Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

2 posters

Go down

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  Empty ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

I didn't know where to post this, so I made a new thread here. Feel free to remove it to its correct thread. I would rather it in the right thread if there is one for random anime collection of series other than the Mai-Series. :3

So since at some point as early as last year, I started building on my Magic Knight Rayearth collection. It took this long to get what I am about to show below because of some of the prices for this stuff here in the Great White North lol.

Well, without further ado! Here's what I got so far for the Magic Knight Rayearth series!! ~

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  GLwkZ2I

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  Sydo2QJ

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  7hTtm46

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  3T5swcO

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  KIBjPOC

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  D36zFDl

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  Mv9VtFB

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  0IgkEbYh

Items I would still like to get would be the statues for Umi and Fuu. The Neko Hikaru figurine. The Remastered Season 1, except for some reason I can never get it to ship over to CA properly from overseas? And a Mokona plush! ... <.< Not.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  Empty Re: ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 pm

- Thread moved HiME

WOW! JUST...WOW! As you already know, I love Magic Knight Rayearth, too! And you certainly have outdid me by getting the Blu-Ray set! How is the quality?!

The replica of Hikaru's song is just awesome! *_* It'll make up for not having Mikoto's Miroku...for now! LOL! Great collection, Mikoto-chan! Thank you so much for sharing!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:37 am

Thanks! :3

The sword is one of my favorite items right now in the collection, despite it not necessarily being as sturdy as I had imagined. It is still a great display item, and can be held firmly for cosplay photos and such. :D

The Quality for the BD is actually Quite Good. I watched all of it, both seasons, the day it arrived. And I was stunned by the vibrancy and brightness of its color overs. The Subtitles are also clear and attractive to the eye when reading. It's an overly all Great set, except they took out the original English OP for season 1, which I like, but there's a chance it may be in the first seasons special features. :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 pm

My Mai-series and The Slayers collection :3

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  J03gCKw

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  PdJSUKS
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:My Mai-series and The Slayers collection :3

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  J03gCKw

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!  PdJSUKS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! devious devious devious YOU GOT THE MAI-HIME, MAI-OTOME AND MAI-OTOME ZWEI AND SIFR BLU RAYS!!!! FANTASTIC COLLECTION, MIKOTO!!! SLAYERS, TOO! I only own Revolution and Evolution-R from FUNimation. The original, Next and Try are on the original DVDs released by Central Park Media! Haha! I've never watched the set from FUNimation, so I'm not sure if they made the picture quality better than Central Park's or not.

Love your collection so much, Mikoto! You even held on to the Bandai Entertainment Mai-HiME/Otome sets! Miss Maria YOU ARE FULL OF GRACE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! devious devious devious YOU GOT THE MAI-HIME, MAI-OTOME AND MAI-OTOME ZWEI AND SIFR BLU RAYS!!!! FANTASTIC COLLECTION, MIKOTO!!! SLAYERS, TOO! I only own Revolution and Evolution-R from FUNimation. The original, Next and Try are on the original DVDs released by Central Park Media! Haha! I've never watched the set from FUNimation, so I'm not sure if they made the picture quality better than Central Park's or not.

Love your collection so much, Mikoto! You even held on to the Bandai Entertainment Mai-HiME/Otome sets! Miss Maria YOU ARE FULL OF GRACE!

Oh yes! The moment I caught wind of the Mai-series releasing on BD I almost immediately went out and pre-ordered the collection. The Mai-series continues to be a very special series from my childhood so I pretty much gotta own everything for it. The same goes for series like Ranma, Sailor Moon, and Magic Knight Rayearth. And of course I had to hang on to the original Bandai Entertainment copies of the Mai-series as well because of how valuable they are to me personally. I'm proud to be among the fans of the series that owns the entire DVD/BD collection! :'D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:32 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Oh yes! The moment I caught wind of the Mai-series releasing on BD I almost immediately went out and pre-ordered the collection. The Mai-series continues to be a very special series from my childhood so I pretty much gotta own everything for it. The same goes for series like Ranma, Sailor Moon, and Magic Knight Rayearth. And of course I had to hang on to the original Bandai Entertainment copies of the Mai-series as well because of how valuable they are to me personally. I'm proud to be among the fans of the series that owns the entire DVD/BD collection! :'D

Flirt You deserve a blue rose from Major Hallard, Mikoto! Are you a member on Crunchyroll by any chance? If you haven't heard, FUNimation gave Crunchyroll the rights to stream Mai-HiME recently! You should hop on there, rate each episode a solid 5 stars and comment on your favorite scene. For support reasons. HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

Flirt You deserve a blue rose from Major Hallard, Mikoto! Are you a member on Crunchyroll by any chance? If you haven't heard, FUNimation gave Crunchyroll the rights to stream Mai-HiME recently! You should hop on there, rate each episode a solid 5 stars and comment on your favorite scene. For support reasons. HiME

*Accepts the blue rose!* Thank you. :D Oh that's so cool! I know Crunchyroll also has rights to streaming Slayers as well! That's so awesome that the Mai-Series will be on CR! I'll definitely support the series any way I can by giving it the top rating and commenting on each episode. Thanks for informing me of this! ^_^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down