Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Empty A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 am

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

By: TracyCook

Disclaimer: I own nothing. These characters belong to the creator of Mai Hime.

Couple: Midori/Natsuki

Rating: M

Chapter 1

Simply Ramen

Midori was walking down the hallway of the school, she had a class to teach in an hour or so, and though she would usually use this time for a lunch break… or a "drink" break, she had found the most interesting historical book ever. As she flipped a page, her green eyes went wide as she scanned the new material. She seemed to be finding out so much history about the school, it had always been her favorite thing to research.

Completely enticed by the book in hand, she was no longer paying attention to the hallway and suddenly ran into someone. This caused her to stumble backwards and almost lose her balance as she was forced to look away from the book, spotting the gorgeous and slightly agitating blue haired woman.

Natsuki let out a soft grunt before looking up, an irritated scowl across her face, though this softened as she saw it was one of her teachers, Midori.

"Oh, I'm sorry Natsuki!" She said apologetically.

"Hn, it's fine…" Natsuki mumbled and walked past her, heading into the classroom to take her seat.

The redhead had felt apologetic, but she didn't have time to worry about that as she realized that she had been reading her book for far too long. Glancing toward the classroom she realized that Natsuki was actually going to make it to class before her. Green eyes widened as the second bell rang and she ran into her classroom, unprepared.

"Hey there class! Sorry to disappoint, but I am here to teach you guys today." The young teacher announced to the class who had obviously been hoping they were going to get a day off. "Not that it should disappoint anyone! Because today we are learning about the history of Japanese art, in the Asuka time period!" Her voice was energetic as always.

Natsuki just stared up ahead vacantly, partially listening just for her sake. She knew that the redheaded teacher wouldn't let her get away with it if she didn't answer a question right. Though, at the same time her thoughts were occupied with Shizuru and her departure from Fuka State. She was somewhat devastated because Shizuru had decided to let her go and go along with the arranged marriage her father had set up.

The older woman held back a growl as the class let out groans, then her eyes shifted toward Natsuki. Catching the blue haired woman's gaze she sighed, something seemed to be the matter with her. Then again she wasn't ever the social butterfly or the biggest school "fan." Returning her attention to the class the best she could she continued with her lecture.

The "lone wolf" could feel someone's eyes on her, knowing well it was probably one of the fangirls. With an irritated sigh, she shifted in her seat and set her gaze on the young teacher, deciding to listen for once to distract herself from the nagging thoughts.

Midori was finding it hard to concentrate on the class. Not because she didn't enjoy teaching, she was merely worried about Natsuki. She knew that the young student had a tendency of zoning off in class, or being late, but she hadn't seen her so worried before. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it.

Suddenly she started rambling on about a new piece of art, deciding not to pick on the younger woman today. This was sweet of her, because usually she would have, but something told her not to do so today. So, instead she rambled on and on becoming excited on one of her subjects. She couldn't really help it history was her true love.

Natsuki was slightly amused at how Midori just started rambling out of the blue about a subject causing her to smirk just a little. She could tell that the woman had a great love for History and somewhat respected that. It made her wonder about her own future, what she could do… besides racing motorcycles of course.

Finally the bell rang and the teacher wrapped up the class, telling them what pages to read before leaning against her desk eyes on Natsuki. She was waiting for the other to walk by. Perhaps she could ask if she was alright.

Letting out a relieved sigh the blue haired teenager stood to her feet and grabbed her bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She let out an annoyed grumble as one of the fangirls yelled out bye to her and walked by the teacher's desk.

Midori quickly headed toward the younger girl smirking as she walked up behind her speaking in a voice that gave off slight sarcasm. "Well, I'm no crazed fan girl…" She said pausing before raising an eyebrow at the crazed young girl who had walked out of the classroom, shaking her head a bit as she crossed her arms.

Freezing, Natsuki nearly jumped when she heard the sarcastic voice causing her to quickly turn and face the other. Though, after seeing it was just Midori her heartbeats slowed down in relief that it wasn't some crazy fangirl.

Midori held back a giggle when she witnessed Natsuki freeze at her voice, it was a little cute, the way she was so nervous because of all of the fangirls. She couldn't really blame all of the girls for acting in such a manner, even if she wouldn't ever act in such a way. At least not sober.

"But, I was wondering… if you would care to grab a bite, and maybe talk?" She asked slightly nervous. She could suddenly tell Natsuki wouldn't be in the mood to talk. Though it isn't often that she is… She thought before catching the other's eyes with her own, waiting, hoping that she wouldn't turn her down. Though she probably would considering.

The question from the teacher did surprise her. "Hmm… me… you want to get something to eat with me?"

Natsuki moved a hand up to rub the back of her head, a bit nervous that she was in trouble. Weighing her options though, and realized that she was starving. She could use something to eat and it wouldn't hurt to talk to someone anyway.

"Well yes, that is why I asked." She responded with a teasing voice, as she noticed the others nervousness, not that she could blame her. Any student would probably be rather nervous to get asked to lunch by a teacher. "Anything you want."

"Uhm, sure I guess… I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

When Natsuki asked if she was in troubled Midori merely ignored the question completely as she opened the door for the other to leave, holding it open for her. "My treat." She said, still unwilling to reveal if the young girl was in trouble of not. Though, she knew that she wasn't.

Natsuki inaudibly swallowed a bit, suddenly nervous for some reason… Well, a few reasons. One, she was a teacher of course, and secondly... That, she doesn't even know. It was acting like a freaking school girl all over again like in front of Shizuru before. She also noticed that her teacher didn't answer the part of if she was in trouble and she got slightly more worried that she was.

With the thought of not jumping to conclusions, she proceeded to walk out.

"Should we meet there… or are you driving?"

Smiling she shrugged "I guess I will drive… whichever you prefer."

She didn't really give Natsuki time to respond to say they should take their own vehicles though, as she lead the way outside and towards where she was parked. Pausing she glanced over at the younger girl, green eyes meeting green as she smirked a bit able to tell that the other was nervous.

The beautiful student was slightly disappointed that she couldn't drive her bike, she shrugged it off though and followed the woman to her car.

"Y'know you shouldn't worry so much… I swear the only punishment you will receive is the embarrassment of being seen eating lunch with your old bag of a teacher." Midori stated with a wink before getting into her side of the car and waiting for Natsuki to do the same.

Upon hearing the other's words, the younger of the two stopped blushing lightly. "I-I'm not worried…!" She huffed softly and muttered something that sounded like 'and you're definitely not old' before opening up the passenger side door and moving in, settling in the seat before shutting the door and strapping herself in.

Seeing the blush the older of the two smiled brightly, finding it to be beyond adorable. She didn't really know how to describe it, but it was something that she could easily get used to.

"Well, that's a relief I kinda thought by the look in your eyes that you were a tad bit worried, buuuuuuut since you aren't, well… good!" She exclaimed looking over as she started the car.

She allowed her eyes to wander over the darker haired woman as she wondered why she mumbled that she wasn't old. Not that she minded… she hated being almost 24, she would lie about being 17 until the day she died! No matter what. Smirking she said "Thanks."

At first, Natsuki was wondering why she even said that the other wasn't old… she wasn't the type to give any compliments at all. She decided to ignore it and mark it off as respect from student to teacher.

"Well, I won't lie… I AM worried." She jokingly retorted with a small smirk before glancing out the window.

Midori chuckled a bit as she heard Natsuki teasing her back in return, she thought that it was cute the way that she was finally teasing in return and seemed to be getting into a better mood.

As she pushed down on the pedal Midori asked simply "favorite food?"

Natsuki was lost in thought, yet she didn't fail to catch the question and thought for a moment on it before simply answering, "I hope you like ramen."

Honestly? It was actually mayonnaise, but for some reason she didn't want to gross the teacher out. Seriously? Kuga who are you and what have you done with the ice princess… it has to be Shizuru's doing! She's broken me down. That thought left a light blush on her cheeks.

Keeping her eyes on the road for the most part Midori listened as she heard Ramen, luckily she did love Ramen so she was relieved a bit. She was prepared to seriously go wherever the other had wanted to go. Besides maybe that really expensive restaurant that I could never afford to eat at alone downtown… She thought with a discouraged face.

"Ramen it is!" The older woman said a little too energetically, she was just happy to see the other smiling and seeming a bit more energetic.

As she turned down the street she finally pulled up at one of the best ramen restaurants in town, they specialized in it and made it right in front of you. Turning the car off she glanced over at Natsuki and smiled to herself.

"We're here young lady." She stated before getting out and leading the way.

Quickly pushing all of her thoughts of Shizuru away, Natsuki looked up to see that they were indeed at the restaurant as the other had said and got out, leaving her bag on the front seat and shutting the door behind her.

Natsuki lofted a brow at being called young lady and scowled a bit, "Oi… just call me Natsuki."

Midori's eyes sparkled with mischief at the sight as she opened the door for her student, receiving a silent thanks from the blue haired girl as she walked inside. She followed the other closely behind.

Shaking her head at the comment about calling her Natsuki, she shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, Natsuki… but really I was only insulting myself with that comment. Youth… so naïve. They always want to be seen as older, what I wouldn't give to be seventeen again." With that the redhead smiled a bit and her eyes brightened just a tad as she remembered those days, not that her personality had changed much in the seven years since.

The light blush on Natsuki's cheeks only deepened slightly when she heard the teasing continuing… only this time she had newfound courage and smirked. "Yeah, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you." She teased with a chuckle. Guess Shizuru has passed the torch down to me… I should thank her next time I see her.

Natsuki looked around for a good seat, only to find a booth seat available by the window, which she accepted and walked toward taking a seat.

Midori followed the younger girl toward the only table available, this was actually her favorite ramen restaurant, the service was great, the view was great, and they actually made it out to be rather gorgeous inside.

Taking her seat she glared in Natsuki's direction as she had mentioned her liking to be young again. Of course, she wanted to be. Not that 24 was over the hill in any way shape or form, still she missed the days with her friends partying and singing and dancing, perhaps it wasn't her age she missed but only good friends to enjoy time with like she had back then. "Hm…" She didn't have a witty response to the comment like usual instead she just took her menu from the hostess and glanced over it.

Taking a good look around the restaurant, the student was a bit surprised to find a ramen shop appearing to be awfully nice like this one, but hey, she wasn't complaining. It was really nice.

For a minute there, Natsuki started to feel bad but said nothing and looked at her own menu, picking out the first thing that sounded good before closing it. Honestly, Kuga… why are you here with her… usually you'd decline people's requests… it can't be out of respect.

She wasn't sure anymore, she actually had felt comfortable around Midori for some reason. Rubbing the back of her neck, Natsuki hesitantly looked back at her. Noticing the way her green eyes scanned over the menu before glancing back up in her direction.

For just a moment it was silent as the redhead glanced out the window remembering the first time she was introduced to this restaurant smiling a bit.

"Honestly I don't think you're that old… at first glance, I could've swore you were eighteen, heh. When I found out you were a teacher at Fuka, I was surprised."

Midori's ears perked up as she heard the younger blue haired female start to speak. Hearing the compliment she blushed just a bit, her green eyes brightening, though she was surprised to hear such words coming from Natsuki.

Despite her own surprise she knew it was true, Natsuki remembered seeing the woman for the first time. Her first impression was that Midori was attractive, she couldn't deny it. Also she was certainly upbeat. She envied Midori for having such a positive attitude.

The teacher's attitude quickly changed from being one of memory and slight sadness to being one of happiness. Her smile formed on her lips once again as she said "Well thank you Natsuki… never thought I'd see the day that you would be complimenting me in such ways."

Oddly enough, her heart seemed to beat just a bit faster upon seeing a blush on Midori's face and she held back a grin, though, a fair blush came across her own cheeks when she heard the woman's remark.

"Y-yeah… well… just don't go off telling anyone about this side of me." She mumbled shyly and fidgeting with the chopsticks on the table. At least she's smiling again. That's all that matters… Not caring anymore that Midori saw the softer side of her. If the redhead was smiling than she was content.

Green eyes glanced over Natsuki's face, noticing the soft pink blush upon her cheeks only caused her smile to brighten even more. She loved seeing this side of the beautiful and mysterious young girl. Hearing her proposition about not telling anyone else Midori placing a finger to her chin as though she were thinking about it

"Hmm... Welllll..." She dragged it out as she continued to think about it before turning back to Natsuki and shrugging "Well, okay. But only because I like having this side of you all to myself." Midori chuckled a bit before the waitress came back to take their orders. The teacher mentioned that she would take the special and waited for Natsuki to order her meal before they continued their conversation.

"Hm… actually, the special does sound good… I think I will have that too." With that, she gave the menu to the waitress before leaning back in her seat.

"So… you planning on staying as a teacher at Fuka permanently?" Natsuki asked suddenly curious about the woman's plans.

Secretly? She somewhat hoped Midori would stay at Fuka, at least until she graduated. She also realized that there was so much about this woman she didn't know, probably very interesting things that she had been carelessly missing out on.

Watching closely as the younger girl asked her about staying a teacher at Fuka, she smiled. Midori had already decided that she would stay a teacher. After everything that had happened she felt rather attached to the school, as well as the students. Even if none of them truly knew her, she still felt closer to them then she had anyone in a long time. Plus her best friend Youko did work there as well.

"Well, to your disappointment I am sure." She stated with a soft teasing smile, "I have decided that teaching may just be the career for me. So yes, I plan on staying at Fuka. Plus got to stay and bug my best friend."

Pausing she added "So, look forward to seeing me around!" Her voice was a bit loud, and she was obviously back to her normal upbeat self.

It wasn't often that she let the sadder side come out, serious maybe, but never sad. She seems genuinely interested in knowing about me... Midori blushed a bit as she realized she wouldn't mind knowing more about Natsuki either.

Normally, she'd squirm or fidget under anyone's gaze but with Midori's, she felt safe. She almost smiled when she heard Midori would be staying but instead she nodded. "Actually, that's a relief… You're the only interesting teacher out of the whole staff." The light blush on her cheeks deepened a bit, realizing what she just admit and hoped to god that Midori didn't find her weird as she listened to the woman.

Midori smiled at the compliment about herself being an interesting teacher, not that she could deny it. Things had been interesting since she came around, considering her teaching methods.

"Well... yeah, I can't suppose any other teachers would set up a cake competition and get suspended." She smirked a bit remembering the day, she could still recall Natsuki's stunned and annoyed face as she tried to help make her teams cake.

"You looked quite adorable out there though, I must admit." She mumbled a bit under her breath, blushing at what she had said. She knew that she shouldn't be saying such things especially if she planned to stay at Fuka

Natsuki let loose a pained groan upon the mention of Cake Wars, remembering that painful day with Nao then chasing after an Orphan that had eaten a bit of the cake they put so much work in and blushed hotly when she heard what the other had mumbled.

Midori chuckled as she heard the groan escape the blue haired girls throat, it had gotten much too out of hand, though she never admitted that. She went down fighting for the idea even though she ended up suspended. The blush did not go unnoticed by the older woman who pondered it for a moment, before dismissing it as just embarrassment.

"I can't believe you did that.. but.. I must admit, it was funny to see Haruka mess up." She snickered lightly, smirking.

Remembering Haruka's reaction she laughed a bit harder "Oh yes, that was priceless!" She said loudly as she slapped her knee.

"As shocking this may sound, I'm kinda looking forward to see what else you've got up your sleeve." Natsuki stated honestly.

Natsuki couldn't help but chuckle some when she heard Midori laughing about the Haruka situation and felt her lips twitching, tempted to curve up into a smile.

The waitress chose then to bring them their food, so Midori quickly calmed herself blushing a bit as she thanked her for the food. It smelled delicious. Distracted by the food she started to sip at it, as she listened to Natsuki comment about what else she had planned glancing up, green eyes met green and she shrugged "I guess we will just have to wait and see."

The younger woman quietly thanked the waitress as well and snapped her chopsticks in two before digging in. She was too hungry to notice how delicious the ramen was… and that was her fault for not eating anything earlier. Her viridian hues flicked back up to look into hers again and she felt a twinge of something inside her but ignored it… though it wasn't a bad one anyway.

"Yeah, I guess I'll have to wait… I can tell you do like to surprise people." Natsuki said with a soft grin and idly twirled the ramen around the chopsticks before shoving the bite in her mouth and licked her lips clean.

Ramen being a secret love of Midori's she did enjoy the way it tasted as she sipped away at it, before taking out her own chop sticks and breaking them apart to use them to twirl the noodles up before taking a bite. "Mmm." She let out happily as she swallowed the ramen, before nodding at the comment about surprises.

"Well, yes. And I can tell you don't like surprises." The redhead said with a chuckle before taking another bite, after swallowing she continued. "Which is why it should be very entertaining to see how well we work together, after all opposites attract." She stated with a wink, in a teasing voice before finishing up her ramen and leaning back in the bench, placing a hand on her stomach.

Natsuki gave a slight shrug and scratched her cheek, "Yeah, surprises are nice.. but not when they could give you a heart attack." She chuckled a bit and licked her lips clean after slurping up one more bite of the heavenly noodles. 'Still not as good as Mai's though.'

The younger girl also had blushed at the thought of opposites attracting and agreed completely. Wait... was she talking about us- hah, now you're just delirious… what am I doing thinking of that anyway!'

Best friend..? Natsuki realized she had earlier mentioned a best friend anda thoughtful look took on her face as she thought for a minute but then remembered seeing her around Youko often and grinned, "Oh, Youko? I could've sworn you two were an item." She teased lightly and smirked… although deep inside, she felt a little jealous and that startled her at first.

"Hm." Midori glanced up hearing Youko's name, the comment made her blush deeper.

"What? N-no don't be ridiculous!" She shouted a bit remembering that Youko had been her first kiss with a girl, she blushed a bit more. "One kiss, and look what happens." She muttered before smiling.

Natsuki merely grinned when she saw Midori blush harder than usually, knowing well she had hit a soft spot. That also made her wonder… what her first kiss would be like. She hadn't ever been kissed before. Blushing she cleared her throat to get her own mind off of the thought.

"No, we aren't an item, but we did go to college together… she was successful despite her drinking and well I wasn't quite as successful." The redhead explained the situation to her student in a defensive tone.

"You weren't successful..? That's somewhat hard to believe. I've never seen anyone with so much passion for history as you do." Natsuki honestly retorted to the comment.

When she heard the comment about her love for history Midori smiled a bit more, it was true she loved it more so than almost anything in the entire world. Besides maybe Natsuki's blush. Her mind teased inwardly.

"Well, I also have a tendency to get sucked into the party scene… and I got well… I don't know it's a long story." Midori explained to the best of her ability why she wasn't too successful. "That's the reason I took up a job at Fuka though, to work on my thesis and finish up my degree… make something of myself."

"Mmn? Ahh.. should've known partying was your weakness, heh. But at least you've got something you're set on."

To the partying comment all she could do was shrug her shoulders, it wasn't something Midori was really proud of, at least not the alcohol part. It was a bad way to deal with problems, but she preferred being happy, and she was happy when she drank. Parties though, were rather enjoyable. "What can I say?" She asked, not really expecting an answer.

As if it was on cue, her cell phone vibrated in the pocket of her hoodie, making her jump a bit and she grabbed it to check. "Well.. speaking of parties, Mai's setting up a karaoke party tonight.. she said everyone's invited."

Midori's deep green eyes glanced over Natsuki as she answered her phone, smiling softly she allowed herself to appreciate the other girls beauty. She really is something special... her eyes are just... Midori's thoughts were stopped at the mention of a Karaoke party, as her own eyes brightened.

Just as soon as the words left her mouth, she wished she had a date or something important… just anything to have an excuse not to go. Knowing Mai, she'd most likely be forced to sing again. Then again, what if Midori was going? She wondered. "You gonna go there tonight?"

She remembered the last Karaoke party and the cute outfit that Natsuki had worn, giggling a bit at the memory that was a bit foggy due to her alcohol consumption her eyes brightened even more as she was invited. "You bet! I wouldn't miss it!" She said excited, before coughing a bit embarrassed about how happy she had become. "Hm... I mean sure, when is it?" She asked blushing.

Not surprised at the gleeful answer from Midori referring to the karaoke party, she grinned but also noticed the woman was blushing and wondered why she was. Licking her lips to give them moisture she responded. "It's in about two hours."

Green eyes darted down to Natsuki's lips as she cleaned them and a blush filled her cheeks as she quickly looked away dismissing any such thoughts of the young beautiful woman. She's much too young Midori... and your student... and and... You are wrong to even be looking at her that way... She reminded herself still unable to look back at Natsuki as she listened to her comment about when the Karaoke party would be.

Suddenly it hit Natsuki of why Midori could be blushing. It's that horrible memory of her singing in a pink dress. Dear Kami… if you're up there, listening to my thoughts... if I do ever end up in that forsaken dress or anything just as embarrassing, please, I beg of you... smite me right on the spot.

Glancing up at the clock the redhead realized it still was pretty early, disappointed that she would have to wait her face feel. "Awwwe and I was so looking forward to making you dress up in something adorable all over again." Smirking her eyes traveled back to Natsuki's as she gave a little pout and crossed her arms, not being able to party or see the younger girl dressed up again.

"You looked cute." She added to show her point knowing that Natsuki was about to completely protest as she had done that night. I practically had to force her into that outfit will all of my might. Chuckling she shook her head at the memory.

With a hot blush painted across her face, she scowled and looked off to the side shyly. Not only she was blushing from embarrassment, she was also blushing from when Midori said she looked cute.

"Hmph… this time, you won't be able to force me into it again!" She retorted with a brave yet challenging smirk. When she had said that, the memory if Midori forcibly stripping her down then forcing her into the dress popped in her head and she groaned on the inside. For some reason, the thought of the woman's hands on her again, caused a warmth to spread through her. 'Ok, she's your teacher, Natsuki.. even though I turn eighteen tomorrow.. oh god! Stop thinking like that!'

Upon hearing the younger girls challenging words, Midori's mind switched quickly to a competitive nature as her green eyes shined brightly at the challenge. "Oh, we will see about that young lady, you really shouldn't challenge me Natsuki... you know how forceful I was last time."

Wearing a mischievous smirk she too remembered the last time, as she forcefully stripped Natsuki of her clothes, and dressed her up. Her face heated up at the memory. Midori you really need to control these emotions... they don't make any sense... what about the professor. Not to mention...

Natsuki lofted a brow at the remark and grinned, "Oh, we'll see about that..." She had hoped Midori would actually go with it, and she didn't doubt that the woman would anyway. Don't get your hopes up... I'm sure she has someone she's interested in anyway... like Youko. She sure blushed a lot when I mentioned her.

With one last glance at her phone to see what time it was, she looked back up at her, "Well… we should go and get ready then." She fished her wallet out from her bag so she could find money to pay for her ramen. She felt bad for having anyone else paying for her.

"Alright, would you like for me to drop you off back at the school so you can take your motorcycle home and get dressed and just meet there?" She asked curious as to what plan of action they should take. Green eyes followed Natsuki's hand as she pulled out some money to set on the table.

"Sure, sounds good. I don't want to leave my bike there anyway…"

Reaching out Midori placed a gentle hand on the younger girls wrist "Hey, I said my treat." Natsuki obviously didn't want to budge so she gave her large green puppy dog eyes and a small pout hoping she would let her pay.

Just as she was about to protest and refuse to allow Midori pay, she inwardly cursed herself for one of her weaknesses... puppy eyes. But then again, that's everyone's weakness pretty much. Except an assassin, maybe. Although, what caught her attention the most, was the warm feeling of Midori's hand wrapped around her wrist. She wanted to… feel more? She wasn't even certain of her own feelings anymore.

With a defeated sigh, she put the money back in her wallet. "Alright, alright... I'll allow it this once. You owe me for shoving me in that dress anyway."

Nodding her head she smiled happy that she had won the small battle to pay for the food. Pulling out her own wallet she put down enough money on the table to pay for both meals as well as tip the waitress. If anyone knew what it was like to be a waitress it was her, and she wasn't a very good one at that.

Remembering her job at the restaurant she shook her head a little. "Hmm... okay now that that's settled." Midori said with a smirk, glad to know that Natsuki would give in to her puppy dog eyes. Useful and interesting bit of information.. hehe. She thought to herself before walking toward her car, opening the door for the other girl, thinking about some of the feelings she had been having.

She isn't really that young... I mean she is nearly 18 it wouldn't be illegal or anything in a day... But she is still your student, and will be for awhile. No need to complicate things with these strange new feelings. Midori convinced herself that it was for the best.

From the gleeful look on the other's face, Natsuki wondered if she should start worrying about ending up in another dress but didn't say anything as she followed the woman out to her car. Well, as long it makes her happy, I might not mind...

Still a bit confused about her feelings as well, Natsuki moved to get in the car and mumbled a thanks under her breath, blushing lightly.

Once she was certain Natsuki had made it into the car completely she closed the door behind her and jumped in her side of the car, before turning it on. "Ready?" She asked the excitement only having grown at the thought of getting Natsuki into another dress. Placing her hand behind the other girl's head she started to back out of the restaurant parking lot before lowering her hand and heading back in the direction of the school.

After the door was shut, she looked out the window at the slowly darkening sky as the sun descended past the horizon. Throwing a quick glance over at the woman when she got in, she nodded and noticed the woman's hand on the seat behind her head.

Suddenly the thought of the other tugging and pulling on her hair gently while they- oh her face was beet red now and she coughed, forcing the blush away with all of her will before the other saw it.

The deep blush on Natsuki's face hadn't gone by unnoticed by the older woman, she was curious as to what had caused it. Perhaps it was my hand just barely behind her head. That seemed a much too simple of a move to cause that much of a blush though. Well, I suppose if she is having thoughts anywhere near as... wrong as yours then it is no wonder why she is blushing so hard.

"Ready to fight for my non-dress-wearing rights? Always." She retorted with a smirk and looked up ahead, watching everything pass them by before familiar surroundings came in sight.

Midori was a bit disappointed when they reached the school, merely because she would have to say goodbye to Natsuki and she was enjoying getting to know her. She hadn't ever gotten the chance to really spend time with the beautiful young woman. Besides during fights, or when she was disagreeing with her plans. She had a feeling there were a lot of surprises behind her cool exterior. "Fight until you can't fight anymore sweetheart, we both know I'm going to win."

"I'll see ya soon.. thanks again for the ramen." She said softly with a light smile and got out of the car after Midori stopped and shut the door, waving at her one last time before heading to her motorcycle. She shoved her bag in the seat container then shut the seat and mounted the sleek vehicle.

Already anxious to see Natsuki again she watched as the blue haired woman mounted her bike and bit her lip a bit shocking herself with a thought If only she were mounting something else... or someone else at that.

Blushing brightly at her inappropriate thought she tried to shake these thoughts from her mind. They weren't right of her to be having. She had to keep her cool. Sighing out she drove out of the parking lot heading toward her apartment. Midori wanted to look good tonight for some reason. For Natsuki... Closing her eyes she sighed a bit before parking in front of her apartment. No, not for her, just because I care to look amazing. She tried to convince herself as she got out of her car and headed inside to change.

During the ride home, even Natsuki was starting to surprise herself when she had thoughts of what to wear to the party. She usually just finds what matches and throw them on. Not like anyone is gonna care if I look good or not anyway. She left forth a soft sigh under her helmet and sped up some more.

Shortly after her apartment building came in sight, she pulled over into the parking lot and parked her bike in her reserved spot before shutting it off and getting off. For the first time in ages, she was actually excited about going out that she forgot about her mail and quickly made way up to her apartment and unlocked the door. After entering, she tossed her bag on the couch carelessly and headed in the bedroom with a thought of what to wear in mind.

With a satisfied grin after finding what she was looking for, she pulled out her ripped jeans along with a tight black t-shirt. Wonder if Midori would like this… Setting the clothes on the bed, she stripped down out of her school uniform and disappeared into the bathroom for a quick shower.

After she got out, she felt tons better and ready to go. She gets dressed into the clothes she picked out after drying herself off and puts on her sneakers. She took a glance at her watch, "Hn, better get going before Mai comes hunting for me." Walking out she grabs her keys along the way and locks the door behind her.

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

After a quick shower Midori walked to her closet which also happened to be in the middle of her living room and she started to go through her clothes wondering what would look best. She knew that she probably wouldn't catch the teen's attention with all of the other young beautiful girls around, but she could always hope.

"Hm... perhaps I will wear this." She said before pulling out some tight black jeans she hadn't worn since college and a simple red tank top. She knew that she could pull of the top easily, considering she was very well developed and her clothes fit her perfectly, but the jeans were a bit more of a bother. Not having worn them for quite awhile her self confidence took a dive as she glanced them over. Finally deciding that there was no reason not to, and she wanted to enjoy the night she pulled her pants on, which were actually a bit loose on her though still form fitting.

"Hm... must have actually lost weight." She smirked content with this as she pulled her hair up into a black scrunchie before rushing out to her car ready to party. Hoping that Natsuki informed everyone she would be coming along.

Gosh I am so excited to see her! I bet she'll look so amazing... blushing a bit she turned on her car and headed toward the Karaoke bar. Maybe I should even stay sober tonight... woah... this girl has you acting rather strange already Midori... and nothing has even happened. Sighing she reminded herself aloud before turning up her radio "And nothing will, I am sure."

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

End of Chapter One

Authors Note: I know that this is a strange couple and most people are probably going to be against giving it a chance, I tend to think outside of the box and then get myself into trouble with reviews and interest in my stories. Because I refuse to just go with the everyday norm. Still, give me any insight you would like, good bad or ugly I am all ears. I will be adding the next chapter if y'all give me some love I will add it today for y'all!

Well, until next time.

-Tracy Cook

TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 99
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Empty Re: A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 am

This is very interesting! I don't think I've ever seen a Midori/Natsuki, it's quite the change, and I think I like it!

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Empty Re: A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 am

Hollowed-Words wrote:This is very interesting! I don't think I've ever seen a Midori/Natsuki, it's quite the change, and I think I like it!

Thankyou very much :) I am glad that you liked the story, I know that it is a bit out there and not done... I will be posting the second chapter up here tonight for you and any other interested audiences, it does get a bit more intimite between the two but I wouldn't say that is not a bad thing.

Again, thankyou very much, and I hope to inspire other people to think outside of the box with some coupling and have fun with the show. I hope that my writing is decent as well, I wrote this and the next chapter at like 4-8 in the morning. haha.

Post more tonight!
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

Haha! I can't wait to read it, it might break through and join my top ten Hime couplings! *Sets up camp and hunkers down*

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am

haha well, hopefully I can help in making it one of your top ten couples, it may be a challenge but I am always up for one of those. :) I may just add it right now between classes actually. so you can check it out.
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 am

Yay! Whenever you do add it, I'll be sure to be reading it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm

midori/natuski?! is that even possible o.o; i pictured midori as an uke in her unconfirmed relationship with yohko ;3
you're my hero, Tracy! ;_; i will read this when i come back home from lifeguard duty.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm

^ Lifeguard duty, eh? Would you save me if I was drowning ;P

You're my hero as well, Tracy! I can't stop thinking about this pairing now!

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 pm

;3 i would!!! maria-sama would get jealous tho. ;_;
maria-sama is Kino karutta-chan. my girlfriend is a column ><
if i kiss another girl, she'll kill me ><
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Empty Chapter 2

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

Chapter 2

Dressing or Undressing

Ignoring a few whistles from some teenage boys as she walked down to her motorcycle, Natsuki couldn't help but smirk. Hm, maybe Midori will like it. Without another though, she mounted the motorcycle and revved it up before pulling out of the parking lot and speeding out onto the street. The wonderful sensation of adrenaline rushed through her body and she smirked. She had always loved driving fast, it made her feel free.

Suddenly her mind was plagued with thoughts of all different possibilities that the night could hold and she sighed to herself. There I go, getting my hopes up high…

The blue haired teenager almost cringed at the bright flashing sign that read "Karaoke" when it came into view. She remembered that Midori would be there though and grinned. Wonder if she's there now…

As she pulled over in the parking lot, she took a quick look around as if she were searching for something. Like perhaps a certain someone's car. Natsuki parked her bike away from all of the other cars, because if anyone put a scratch or a little dent on her beautiful Ducati, there certainly was going to be hell. Turning her bike off, the blunette dismounted shoving her keys deep into her pocket before casually walking through the parking lot towards the Karaoke bar.

Midori could feel her nerves going crazy as she grew closer to the Karaoke bar, she wasn't nervous to sing, or even be seen in her different attire, she was nervous about seeing Natsuki and what she would say to her.

Glancing down at the clock as she pulled into a parking space, she smiled she was a bit late. She noticed the blue haired girls bike immediately, parked away from all of the other cars. Not being as cautious of a person the redhead pulled in between a van and someone else's car before slamming her hands on the steering wheel.

"Gosh even when I am excited to be somewhere I always end up late!"

Natsuki who was also in the parking lot blinked as she heard tires screeching then brakes being slammed on and she smirked a bit to herself. That must be Midori… late as usual, heh. But then suddenly, that embarrassing night of when Youko, Midori, Shizuru and Reito had caught her in her hitch-hiking pose came to mind. Her face turned red at the memory and she let loose a groan. I'm just glad Midori didn't tease me mercilessly like Shizuru did. She knew all too well that if the woman did, she probably would have died from high blood pressure due to furious blushing.

Knowing she was late Midori quickly got out of her car and headed toward the Karaoke bar looking down at herself once more, making sure that she looked absolutely perfect. She didn't care if any of the other girls noticed her. The only person's attention that she wanted was Natsuki's.

On her way in Midori waved at a few of the guys who knew her due to being a regular at this bar, half the time for the singing and the other half for the drinking with Youko. She thought back to the mention of her at lunch, she had been rather embarrassed. She also noticed a strange agitation in her friends beautiful emerald eyes. She wondered if she was perhaps jealous. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking Midori…

Shrugging it off she headed through the doors, spotting all of her friends immediately. The older woman glanced around to find the blue haired beauty, but Natsuki didn't seem anywhere in sight.

"Hey everyone, Midori's arrived! Now the party can really begin!" She said loudly, smiling brightly at her younger friends.

Natsuki's nerves were off the charts at this point, along with her rapidly beautiful heart as she reached the Karaoke bar. She could hear Midori's voice and chuckled when she made out what the woman had said before entering and bracing herself for the expected 'attack'… Mikoto's glomp that is.

Midori quickly watched as Mikoto prepared herself for something and turned just in time to see the beautiful girl of her recent affections being tackled by the smaller girl.

"Miko—AGH!" She started, but was quickly cut off as the younger girl flung herself at Natsuki and knocked her down onto her back. She groaned and growled at Mikoto, "Oi! What did I say about doing that?" Apparently, Mikoto chose to ignore her question as she beamed at the biker before jumping off and dashing to the snack table.

Midori laughed out as she watched the display unfold a little jealous that she couldn't be on top of Natsuki at the moment. She was also a little shocked that she hadn't been the last to arrive at the bar, though she didn't mind for if she had been last she wouldn't have gotten to watch the scene before her. The beautiful younger woman was now on her back groaning in displeasure with Mikoto who just happily continued on her way to the snack table.

Still laughing loudly, the redhead made her way over to Natsuki reaching out a hand to help her to her feet if she wished to take it. She knew that the beautiful girl could frequently be very stubborn about taking help from anyone.

"Here let me help you up." Midori said softly, though her smile was bright, as were her eyes. She was honestly excited to see what this night had in store for the two of them. Well, all of them even.

As she waited for Natsuki's hand her green eyes quickly trailed over the younger woman's body, she had obviously tried to dress up for someone. Not that she had any right to tease the girl about her obvious need to appeal considering what she was wearing. Again Midori though back to what it would be like if it had been her on top of the other girl. That probably wouldn't end very well though… not for Natsuki or anyone in this room who would have to witness me 'trying' to control these random feelings…

Expecting to see Mai coming over to give her a hand to get up like she always did, she was surprised to find a pair of darker green eyes looking into hers and she almost caved in and smiled, only to smirk instead. "Thanks, Midori."

Reaching a hand up to grab the woman's, she felt the warmth return and used most of her self-control to fight back a blush. Pulling onto the hand, she got up onto her feet and stole another glance at what Midori was wearing. Oh yes, a second one. She already had a really food view when she was on her back on the floor. It made her want nothing more than to pull the woman down on top of her and that thought had succeeded in finally making her blush slightly.

Midori raised an eyebrow at the smirk curious as to what it was about, before feeling Natsuki's soft hand grasp hold of her own. Blushing lightly at the feeling that went through her body she pulled her student up, a little too hard causing her for just a moment to press against her. The redhead stood stunned for a moment as she stared into deep emerald eyes before taking a step back and biting down on her bottom lip. Oh god… It's going to be a long torturous night… I have to keep these urges to myself.

Realizing that she might've been holding Midori's hand a bit longer than expected the blunette reluctantly let go and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

Midori allowed her own eyes to glance over the younger girls outfit, green eyes roaming over her chest concealed by the very tight shirt, her blush continued to grow as her eyes roamed even further before she was snapped out of her daze when she felt Natsuki pull her hand away. Midori let out just a bit of a whimper out of disappointment. Uhm… did I just whimper? I really hope no one noticed that!

Natsuki distracted herself by glaring over at Mikoto. "I'm stealing your ramen next time." She smirked, seeing the mortified look appear across Mikoto's face. Mai lightly smacked her shoulder in a scolding manner which only served to cause the teasing girl to chuckle.

It seemed to the redhead that the younger girl hadn't noticed her whimper in displeasure as she turned to tease Mikoto about her ramen, the look on the food loving girls face priceless. Laughing loudly at the scene she crossed her arms beneath her chest causing it to push even further up, in the already very small tank top she was wearing. Shaking her head she couldn't help but tease them both a bit.

The blunette could've sworn she heard a small sound from the woman when she moved away but she was too busy getting caught up in Mai's questions, obviously about what she had been up to or if she had met anyone to date. Yeah sure, I had a date with Midori earlier… only that it wasn't really a date, just my weird yet arousing thoughts stirring up again. She thought as she nodded and gave a short answer here and there, not really caring much to talk. Natsuki's mind was pretty much stuck on the older woman at the moment.

Midori just barely overheard the questions that Natsuki was being asked by Mai as she noticed that something she loved was missing from the room. Her roulette wheel, she knew that it had been Mai who took it due to the fact that last time it hadn't ever landed on her. Her ears perked at the mention of a date and she waited for the blue haired woman's response, luckily she didn't seem too enthusiastic to talk about it which clued the redhead in on the fact that she probably wasn't seeing anyone.

Thankfully… not that I would have a chance either way… I mean look at her with Mai they get along and are the same age… Glancing down at herself she remembered Natsuki's words from earlier. Hmmm… maybe… but I am still 7 years older than the girl.

"Oh you kids these days always overreacting about the smallest—"

She cut off her sentence as she noticed she still couldn't find her roulette wheel of HIME's anywhere. Green eyes widened as she shouted "Where is my roulette wheel! Maaaiiii!" She whined out acting even less mature than the younger students.

Natsuki jumped a bit, startled when she heard Midori cry out demanding to know where her roulette wheel had gone. She couldn't hold back a chuckle at the sound.

Her gaze was now fixed on the woman while the other wasn't looking, she listened to Mai explain that she wanted to make a new one this time, that they weren't going to use Midori's anymore. Finally Natsuki chirped into the conversation "Yeah, watch. It'll pick you all the time now." She stated with a confident grin as Mai glared at her. Yet suddenly a thought came to mind and she gulped as she saw an evil smirk spread across the redhead's face.

"It's going to pick me instead, isn't it? I hate you…" She grumbled and crossed her arms across her chest and took one more glance at Midori. It seemed that she couldn't stop looking at her for some reason.

"Hmm…" The oldest of the bunch joined Natsuki and Mai raising an eyebrow at the other redhead "New roulette wheel eh? Let's see it." She spoke in a tone that said that she didn't care who's wheel they used she was just ready to get the show on the road. Glancing over at Natsuki she smirked a bit thinking about how she planned to get her into her costumes tonight. Though, the more exciting part will be getting her out of them… Biting her bottom lip she blushed and let out a breath trying her hardest to ignore the thoughts as she contemplated drinking.

The blue haired woman knew that she was doomed when her teacher said that she wanted to see the new roulette wheel. She sighed at the thought of singing. Then again, she could just resist the costumes on purpose so that she could get forced into one of the outfits. This thought caused another blush to come up on her cheeks as she grumbled.

She didn't want to ruin the night, and she was aware that she could have just as much fun without alcohol but for Midori it was a temptation. Deciding against it she walked toward the couch and jumped on it leaning against Sister and kicking her legs up on Nao's lap, who immediately glared her way and started trying to push the teachers legs off of her.

When Natsuki saw Midori sitting next to sister and Nao, she felt a little jealous, wishing that she were in Nao's place. She said nothing though and moved to the available small couch, dropping down on it and slumping into it lazily.

Midori didn't have a care in the world though as her mind seemed preoccupied with Natsuki, she glanced back over catching deep eyes with her own and smiling gently.

As the blunette glanced back in the direction of the teacher she was startled to find that the other was looking back at her, and she blushed out of shock. She was used to being gawked at by fangirls every hour of every day, but it was different when Midori looked at her. Seeing the gentle smile the redhead sent her way she returned it when no one else was watching. Not wishing for them to see her smiling so genuinely.

She quickly looked over at Mai as she heard her say that she was going to start up her new and improved roulette wheel. Please pick someone else… like Midori. She thought with a smirk, wanting to see the woman singing again.

Nao continued to push at her legs, so she rolled back over so that her head was now against Sister's thigh and her feet were pressed against Nao's shoulder. Who says you need alcohol to have a fun time? She thought giggling a bit at the younger redhead's disgust. "How about you give me a foot massage?" Disgusted even more by that thought the younger girl pushed her feet away before glaring at the smug older woman.

Midori could see the slightest agitation on Natsuki's face as she looked back over in her direction, she wondered about it. Is she maybe jealous? Hehe… gosh she is really cute when she is jealous… I'll hafto make her jealous more often.

The teacher's excitement peaked as she heard that Mai was about to start up the roulette, she quickly rolled over on her side watching almost hypnotized as it started. Her green eyes watched the wheel go around in many circles, and as she did so her smile continued to grow more and more. She was certainly hoping that it would be her newly found friend, so that she could enjoy a little time back stage with her. Forcing her into one of the many cute outfits. Gah… my mind has been in the gutter way too much lately. She inwardly scolded herself as she blushed at the thought of Natsuki's naked body beneath her hands.

Natsuki watched the roulette wheel, half hopeful and half pleading, as the arrow started to slow down and she gulped. Much to her dismay, or perhaps her delight… the arrow landed right on her name. This elicited a scowl from the 'lone wolf' in Mai's direction, who was smirking contently.

"That thing's rigged!" Natsuki shouted out in protest.

Then again the reminder of being dragged backstage came along and she pretended to resist and crossed her arms across her chest, smirking back at Mai, "Well… we all know how much you love to sing… so I'll let you take my turn? You know you want to." Her voice was teasing, and she was hoping that Midori would at least take that as a signal to drag her backstage but then inwardly shook her head at the thought. Nah, she wouldn't...

Midori smiled brightly, delighted when it landed on Natsuki's name, she had been hoping that it would. Quickly she lifted her legs off of Nao accidently swatting her in the chin with her feet only to receive a glare and her legs being pushed hard.

Now sitting up she glanced over at the beautiful girl a smirk across her face as she awaited her reaction. Her heart was beating quickly as she witnessed the blunette scream out about the roulette wheel being rigged and Mai taking her turn. "Now, Natsuki it wouldn't be fair if you didn't take your turn just like everyone else will have to do." The teacher said her voice rather sly as she spoke, squinting her green eyes in the blue haired girls' direction.

Mai seemed to be enjoying the scene before them as well as she contemplated singing for a second, only to tease and bother her friend more by shaking her head in dismissal to the idea. Midori didn't give the younger redhead a chance to tell the beautiful girl no though, for she was standing to her feet and heading in her direction already. While Nao was on the couch already bursting out in laughter knowing what's to come for the other woman.

"Come on young lady, no turning back now." Midori said before adding "We had a challenge and I plan to win." With a confident as well as mischievous smile she caught green eyes with her own as she grabbed onto the younger girls wrist to pull her off of the chair. Once in a standing position she placed both of her hands on Natsuki's hips from behind and leaning against the back of her body, with a blush on her face from the sudden contact, she pushed the other toward the back of the stage.

Being too nervous with letting anyone know how she really felt, she threw up an act and let out a protested cry as she was forced up from the couch, throwing a sharp glare in Nao's direction. "Shut it, spider! I'm betting you're next after me and I'll have the last laugh!" She then grumbled and let Midori push her towards the backstage, struggling a bit just for the act.

The older woman chuckled a bit as Natsuki put up a fight against her forcing her into any more ridiculous outfits, shaking her head when the young girl turned to shout at Nao who stopped. Surely she was momentarily remembering the last time that this happened, only to laugh some more and point at Natsuki. "Pick something really embarrassing Midori!" She shouted out, Midori nodded her head before pushing the younger girl the rest of the way into the back stage room.

In reality, the feeling of the older woman's body pressed up so close against hers from behind and the woman's hands on her hips didn't go by forgotten. It sent an intense feeling rushing through her body and some certain… 'needs' to resurface. As soon as they were backstage, she dropped the act and let out a soft chuckle turning to face the redhead, leaning back against the wall smirking. "So… what do you plan on forcing me in now, hmm? I sure as hell hope it's not that horrid pink dress again."

When backstage the redhead quickly started to look through all of the costumes as the other woman leant against the wall, she had the perfect costume in mind as she rummaged through the boxes only turning to look back at Natsuki when she chuckled a bit. Hearing the comment about the pink dress she only smirked and said in the sweetest voice she could muster.

"Oh no, don't be ridiculous, not that horrid pink dress. Not ever again…"

Natuski had half expected the other to pick out something that was a bit better than the pink dress, she remembered what Nao said and gulped a bit upon hearing the sickeningly sweet tone. She took a quick glance at the exit and made a note of where it was, ready to dash out and pounce on Nao for revenge. Casually leaning against the wall, she waited patiently while she watched Midori and blushed lightly at how good the older woman looked in the clothes that she was wearing.

Finally the redhead spotted it, a rather revealing and embarrassing little pink dress with dark red hearts on it and a heart cut out to show off her cleavage. Once she thought she knew that the young blue haired woman was relieved she turned quickly. "This pink dress this time." She said biting down on her bottom lip mischievously as she moved toward her prepared to get it on her no matter what.

The 'Ice queen' quickly looked back up as she saw the other turn around and her face immediately paled, her mouth gaping at the choice.

"N-no! NO WAY! I'm not wearing that!" She slowly backed up and got prepared to spring for the exit of the door. She was NOT wearing that thing… no matter how tempting Midori looked right now biting her bottom lip like that.

Seeing Natsuki's reaction to the dress her mischievous look only grew more so as deep green eyes watched closely the others movements. She could tell that the younger girl was about to run for the door, not unlike the last time. Only this time she didn't plan on letting her get away. Not that she got away last time hehe.

Standing a bit away from the other woman Midori continued to watch the girl as she glanced toward the door and screamed out in protest, she was able to hear every one's laughter outside of the room as well, but her thoughts were fixed on the young woman and not letting her get away. Finally she thought up a plan as she witnessed the other girl's green eyes glance down at her lip, blushing a bit she decided she knew how to win this battle. Sprinting forward the redhead pinned Natsuki against the wall, their bodies now very close together. This caused her to heat up a bit and thoughts from earlier to resurface.

When the younger of the two thought she had a chance to make it out just barely, she lost all hope as she witnessed Midori sprinting towards her and she panicked. Although, she didn't even really want to run out… it was as if she actually wanted the woman to catch her.

Thoughts of refusing to wear the dress flew right out of her mind as she bit down on her own lower lip hard, but still failed to hold in a moan from the warm contact of their bodies. A fierce blush darkened her face and she looked off to the side, embarrassed and hoped that Midori didn't hear the sound that she had made.

Staring deep into the younger girls eyes she said under her breath. "I see you looking at the door… don't expect me to let you get away that easily." Her smirk was still evident as she held Natsuki's hands above her head and firmly in place with one of her hands and nervously reached for the bottom of the others shirt, expecting her to try to get away again.

"O-oi… let me go…" She murmured softly, not really protesting at all anymore and she inwardly cursed herself for being suddenly bulnerable in Midori's grip. Her heartbeats started to race even faster when she felt the woman's hands sliding down to the bottom of her shirt. Her weak struggles only succeeded in pushing herself into the woman's body more and she held in a soft gasp by biting down on her lower lip again.

Shocked by the moan that the younger woman let out, Midori paused for a second watching the other who she was restraining, watching her body react to her own. A blush now filling her own cheeks at the sight. Oh god… she seems to be enjoying it just as much as me… did she moan? Did she just moan? Oh god… Still blushing she noticed that there was also a bright blush across Natsuki's beautiful face. Probably because she is enjoying this just as much as me! …Midori stop you are just taking in her reactions wrong.
The 'Ice Queen' tensed up a bit when she felt Midori pause, and she figured that the woman must've heard her moan.

Midori smiled a bit leaning in to whisper against the younger girls ear, teasing her as she slowly let go of her arms hoping that the other wouldn't notice.

"Doesn't sound too much like protesting to me." Giggling a bit as her lips brushed against the lobe of the beautiful woman's ear gently, she dropped her other hand now placing it right under the other side of her students shirt. Then she lifted it pulling it over Natsuki's head.

As her fingers brushed against the younger girl's stomach and just barely grazed her bra-clad breasts Midori let out a soft sigh biting her own bottom lip to stop it from becoming a moan as her body heated up even more and she shivered a bit. Oh god Midori you are enjoying this way too much, she probably thinks you are like a disgusting old pedophile pervert right now! …though she hasn't pulled away. She reminded herself, giving hope to her doubts as she pulled back a bit, trailing her fingers down Natsuki's stomach to the button of her pants, now looking into her eyes.

Keeping her gaze averted she almost shivered when she felt the cool air in the backstage hit her exposed skin. The clash of Midori's warm body against hers and the cool air was doing wonders to her body. It wasn't long before she felt the gaze on her face and she shyly looked back at her. As soon as their gazes were locked, she couldn't look away again. She noticed something in the woman's eyes, it wasn't slyness or determination. It was something more intimate which she seemed to share at the moment.

Slowly swallowing, Natsuki let her arms fall down by her sides again and her eyes fluttered down halfway, her viridian hues flicking down to the soft lips as she moistened her own with her tongue. Noticing the fingers tracing down her stomach, she suddenly wanted that hand somewhere else and blushed deeper.

Stuck in the intense stare Midori could no longer look away, for what she saw in Natsuki's eyes matched her own. They were green and glazed over and there was passion shining behind them. Need, and want, and everything that she herself was feeling at the moment. Glancing down at the younger girls soft lips she watched as she ran her tongue along them, shivering a bit as she imagined what she tasted like. This is so wrong… Midori thought, but it didn't make her pull away. It didn't make her want the other girl any less than before thinking it.

With her mind set on one thing, the blue haired beauty closed the distance and brushed her lips against Midori's gently, not making a full contact just to tease her back in return.

As the redhead unbuttoned the button of Natsuki's jeans she felt her soft lips just barely grazing her own. Closing her eyes she let out a soft sigh before groaning a little when she felt the younger of the two stop, teasing her lips with her own.

Shortly after Natsuki felt soft lips against her own, she came to and panicked again a little. Fishsticks Fishsticks… what did I just do… she probably thinks there is something wrong with me-

Leaning in closer, Midori felt her clothed body press up against the others more exposed body and this time she let out a soft moan as she pressed their lips harder together, needing more contact. Hoping she wouldn't be denied it.

Natsuki's thoughts were cut off when she heard Midori groan and she shuddered in keenness, hearing the lust laced in the sound she made and she inhaled sharply when the other moved against her harder. Her mind was quickly becoming lazy and she didn't hesitate to part her lips, granting the other access.

Feeling Natsuki taking in a breath as she pushed closer to her, and she started to kiss her harder only pushed the teacher to want and need more. When the younger girls soft lips opened to allowe her access Midori quickly accepted as she unzipped Natsuki's pants. She had no intention of pushing the beautiful girl farther then she should, not to mention she was still only 17 years old, so regrettably she pulled her hands away from the pants placing them firmly on the other's hips pulling her body closer.

She could tell that the older woman wanted more like she did and she pushed her tongue past her lips, licking at the other's with her own. Her hands becoming occupied grabbing onto the other woman's top and gently gripping on it, afraid that if she let go she'd find it all to be nothing but an amazing dream.

Feeling their bodies together caused her to let out a moan into the kiss. Oh god… she tastes so amazing… and oh god… I shouldn't be doing this! The girls are just in the other room- She battled internally, though she knew she didn't have the will to stop when she felt Natsuki's tongue run along her own.

Natsuki knew that they had to stop eventually, but not right now… She couldn't. She was far too lost to pull out now. A deep blush adorned her cheeks when she felt her pants' zipper being pulled down and she waited eagerly to feel a warm hand slide down her pants.

Instead she felt Midori rest her hands on her hips and pulled her close, she was slightly disappointed but that was long forgotten as their bodies pressed together again. She moaned into the kiss and suckled on the other's tongue, pulling it into her mouth and caressing it against her own as she thought to herself. This… this is my first kiss… Even though Shizuru might've stolen a kiss from her, she was unconscious at the time so it couldn't really count as her first kiss. She just hoped that the older woman was enjoying this as much as she did, seeing how she had no experience at all.

Midori moved her tongue back against the other girls', letting out soft barely audible moans as the kiss became more heated, as did her body. She didn't want this feeling to ever go away. The burning and flipping in her stomach, the anxiety, the enjoyment, the happiness, it was something she hadn't felt in much too long. She only wished for more, but she wouldn't ever push it.

The redhead had been wrapped completely up in the kiss, it may not have been her first kiss ever but it was definitely one of the best kisses she had ever had, if not the best. The feelings and the passion that the kiss held were intoxicating if not addicting to her. She never wanted to stop. Feeling the beautiful girl suckle her tongue she moaned out "Mmmm.."

Natsuki was just going with the flow of her feelings, which unfortunately, for both of them were interrupted as Mai's voice rang out from the other room.

"Are you guys alright in there?" She shouted.

Slowly the younger girl was the one who broke the kiss, pulling back to look into the beautiful woman's green hues. She herself was panting very softly and at the sight of Midori's reddened lips and flustered cheeks she herself blushed a bit brighter.

Honestly the teacher had been expecting the perky redhead to impatiently interrupt them, she just wished that she had had more time to kiss Natsuki. …Among other thing… Blushing brightly as she tried to catch her breath after the kiss she stared back into Natsuki's deep eyes getting lost in them for a moment.

"Yes, we are fine! Just about ready!" Midori shouted just loud enough for Mai to hear her. As she glanced down at the others swollen lips and smiled a bit before glancing back up into her eyes. Knowing that they had to rush.

The older of the two was a bit worried that Natsuki was going to regret what had happened as she rested her forehead against the blue haired girls, slowly lifting her fingers to brush them against her soft lips, remembering the way that they tasted, the way that they had felt against her own.

Natsuki was searching for any sign of regret in the other's eyes and found no trace of it, feeling relieved. The blush remained on her face as she rested her forehead back against the woman's.

"I'm sorry…" She whispered appearing sad.

She felt a bit guilty when she heard the way that Midori apologized. She sounded somewhat sad and apologetic and it made her feel miserable. Shaking her head she told her, "D-don't be…" She stammered softly.

Now that the blue haired woman was caught off guard with her guilt she quickly knelt down pulling Natsuki's pants with her as she went down, giggling. "but, you have to get dressed." She stated as her eyes slowly roamed the lower portion of the woman of her affections body, she could smell the younger girl's arousal and see it just a bit on her panties. Blushing she looked away reaching behind herself for the dress.

As her pants were stripped off Natsuki gulped and blushed brightly, she felt awfully shy all of a sudden and muttered, "Why do I have to wear that one… we should save it for Nao." She said with a smirk, inwardly laughing at the thought of Nao in thet hideous pink dress. Honestly, she just wished everyone else wasn't in the next room so they could continue with what they were doing. She had never felt so vulnerable and so alive like that before.

Midori raised an eyebrow as she looked from the dress to Natsuki then back to the dress a smile on her face. Honestly, she really thought that it would be cute if she wore the outfit but she couldn't deny she could see the way it looked as though the beautiful girl didn't want to wear the costume and she thought about it before saying "Alright, here's the deal, either cute." She said waving the dress.

Then she leant back down digging in the box to find a completely leather black suit that looked very tight and lifted it up already well aware that Natsuki was accustomed to wearing outfits like this. "…or sexy, both of which are enjoyable to me." She paused standing to her feet and walking toward the practically naked woman with both outfits, one in each hand.

Smirking the redhead leant in adding in a hushed tone as she whispered hotly against the younger woman's ear, "And if you wear one of these for me, I promise to let you choose my costume." With that she bit down gently on Natsuki's ear lobe before running her tongue along it as she still held the outfits to her own displeasure. She had wanted to tease the girl a bit more. Honestly, she just wanted to spend more time alone with her to continue what they were doing. It had been a long time since she had felt anything like that.

With the reminder of the girls being in the next room still, Natsuki fought off her growing desires and eyed the leather black suit, grinning at it. Just as she was about to give her answer, which was obvious, she watched Midori move closer to her and gulped softly. She felt the caress of Midori's warm breath against her ear as she listened to her and blushed lightly. Though, she couldn't help but smirk even more at the promise and gasped softly from the feeling of the other's tongue along her ear, making her shiver in delight.

Pulling back she glanced into her eyes lifting both costumes up. "Oh and I promise no matter what I won't complain." Giggling she added "You can even dress me if you'd like, since it would only be fair." Adding a wink she awaited her answer.

With a blush still embedded on her face, she looked back up into Midori's eyes shyly and moved to reach for the black suit, grabbing it. As she did she leant in and pressed a soft kiss to her lips, murmuring softly against them.

"Deal… leave the cute one for Nao. Now… help me get into this before someone comes in." With that, she unzipped the suit. Oh, she couldn't wait to see what outfit she could pick out for Midori, and she was sure she was going to have a lot of fun with it.

Feeling soft lips against her own Midori blushed a bit, not really getting a chance to really kiss back, which was probably for the best for now. Considering that everyone was waiting and she wouldn't want to stop if she started. Hearing the comment about Nao she could only giggle a bit, she was sure that the fierce redhead would be displeased with the outfit.

Midori leant in stealing one more kiss before lowering the suit to allow Natsuki to step into the tight suit before pulling it over her body. Blushing just a bit as she watched the younger girls beautiful body as she moved it over her form.

"Alright." She said turning the blunette around so that she could move her long blue hair over her shoulder and zip up the back of the suit.

The idea came to Natsuki, she knew what she was going to make the older woman wear when it was her turn and she smirked. I's gonna be so good. I can't wait to see her face. With a soft blush on her cheeks, she moved her hands to hold onto the woman's shoulders so that she could step into the suit and turned, allowing Midori to zip her up then turned back to face her.

Smiling Midori said "Alright, done. Now I better get out there, I have to cheer you on after all." Adding a wink to the comment she quickly ran out of the other room only to be met by Mai's cheers and everyone else's "Jeeze took long enough's" and other complaints of the sort.

With a light blush still, Natsuki nodded and smirked, watching the woman wink at her before disappearing out the door.

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

End of Chapter 2

Authors note: Welp I got more updated for my two reviewers thankyou very much! :) though, I am no hero, I hope that this chapter doesn't discredit the couple and that it was equally enjoyable, and I hope to have more in time I know it isn't the most popular, it isn't shiznat and I understand but people have to be creative right? Right.

The next chapter will be the shortest one so far, I am mostly going to just focus on cute fluff, still if you want to read it you know what to do. Review! If I get enough I will post another chapter today even!

Goodbye for now.

-Tracy Cook

Last edited by TracyCook on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Two chapters already. O_O; I have a lot of catching up to do later.

Nice seeing you here, Tracy! I would say "It's about time" but that line is stained in clicheness. ^_~ I will review your fanfiction later!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

*Cuddles in tent and reads* Fufufu, a party always begins with Midori.

Ohohoho! They kiss! *Squees* :3 Then it got a little steamy >:3

Nice second chapter, and this couple is definitely fighting to make it on my top ten couples!

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm

hehe ^-^ of course it does Midori is the queen of parties, as well as getting drunk at them. BUT I didn't want her drunk in this fic. It's cuter that way. rawr. Mmmhmm I know it was a somewhat steamy kiss.

I was kind of curious what the rules are exactly on "steaminess" because I will have a sex scene in the story, but I will only post it on ff.net if I shouldn't post it on here. Idk I am still new to this site and I wouldn't want to do anything that would upset anyone. The next chapter will be just short and fluffy and probably up tonight. But the fourth will probably be a very "steamy" sex scene. Sooo tell me if that is allowed thankyou.

:) good I plan to help them continue fighting their way up onto your top ten!
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Hmm, you know, I haven't really checked if sex scenes are allows ^^'

Luu will probably pop in here later and let us both know! :D

And yes, help them fight their way to awesomeness! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Mai-Multiverse Forum allows all hentai sex scenes in it's Mai-HiME/Otome fanfiction and role playing threads. As long as kids aren't being screwed by adults and animals aren't involved, go crazy with lovage. Wink

Besides, I will not deny myself of a good fuckk between Natsuki and Midori. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

haha well there will be no animals involved and no kids sleeping with adults in my fanfic, just some Natsuki/Midori. :) and good, I would hate to have to cut the scene out. It isn't typed up yet but it is written and I think it is decent I hope not to dissapoint! I will post soon.
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Wewt! *Moves a fridge into tent and gets comfier pillow before cuddling with blankets* Now we're in sexy business! >:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 pm

TracyCook wrote:haha well there will be no animals involved and no kids sleeping with adults in my fanfic, just some Natsuki/Midori. :) and good, I would hate to have to cut the scene out. It isn't typed up yet but it is written and I think it is decent I hope not to dissapoint! I will post soon.

Whee! ^__^ Natsuki and Midori are of appropriate ages. Okay, maybe Natsuki is still young, but come on....it's Natsuki! The girl is notorious for involvement in yuri hentai. XD I think I'll wait for that before adding my comments on the chapter. This will be very interesting indeed. X3

Hollowed-Words wrote:Wewt! *Moves a fridge into tent and gets comfier pillow before cuddling with blankets* Now we're in sexy business! >:3

Hollowed-sama knows how to prepare for kinky entertainment. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Haha I'm excited to show it, but we can't get ahead of ourselves, the next chapter will be mostly fluff, and I repeat mostly fluff, maybe a little heat. It is the fourth chapter that will be all heat haha. but I am typing the third as we speak :)
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyCook Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Okay, I lied, this chapter is ending up REALY long as well... I blame my need to ramble lol. BUT it should be done within the next hour and then I will post it! :)
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 pm

*Makes happy squeaky noises* I love long chapters :D

Back to top Go down

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Empty Chapter 3!

Post by TracyCook Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:02 am

Mess Of Dressing Rooms

Chapter 3

Leaving Early?

Natsuki glanced herself in the mirror and smirked just a bit, she was beyond content that she had won their little challenge. Though, she knew it was more so the redheads fondness toward her that effected that outcome. She knew that she would probably get yelled at by Mai for the obvious choice, but she didn't care. She sure as hell had fun fighting for it backstage, she thought before blushing at the fresh memory repeating in her mind.

Tracing her lips with her fingers. 'I can't believe that happened… not that I regret it… I don't regret it at all.' With just that final thought, the blunette sighed as she heard Mai hollering at her to get out.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming! God." She muttered.

Deciding to take a spot on the floor in front of the stage Midori sat down, leaning back on her hands as she awaited the beautiful young girl. Her mind was lost somewhere else though at the moment. She was remembering the way that Natsuki tasted against her lips, how soft they were, the way that her skin felt beneath her fingertips. 'God I sure hope that she doesn't regret her first kiss being me… I just hope that it was as enjoyable for her as for me.' Pausing she smirked a bit to herself remembering the way it sounded when her student caught her breath or let out soft moans. 'I'm pretty positive that she did…'

As Natsuki headed out onto the stage, as she was expecting she received catcalls and blushed hard. "Shut up! Quick give me a song so I can get this over with."

Midori smirked as she witnessed the girl she had moments before dressed in the sexy outfit, before putting two fingers in her mouth to whistle loudly before chuckling as she leant back on her hands ready to watch the performance. Green eyes wandering over the other girls' body, she could see every curve, every muscle, every part of her through the suit and a blush came to her cheeks as her mind wandered.

Suddenly feeling eyes on her she turned to see Nao's angry glare in her direction. 'What the hell?' She mouthed in Midori's direction, only to receive a smug grin and a shrug from the older woman before she mouthed back 'she won.'

Natsuki had to use most of her self-control to keep herself from laughing in Nao's face when she saw the disapproval evident by her glare and sighed still waiting for Mai to pick a song. As she thought that this night could not get any better, Mai happened to pick one of her favorite songs. "Snow White Queen" by Evanescence. 'Huh, must be my lucky night… I know I sure was lucky to get close to Midori.' Almost blushing at the thought.

The 'lone wolf' didn't only like her for her looks, she also admired the older woman's positive attitude and determination. Viridian hues flicked over to the front of the stage, sharing a quick smirk with her before anyone else could notice it and then grabbed the microphone.

Introducing herself Natsuki spoke "Alright everyone, take a picture because it's only gonna happen once. Oh, by the way, Nao… you're going to have a 'blast' tonight." She wore an evil grin as she finished her last sentence.

Midori heard the reference to Nao having a blast and an evil smile grew along her face as she remembered the dress that she got to force the younger redhead to wear. Obviously a different kind of force than the way she had forced Natsuki. She didn't even seem to put up hardly any resistance at all. She thought with a smile as she caught the younger girls eyes. There was something special behind those mysterious green eyes, something intriguing and she only hoped she would get a chance to see more of it.

As the song started up, the 'ice queen' started to sing along with the lyrics never missing a beat. She knew the song by heart and she would secretly sing it whenever she was alone. Though-out the song, she would occasionally glance over at Midori and her voice would reach a slight crescendo as if the song were dedicated to the redhead.

The redheads smile widened as she continued to stare at Natsuki as she sang in her beautiful voice, it was almost an unexpected voice of her. Mostly because of her tough exterior and usual resistance to such things. Midori enjoyed seeing the softer side of her, in all reality the younger girl was one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen or known. In every way.

Nao was still furious and sulking, Mikoto was still munching on some food, and Mai was screaming out for Natsuki, like the older redhead usually would be doing but she seemed lost in her thoughts.

As soon as the song ended, Natsuki tossed the microphone to Mai. "Alright your turn… oh and if that roulette wheel picks me again, I'm breaking it." She jokingly threatened the redhead with a smirk before stepping down from the stage, locking gazes with Midori for a moment before sitting in the same seat from earlier.

The blunette looked over at Nao and smirked at her, "Better get ready, spider."

Natsuki's mind eventually wandered back to Midori and the woman's gaze on her through-out the entire song. She really wanted to tease the woman some more. 'Maybe I can when it's her turn…' With the thought of dragging Midori backstage herself in her mind, she vacantly stared up ahead and waited for Mai to start up the roulette wheel.

Midori was a bit upset when Natsuki was finished singing, she had been so caught up in watching her as well as her voice that she hadn't even noticed the song was over. The cheers throughout the room are what brought her back to life, as she too started to join in and cheer. Watching the younger woman jump off of the stage and joke about the roulette wheel caused a smirk to register on her features. She could feel viridian hues on her, and glanced up to catch the younger girls eyes and stare momentarily into them.

Nao let out a loud groan to Natsuki's comment and Midori laughed as she turned to look at the two girls, they never seemed to get along really. Not that she could talk, until recently she never really got along with the two of them either. Not by her choice of course, but now look at them. At the very least her and the blue haired girl seemed to be getting along well now. 'Very well…' She thought blushing, and secretly wishing that she could be closer to the other at the moment.

She didn't know what to make of what they had going on, but the teacher did know that she wanted to explore the possibilities more no matter what they were.

"Midori, it wouldn't really be fair to dress me up in something ridiculous now, Natsuki only had to wear that." Nao growled a bit.

Midori merely smirked in response "Again, that is because Natsuki somehow managed to win against me trying to force her into something cute." As she said this she quickly glanced over at the lounging blunette and gave her a wink before looking back at the younger redhead "You probably won't be as lucky." Hearing the roulette wheel her ears perked up and she turned quickly to watch it as it spun.

Nao was glaring in Natsuki's direction still, and the 'lone wolf' nodded "See Nao, I came prepared… and I bet you didn't." She said with a soft snicker before glancing back at the wheel that was still turning. As she had hoped, the arrow landed on Nao this time and she grinned. "Well, well… good luck, Nao… I am sure you'll need it." She grinned, waving at the younger girl before standing up and heading over to the snack table for a drink.

'Mmmh… I wonder if I could hang out with Midori a bit longer after we're done here.' The biker quietly pondered as she sipped on the punch, just looking up ahead vacantly. Her mind on nothing but her teacher. She was surprised. Surprised that she'd think so much of someone like this, but she wasn't complaining.

Nao's green eyes widened when she witnessed the wheel land on her name, she immediately shouted "No way! Now I'm convinced that you rigged this thing!" As she pointed at Mai who only lifted her hands in a gesture that said she hadn't done anything, though she did have a sneaky grin across her face.

Midori also had a sneaky smile across her own face as she stared in the younger redhead's direction her arms crossed. "Come on missy, time to get you dressed." She stated before standing up and walking over to Nao grabbing her by the shoulder and leading her back stage hoping to actually make Natsuki jealous at the action. Though it was nowhere near as intimate as she had been with the blunette. She didn't like Nao in such ways after all, she only wanted to make Natsuki jealous, it was cute.

"You will love the dress I got picked out for ya." She said dragging her toward back stage.

"Dress?" Nao shouted out as she struggled to get away.

As Midori made her way backstage it took quite a bit of fighting and a little bit of blackmail as the older redhead revealed an embarrassing picture she had taken of the younger girl, in order to get her into the bright pink heart shaped dress.

Natsuki looked up as she heard Nao's protesting cries and smirked… but deep inside, she did suddenly feel a bit jealous. She hid it skillfully though as she gulped down her drink, tossing the empty cup in the trash can and leaning against the wall next to the table, listening to the struggling with a soft chuckle.

It almost felt like they were backstage for too long, even though she knew that Nao was trying to get away evident by the shouting 'get away from me!' The biker marked it off as her jealousy making her impatience rise.

"Mai! Start the song!" Midori shouted, and Mai did as she was told.

The teacher had to give Nao a push out onto the stage telling her "You better sing."

Finally the two came into sight and she burst up laughing at Nao in the hideous pink dress and doubled over, clutching at her stomach with her hand while her other one clutched on her knee, holding herself up. "Ahahahaha! Oh man… it suits you, Nao!" Tears started to well up at the corners of her eyes as Natsuki laughed some more before slowing down and catching her breath.

Midori headed back out to the main room watching and laughing at her masterpiece as she walked toward Natsuki just barely brushing against her, which was only obvious to the two of them as she caught her eyes and smirked. "She wasn't as lucky as you…" She said in mock sadness.

Even though her face was already red from laughing, a blush made it darker when she saw Midori walking in her direction and felt her heartbeats quickening. She swallowed softly, fighting off the urge to press closer against the redhead when she felt the gentle brush of her body against her own and looked over into her eyes. Hearing her comment about Nao not being as lucky Natsuki smirked. "Good… or I'd have to kick her ass." Of course referring to a different type of 'lucky'.

Midori chuckled a bit at Natsuki's obvious jealousy at the thought of Nao ending up as 'lucky' as she herself had. "Hmm… is that jealousy I sense?" The redhead teased the younger girl as she gently brushed against her once more. Wanting more contact with her, but also not wanting to be completely obvious to all of their friends. She didn't think they could handle talking about it yet, her and Natsuki hadn't even talked about it yet.

The 'lone wolf' scowled a bit, and almost growled as she huffed, blushing and muttering softly under her breath, "You know the answer…" With that she crossed her arms across her chest and looked back at Nao on stage with an agitated look on her face as she screeched out the lyrics.

Laughing a bit under her breath Midori watched in amusement as Natsuki growled in response to her question and mumbled about her knowing the answer. She did know the answer, and she found it awfully cute that the beautiful girl was so worked up over such things. She enjoyed teasing her as well as making her jealous because it got her to react like this.

Glancing back up the teachers green eyes took in Nao's performance, she wasn't trying and due to that she was practically screaming out her song, and her face was very flustered from the outfit no doubt. Chuckling Midori decided to annoy both Natsuki as well as Nao as she shouted "Woohoo! Work that dress cutie!" A large smile on her lips as she said it. The girl on stage scowled even more so as she squinted angrily at the other redhead.

"Damn Nao, don't break our eardrums!" Natsuki shouted out as she winced. She knew that Nao was not a very good singer… not when she was agitated.

Nao took the comment as an invitation to glare and scream even louder into the microphone, this caused even the older redhead to cringe a bit at the sound. It definitely wasn't a pleasant one.

Forgetting the cutie comment completely, or trying to, to the best of her ability the younger girl quietly shuffled a bit closer to Midori, still leaning against the wall. Everyone else seemed not to notice them and she was relieved for that. She knew that she and Midori would never hear the end of it if any of the others knew what was going on.

With the thought of Midori singing in the dress of her choice stuck in mind, Natsuki smirked lightly and hoped that the wheel would pick her next. That thought was just enough to get her heated up again and she shifted a bit as she felt a certain heat and wetness pooling down below again.

Midori felt her student shuffle a bit closer to her and couldn't help but smile as she glanced in her direction, the other woman seemed to have something going on in her mind. 'Must be pleasant.' She noted as she noticed the look of desire that crossed the blunette's face as well as the light blush staining her cheeks and the way that she shifted uncomfortably.

"Outfit a bit uncomfortable?" She leant over whispering in a teasing voice against Natsuki's ear, knowing very well that by the looks of things it was a completely different source of discomfort.

Fortunately, Natsuki was too distracted to notice Nao's voice going up to a painful crescendo but if there was anything that could snap her back to reality, it was Midori at the moment as she felt warm breath against her ear and blinked. A hot blush spread down her face, hearing the remark about her outfit she turned her gaze to literally glare at her teacher, which failed as her eyes held a somewhat seductive gleam in them as she looked back into the woman's eyes.

Certain that everyone else wasn't watching them, the biker whispered back huskily, "Quite… but I was hoping I could wait till your turn, so you could help me take it off…" She smirked.

Hearing Natsuki's response to her teasing Midori blushed a bright red as she thought about helping the beautiful girl out of the outfit she had helped her into. Her eyes were slightly glazed over with lust at the thought as she stared into the other's green seductive ones, shuddering a bit at the sound of her deep and husky voice.

"Oh god…" Was all that she could say in response as she thought to herself 'oh god… oh god! I don't know if I can handle that without getting overwhelmed and carried away…'

Nao finished her song with a loud and obnoxious shout before throwing the mic down and heading back stage to quickly change back into her old clothes. When she returned to the front room, Mai had already started up the roulette again.

Midori's heart started to beat even faster as she hoped that it would be her next, she wanted time alone with Natsuki again. Suddenly she remembered their agreement and her smile grew as she slowly reached over toward the younger girl, trailing the tips of her fingers along her wrist as everyone's attention was focused on the wheel.

The loud feedback from Nao shouting into the microphone and throwing it down to the floor caused Natsuki to wince a bit. The pain quickly faded when she felt warm fingers ghosting over her wrist and she gulped softly. Locking her fervent gaze with Midori's, she turned her hand and lightly traced her fingertips along her palm.

As the redhead waited eagerly for her turn she giggled just a bit hearing Natsuki's soft gulp as she raked her fingernails over her wrist, though the younger girl quickly turned the tables and started to run her fingers along the palm of Midori's hand. This caused her to shiver at the contact and she barely closed her eyes. It tickled, but it felt good at the same time.

Luckily for them, since Midori was standing in front of her and her back turned to everyone else they couldn't see what was going on between them. Why lucky? Because apparently, she was wrapped up in being so close to the woman, the wheel had already landed on its next target… which was Midori. Mai was the first to call out to Midori informing her that it was her turn and hearing that made Natsuki grin.

Suddenly Mai's voice snapped her out of the little world she was growing to love with Natsuki and back into the real world as she announced that it was her turn. Midori turned around to face the crowd dropping the younger girls' hand, though immediately missing the contact afterward. She started to walk toward the back stage before turning to glance in Natsuki's direction.

All that Natsuki really wanted to do was grab the woman and pull her out to somewhere more private and take her till they both were spent. Those feelings startled her for a minute before she regained her composure, almost pouting when Midori dropped her hand.

In a teasing voice the redhead said "I think I'll just sing in this." Winking, she hoped that the blue haired girl would take the hint and step in to remind her of their deal.

Viridian hues watched the older woman with avid interest, a sly grin across her face but then she heard the woman saying she'd sing in the current outfit she was in. "Oh no, you don't!"

Pulling away from the wall, a determined look in her eyes Natsuki strode over to her. "You owe me for that pink dress!" Grabbing the woman's wrist, she pulled her back stage, hearing the laughter from all of their friends.

Feeling the younger girls' strong grip on her hand she tried to protest, though she didn't really have it in her as she felt her heart speeding up in anticipation of what she wanted and needed. "Really? But I didn't even make you wear it!" The redhead whined, putting on a show for the other girls who were now laughing loudly as Natsuki dragged her backstage by the wrist. The eagerness on the beautiful girls face was almost too much for her to handle let alone what could happen when they reached the back room.

As soon as they were alone again, the blunette pushed Midori up against the nearest wall and crushed their lips together, softly nibbling and suckling at her lower lip as she forced her tongue into her mouth for another devouring kiss. Sparks flew behind her closed eyes as she held the woman's wrists against the wall with her own hands.

Once the two were alone again the teacher didn't get a chance to tease or say anything as she was immediately pushed up against the wall and locked in an intense kiss with Natsuki. She let out a loud moan, due to her surprise as well as the passion that was flowing throughout her body, she wanted to taste even more of the girl, feel more of her. 'I sure hope no one heard that… gosh… how embarrassing.' She thought blushing.

Midori let out softer moans trying her hardest to control herself as the other girl nipped and sucked at her bottom lip before forcing her tongue deep inside of her own mouth. The taste intoxicating her again as she ran her own tongue against the younger woman's waging war with her own.

'Intoxicating' was all she could think as she heard the historian moan. It blew her mind away… she was used to hearing the woman's cheery tone but this moan… it was just. 'God.' Slowly, she pulled away, her eyes hazy as she subconsciously licked her own lips like a wolf would after finishing its prey. In the back of her head, she was having thoughts of going home with the woman tonight and she'd be all hers.

The older of the two wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted all that she knew was she missed the contact, even pouting a bit as the other pulled away and started going through the box.

"And now…" Natsuki started with a sly smirk, "For your outfit, you're gonna wear what Nao wore that night I sung in that pink nightmare of a dress." Oh, she was going to enjoy this. A lot. Remembering that the dress was quite revealing, the thought of it being on Midori nearly gave her a nosebleed.

"Hmmm…" She mumbled as she crossed her arms and watched as Natsuki teased about what she would be wearing, Midori's eyes widened as she recalled the night that she made Nao dress up in quite a revealing outfit.

Blushing she protested "B-but it's so revealing… not to mention she is smaller than me in many areas… meaning it will be even more revealing."

As if she wasn't already aroused enough by the thought of forcing Midori into the dress and the heated kiss, the woman's comment about the dress being even more revealing on her made her blush hard at the thought.

Realizing that her current protest wasn't going to work the redhead instead smirked deciding to try and trick the younger woman into not making her wear such a revealing outfit. Using her jealousy against her she spoke in a slightly sing-song voice. "Do you really want all of those eyes out there on my exposed body?"

Natsuki's eyes widened in horror hearing the part about the other's eyes on Midori. She let out a soft growl, hating the thought of someone else other than herself ogling the woman up on stage and tossed the dress quickly.

Midori couldn't hold back her giggle as she watched green eyes widen in obvious horror at the thought of anyone else, or everyone else in the room seeing her in a rather revealing outfit. She found the jealousy to be adorable, though she was much too caught up in thought about what she wanted to do with Natsuki after the party portion of the night was over. She was almost certain there would be too much tension between the two to just shrug it off and go their own ways after all of this.

"Hmn…aha I know! Mai's old uniform." She smirked and grabbed the blue police uniform with the short skirt. "There… no one would be having the same thoughts as I do about you in this one…" She muttered huskily, looking back into Midori's eyes. "Now… strip and put this on. Or will I have to do it?" The blunette almost didn't recognize her own voice. It sounded way too seductive and she knew Midori was the cause of it.

The older woman's ears perked up as she mentioned wearing the police outfit, she knew that it was still a bit embarrassing, but she was sure that she could pull it off and look amazing in it. "Hmm. That's more like it." She said catching the younger girls eyes with her own as she heard her tell her to strip.

Midori's mischievous smile only grew at the question and she raised a finger to her chin "Well…" Pretending to think about it as she watched knowing that the biker was losing her patience as she made her wait. "It would only be fair if you helped me considering I helped you." She said in a low husky voice, her stomach already doing flips as she thought of Natsuki's hands on her body. 'God I'm in deep… I just want her… all of her…' She thought to herself blushing a bit, it wasn't often she let people get the best of her like this.

Natsuki started to squirm a bit, noticing that the outfit was starting to become a bit uncomfortable due to the overwhelming heat radiating from her body and she quickly reached behind her to unzip it. With a satisfied sigh when she felt the cool air hit her back, she pulled the top of the suit off, letting it drape around her waist and smirked at Midori. Though, the smirk quickly faded when the younger girl gently chewed on her lower lip, hearing the husky voice.

A blush filled the teacher's cheeks as green eyes glanced down the younger girl's gorgeous neck, over her chest and down her toned stomach eagerly awaiting more to be shown. Watching Natsuki biting on her own lower lip caused her blush to deepen and her desire to grow as she felt her legs shake a bit from how badly she wanted the other girl in the moment.

"Hmmn… good point…" The blunette retorted, moving closer to Midori after dropping the outfit on the floor next to her.

When the beautiful girl dropped the rest of the outfit on the floor beside her, Midori swallowed hard allowing her eyes to travel the length of her body, over her panties and down her thighs, before her attention was brought back up to her face as she became very close to her own body.

She reached for the bottom of Midori's red tank top, blushing lightly. The reason she was blushing was because, well… seeing how the woman was… well-developed in the chest. Enough said.

Leaning in even closer, Natsuki pressed a soft kiss at her neck and tugged on the tank to, pulling it off slowly just so that she could graze her fingernails up her sides lightly on purpose. Once removed she tossed the cloth back over her shoulder.

Trying to catch her breath was proving to be an impossible act as she felt Natsuki's soft fingers brushing against the bottom of her tank top, touching the heated skin there. Biting down on her own bottom lip the older woman waited anxiously as the other girl kissed down gently against her neck. "Mmmm…" She let out a moan at the contact as her body ached to feel more which she was granted as Natsuki pulled her top over her head, gently running her fingernails over the sensitive flesh there.

Unable to control herself at that point, her gaze fell down to the redheads' chest and she blushed harder.

She squirmed a bit under the younger woman's touch, letting out soft sighs and moans at every single touch, her eyes falling closed for a moment. When she felt the younger girl stop she opened her eyes to see her staring down at her chest and blushing brightly.

"See something you like?" Midori teased a smirk forming across her face.

Clearing her throat Natsuki quickly moved her hands to undo her pants and push them down. She was really tempted to tease Midori by letting her hand caress her thighs as she pushed the pants down, but she knew they both would probably lose their self-control and end up in a tangled mess of passion on the floor.

The older of the two heard Natsuki clear her throat and watched as she took her pants off, a bit disappointed at how little contact there was, though she knew that neither of them could handle anymore right now. 'It's probably the best I don't think that the girls would appreciate walking in on what I'd have in mind.'

"God, you are going to have to come back to my place after a night like tonight." Midori mumbled under her breath, her voice deep and husky and dripping with need as well as passion.

Natsuki silently agreed with the woman, obviously not having missed one single sound or comment that her teacher had made. She knew that she had to go with her back to her place… and crawl into her bed then… ah. Blushing at the fact that Midori's addictive sounds had became a little fetish of hers, she swallowed thickly and made away with the pants. Tossing them aside carelessly as well.

Fighting the urge to kiss the woman's thigh, the blue haired woman pulled back slightly and looked up at her again, smirking. She then grabbed the police uniform and helped her step into the skirt, urging her to hold onto her shoulders so that she wouldn't stumble over in the state she was in. She knew that Midori was being just as overwhelmed by her desires as she herself.

Watching the beautiful girl get the police uniform she smiled knowing that she was going to look stunning in the outfit, self-confidence not being something that she lacked in most situations. The redhead placed her hands on Natsuki's shoulders as she pulled the skirt up over her hips, keeping herself stable she whimpered just a bit as the younger woman didn't do anything more than that.

Midori knew that it was ridiculous for her to want anything more here, she just couldn't help but want her, to need her. Her legs felt like they were going to give out by the time Natsuki wrapped the jacket around her shoulders, and she nearly fell when the younger girl made contact with her inner thigh.

With the jacket in hand, Natsuki stood up till she was eye to eye with her and wrapped the jacket around her shoulders. Unable to resist another tease anymore, she leaned in closer and snaked a hand down onto the redheads inner thigh, raking her fingernails up it slowly.

"Oh god." She breathed out when the blunette's fingernails started to rake up her thigh, she blushed wishing she would continue upwards and take her right then and there.

"Mmm… Maybe if you behave tonight, Mai would let us leave early…" She emphasized with a kiss on the older woman's neck below her ear and then pulled back to wink at her. "Go ahead and button up, I'll see you on stage." She grinned and moved back to go and grab her own jeans and t-shirt, putting them on.

She felt Natsuki's hot breath against her ear as she whispered huskily against it the comment about Mai maybe letting them go home early. Her heart sped up as she knew why the beautiful girl would want to leave earlier.

"Mmm.. I will definitely have to behave." Midori responded with a smirk before letting out the softest of moans when she felt soft lips against her neck. The redhead pouted just a bit when the 'lone wolf' pulled away, and told her to button up, before getting dressed and leaving the room.

As Natsuki walked out into the main room she nodded at Mai's questioning look, before taking a seat on the small couch behind everyone, but she still had a clear view of the stage. She certainly wasn't going to miss a minute of this. Sliding her hands down the pockets of her ripped jeans, she reclined on the couch.

Letting out a breath the redhead tried her hardest to calm her nerves as she headed out onto the stage and Mai started her song. It was 'If I can't Have You.' From Kelly Clarkson, the song fit with what she was feeling, and was quite upbeat so as she started to sing the song she danced a little promiscuously. Her body still quite revealed in the cop uniform.

The minute that Midori stepped out, she could hear Mai saying that it was a good choice while giggling. Her viridian hues were locked on her the entire time, from the door to the stage. Her lips twitched up into a smirk, hearing the upbeat song. 'So perfect for her.' Not only did it match her upbeat personality, she would also have a good sight of the woman dancing along to the beats.

The blunette's eyes raked down over the older woman's body intensely, taking in the curves and the exposed legs as much as she could before flicking them back up to her face. She could feel her mouth go dry for the hundredth time this evening and darted her tongue out, moistening her lips. 'This is amazing… the way that I feel… and how close I have gotten to her… I might sound crazy for thinking this, let alone saying it… but what if it's fate… I know they say that love at first sight could happen… but still.'

Midori continued to dance to the song as she sang and walked along the stage, when the corus came on she pointed out into the crowd intentionally pointing in Natsuki's direction as she did so.

Nao who was sitting back on the couch she had been on earlier wore a curious and slightly confused look as she glanced between the teacher and her fellow student. Midori's green eyes were focused on the beautiful blue haired girl reclining on the couch, and she could tell that the other's eyes were on her as well. Also, she caught the way that the older woman blushed a bit as Natsuki ran her eyes over her body. "hmm…"

This feeling that Midori was feeling was so new to her, the way that she reacted to the younger girl. She hadn't ever felt anything like this, not even with the professor. He was much more of an admiration. Not that she didn't admire the blunette, she did there was just something more.

Finally the song came to a close and she smirked out to the audience. "Thankyou thankyou! I will be signing autographs at the end of the night." The historian added in a joking voice before she headed back stage again, now getting nervous as the night started to come to a close. 'I highly doubt that the night is even close to being over though… not if I have any say in it.'

Remembering that she had invited Natsuki back to her place, Midori smiled to herself as she thought about the beautiful girl she was starting to genuinely care for. It was much more than physical attraction, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it, it was something she liked and would in time figure out.

Natsuki did notice the puzzled glances from Nao but ignored it. She knew Nao's curiosity wouldn't last long, knowing the younger girl's habits of 'punishing' older men and stealing money would get her off track… but then again, she wasn't a HiME anymore. Slightly worried, the blunette kept her cool and watched the older woman, chuckling a bit when Midori said she'd give out autographs later and smirked. 'She could give me an autograph… a much more personal one…'

Finally changed back into her normal outfit the teacher walked out receiving a few cheers and congratulations from Mai, she stopped to talk to them all for a moment, if only to make it less obvious that she only had eyes for one girl in the room.

Heading toward the couch she sown beside Mai, feeling Nao's eyes on her she turned and smirked at her. "Hey don't be upset with me because I rocked the house while you only made our eardrums bleed." Midori then turned her attention back to Natsuki. "Natsuki!"

Quietly watching the older woman chatting with the other girls, she grabbed her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. 'Hm… kind of late. Maybe I could make up an excuse of having an emergency then Mai would let me go.'

Flipping the phone shut, she shoved it down into her pocket and sat up, stretching her arms back till her back was arched, groaning a bit in satisfaction at the feeling and leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees. She let out a laugh, hearing Midori's witty remark to Nao and smirked her gaze moving back to Midori when she heard her name being called. 'Man… I like it when she says my name… is that bad?'

"So how'd ya like the show?" She asked adding a wink toward the blunette for emphasis.

Due to certain thoughts of a woman screaming her name out left her shuddering in pleasure inwardly, Natsuki grinned. "Oh, it was much better… thanks for making my ears feel better after Nao's wailing." She chuckled when she heard Nao say something like 'go to hell, mutt.' And stood up.

Midori laughed as she heard Natsuki's clever remark, as well as Nao's angry response to said remark. She loved annoying the young redhead, though just for the fun of it and because it was easy to do. The teacher had noticed a little suspicion in Nao's green eyes, but she honestly wasn't completely apposed to the idea of them all knowing they were a… "whatever."

She only wanted the chance to actually figure it all out before then. "Well, thank you." She said as she glanced over at the beautiful girl thinking to herself. 'I will have to thank you a little more personally soon.'

"Mai… since I am done with my song, there's an important task I need to attend… mind if I leave early?" She waited for an answer, hopeful. Fortunately, Mai was kind enough and nodded, letting Natsuki off the hook.

"Alright, thanks for the invitation… was loads of fun… except for the eardrum breaking part." She smirked and hugged Mai good night before stealing a glance at Midori while no one was looking and winking at her. After bidding her friends good night, she headed for the exit and towards the parking lot to her motorcycle.

The older woman's ears perked up as she heard Natsuki ask Mai for permission to leave due to an important task. 'Hmmm… I wonder what that task could be?' She thought chuckling a bit under her breath as she watched. Mai agreed to let her go and the wink in her direction didn't go unnoticed. Blushing a bit she took that as her cue to get out of there as well.

Though, Midori wasn't as sneaky as the blunette when it came to lying to get out of situations, also she didn't feel obligated to stay because no one had officially invited her aside from Natsuki.

A few moments after the young girl had made her way out to the parking lot Midori stood to her feet stretching her body before saying "Hmmm It's sure getting lat, I have a thesis to work on and homework to grade." She lied more than obviously, not one to choose homework over a party. Throwing in a yawn for good measure she added "Sorry Mai, If I were drinking I would definitely still be wide awake, but I have some stuff to do. Thanks for letting me crash and 'make' this party!"

Waving at them all she headed toward the parking lot. Her mind not concerned with the confused looks, or the obvious doubt in their eyes, but only focused on Natsuki waiting for her.

As Natsuki was walking through the parking lot with her hands snuggled in the pockets of her jeans, she looked up at the night sky and noticed the stars were bright tonight along with the moon. The biker gave off a small smile and leaned against her motorcycle, obviously waiting for Midori since she had no clue of where the woman lived… if the other still wanted her to come back to her place, that is.

Either way, she didn't want to end the night without seeing the beautiful older woman once more. With her gaze fixated on the stars up above, her thoughts started to plague her mind. Thoughts of what to do with Midori and questions concerning of what to do if Nao found out.

She knew that Nao liked blackmail so she had to be more careful from now on… but the thought of having Midori in her arms or rather being under her chased the worries away as she blushed. Letting forth a soft groan, she shook her head and looked back across the parking lot and wondered what Midori's excuse was, somewhat amused at the thought. She knew everyone would be surprised, but she couldn't really blame Midori.

She was certain the other wanted to get out of there and get some quality time with her just as much as she did. It couldn't be denied at all, remember the heated moments in the backstage room. 'I wish tomorrow would hurry so I can turn 18… I wouldn't feel so bad. I don't want Midori to get in trouble… I don't think I'd forgive myself if she did. After all, we all can't help our feelings…'

M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R M O D R

End Chapter 3

Authors Note: That was a lot longer than I had expected it to be. :/ and I am sleepy and have class at 8 am, so I need to get some rest instead of write a long authors note. BUT I sure hope to get some feedback for this chapter and I would love to write the next if I do!

It does get steamy so you are warned. Haha :p anyway, I will add the next chapter most likely tomorrow.

-Tracy Cook

TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 am

*Squees and reads carefully* Ohohoho~ >:3

This is such an interesting, (and steamy) pairing!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:35 pm

TRACY! HOLY CRAP! I finished reading all three chapters before going to bed last night (printers, gotta love em.') and I have so much to say (good things)!!! >_< When I come back from work, it's review time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Your fanfic reminded me of how much I truly love Midori as a character. With Shizuru, there's a lot of forceful flirting going on. While it's quite delicious, it tends to repeat itself. Midori's actions are unpredictable. She's intelligent one second, and a complete ditz the next.

I'm also impressed with how you explained Shizuru's departure. It has somewhat of a realistic edge to it. Japan is known for arranged marriages and it does separate potential lovers. All is not lost once Natsuki and Midori get together it seems...

I relate so much to Midori here. I don't think she had any major concerns about her age in the anime series, but reading...

"She missed the days with her friends partying and singing and dancing, perhaps it wasn't her age she missed but only good friends to enjoy time with like she had back then."

...is so true.

The chemistry between these two is like a blossoming flower. Reading Natsuki's inner thoughts, warming up to Midori makes her think "what have I been missing all this time!"

You made me so happy in Chapter 2 with an unofficial sequel to Episode 16. XD

The scene where Natsuki receives her first official kiss was so incredibly detailed. I have trouble dragging out kissing scenes in my fanfiction, but you executed it so nicely.

Epic win for Mai for liking "Snow White Queen" by Evanescence XD

I have a feeling Nao's curiosity won't be shrugged off that easily. The girl can practically sense Natsuki and Midori's powerful love aura. I predict she will uncover something between the two, but that's just me. ^_~ I dunno what harm it would do. Midori is the same age as me, yet hooking up with a 17 year old shouldn't matter. Females can get away with that. If Midori were a guy, well then...

natsuki - A Mess Of Dressing Rooms Midori/Natsuki fanfic  Nurse_10 : EVERYONE JUST LOSES THEIR MINDS!

Looking forward to the next chapter, Tracy. ^_~ Deliver soon!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next