Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:I happen to really love Yahoo!Japan (it's very addicting)

No kidding. :) Thanks for sharing your upcoming collection. The Griffon Natsuki is one I've always wanted and I had a chance to get it, but I ran into something better (that needs assembly).

You got lucky with the Natsuki Kruger and Shizuru Viola robe figures from Mai-Otome. How much did this person want?

5000 yen for the auction. I do know that with the shopping service shipping to the states, the wire fee, and the commission fee, it was $91 altogether.

Yesterday I bought the Bandai gashapon set of six (the one that has Shizuru in school uniform) for about 800 yen. There are still some other things I have my eye on, but I'll keep those to myself until later. :)
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:5000 yen for the auction. I do know that with the shopping service shipping to the states, the wire fee, and the commission fee, it was $91 altogether.

Yesterday I bought the Bandai gashapon set of six (the one that has Shizuru in school uniform) for about 800 yen. There are still some other things I have my eye on, but I'll keep those to myself until later. :)

With my auction partner, I can avoid all the fees. Thank goodness, because I'm used to the idea of paying the set price that I won it for. @_@

I have that one!

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Mai%20hime%20gashapon

Nao not included. XD

:D Sure thing, Rachy. Looks like you ARE a super serious collector after all. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:5000 yen for the auction. I do know that with the shopping service shipping to the states, the wire fee, and the commission fee, it was $91 altogether.

With my auction partner, I can avoid all the fees. Thank goodness, because I'm used to the idea of paying the set price that I won it for. @_@

I have that one!

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Mai%20hime%20gashapon

Nao not included. XD

:D Sure thing, Rachy. Looks like you ARE a super serious collector after all. ;p

I don't really mind the fees, to be honest. I really like the service and the care they use in packaging everything.

And pfft... have you looked at my thread on the Simoun forum, Luu? I've got all sorts of stuff from the series now. Simoun just didn't have figures, so I missed out on that and I love my figure collection that I do have. It's nice to be able to buy figures again.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

Received all the previous figures I mentioned that would be here by Christmas. It was a wonderful early gift to me :) Can anyone help me with some of the different poses for the Atelier Sai figures? I saved the images from 1999.co.jp to use as reference, but I can always use others!

Yesterday I won an auction for a 1/10 GoodSmile Natsuki, and there's an auction ending tomorrow that I've got my eye on.

Also, Luu... in my box I also had some new Simoun stuff, namely some new settei that directly relates to the PS2 game. It was mostly info sheets of text, but there are design pages that make me believe that Aaeru and Neviril were to be designed differently. Neviril's design looks close to her manga one, and Aaeru's is one of her used on a cover of one of the light novels.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Received all the previous figures I mentioned that would be here by Christmas. It was a wonderful early gift to me :) Can anyone help me with some of the different poses for the Atelier Sai figures? I saved the images from 1999.co.jp to use as reference, but I can always use others!

I have the Shizuru Atelier figure! Can I see the reference pics first?

Chibi Rachy wrote:Yesterday I won an auction for a 1/10 GoodSmile Natsuki

Another beautiful figure! I have the Mai Tokiha version. I do have Natsuki, but she's reserved for the 2nd place winner of our dA contest. lol

Chibi Rachy wrote:Also, Luu... in my box I also had some new Simoun stuff, namely some new settei that directly relates to the PS2 game. It was mostly info sheets of text, but there are design pages that make me believe that Aaeru and Neviril were to be designed differently. Neviril's design looks close to her manga one, and Aaeru's is one of her used on a cover of one of the light novels.[/size]

I remember you telling me about the settei on the chat. Have you scanned them yet? I'm gonna post more quotes on the Simoun Forum later.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I have the Shizuru Atelier figure! Can I see the reference pics first?

Well first I'll share an image of my own figures. The pose that Shizuru is in is from the reference shot. Same with Natsuki.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Img_6710

I got the references from here: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10051044a2/20/6 and here: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10051045a2/20/7

Also, while I'm at it, I won some more figures XD This time a limited edition Haruka (I know this because of her barrel color) and a Shizuru with naginata. I'm not sure if she's the limited edition, since for her it's known by the color of her panties and you can't see that in the image XD It looks like I could have everything within less than two weeks so I could then share an updated picture. 2 of the 3 auctions are on their way to the US, and the last should be shipped today.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I remember you telling me about the settei on the chat. Have you scanned them yet? I'm gonna post more quotes on the Simoun Forum later.

I haven't scanned in the new settei yet. I've held off because once they're scanned they have to be organized into my settei books. Ignore what I said in my previous post about them being for PS2 because I do believe they are the original ideas for Simoun's anime instead. The ages are different. Aaeru is 15 and Neviril is 17... my new idea is that the original anime ideas were more based off the manga...I think Aaeru was 15 there. It's too bad you didn't do any of the Christmas challenge...I have some Dominura settei that I dunno if you have...
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 am

Got some new stuff to add to my old stuff:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 2whickk

Otome boxset with the Akane volume sitting out. I'm not sure why.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 2em34mc

Zwei DVD, and Dr. Nikolai Stephanovich Sokolov looking like Volgin's English butler.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 1z5uf78

Tree of Fate artbook.

That's all for now.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm envious of the Tree of Fate artbook.

Nice pics, Abicion. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

chibi rachy, kagura and the prince have the best stuff. <3333
i should take pictures of my nao resin model -grin-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I am back with more stuff! A lot more actually. And this isn't all. I still have 4 more figures in storage with my shopping service right now, but they are smallish I think. Anyway, here's the group shot of my new stuff:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6834

But of course, it's much better to see it all closer up, so let's begin!

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6839

Here's the first part of my Bandai gashapon figures- Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto, and Midori. Mikoto isn't holding her claymore cause it was bent out of the package (brand new) so I'm trying to fix that. Mai was also a pain in the neck to put together. I still couldn't get all of her rings to STAY PUT. It was ridiculous.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6855

And here's the other two- Shizuru and Shiho. All of the gashapon figures have a bit of tack on the bottom of the base to keep them standing if they are jarred...my cat prefers to jump on the desk from time to time.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6840

Here's my limited edition Shizuru (because her panties are black). She's pretty beat up and the seller paired her with another figure, just to get rid of her. You can't really tell in the pic, but her string part of her naginata is held on by a piece of blue sticky tack and her naginata is secured in her right hand by a piece of tack as well. Now, I don't go about putting sticky tack on my figures, but she's damaged. She has a lot of paint rubbed off. Her hands have paint from the naginata on them, and it's on her hair a bit too. The naginata is spotted in some areas. Therefore, I wasn't against putting tack on her. I love the figure, despite these defects.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6851

This is my limited edition Haruka (because her barrel is brown, and not red). She was with the Shizuru figure. She is very much brand new, and one of my favorites. BARREL SMASH! "I took on a tank. What makes you think barrels are any trouble?"

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 IMG_6853

And finally, here's my Good Smile Natsuki. She was brand new out of the box as well.

That would be all I have for now. I'll make another post when I get the other set of figures.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

T_T Bye bye Dominura settei. I'll do anything to have them!!!

*sigh* Anyway, cool pics! I'm impressed with your collection lately (thanks for the compliment btw, Megan. ;p ). The gashapon are a huge pain in the ass, it was a lot of work to get them standing just right. When you see my new photos you'll notice some of them have to be leaned against one another. I need new stands for them, probably find some spare ones in the next shipment of random gashapon from my partner.

The two figures I'm most jealous of are your limited edition Haruka and Shizuru. For loose figures you probably got them at a good price (forgive me if you mentioned that already haha). Nice lot, thanks for sharing and keep those photos coming!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:T_T Bye bye Dominura settei. I'll do anything to have them!!!

*sigh* Anyway, cool pics! I'm impressed with your collection lately (thanks for the compliment btw, Megan. ;p ). The gashapon are a huge pain in the ass, it was a lot of work to get them standing just right. When you see my new photos you'll notice some of them have to be leaned against one another. I need new stands for them, probably find some spare ones in the next shipment of random gashapon from my partner.

The two figures I'm most jealous of are your limited edition Haruka and Shizuru. For loose figures you probably got them at a good price (forgive me if you mentioned that already haha). Nice lot, thanks for sharing and keep those photos coming!

Razz You should have done that back during the contest you goof.

The gashapon were a huge pain to put together. Mai was the worst. I did not like her one bit. Natsuki was easy and so was Shizuru. The bases weren't so bad to figure out, but often wouldn't keep the characters standing because of the weight balance, which is why I put some sticky tack on the bottom of the bases.

I did get those two at quite a good deal. I got them for about $52 all together (and that includes the fees and shipping). I know I've seen people selling Haruka alone for that price. I will take more photos when I get the next set. At this point, I'd pretty much be done with buying figures, unless I find some of the other rare Natsuki and Shizuru ones.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:Razz You should have done that back during the contest you goof.

The gashapon were a huge pain to put together. Mai was the worst. I did not like her one bit. Natsuki was easy and so was Shizuru. The bases weren't so bad to figure out, but often wouldn't keep the characters standing because of the weight balance, which is why I put some sticky tack on the bottom of the bases.

I did get those two at quite a good deal. I got them for about $52 all together (and that includes the fees and shipping). I know I've seen people selling Haruka alone for that price. I will take more photos when I get the next set. At this point, I'd pretty much be done with buying figures, unless I find some of the other rare Natsuki and Shizuru ones.

Fishsticks. >_>

It was easy to fix the balancing issues after a while, but only one was too stubborn to stand up straight: Mikoto. Little Miss Minagi kept leaning forward because she developed 'swan legs' from her days in storage (thanks to her previous owner, one of the Amazon.com sellers).

I don't recall anymore ShizuNatsu figures, unless you're fortunate enough to find already assembled (and rare) resin models for under 10000 yen (it's possible). :) Happy lurking/bidding!

I'll upload the newer photos (from my recent Christmas vacation, one of the main reasons I was Montreal Screwjob'ed from getting a Dominura settei, but I digress. ;p ) Anyway, I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I'll do so in the morning. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Fishsticks. >_>

It was easy to fix the balancing issues after a while, but only one was too stubborn to stand up straight: Mikoto. Little Miss Minagi kept leaning forward because she developed 'swan legs' from her days in storage (thanks to her previous owner, one of the Amazon.com sellers).

I don't recall anymore ShizuNatsu figures, unless you're fortunate enough to find already assembled (and rare) resin models for under 10000 yen (it's possible). :) Happy lurking/bidding!

I'll upload the newer photos (from my recent Christmas vacation, one of the main reasons I was Montreal Screwjob'ed from getting a Dominura settei, but I digress. ;p ) Anyway, I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I'll do so in the morning. :3

Well I wasn't fooling with figures falling over, so I resorted to other methods instead. I'll be glad once I get that part of her claymore flattened.

I know there's another Natsuki figure cause it's in my set coming XD There's still the swimsuit figures though. I would love to have some of those resin figures. I love that one Otome one of Shizuru. It's so pretty.

You'll just have to find another way to get those settei...
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Well, I only own a single piece of merchandise besides my lovely dvds. And it's only thanks to a contest too. x3 But I wanna share so...

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Shizur10
Behold Shizuru in all her glory and a chibi who wants to touch-but dares not to. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:I know there's another Natsuki figure cause it's in my set coming XD There's still the swimsuit figures though. I would love to have some of those resin figures. I love that one Otome one of Shizuru. It's so pretty.

The swimsuit line up is smexy, I have a few I will share in just a minute. ^o^ There's a Natsuki resin model coming in a few weeks. I would like more Mai Tokiha in my collection, I'm suffering from ShizNat overdose. @_@ Oh I need Akira Okuzaki, the only HiME I don't have yet.

Konaxookami wrote:Well, I only own a single piece of merchandise besides my lovely dvds. And it's only thanks to a contest too. x3 But I wanna share so...

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Shizur10
Behold Shizuru in all her glory and a chibi who wants to touch-but dares not to. x3

Yeah, OUR CONTEST! ;p

O_O *Shizuru's glory is too much for meh*

It's exquisite, subtle yet strangely satisfying. Supple, although angular. It's convinced, yet sparse. It's frenetic, yet calm. Emotional, yet slightly pragmatic. A never-ending twisted enigma of pain and joy.

Uh, yeah. Please upload on dA for more to see and be stupified.

And now, new photos of my current collection. Again. ^^; Don't mind the cameos from other franchises, I'm just catering to the term 'Multiverse' ;p All Mai-HiME/Otome characters are front and center:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3223
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3222
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3221
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3231
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3228
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3227
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3226
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3225
kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 100_3224

The latest additions were all my Mai Tokiha, except her Gashapon. Once I get a few more, I'd like to aim at getting more Mai-Otome figures. I need Tomoe, Rena Sayers and the rare Rosalie Claudel I don't have (I have one, there's another). Word on the street says she comes with Arika. O_O Must be a Mai-Otome Zwei exclusive.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm

I've got new figures! I really wanted to share these, but it's night so I can't take advantage of daylight to take pics... my digital camera sucks at no flash pics, and my cell phone didn't do so well with them, but you can see the details pretty well. I'll take better pics later.

I don't think anyone else has these figures here...or maybe I missed them. These are figures that came with the DVD volumes of HiME, specifically 6-9. #9 is additional bodies/outfits for each character. I didn't know this beforehand since the auctioneer didn't say what was in it, and it wasn't see through like the other boxes. So here we go!

First we'll start with Mai. She came in her school outfit, with bag. Mini chibi Kagutsuchi came along too :D

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011289

And when we switch Mai's outfit, we get her ready to ladle up a lovely meal:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011286

Next we'll move on to Mikoto. Mikoto comes with her school outfit, lunch, and case. I really love the detail here. Also, mini chibi Miroku:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011288

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011287

Changing Mikoto, we get her silly karaoke outfit, courtesy of Midori's crazy shenanigans:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011284

Finally, on to Natsuki. Like the others, she comes in her school outfit with her bag. Again, a mini chibi Duran:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011291

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011290

Now, we change Natsuki's outfit. One quick body swap later...and we get...SEXY BIKER NATSUKI! I love, love, love this figure. Is my new favorite besides my Otome figures. Definitely my favorite of the smaller figures.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 01192011285

And this concludes Chibi's new figure post. I don't have any new figures on the horizon at this point. XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I love that you can swap outfits and the chibis are awesome
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

zanekal1 wrote:I love that you can swap outfits and the chibis are awesome

Yeah I really like that too.... it's like getting two figures for the price of one that way. Of course, they'll probably stay in the outfits I currently have them in so there's some variety on my desk.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Here are my figurines.(Including my little Aeris chibi!)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0021.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0019.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0020.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0017b.jpg/
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:31 pm

@_@ So much to catch up on! Thanks for uploading your collection, guys! Keep buying! ;p

Here are some new arrivals to the Ruu household:

Shizuru Viola strap, inspired by her element/weaponry. :)

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Shizuruviolastrap

Mai Tokiha Fuka Gakuen strap.

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Maitokihastrap

Chibi Natsuki Kuga key holder:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Natsukikugakeychain
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Empty First figurine ever

Post by Acid Raw Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 am

YAY my first figurine arrived today, was originally hoping to get Arika or Nina but nao I'm happy I got Yukino, she's sooo cute :)

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Yukino10

Am just waiting to get Shizuru Viola nao :bounce:

Damn I only noticed there nao that the forum automatically changes "n.o.w" to "nao". Coooool
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 208
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

XD Those mystery boxes are annoying after a while. I ended up with three Nina Wang once. XD

Your Yukino is awesome! She's in my collection too. T_T She's lonely without Haruka around. See the limited edition BARREL SMASH Haruka that Chibi Rachy has? That's the one I needz. >w<

^_~ Glad you noticed. Natsuki Kuga approves of your observation:

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 PDVD_190
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 am

Aye Haruka looks kick ass. It must be pot luck on what character you get. It's cool the way Arika, Nina and Mashiro all connect together. It would probably cost a good bit of money trying to get the whole set
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 am

Yay I just got this in the post today. So many extra parts, 3 pairs of hands n loads of plastic pole things. Damn I hope I don't lose any of them

kuga - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 4 Shizur11

Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next