Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Thanks to the myfigurinecollection website I've stumbled across a few weeks ago, I saw a cool version of Arika in her Otome robes not activated. I had to buy the second japanese volume of Zwei new to get the figurine but it's totally worth it in my books.

In case anyone was interested I took a picture on four sides of my japanese volume.

Front
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img638/4093/hpim0233.jpg

Back
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img205/3347/hpim0234q.jpg

Right
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img716/3953/hpim0235i.jpg

Left
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img233/3161/hpim0236l.jpg

Arika with Tohru and Lina.(Fruits Basket and Slayers)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img684/9691/hpim0239.jpg

Hehe, the last one was a little bit of a goof but I like how the picture turned out.

Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Awesome haul there, dude. :) I'm envious of the Meister Arika! XD And I thought I had every Arinko figure available. Thanks for sharing! Conduct your search and bring your Rebel companions to me.

I mean, uh, keep on collecting Mai-Series goodness! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I shall, the next goal is to get Arika final Blue Sky form.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

The merchandise I own is, pretty limited. I own an issue of Newtype that has the character art from the HiME artbook, also one that has the scans from the Otome artbook. I also have an issue of Megumi that features some pictures from HiMe and Otome and a brief write up on the series. It also has a large two sided poster with Mai on one side and Arika on another. Like I said its not much but I'm also in the process of making my own Mai merchandise with my artwork, but thats for another topic
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 pm

hildebrant wrote:The merchandise I own is, pretty limited. I own an issue of Newtype that has the character art from the HiME artbook, also one that has the scans from the Otome artbook. I also have an issue of Megumi that features some pictures from HiMe and Otome and a brief write up on the series. It also has a large two sided poster with Mai on one side and Arika on another. Like I said its not much but I'm also in the process of making my own Mai merchandise with my artwork, but thats for another topic

Shizuru Fujino Your very own artwork topic.

Owning the Newtype magazine counts as Mai-Series merchandise, so kudos to you dude. :) Someday, somehow, you'll own more. Hopefully it'll be something like my little gems:

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Mai%20Tokiha%20statue%201

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Mai%20Tokiha%20statue%202
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:The merchandise I own is, pretty limited. I own an issue of Newtype that has the character art from the HiME artbook, also one that has the scans from the Otome artbook. I also have an issue of Megumi that features some pictures from HiMe and Otome and a brief write up on the series. It also has a large two sided poster with Mai on one side and Arika on another. Like I said its not much but I'm also in the process of making my own Mai merchandise with my artwork, but thats for another topic

Shizuru Fujino Your very own artwork topic.

Owning the Newtype magazine counts as Mai-Series merchandise, so kudos to you dude. :) Someday, somehow, you'll own more. Hopefully it'll be something like my little gems:

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Mai%20Tokiha%20statue%201

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Mai%20Tokiha%20statue%202

I really should have added these in my first post but, I also own the entire Mai HiME manga set released by Tokyopop, I own up to five of the single dvd's of the HiME series that I'd like to sell at some point, and I also own the entire series of Mai HiME released through Bandai's Anime Legends series. I also saved some images of the official HiME artbook from a website. I keep them on hand for color guides and reference material whenever I work on a HiME fanart.

Yes Luu I would love to have my own artwork topic one day, but I'll ask for it when I have a few more HiME pieces to show off. To keep you interested, I am interested in some of the Deviantart contests you've thrown in the past
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 am

hildebrant wrote:I really should have added these in my first post but, I also own the entire Mai HiME manga set released by Tokyopop, I own up to five of the single dvd's of the HiME series that I'd like to sell at some point, and I also own the entire series of Mai HiME released through Bandai's Anime Legends series. I also saved some images of the official HiME artbook from a website. I keep them on hand for color guides and reference material whenever I work on a HiME fanart.

Yes Luu I would love to have my own artwork topic one day, but I'll ask for it when I have a few more HiME pieces to show off. To keep you interested, I am interested in some of the Deviantart contests you've thrown in the past

Geez dude, if you already owned so much, why didn't you say so? Mind taking photos of them? Please? Arika Yumemiya Fans showing support for their favorite series is one of the marks of a healthy society. :3

Thank you, I tried to give our fans a chance to do more Mai-Series artwork. Not to mention have several chances at winning prizes. I'm not a cheapskate, so I try to do things like an official contest if Sunrise or Bandai Entertainment ever spit one out. Try for the next one in February, it's the perfect opportunity. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 am

@ Luu: you have those 2 Mai models??? *super jealous* i want them so bad, but couldn't afford them before i left for Ghana >.< i want to buy them when i can when i get back though that's for sure! lucky!!!

btw, i'm working on increasing my art skill level, i've drawn 2 things... lol xD i'll be participating in the contests before you know it though Razz lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:@ Luu: you have those 2 Mai models??? *super jealous* i want them so bad, but couldn't afford them before i left for Ghana >.< i want to buy them when i can when i get back though that's for sure! lucky!!!

btw, i'm working on increasing my art skill level, i've drawn 2 things... lol xD i'll be participating in the contests before you know it though Razz lol

;3 Sure do! I have another Mai Tokiha in her Fuuka Academy uniform as well, but I'm more fond of a less clothed Mai~ Hey! Go for it! All three Mai usually end up under $100, so if you got enough cash, you may want to consider it. Mai Tokiha

Yeah I've noticed! Your Osaka from Azumanga Daioh fanart isn't half bad! Keep practicing, dude! Try something from Love Hina next if you haven't already. ^_~ If you improve enough, perhaps Mai-Series drawings can be tackled next?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:@ Luu: you have those 2 Mai models??? *super jealous* i want them so bad, but couldn't afford them before i left for Ghana >.< i want to buy them when i can when i get back though that's for sure! lucky!!!

;3 Sure do! I have another Mai Tokiha in her Fuuka Academy uniform as well, but I'm more fond of a less clothed Mai~ Hey! Go for it! All three Mai usually end up under $100, so if you got enough cash, you may want to consider it. Mai Tokiha

Yeah I've noticed! Your Osaka from Azumanga Daioh fanart isn't half bad! Keep practicing, dude! Try something from Love Hina next if you haven't already. ^_~ If you improve enough, perhaps Mai-Series drawings can be tackled next?

you have another one?!?! oh wait, i have one of her in her uniform as well, i forgot >.< it's been a while since i've seen any of my figures :S they are that cheap? i'll have to get them when i can then! they're awesome!!

i already did a Tomo from Azumanga, i'll give something from Love Hina a shot next though Arika Yumemiya it's all about building up the skills Razz Mai-series art will be there soon enough Nao Yuuki
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

bump

Just got my copy of Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for the Playstation 2! It even came with a free soundtrack album for the game! In it's own DVD case with collectible cards of Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto Sakuya Amakawa, and Miyu?! *_* LUCK-EE! Photos I took/scanned:

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Scan0002-4
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Scan0003
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Scan0004
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Scan0005
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 Scan0006-1
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 IMG_20120126_155128

Now that this game is finally in my possession, expect tons of footage on our YouTube. Keep in mind that I don't know how to read Japanese. The goal is to record tons of footage for the game so we can finally figure out what the game is about, beyond what wikipedia told us. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

all my jealous at that Luu... i can't wait to have a decent internet connection so i can see some videos Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:all my jealous at that Luu... i can't wait to have a decent internet connection so i can see some videos Mikoto Minagi

What's the matter? YouTube doesn't function properly in Ghana? Haha, no big deal, it's not the videos will be going anywhere once they're uploaded (unless Mai-HiME/Otome gets licensed again! haha!).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:all my jealous at that Luu... i can't wait to have a decent internet connection so i can see some videos Mikoto Minagi

What's the matter? YouTube doesn't function properly in Ghana? Haha, no big deal, it's not the videos will be going anywhere once they're uploaded (unless Mai-HiME/Otome gets licensed again! haha!).

well, for starters, the internet here is the most fickle thing i've ever seen in my life. and on top of that, we have to pay 45GHc a month for only 2Gb of data, so it goes insanely fast if i watch youtube vids. and trying to load anything that goes for more than about 3 minutes is just a pointless exercise, because for some reason if you don't load a new page/item every couple of minutes then everything just stops loading, and it's insanely slow most of the time...

soon though, all shall be right lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 pm

I went to an anime corner store the other night and got ahold of this poster

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Hime-Japanese-Anime-Mai-Tokiha-7-Poster-/290341662647?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacters_Anime_SM&hash=item4399b62fb7

and this one as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Hime-Japanese-Anime-Natsuki-Kuga-8-Poster-/290293510550

sorry I can't make them any bigger but this is the only place on the web that has them to show off.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Heeeeeey! Not a bad set of Mai-HiME posters! They both have that bad ass touch to them. o.o So bad ass that they resemble the manga. :) If you ever hang them up in your room, take some new pics dude!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Bad quality pictures are bad quality ¬.¬ took them with my phone...which is half broken -le sigh- anyways,

DVD's;
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03214043

Natsuki pin (I have Mai somewhere as well...but I can't find her :()
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03214015

IGNORE THE MESS D: Giant fabric poster (Shizuru is in the bottom corner...and Midori's boobies are on the right Wink)

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03222450

Erstin and Rosalie (? Its been a while since I watched Otome -_-; )
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03205830

Zhang and Kruger;
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03215343

Lena Sayers;
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03215900

Armitage;
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03215157

Viola <3 <3 <3
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03213619Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03213352

Kruger, this one is my fave :D
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03221722Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03221943

...while I was taking these Haruka's head fell off lmao; Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 11 2012-03-03220132
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:54 am

Great collection! *^* I love your Viola and Kruger figurines!

And LOL for that last picture xD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Nagi wrote:Great collection! *^* I love your Viola and Kruger figurines!

And LOL for that last picture xD

I tend to get really nervous when anyone goes near the Kruger figure, she has a tendency to fall apart if you look at her the wrong way XD ...as does Lena which is why I don't have her on display...and you can see that Haruka is also fond of self-decapitation XD

I’ve just noticed that my DVD’s aren’t in order...noeeeesss *goes to correct that*

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:Thanks :) I love them too <3

I tend to get really nervous when anyone goes near the Kruger figure, she has a tendency to fall apart if you look at her the wrong way XD ...as does Lena which is why I don't have her on display...and you can see that Haruka is also fond of self-decapitation XD

I’ve just noticed that my DVD’s aren’t in order...noeeeesss *goes to correct that*

My Nina likes to do that too... D: Her left leg always fall limp when I lift it up.

It seems that every Otome loves to fall apart one way or the other xD

@thread Soon, Nina shall have company :twisted:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Really impressive collection! I'm just gonna steal all your Natsuki Krugers when you aren't looking...

And someone other than me who owns the Natsuki pin! *____* At bloody last! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Really impressive collection! I'm just gonna steal all your Natsuki Krugers when you aren't looking...

And someone other than me who owns the Natsuki pin! *____* At bloody last! Mikoto Minagi

You will do no such thing or I will send Viola after you >:3 Viola

I love my Natsuki pin, but I'm too scared of losing her to actually pin her to anything XD I suspect that that's what may have happened to my Mai pin :(

I'd have a load more stuff if I wasn't always so skint lol Damn my impulsive spending! *shakes fist*

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:You will do no such thing or I will send Viola after you >:3 Viola

I love my Natsuki pin, but I'm too scared of losing her to actually pin her to anything XD I suspect that that's what may have happened to my Mai pin :(

I'd have a load more stuff if I wasn't always so skint lol Damn my impulsive spending! *shakes fist*

>:3 Then I will have to bait your Viola with a grumpy ass Kruger! Gakuenchou

:( You had the Mai pin too? For the sake of your collection, don't take Natsuki anywhere unless you found another someday. I have two and they were not easy to find. @_@ They're so rare that I've never seen them on Yahoo Japan auctions. Only Ebay and that was only one time.

*shakes fist* Over the years, impulsive spending has died down a bit. Then Otakon comes and...yeah. -.-;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Ara, that's really a nice collection, especiallythe Natsuki and Shizuru figures!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Ara, that's really a nice collection, especiallythe Natsuki and Shizuru figures!

I've always had my eye on the Natsuki Kruger figure with the Howling Silver Wolf. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next