling her in for another kiss, deeper and passionate this time as her tongue languidly explored the older girl's mouth and brushing up against her tongue. The kiss was slowly broken as she opened her eyes a crack again and whispered once more, "This has been the best birthday so far…"

Feeling herself being pulled toward the younger girl for a second kiss she let out a moan against her lips as she felt the passion behind it, there was something else there as well, something that had been confusing her as well as exciting her for some time now. Running her tongue against Natsuki's she savored every moment of the kiss, every single taste as her own eyes fell closed and she gently sucked on the other's tongue.

When the beautiful girl pulled away the redhead felt herself pouting as she listened closely to her words. "Well, it's still early... it can only get better." She said with a soft smile as she pulled away glancing up at the clock beside her bed. They had both missed half of their first classes and their next class would be history, Midori knew this because she was the teacher of this class.

"Hmm.. looking at the time it's going to get much worse if we don't show up to school soon." Pausing she smirked and in a teasing voice added "I hear your history teacher's a bitch." She stated with a wink.

Following the older girl's gaze to the clock, she pouted knowing Midori would have to get ready for her next classes. All she wanted was to stay in bed and ravish Midori in return. It made her wonder how long they could last... after all, Natsuki was an athletic girl which meant her stamina was quite good and long-lasting.

The thought of that made her smirk but then she heard the joking remark and chuckled. "Yeah, that's only because the guys in her class are so retarded.. can't really blame her." She said jokingly before sitting up.

Noticing the smirk on the younger girls face she wondered what she was thinking about for a moment, undoubtedly it was something sexual. Though she didn't have time to dwell on this curiosity or to ask her about it as Natsuki responded to her teasing. "Yeah I know, I hear their always staring at her chest." She added with a grin in an attempt to make her young companion jealous.

Suddenly the younger of the two rolled them over so that she could pin down the unsuspecting teacher, and surprise her hopefully. A grin plastered across her face.

Leaning down, she planted a soft kiss at her jaw line then neck before whispering huskily, "In that case.. we better go shower and get ready.. I don't want you to get in trouble." Natsuki really didn't want Midori to get in trouble at all, as much she wanted to make love to her till they passed out from exhaustion. Realizing that if they showed up at school at the same time, it'd seem suspicious.. the blunette decided she'd show up at school around lunch time.

After all, she was infamous for her lousy attendance record.. it wouldn't be something new, really. Reluctantly moving off of the older girl after one more lingering kiss at her lips, she moved to search for the rest of her clothes after picking up her jeans.

Midori was a little shocked to be pushed against the bed, and crawled on top of. Midori was already regretting the fact that she had mentioned something about going to school, she should have just spent the day with Natsuki pleasing her over and over again, she was certain she would never grow tired of that. "Mmm..." She let out a soft moan before shaking beneath the kisses, her body still excited from what she had done moments before.

Pouting she watched as Natsuki moved away from her and started to look around for her clothes. She didn't want her to move anymore, though she also didn't want to get into trouble, sighing she collapsed back on the bed in annoyance.

When she finally stood up she searched quickly made her way to her dresser to pick out some clothes for the day, before moving back toward the 'lone wolf' who had just stood up with her jeans. Smirking she walked up behind her and whispered against her ear "I still have some time before my class... meet me in there."

Kissing her cheek before she left, she headed toward her bathroom, kneeling in front of the tub to set the temperature of the water before turning on the shower, pulling out her hair tie, and stepping into the shower allowing warm water to fall down her body.

Before the younger woman could slip into her lingerie, she could feel the warmth of the other's body so close to her from behind and blushed lightly, hearing the whisper. She could barely contain the surge of the thrill rushing through her body, knowing they had a little more time in the shower before school.
Quietly and intently, she watched the redhead walk off to the bathroom and took in the lovely curves she came to love along with the woman's personality.

After the other disappeared in the bathroom, she stood there for a moment daydreaming of how her birthday could turn out and grinned. Dropping the clothes back on the floor, she headed in the bathroom and watched the older woman for a moment. 'Wow.. she looks so much more prettier with her hair down..'

Midori was hoping that Natsuki would take up her offer and join her in the shower, though she knew that they didn't have much time together in the shower but she wanted to spend that time with the younger girl. 'All the time in the world with her.' Blushing just a bit at that thought she wondered how she could be so happy with the girl, she hadn't even known how much she liked her until recently.

Natsuki quietly stepped in the shower behind her and moved closer to the woman. She was surprised she was actually a bit taller than Midori but she was fine with that. What was funny is that she had never noticed it up till the minute she started to have feelings for the other.

"Mm.. you should leave your hair down like that sometimes.. it looks good.." She murmured softly as she moved closer, wrapping her arms around her teacher's waist and pecked a soft kiss at the back of her shoulder before trailing more feathery kisses to the back of her neck.

Noticing that the beautiful girl had joined her in the shower the redhead became just a bit nervous, though she was starting to become rather comfortable with the other woman. It was rare that anyone ever saw her with her hair down, and when it was it actually went down to her mid back. She liked how safe she was starting to feel when Natsuki touched her.

Chuckling a bit at the compliment about her hair she turned back to glance at the blunette "Mmm... maybe just for you... or when I take you out some place nice sometime." She added before looking back forward as she felt arms around her waist, and kisses gently up her neck. She could feel Natsuki's wet body pressed against her back and blushed as she quickly became turned on and shivered.

Loving the feeling of the redhead's wet and naked body pressing against hers so tightly, the arms around her waist tightened just a bit as she started to suck at the spots she kissed just a moment ago. Hearing what Midori had said, she stopped sucking and let her lips brush against her skin as she whispered back, smirking, "Mm, good.. maybe in return, I'll actually dress up in something nice just for you.."

Blushing just a bit at the thought of Natsuki dressing up for her she became overwhelmed by her needs and murmured. "Mmm god... I wish we didn't have school today... I'd give you a birthday you'd never forget." With a smirk she added "I wouldn't stop until you couldn't take it any longer."

Slowly trailing one of her hands down across her stomach, the 'ice queen' gripped onto the older woman's inner thigh and gently caressed it, intending to tease her. She was already beyond turned on and knew Midori probably was just as turned on. A soft groan escaped past her lips, "God, I know.. but at least it's Friday.."

Licking at her neck, she felt the need to mark Midori and grinned at the thought as she latched her mouth onto the sensitive spot she was aware of and sucked hard, occasionally nipping till a small red mark appeared all while lightly raking her fingernails up her inner thigh. She really wanted to take Midori right there and then but knew they didn't have enough of time, so she stuck with teasing the redhead with her mouth and hands for now.

Suddenly the teacher felt thin fingers trailing down her stomach and her entire body shook as she felt the contact, biting down on her own bottom lip as she gently reached behind the two of the running her own hand up the back of Natsuki's leg trailing toward the other girls center scraping her nails along the wet skin. Midori could already feel the wetness quickly growing between her legs, though she knew that this was only going to be torture, for she wouldn't be able to complete what was going on at the moment and would be stuck going through an entire days work with this problem. 'This ache, this need.'

"This is true.." she said grinning "which means later tonight I can still please you again and again and we won't have to wake up early." The redhead could tell that Natsuki was trying to leave a mark on her neck, as she started to suck against it hard.

It didn't bother her at all though having her mark her, nor the feeling. In fact it merely served to turn her on more as she groaned out in pleasure and raked her own nails further up her thigh from behind running them gently over the other woman's womanhood in a teasing way.

"Mmm.." She hummed softly in the back of her throat, enjoying every single little reaction she noticed from Midori and slowly stopped the suction on her neck, smirking in satisfaction at the mark she left. She had obviously noticed the redhead's wandering hand as she bit back a groan from the nails scraping up her skin. 'Hmn... there's another turn-on of mine..' She dimly noted and lightly blew in the woman's ear playfully before muttering huskily, "I should get- ah.." She bit down on her own lower lip hard, feeling the fingers ghosting over her center and making her press closer in hopes to make contact, groans softly. "Mi-dori... if you keep this up, I'm gonna take you right here.."

As her fingers just barely grazed over the younger girls womanhood she smirked a bit hearing the audible as well as feeling the other's physical reaction to her touches. She wanted to give her more, she needed more as well, all of her tension from now and earlier was building up. "I wouldn't mind that..." She said with a bit of a pout, she knew that Natsuki was correct in what she said she knew that she had a job to attend to and that she would have an entire weekend to have her way with the girl.

Still, school sounded much less appealing to the redhead at this point and she let out almost a growl as the beautiful blue haired girl nibbled at her earlobe and lay a soft kiss on her shoulder before taking a hold of her hand moving it away from where she had been teasing.

Midori hadn't wanted to stop teasing the young girl, in fact she had wanted to please her again. She never had such urges in her life, and it didn't seem to go away, the excitement was still there each and every time.

She knew she had to pull back so Midori could focus on getting cleaned up then dressed for school so she nipped at her earlobe and kissed her shoulder softly before taking a hold of the redhead's teasing hand and brought it up to her lips, taking a finger in her mouth to lick and suck at it, teasing back and let it go.

"How about this.. if you finish up here and get dressed then go to school.. I'll let you have me all night long.. and the weekend too." She muttered huskily in her ear and smirked, pulling back as much she hated to, and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

Mouth falling open as green eyes watched and felt Natsuki's warm mouth around her finger, teasing it for a moment before she ran her tongue against it. "mmm..." Biting her own bottom lip she stared in need. Thinking over her words she smirked just a bit. "Oh shush. Like you could really stand not having me all weekend if I chose to not go to school." She stated very confident in herself as she smiled.

"Alright, I will finish up." She said softly before leaning in and stealing another kiss before letting Natsuki leave the bathroom.

'You're right, Midori.. I don't think I can stand not having you..' She thought with the growing desire slowly eating her alive but she held onto her self-control hard enough to get dressed and moved back to the half closed bathroom door, calling out to the redhead. "I'm heading back home to get changed.. I'll be seeing you at school." She said with a grin and headed out in the next room to search for her keys, finding them on the table and grabbed them before leaving the apartment.

Once she was out of the bathroom Midori focused on washing up as quickly as she could. Once her shower was finished she got out, drying off her body and her hair before tying her hair up and looking over at the clothes she had picked for the day. She hated putting clothes on, she would much rather go to school like this. 'hehe that would get a reaction'. She giggled a bit at the thought before heading over and pulling her tanktop over her head and then her skirt over her hips.

Fresh memories of the previous night kept playing in her mind like a broken record and she couldn't help but feel happier, smiling gently as she headed down to her motorcycle. With one last glance up at the apartment as she mounted her bike, she sighed softly.. already missing the woman like crazy.

It also scared her a bit.. she couldn't even begin to think what she'd do if Midori suddenly disappeared one day or found someone better than her. Pushing that painful thought out, she started her motorcycle up and kicked the center stand up with her foot before taking off out of the parking lot.

The trip from Midori's apartment to her home wasn't that long, surprisingly.. and thankfully. After she parked in the reserved spot, she turned the bike off and dismounted, jogging inside and up the stairs to her apartment. She took a quick glance at the clock and decided she'd have a small breakfast and relax for a while before she went to school, that way her arrival at school wouldn't seem so suspicious after Midori's.

Authors Note: Alright, so I promised that I would only have fluff in the next chapter! Buuuut I thought we needed a morning sex scene intermission between the two before school. Sooooooo That is what you got! I still hope that you like it! And I still updated rather quickly for those people out there who love the story!

Again I will say! If I do get how about 7 reviews today I will update again tonight! And show you all how school goes! Yes this is called teasing and bribery haha but yeah!

Hope you like the chapter.

-Tracy Cook

TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Just finished reading the last three chapters I missed. I shall review when I return from yoga classes. I just wanna comment on one thing for now. The sex scenes are written very nicely without dragging on into oblivion. In fact, your style of writing intimate scenes is so similar to mine, it's scary. In a good way. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire reviews: Chapter 5 Before School Fun

Funny how this chapter ended up similar to what me and my gf just gone through. <3 In this chapter, we get plenty of intimate romance between Midoruki. In typical Tracey fashion, it's so well detailed in a good way. Explaining the passion these two have for each other. It's an obsession going on. Can you blame them? Neither one sound like they've been in a REAL relationship before. We have Natsuki for example:

In fact, she (referring to Midori) was the only person and first person to actually arouse her.

Shizuru is immediately dissed here and it's reasonable why. Now I'm a huge ShizNat fan, but I can be a little open minded to say that during the course of the anime series, Natsuki never really became aroused around Shizuru. Too busy thinking of District One I guess. Whatever the reason, it's easy to relate to her Midori attraction. Midori is an older woman, with experience in practically everything. It's called maturity. This Natsuki is attracted by someone who can do more and has a good head on her shoulders. Though I must say Natsuki was really going for the gold here by playing seme as well. These two had ignited a spark and they can't keep their hands off each other. It was mentioned somewhere that neither girl felt this way about anyone before.

When they had their joking war after the cunnilingus bliss, I had to laugh. The girls were so comfortable with each other, they developed great chemistry. I wanna see this develop a lot more. ShizNat felt more like straight up lovers. Tracey's Midoruki are like lovers AND best friends, which makes the relationship more fun.

There are still flaws though people. Without them, Trace should might as well end the story now. Natsuki has insecurities, being concerned if Midori runs off with another girl. Heck, the mentioning of Nao almost drove her off the deep end. Didn't we see a hint of "stay away from my girl" from Natsuki in Kuro No Mai?

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/9716972-mai-hime-blu-ray-special-28-hd-sub-

In any case, great chapter Trace! ^_^ As a small criticism, the chapter didn't advance the story any, but I love to be reminded of the relationship these two have with one another. Besides, thanks to reading this fanfic, I'm saved from watching Aliens vs Predator Requiem with my roommate. ^_~ Keep it up!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm

While capping Nao Yuuki screen shots for ShizNat Webs, I ran into a few things that reminded me of Trace's fic...

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 PDVD_072

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 PDVD_090

\^o^/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  - Page 2 Empty Chapter 6 -- Sorry it took so long!

Post by TracyCook Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

Chapter 6

Schools In Session

Authors Note: I am sorry I have not added more to this story in a very long time. I know that I was adding a lot at one point and that I should continue. I guess I just got wrapped up in my Alice/Rosalie fan fiction. If interested you should check it out. :) But yeah I am now continuing this one though I don't know how long the chapter will be.

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

Midori's first class would begin very soon, and she knew that she would have to see both Mai and Tate in this class. It was nerve racking for her, after what had occurred the night before. She hoped that they would not wonder what was up with her today. 'Though I doubt my happiness will be as noticeable as Natsuki's. I am always upbeat… she isn't usually…'

Sighing to herself she parked in the school parking lot and rushed toward her classroom, ready to start her class. Her mind on the other hand was not there with her, it was consumed with thoughts of the blue haired beauty. She didn't think she could handle losing her after all of this.

'What if she changes her mind…? I sure hope she doesn't…' Smiling just a little to herself she headed toward her classroom. Once inside she quickly opened her notes to prepare for her lecture.

Natsuki had ended up playing a video game for one solid hour before realizing how late it was now and cussed under her breath. The entire time during playing, her mind had wandered back to Midori only to snap out of these thoughts whenever she heard the annoying words, "Game Over". But the thought of seeing Midori again excited her and she quickly turned the console off and headed into her bathroom to find her Fuka Academy school uniform.

After changing she brushed her hair quickly before heading out. The drive from home to school was quick since Natsuki knew several shortcuts and parked her bike in a secret spot in the woods.

Shortly after dismounting the motorcycle, she grabbed her school bag out of the compartment under her seat and shut it before walking toward the school. As expected, the fan girls spotted the bluenette and squealed in joy making her groan in annoyance. 'I don't want to see you girls… I want to see her, so go away.' Thinking it instead of actually saying it, Natsuki ignored the girls and continued on her merry way inside school and headed for her class.

Midori was in the nurse's office between her classes as usual talking with Youko and joking around about the golden days. She could remember back when she was younger and all of the trouble that they had gotten into. They were currently talking about the time they got pulled over while Midori was on the hood of the car and Youko was driving drunk. The worst part being that the redhead was naked on top of the car in the process.

Laughing out loudly the teacher said "I can't believe that they gave me a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt on the hood of the car!"

The nurse laughed even harder slapping Midori's knee and looking up at her as she said "You didn't get the worst of it! Because of you telling them you had no idea what happened, remember what they gave me?"

They were now both laughing in amusement as they simultaneously shouted "Trying to hit a pedestrian!"

Midori had completely forgotten about her next class as she was wrapped up in the story. It seemed that is what she did ever since she became so old. Overnight she went from making really amazing memories, to talking about them as history.

As Natsuki was walking down the hall, she heard a familiar laugh and looked towards where it came from, knowing it was Midori. 'Hm, wonder what they are laughing about…' She shrugged knowing they were just probably having a good time, even though she felt a little jealous. 'Get a grip, Kuga. I know I like her a lot. They are just good friends.'

Just then she remembered the night before again and grinned, suddenly having her high spirits back. Unfortunately, she didn't know Mai had spotted her and noticed Natsuki was happier than usual. As Natsuki was getting lost in her thoughts she was thrown off guard the minute Mai's voice spoke out of the blue.

"Well, well, well, looks like somebody had a great morning."

A hot blush immediately spread across her face and she spun around, startled. "M-Mai! Don't sneak up on me like that, damnit." She muttered, still blushing.

She knew that she was doomed, she could sense the torture and teasing heading straight for her. Luckily for her though, the bell for the next class rang and she chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "Uh well, better get to class, I'll tell you later!"

With that, she quickly walked off to history class, leaving a puzzled and annoyed Mai. She could hear the busty redhead yelling after her, "You better share later or I'm sending Mikoto after you!" That thought made Natsuki cringe as she pictured a hyperactive Mikoto chasing after her.

Hearing the bell ring Midori sat up straight and glanced over into Youko's eyes, fear written across her face. This caused the other woman across from her to smirk. "I see you are setting a great example for your students eh?"

Quickly she stood to her feet as if she were going to run to the classroom, then paused and shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I'm the teacher it's okay for me to be fashionably late." Smiling at Youko she gave a small wave. "Well, I will probably see you again next break." The nurse nodded smiling a bit as she waved to her.

On her way to the history classroom Midori thought over everything that had happened the night before, she had almost told Youko but she didn't know what to say or how to even explain it to the other girl. So instead she kept it a secret for now.

As soon as Natsuki entered the class room, she sighed upon seeing a few of her fan girls. 'Oh right. Forgot they were in my class too.' Ignoring them the same way she always would, she casually moved to the back row and dropped her bag onto the desk and settled down in the chair.

She looked at the clock, noticing that Midori was late she smirked. 'Heh, late like always.' Although, Natsuki hoped she would arrive very soon, she wanted to see the woman again. Blushing lightly at the thought, she suddenly realized how lucky she was to be seated in the back row where no one else could see her… except the teacher.

The second bell rang signaling that the redhead was late for her class. Looking up at the clock she grumbled something under her breath before speeding up her pace. Once she reached the door she calmed herself and opened it walking in. "Good afternoon class." She said with a smile across her face.

Just as Natsuki was about to pull her iPod out of the bag and listen to music while waiting she heard the door open and looked over, almost smiling as Midori walked in. With the iPod suddenly forgotten, Natsuki leaned back in her seat, relaxing as her gaze lingered on the redhead for a moment. She could tell Midori had to job to class quick and held in a chuckle. Once Midori's gaze landed on her, she nodded at her in greeting and winked, before smiling gently.

Midori tried her hardest to ignore the feelings that rose and to make eye contact with the blunette minimal, but it was very difficult to do so with the younger girls obvious teasing. Seeing her wink caused her to blush a bit, but she controlled it.

"Alright, today class we will be learning about Japanese art throughout chapters 3-6 I will assume that everyone read the chapters?" She asked raising an eyebrow at the class, knowing the majority of the students hadn't read the chapters.

The redhead's eyes wandered over the class of students. Once she reached Natsuki a small smirk formed on her face. 'Couldn't really get upset with her for not reading it… she was… preoccupied.' She fought back a chuckle as she leant against her desk.

Natsuki was preoccupied in her own mind at the moment, she was realizing just how much she noticed all of the small changes in the teacher's expressions whenever she looked at her. She could tell that she was starting to really care for Midori more and more. Ignoring the increasing pace of her heartbeats, she blushed when she saw Midori smirking at her and knew quite well what was on her mind. 'Guess I got lucky…'

It was true that she had gotten lucky having Midori, but she refused to tolerate the idea of using Midori as an excuse to not do her homework. The woman was too special to her already. She actually wished she had done her homework.

"Well, since it seems that most of the class didn't read the text I guess we can just read through some of it out loud."

Deciding to tease the beautiful girl of her affections she asked "Natsuki, how about you start, chapter three." A playful smile on her lips as she watched the girl closely trying her hardest to control all of her emotions and thoughts.

The blunette blushed deeply when she heard the teacher's request and she quickly forced the blush away before anyone looked back at her, or witnessed it. Groaning a bit before muttering something like, "Do I have to?" so that her true feelings could remain hidden for now.

"Hmm… what is that I hear? Pop quiz for everyone?" The redheaded teacher asked out loud, the class groaning and mumbling as she suggested it. She was known to be a pretty strict teacher, always going to the extremes.

The class all started to whisper to Natsuki telling her to just read it, which caused a smirk to form across Midori's face as she raised an eyebrow at the 'annoyed' student. Enjoying teasing her in the only way she could during class.

Natsuki's eyes widened slightly in horror upon hearing the two words she hated, 'pop quiz'. Heaving a defeated sigh, she glared at the other students as if she were telling them to shut up and stood up with the book in hand, the pages already on the assigned chapters.

After she was certain that everyone else wasn't looking at her, she smirked playfully at the redhead and mouthed to her, 'I'll get you back later.' With that, certain thoughts of punishing Midori played in her mind and it took all of her self-control to hold her blush at bay.

Clearing her throat she looked back down at the first chapter, reading out every word clearly for everyone to hear. As she finished the chapter, she looked back up at Midori and smirked at her as she shut the book and sat down. Natsuki could tell she was going to start liking history a lot more than gym now.

As Natsuki shut the book and sat down in her seat the teacher was a bit disappointed, she enjoyed hearing the other girl read. It was beautiful the way that she spoke every word so clearly. 'Though, I could live without the fan girls staring at her the entire time.'

As Midori continued with the lesson she sat on the top of her desk, crossing her legs, giving a very good view up her legs as well as partially up her skirt as she did so. Which she didn't really notice, but many of the boys obviously did as they stared.

Just as the blunette was thinking nothing worse could happen, she gulped a bit watching Midori sit atop the desk. Why bad? Because knowing the boys in her class, they certainly were looking up her skirt and that thought almost made her growl in jealousy. However, right at the moment, she shouldn't be talking because her viridian hues were pretty much looking at the same place before a blush came across her cheeks.

She was also a bit shocked by the sudden surge of jealousy, it just came out of nowhere. She just hated the idea of knowing someone else's eyes other than hers were on Midori. Pouting a little, she slumped down in her seat and mouthed to the teacher. 'Tease'. With that, the memories from the shower earlier this morning plagued her mind and she bit back a groan. She'd never forget how smooth the woman's skin felt against her hands and the sounds she made.

'Ah shit.' Sitting up some, Natsuki squirmed in her seat a bit and sighed softly. 'Is school over yet?'

Seeing the beautiful girl mouth the word tease her smirk grew across her face as she looked away pretending she had no idea what she was doing as she ran her own fingers against her legs, in a teasing and seductive way as she said the speech to the class. For the most part students were taking notes besides a few boys and Natsuki who seemed to notice more about the teacher.

Natsuki swallowed hard and squirmed in her seat some more. She could feel the heat starting to pool up underneath her skirt but along with that, the jealousy remained. She knew the boys were clearly noticing as she saw their eyes glued on the teacher. 'Ugh, I feel bad.. I should've not teased her in the first place.. what if she gets in trouble? I'll be the asshole if she did'

Finally Midori stretched before leaning back on the desk giving an even better view. She would have winked at Natsuki, but she didn't want to risk it due to everyone's eyes being on her.

Even though, she still liked what she saw. It drove her crazy. Natsuki knew why Midori wasn't saying anything back to her. Hurting her and embarrassing her in front of everyone was something she'd never do. She'd rather embarrass herself in front of the whole world than to do that.

As she finished up the lecture she glanced up at the clock, shocked about how fast class had gone by. In all honesty she wasn't even sure what she had taught in class. 'Hopefully it wasn't just gibberish.' Smiling brightly, she said "Alright, test on Monday, so you better study! Have a nice weekend class."

Disappointed that the lecture ended, she sat up and started putting her books away in her bag. She was actually also relieved because the boys had stopped looking at her. She was about ready to poke them in the eye or rather, kick their asses Kuga style. Slinging the bag over her shoulder, she slowly followed the mass of students leaving and fell behind just a bit so she could steal a moment with Midori.

Still afraid that some students might still hear or could be eavesdropping outside the door, she muttered softly to her, "Gomen, but I had something on my mind. I missed most of the lessons… would it be a problem to ask you if you could give me them again later?" She had said with a playful glint in her eyes telling otherwise, hoping Midori knew what she meant.

Smirking she caught on immediately to what the other hand in mind, as well as what had been distracting her. "Hmm... distracted in class? A cute boy perhaps?" She asked with a wider grin. "I am certain Mai will want to hear all about him."

Biting down on her own bottom lip she glanced Natsuki over, honestly even the thought of her thinking or fantasizing about anyone else drove her insane, made her angrier than she cared to admit to anyone or herself. "Of course I can give you the lessons."

A light blush tinted her cheeks followed by a gentle scowl, "As if I'd ever think about some guy." Hell, the thought of Takeda bothering her annoyed the daylights out of her.

"I know I know... you aren't interested in anyone that way." Smirking she nodded her head as the beautiful girl thanked her for her help and she smiled softly to herself as she thought about teaching the girl. Though, honestly if she really attempted too she doubted that would go very far considering that even in a classroom setting she couldn't do much to teach the girl. Due to her own thoughts.

"Thanks though. I'll be looking forward to it." She remarked, returning the subtle smirk and a quick wink before leaving the class.

Natsuki's face void of any emotions to other students in the hallway as she headed to her next class. 'I'm definitely looking forward to it, alright...' The bluenette quietly thought, her viridian hues looking up ahead vacantly yet aware of where she was going.

The next class was gym, which was good for her.. because she really needed to vent her sexual frustrations for now by doing whatever they were going to do in gym today. Also, there was no fan girls in this class with her which was another plus. Entering the girls' locker room, she headed straight for her locker and opened it up, tossing the bag in and changed into her gym uniform before tying her hair up into a ponytail. She was hoping they'd be running laps again around the track, it was one of her favorite things to do.

'You better know that, Midori... I have eyes only for you.' She had really wanted to tell her back there while she could but knew she couldn't. 'Mm… maybe I can show it to her later.' She thought with a smile and nodded slightly, listening to the gym teacher explaining their choices, to play basketball or run laps around the track. Her choice was obvious as she ignored pleads from other students to her and headed out to the track outside.

Midori decided to head back to the nurses room to joke around with Youko. She really didn't have much more to do besides think about Natsuki non-stop or grade papers, and she definitely opted out of grading the papers. And well, no matter what she did Natsuki would be on her mind. So off to the nurse's room she went.

Upon reaching the room she spotted Nao who was heading in and laughing shaking her head, glancing over at Youko. "Another day "ill" I see Nao." She said actually making air quotations with her fingers, which earned a glare from the smaller girl who just told her she really was sick and headed into the room to rest. Now she couldn't talk to Youko about Natsuki even if she wanted.

After a few of moments stretching and a certain person being stuck on her mind, Natsuki got up and moved to the start line, waiting for the gym teacher's assistant to blow the whistle to start the run. As soon the shrill sound echoed in her ears, she took off like a pro runner, leaving the others in dust. She was very grateful the HiME years had built up some muscle and stamina for her.

Midori propped her legs up on the nurse's desk glancing over at her as she rambled on about something, but her mind wasn't on the conversation at hand. No, not even close. Her mind was on a certain beautiful blue haired girl. She had had her mind on her for quite some time now it seemed because Youko raised an eyebrow at her and asked her something. Which again she missed.

Noticing she was being talked to the redhead blushed just a bit and asked "What were you saying." 'I wonder what Natsuki is up to... I could always look up her schedule... no that would get suspicious rather fast.'

"Are you thinking about that old man again?" Youko asked in annoyance, suddenly Midori remembered the object of her affections for so many years. Though it hadn't ever turned into anything else she had always admired her professor and she thought she had loved him, but now she was certain it wasn't love. She felt so much more for Natsuki than that.

"Even though you won't believe it, no." Youko knew that Midori wasn't someone who hid her feelings for the professor in fact usually she would get angry if she had been thinking about him so she wondered.

"Sooo... who's the new guy in your life? You know... Most people can't tell the difference but I sure as hell can so speak up."

Shrugging her shoulders she just said "Honestly I can't talk about it right now, but I promise you will be the first to know." As she said these words green eyes glanced toward the beds and then back, and though the nurse found it rather childish of her companion she was used to that from her and just laughed nodding. Though, Nao had heard her words, and it peaked some curiosity in the young redhead.

As she was coming around the track to the start line, she caught a glimpse of bright red hair and knew right away it was Mai, evident by the shout she heard shortly after. "Hey, birthday girl!"

Natsuki cringed and sighed, very relieved that the fan girls weren't around to find that out. Slowing down, she stopped by the redhead and caught her breath, grinning at her. "You're lucky Shizuru's former fan girls weren't around or I would've kicked your ass by now."

Mai only scoffed and laughed in answer, "As if you'd kick my ass. Now, pretty please tell me why you look so happy today. It's Shizuru isn't it?"

'No, it's Midori.' Natsuki had almost blurted that out but then started to think. Mai had a very open mind and seemed to understand things better than anyone else did and she knew the girl was trustworthy. Besides, it wasn't like Mai could say anything against that because she was an adult now. "No, it's not. I met someone else. She's really wonderful... I can't tell you who she is right now, but you'll know in time." She reassured with a soft smile before taking off again, going for another lap around the track before the period was over.

Midori hadn't bothered too much with the topic of her new found love interest... Love... interest... Smiling a bit at the words, she liked the way that they sounded. They found other topics to ramble on and on about for hours, from their days in college to really recent times they went out and things that they did.

Midori mentioned Karaoke the other night merely to embarrass Nao who was in the other room as she talked about how she looked in the dress she had picked out, and they continued to talk for what seemed a really short period of time. It always did, but soon she was realizing it was almost time for lunch.

"Escort me to lunch?" Midori asked laughing a bit at how formal she sounded.

Youko nodded and smiled brightly "Sure... will there be beer involved?"

"Not today Youko, Not today." She responded and they both laughed as they made their way down the hall hoping to be first to lunch, not that it really mattered considering faculty got to eat first anyways.

After her last lap, she could hear the dismissal bell ringing and met up with Mai before heading in to the girls' locker room. They'd chat about what was going on with other HiMEs and occasionally joke with each other. They parted ways when they reached the girls' locker room, Mai having to leave for her next class and Natsuki was starving for lunch.

She kept thinking of how to tell Mai and sighed. 'Hmm.. probably would be better if I told her after I graduated. That way Midori can't really get in trouble if word did get out. I only have a month left...' She then growled at the thought of other people being against the idea. Natsuki had matured enough and she felt ready for a real relationship. Love, after all, is full of surprises. Not to mention that she was falling for a girl rather than a guy. It was a natural thing, really.

After thinking that, Natsuki gained a little confidence and decided that she would tell Mai after she graduated and headed to the showers to clean up before getting dressed again then left the locker room. She winced as she felt a loud growl rumble in her stomach. "Ugh ok ok.. lunch, got it."

As she was walking down the hall, she caught a glimpse of Midori again and smiled gently at the sight of her being in good spirits around Youko before heading into the cafeteria to buy some ramen to eat. She was relieved she could relax for now since she had no more classes after lunch. 'Damn. I wonder if Midori knows my phone number... she should have it from the HiME days anyway.'

Midori had briefly gotten the chance to see Natsuki during lunch, though it had to stay that... brief she supposed. It kind of bothered her a bit that she wasn't able to express her feelings to the beautiful girl. She knew that it was for the best, just so that she didn't jeopardize her job or anything else of the sort. The redhead did have Natsuki's number this was true, but she was too nervous to do anything.

Finishing up her lunch, Natsuki threw away the trash and left the school. She was thinking of going home, but didn't want to leave without saying anything to Midori. She had remembered the woman mentioning she'd like to spend the weekend with her and she really wanted to. Straddling her bike, she kicked the center stand up and drove outside of the woods and parked near the parking lot where she could be seen.

After she parked the bike, Natsuki got off and lay down on the grass near it and pulled her iPod out to listen to some music as she linked her hands together behind her head and closed her eyes. She let herself be dragged away to another world as she sung softly along with the lyrics of the current song she was listening to.

Smiling gently she walked out of her classroom, finally finding some courage she sent a text Natsuki's way "Hey there cutie." She texted adding a little 3 at the end for just a cute little touch, closing the phone she put it back into her pocket and headed toward the parking lot, her heart starting to speed up as she anticipated spending time with the girl she seemed to be falling for.

Though she might not hear her phone ringing, she could feel the strong vibration in her pocket making her jump a bit and quickly fished it out of her jacket pocket, the excitement seething through her even as she laid on the ground calmly and flipped the phone open. After opening the inbox, she saw a number she didn't recognize at first. 'Hmm.. familiar though..'

As soon she opened it, her eyes widened in surprise and smirked big, knowing who number it was now. At first she thought it was from Shizuru because of the little heart but knew it wasn't Shizuru's number. 'So Midori does still have my number… thank god.'

Hitting the reply option, she punched in her response and let the grin of a person in love spread across her lips. "I know you're a cutie, but what am I?" With that, the reply was sent and she flipped her phone shut before laying it on her stomach and continued to nod her head gently along with the beats of the song playing as she softly sang along with it, 'Pardon the way that I stare.. there's nothing else to compare. The sight of you makes me weak.. mm..' She slowly trailed off with a soft hum and opened her eyes again, looking up at the sky.

Oddly enough, just then Natsuki could feel something strange... like something or somebody was coming. Not that it was bad... it just felt like there was a connection. Unable to ignore this feeling, she took a lazy but quick glance around and quickly spotted the woman that had been stuck on her mind all day approaching the parking lot and grinned big as she moved to sit up, leaving the iPod on as she watched the redhead.

Midori could feel eyes on her but she didn't glance up just yet as she opened her phone to see the text message from Natsuki, it caused a bright grin to spread across her lips and a blush to cover her cheeks. She hardly thought of herself as a 'cutie' but coming from the girl that she was falling for she didn't really protest, in fact it made her heart skip a few beats as she glance down at the phone.

Suddenly the feeling of eyes on her became much too hard to ignore as she continued walking, almost tripping as she continued to reread the message over and over. She was happy, she was more than happy. She couldn't stop smiling if she tried, and she was positive that onlookers would think that she were madly in love. Never having been in love she wondered if that was what this was, or if it was the beginning. Either way it was something really special.

Natsuki's playful smirk made another appearance as she watched the woman but not too intently, not wanting to make it too obvious for other people around them. She had noticed Midori was smiling more than usual and a blush across her face, knowing it was her text that had caused it. That made her feel giddy, knowing she could cause Midori to smile like this. A soft chuckle was bit back when she saw the redhead nearly trip and shook her head. 'Yup, she's a cutie.'

Typing in simply she wrote the word 'amazing' in the text, before closing her phone and glancing up to spot Natsuki sitting a ways away in the grass. Her smile grew even more if it were possible as she made her way towards her. She was unsure if she should approach the girl or not though. She knew that the two of them had to keep this secret for awhile. Making her approach slow and casual as she waved to a few students and awaited a text from her, to signal what to do.

Just as she looked back at Midori again, she saw the dark green eyes she came to love looking right back at her and smirked softly. The vibration of her cell phone came again and she flipped it open, seeming unable to tear her eyes away from Midori's and she had to force herself to look down at the phone, opening the text and blushed at the response.

Natsuki honestly never thought she was that amazing but as long Midori thought so, she felt happier. Just then, the lyrics of the song seemed to become louder in her ears like she was actually paying attention to the song, 'Can't take my eyes off you... you'd feel like heaven to touch..' She thought the song was perfect for how she was feeling right now as she hit reply, "My place or yours?" before sending it and stole another glance at the recent text. She couldn't help it and smiled.

Suddenly the redhead she stopped in her tracks when she felt he own phone vibrate in her hand, she knew how dangerous it was when she read and walked. 'Though last time I ran into Natsuki and that seemed to turn out to be fate...' Blushing a bit at her thought she flipped her phone open and read over the text. It was so simplistic but it got the point across.

Thinking it over for a moment she decided perhaps she would like to go to the younger girls house this time. Typing 'How about your place? Just give me the address I'll meet you there. Avoid being seen with this old hag. Wink' As she typed this she gave one last glance to Natsuki before sending the text and heading toward her car in the parking lot hoping that the little scene hadn't brought too much attention. 'She is 18 now, but still my student... so it's still inappropriate and other people would make a big deal out of it.'

As she reached the car she went over everything that had happened, remembering small things that Natsuki said and her texts and she smiled softly to herself as she sat in the car waiting for the address. She could feel her heart beating faster, she was excited to get to spend time with just Natsuki again, though she was a bit nervous about her feelings. She was slowly starting to fall for the girl, and part of her was worried that she was getting too attached. She was scared the younger girl didn't feel the same. Laughing a bit she shook her head that seemed a ridiculous thought when she really thought about it.

After stealing one more glance at the redhead, she smiled gently before laying down on her back with an arm holding her head up like a pillow. She didn't want to make it seem too suspicious so she waited for Midori to get in her car before casually checking her phone in case if anyone else was watching. Honestly, she hadn't expected Midori to pick her place, not that she minded... although she did need to clean up a bit before the woman came over.

She chuckled a bit at the old hag part and shook her head, hitting reply and entered her address then saying "I don't know.. you definitely weren't old last night. ;] Come by any time you want." That little message made her blush, grinning at the memories from the steamy night they shared. After she sent the message, she lay on the ground for a bit and thought about all that has happened. 'I just hope she doesn't regret anything… because I don't. But whatever choice she makes... I'll be behind her 100%...'

Remembering that she had some stuff to do at home first and fast before Midori came over. She blushed lightly at how she wanted to make an impression on the older girl and grinned softly as she sat up, turning her iPod off before putting it away in her bag and got up. She dusted her skirt off and put her bag away in the compartment under the seat and shut it, mounting the bike. As she revved the bike to life, she slowly took out of the parking lot and drove past Midori's car.

She really wanted to blow a kiss to the woman but knew this wasn't the place right now and waved to her instead, grinning softly and took the left turn and headed home. The ride to home was quick since she wanted everything to be perfect for when Midori came over. After parking the bike, she headed inside quickly and unlocked the door. She cringed a bit after looking around her apartment.

"Uh yeah.. definitely need cleaning." Tossing her bag on the couch, she got to work right away and finished up with the living room before moving to her bedroom and cleaned it up. "Phew.. there we go.. now shower." Stripping her clothes off and tossing them in the laundry hamper and headed in the bathroom for a quick shower.

Midori still sitting in her car had turned it on along with the radio as she waited for a response, hoping that she wouldn't be upset that she chose her place. Honestly she just wanted to know what kind of place the beautiful girl lived at, she wanted to know everything about her.

Up until now she had been such a mystery to the redhead, and she still was excited about getting to know her better. 'Among other things.'. The thought made her blush just a bit as she felt her phone vibrate reading the text made her face turn red as she remembered the night before and this morning before school, for a second she almost worried that she had been being too sexual with Natsuki, but she didn't seem to mind at all. Smirking to herself she saved the text so that she would always have Natsuki's address for future reference in case she ever wanted to surprise her.

As Natsuki drove past her car she lifted her hand in a wave and winked at the younger girl before pulling out of the parking lot herself and driving rather quickly toward the cafe. "Mmm so glad I don't work here anymore." She said to herself chuckling before getting out of the car and heading inside, taking a seat. Deciding not to order any food she merely got a coffee and pulled out one of her newest history books, glancing over it she smiled it was the same book she had been carrying when she bumped into Natsuki.

'Oh gosh... I am definitely getting corny...' Blushing she giggled a bit to herself before shaking her head and opening the book and sipping at the coffee. She would need the all the energy she could get for the night ahead of her. Once her coffee was finished and she had read a few chapters in her book she decided to "warn" Natsuki she was on her way. Pulling out her phone she texted "Ready or not, here I come. Wink" And paid for her coffee, placed a mark in her book, and headed toward her car.

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

Authors Note: I hope that you all liked my addition! Leave me reviews please! I would love to know what you think!

-Tracy Cook
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Proper welcome backs are in order. :) It's great to see you again in the Mai-fanfiction community, Trace. Mess of Dressing Rooms is still one of my favorite stories involving a most interesting crack pairing in Midori x Natsuki. Thank you for providing chapter six, I just finished reading it so enjoy my little review.

At this point in the story, the couple feels so natural despite so many naughty encounters. We generally feel the connection between Miss Kuga and Teacher and quite frankly, you're one of the few who could make something like that work. The cute teasing in class was quite a treat and the involvement of Mai and Mikoto was very amusing to say the least. You're making use of other characters too, this is a very good thing. Most authors stick to the main pairing so things don't get too complex, story-flow wise.

Let's be honest here, can we blame the male students for trying to look up Midori's skirt? It was how I passed the time during my school years when I had something on my mind other than analysis. Wink Natsuki's jealousy is a typical reaction from ShizNat stories, but it works here too. Think about it, everyone wants Midori, knowing you had a sexual rendezvous with someone like that, you'd want her to yourself. :) I must say, that's quite a birthday present. ^_~ I didn't mind the morning sex scene btw, morning sex is raw and delicious. :) The girls need something to show much they mean to each other before the pressure of the academy weight down on them.

Keep on writing, Tracy! I'll check out your next chapters as the week passes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2