Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE!

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! Empty ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:45 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT! GRANDE CHIE

Preorders are now open for the ENTIRE Mai-HiME/Otome franchise on Blu-Ray! All three DVD/Blu-Ray sets will be released on January 9th, 2018. But! You can order them all today! Below are descriptions from FUNimation's official website, beautiful screen shots of the box art for each set (front and back covers) and a click directly taking you to FUNimation's site so you can preorder away!

My-Hime: The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo

Mai Tokiha thought she had enough trouble in life between taking care of her ailing brother and transferring to a new school. But when she saves a mysterious girl wielding a sword, everything changes. A power awakens within her and she becomes a HiME, a battle princess! But she’s not alone with this power—eleven other girls share her fate, and the burden is a heavy one.

ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-him10
ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-him11

CLICK TO PREORDER HiME!

My-Otome: The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo

While traveling the world in search of her mother, Arika Yumemiya stumbles upon Windbloom Kingdom where a new dream awaits her. Here, the academy of Garderobe turns girls into powerful warriors known as Otome—and Arika wants in! But becoming an Otome could be more than she bargained for. Dangers and secrets await as she chases her new destiny!

ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-oto10
ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-oto11

CLICK ME TO PREORDER OTOME!

My-Hime My-Otome Zwei + My-Otome Sifr - OVA Collection - BD/DVD Combo

Discover more about the power of Otome in two exciting OVAs. After the battle of Windbloom, Arika and her friends face another threat when a strange new creature appears. In the sub-only prequel, catch a new story where the powers of HiME and Otome combine, and Arika and Nina’s mothers have their own adventure!

ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-oto12
ANNOUNCEMENT! FUNimation Preorders for My-HiME and My-Otome Blu-Rays are HERE! My-oto13

CLICK ME TO PREORDER ZWEI AND 0: S.ifr!

---

I have preordered copies for myself, including the two winners of our recent two fanart contests on Mai-Multiverse deviantART. Future contests will have the Blu Ray sets as prizes, so find us on deviantART! I will be doing renovation work on our group sometime this week to set up the next contest!

Special thanks to FUNimation for FINALLY releasing Mai-HiME/Otome on the ultimate format! Hug What are you waiting for?! BRING HOME MAI, ARIKA AND THE REST OF THE GANG TODAY!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down