Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Layla-San Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:As much as I love HiME/Otome I wouldn't love it as much without SHizNat. <3 ; n;
But never the less the anime is my favorite. ^^

Bah. Poo. -spits on Aaeru- Because I'm generally hateful towards main characters. And I'm a Amuria & Neviril fan. ; n; <3333 Floe is so funny, she's so happy. I also loved Limone. She's so cute!

If ShizNat didn't exist, I'm guessing Harukino would of been the popular couple. It's hard to say, since neither girl is truly open like Shizuru. Leaving out the fun and kinkiness that ShizNat possesses.

>_< Layla, you have to let it go! Amuria is never coming back! Aaeru is the only one that can make Neviril happy now. <3 Floe is the love guru! XD Rimone is adorable and her admiration for Dominura-sama is precious. <3
I'd have to agree! I think we need to get more love for Harukino! I love how in Fukka Taisen has pictures with them together, very pretty ones. I just think Haruka is a little slow at realizing. xD -huggles Haruka- <3 Oh gosh yes! Like could you imagine ShizNatless Drama CD's!! How depressing! Those are the funniest things ever! <3

-spits out coffee- But I can't! Sometimes I just watch episode one just for the beautiful moments they had. -sniffles- ; n; You know in the beginning I didn't like Dominura, but then by the end I was totally in love with her! ^^ <3 But I know she's all yours! -backs away and takes Rimone-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Layla-San wrote:I'd have to agree! I think we need to get more love for Harukino! I love how in Fukka Taisen has pictures with them together, very pretty ones. I just think Haruka is a little slow at realizing. xD -huggles Haruka- <3 Oh gosh yes! Like could you imagine ShizNatless Drama CD's!! How depressing! Those are the funniest things ever! <3

-spits out coffee- But I can't! Sometimes I just watch episode one just for the beautiful moments they had. -sniffles- ; n; You know in the beginning I didn't like Dominura, but then by the end I was totally in love with her! ^^ <3 But I know she's all yours! -backs away and takes Rimone-

XD Haruka is VERY slow at realizing the sealed up affections Yukino has for her. The girl is constantly concerned with law and order around Fuuka, and competing with Shizuru. Rarely stopping to truly understand Yukino. If she did, I'm sure Yukino would slowly open up and say "Yes, Haruka. I'm a lesbian and I love you!" X3 But I guess, nobody can be as open as Shizuru. Razz

Oh gawd! The foundation of the drama CDs were built because of ShizNat! Thanks for our member RedWolf, I have started a thread for the drama CDs:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-hime-discussion-f3/mai-hime-otome-destiny-drama-cds-discussion-t273.htm

If you have anymore or want to talk about them, go for it!

Haha, I understand that! Amuria was caring and it's unfortunate what happened to her. Neviril never truly recovered from it either. It's not like Aaeru-chan was a fill in. It took time for the two to become united. ^_^ Thank Neviril's stubbornness for that. X3 *takes my Dominura-sama* Thank you!!! <3_<3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD Haruka is VERY slow at realizing the sealed up affections Yukino has for her. The girl is constantly concerned with law and order around Fuuka, and competing with Shizuru. Rarely stopping to truly understand Yukino. If she did, I'm sure Yukino would slowly open up and say "Yes, Haruka. I'm a lesbian and I love you!" X3 But I guess, nobody can be as open as Shizuru. Razz

Oh gawd! The foundation of the drama CDs were built because of ShizNat! Thanks for our member RedWolf, I have started a thread for the drama CDs:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-hime-discussion-f3/mai-hime-otome-destiny-drama-cds-discussion-t273.htm

If you have anymore or want to talk about them, go for it!

Haha, I understand that! Amuria was caring and it's unfortunate what happened to her. Neviril never truly recovered from it either. It's not like Aaeru-chan was a fill in. It took time for the two to become united. ^_^ Thank Neviril's stubbornness for that. X3 *takes my Dominura-sama* Thank you!!! <3_<3
I'm not 100% sure on how Haruka would feel if Yukino said that. What do you think? Do you think she'd accept her feelings? I'm not even open enough to tell people that I'm gay. ; A; Shizuru come teach me!

Seriously?! - but thank god they were made!!! They are the best thing ever! Official ShizNat! ; A; <333333333 -dies just thinking about them- Thank you RedWolf & Luu! <333

Yes I GUESS I can understand that. And you're right I do respect that it took a lot of time to get Neviril and Aaeru together. ^^ But I still am as stubborn as Neviril and just want to picture her with Amuria. ; n;
FUFUFU You're welcome my friend. ^^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 am

Layla-San wrote:I'm not 100% sure on how Haruka would feel if Yukino said that. What do you think? Do you think she'd accept her feelings? I'm not even open enough to tell people that I'm gay. ; A; Shizuru come teach me!

I think she would. The best gift Haruka could ever receive from Yukino (aside from her friendship) is honesty. Haruka would realize that the only one that ever truly stuck by her side is Yukino. Haruka never really stated a specific preference, so it's up to the imagination. Just take their closeness into consideration and fire it up with Yukino taking that brave risk to share her true feelings.

<3333 You're very welcome! We'll have Mai-HiME Destiny ones up someday.

XD Stubbornness is such a cute quality in girls.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:I'm not 100% sure on how Haruka would feel if Yukino said that. What do you think? Do you think she'd accept her feelings? I'm not even open enough to tell people that I'm gay. ; A; Shizuru come teach me!

I think she would. The best gift Haruka could ever receive from Yukino (aside from her friendship) is honesty. Haruka would realize that the only one that ever truly stuck by her side is Yukino. Haruka never really stated a specific preference, so it's up to the imagination. Just take their closeness into consideration and fire it up with Yukino taking that brave risk to share her true feelings.

<3333 You're very welcome! We'll have Mai-HiME Destiny ones up someday.

XD Stubbornness is such a cute quality in girls.
Aww! I love how you put that! Agreed, Haruka surely would do anything for Yukino. They have such a strong bond since childhood. -so cute!!- <3 I'd like to imagine it would all work out in the end for those two, then go on a double date with ShizNat. >D hohohoho ~

Yes! I can't wait! The wait is killer!

You may think so, I believe it's EVIL! Q nQ;;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I wish I had that strong bond with someone. I dunno, I do think my personality matches Haruka's. I'm just not that loud and obnoxious. XD

EVIL!? Natsuki is the stubborn type, is she EVIL!? ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm well yeah loud, and sure kinda obnoxious. Lmfao. xD I'd so be Haruka. Fufufu ~

Evilly adorable! ; A; <3
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Layla-San wrote:I'm well yeah loud, and sure kinda obnoxious. Lmfao. xD I'd so be Haruka. Fufufu ~

Evilly adorable! ; A; <3

You? Loud and obnoxious? No way! I always picture you as the sweet little girl next door. ;P Fufufu.

YES! <3_<3 That perfectly describes the cranky blunette.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:I'm well yeah loud, and sure kinda obnoxious. Lmfao. xD I'd so be Haruka. Fufufu ~

Evilly adorable! ; A; <3

You? Loud and obnoxious? No way! I always picture you as the sweet little girl next door. ;P Fufufu.

YES! <3_<3 That perfectly describes the cranky blunette.
Well I'm definitely LOUD! Lmfao. people tell me that they can hear me talk from the back of the store. AND THAT'S FAR!! Q oQ;;

Surely does! ^^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:53 pm

I wonder if Layla-chan got her Shizuru yet. ^_^

Here are scans of my Mai-HiME manga and doujinshi collection, recently uploaded on ShizNat Webs. Before I took pictures of them in real time, now with these beautiful scans, you can behold them in a much better way:

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0011

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0012

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0013

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0014

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0015

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0016

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0017

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0018

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0019

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0020

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0010_576x802

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 HiMEHajime_579x806

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 HiMEHajime2_584x804

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0003_574x801

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0004_574x799

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0005_570x806

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0006_574x801

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0007_574x800

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0008_572x800

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 2 Scan0009_575x802

Mai-overload! @_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@__@_@_@_@_@_@_@__@_@_@_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

Oh Luu those are wonderful! Jealous! xD

No, she's still not here yet. My parents came down to visit, and didn't bring her. I'm hoping this week she's in. ; A;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 am

Layla-San wrote:Oh Luu those are wonderful! Jealous! xD

No, she's still not here yet. My parents came down to visit, and didn't bring her. I'm hoping this week she's in. ; A;

Razz Thank you, Layla! The doujinshi are quite naughty. ;3

T_T Awww, even I'm starting to get impatient. Let's talk about something happier, how are things in college? I've been in a rush to keep up to date on Facebook, so I don't know what's going on. lol Cha-Chan is doing fine, I only know that much. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Oh Luu those are wonderful! Jealous! xD

Razz Thank you, Layla! The doujinshi are quite naughty. ;3

T_T Awww, even I'm starting to get impatient. Let's talk about something happier, how are things in college? I've been in a rush to keep up to date on Facebook, so I don't know what's going on. lol Cha-Chan is doing fine, I only know that much. lol
Fufuf that is wonderful. :'D <3

College is ugh, I don't know stressful at times. The first night, my roommate and I set off the fire alarm by toasting toast. xD And now our sink is clogged. Dx How about you? Are you've been rushing around? Are you busy?
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Layla-San wrote:College is ugh, I don't know stressful at times. The first night, my roommate and I set off the fire alarm by toasting toast. xD And now our sink is clogged. Dx How about you? Are you've been rushing around? Are you busy?

College was stressful for me too, that's why you have to hunt for a club or something. We had an anime one at mine, which was the only way I made fast friends. ^^; Everyone else at the university was so...serious. o__o.

XD Toast is yummy. Yes, I've been so busy. With constant yoga classes being booked for me on the weekends, and then I have to work long hours during the week at Verizon, it's insane. I like to think of myself as someone who can balance everything I do. For example, no matter how busy I am, I'll update constantly for Mai-fandom. ^_^ In your case, I hope you find a more relaxing college period. I miss your art so much. :(
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
College was stressful for me too, that's why you have to hunt for a club or something. We had an anime one at mine, which was the only way I made fast friends. ^^; Everyone else at the university was so...serious. o__o.

XD Toast is yummy. Yes, I've been so busy. With constant yoga classes being booked for me on the weekends, and then I have to work long hours during the week at Verizon, it's insane. I like to think of myself as someone who can balance everything I do. For example, no matter how busy I am, I'll update constantly for Mai-fandom. ^_^ In your case, I hope you find a more relaxing college period. I miss your art so much. :(
Oh damn! That would be fabulous. I have my best friend here with me as my roommate & in all my classes. (:

Goodness, you are a busy bee and a multitasker! Goodness. I can't balance my life out like that at all. I get thrown off by one class. Say at 2pm then I'm like "I have no time to do anything" - by the way I'm up at 7-7:30am at this point. xDD I just watch TV all day. Fufufu.
Ah! I miss drawing too! I can't wait for more free time.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Layla-San wrote:Oh damn! That would be fabulous. I have my best friend here with me as my roommate & in all my classes. (:

Goodness, you are a busy bee and a multitasker! Goodness. I can't balance my life out like that at all. I get thrown off by one class. Say at 2pm then I'm like "I have no time to do anything" - by the way I'm up at 7-7:30am at this point. xDD I just watch TV all day. Fufufu.

That's so awesome! <3

O_O YES and I try to avoid the procrastinating demon at all times, if I wanna get this done. Last thing Luu needs is moar weight. :lol: Yeah, I've noticed you've been watching a lot of TV lately according to your Facebook statuses. I'm missing out on TV lately, all I catch is wrestling, the new Nikita show and certain Disney comedies (Sonny with a Chance is better than people think...), what are you watching lately?

You probably heard about it by now, but did you know about the new release of Natsuki no Prelude:

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/wiki/natsuki-no-prelude

>o< *fangasm* Tell all your friends it's CANON! CANON I SAY!!! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Oh damn! That would be fabulous. I have my best friend here with me as my roommate & in all my classes. (:

That's so awesome! <3

O_O YES and I try to avoid the procrastinating demon at all times, if I wanna get this done. Last thing Luu needs is moar weight. :lol: Yeah, I've noticed you've been watching a lot of TV lately according to your Facebook statuses. I'm missing out on TV lately, all I catch is wrestling, the new Nikita show and certain Disney comedies (Sonny with a Chance is better than people think...), what are you watching lately?

You probably heard about it by now, but did you know about the new release of Natsuki no Prelude:

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/wiki/natsuki-no-prelude

>o< *fangasm* Tell all your friends it's CANON! CANON I SAY!!! Razz
Lmfao. I can't stop that. It happens. xD I have the heaviest weights on my shoulders right now I want to barf. = n=;;
Lmfao. Yes, TV is one of the very few things that I look forward to each day. Honestly, there are so many shows I can't remember. But the new show I love is the Defenders. <33 Jim Baloshy(sp) and Jerry O'Connel. <3 I haven't watched Sonny before. > w<;; But I love Disney! ^^

OMG! Haven't read it yet. Is there ShizNat? xD
I'm so busy I can't do anything.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Layla-San wrote:OMG! Haven't read it yet. Is there ShizNat? xD
I'm so busy I can't do anything.

Mr. Luu isn't here at the moment, but I can answer your question. I've read this "Natsuki no Prelude" and there is plenty of ShizNat for you fans of that Mai-HiME cartoon.

Too bad, young lady. Keeping busy is a wondrous joy.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 am

OMG! Luu! Where have you gone?! ; A;

OMG! Now I must go read it! Q uQ;; If I can break free from the homework monster I'll do it tonight. ::cough:: and as long as it doesn't interfere with Desperate Housewives & CSI Miami!! <333

Thank you. The homework I have scares my pants off. > n<;;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Layla-San wrote:OMG! Luu! Where have you gone?! ; A;

OMG! Now I must go read it! Q uQ;; If I can break free from the homework monster I'll do it tonight. ::cough:: and as long as it doesn't interfere with Desperate Housewives & CSI Miami!! <333

He will return very soon, Miss Layla. *smile and sits down*

Anyway, I think you will enjoy this story. It takes place before and after the Mai-HiME anime series, giving you an update on the relationship status between Miss Shizuru Fujino and Miss Natsuki Kuga. You will be pleased with the results.

*pats* Please learn to relax, Miss Layla. Take your time, and clear your mind of reality evilness. You'll be more focused for your college life, I promise. *bow*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Elenore Baker wrote:
Layla-San wrote:OMG! Luu! Where have you gone?! ; A;

He will return very soon, Miss Layla. *smile and sits down*

Anyway, I think you will enjoy this story. It takes place before and after the Mai-HiME anime series, giving you an update on the relationship status between Miss Shizuru Fujino and Miss Natsuki Kuga. You will be pleased with the results.

*pats* Please learn to relax, Miss Layla. Take your time, and clear your mind of reality evilness. You'll be more focused for your college life, I promise. *bow*
Oh good. I mis Luu! Hope he is well. ^^

Thank you. I bookmarked it on my tabs. ^^ Thank you very much. I can't wait to read it. (:

Thank you. Don't worry. I'm fine. I got my relaxation everyday. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to you, and you're at peace. ^^ It helps with school too.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Layla-San wrote:Oh good. I mis Luu! Hope he is well. ^^

Thank you. I bookmarked it on my tabs. ^^ Thank you very much. I can't wait to read it. (:

Thank you. Don't worry. I'm fine. I got my relaxation everyday. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to you, and you're at peace. ^^ It helps with school too.

He is doing very well. Although he's a very strange boy...

You're most welcome, young lady. Enjoy it to the best of your ShizNat love because it is not a fanfiction. It is an official story.

*nod* You're very wise for someone with her life ahead of her. One should never be alone in any environment.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:20 am

Elenore Baker wrote:
He is doing very well. Although he's a very strange boy...

You're most welcome, young lady. Enjoy it to the best of your ShizNat love because it is not a fanfiction. It is an official story.

*nod* You're very wise for someone with her life ahead of her. One should never be alone in any environment.
I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. I don't think he's strange though. ;D

OMG! You know me well. I'm going to get so excited and worked up about this! Thank you!

Really? You think so? I don't know. People pass me off as just a crazy little girl with to much energy.
But I agree. ^^ It's good to have people who care.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:19 am

Layla-San wrote:I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. I don't think he's strange though. ;D

OMG! You know me well. I'm going to get so excited and worked up about this! Thank you!

Really? You think so? I don't know. People pass me off as just a crazy little girl with to much energy.
But I agree. ^^ It's good to have people who care.

That is your opinion, Miss Layla. Anyone runs a forum dedicated to a...cartoon...is strange to me.

*bows* I believe Miss Charcoal read it before. Or not? She never knew the existence of the Mai-HiME OVA until Mr. Luu showed it to her. I wouldn't want her to miss out on Natsuki no Prelude if she hasn't read it, she's too big of a fan for that.

*laughs lightly* A girl with too much energy means she's content with her life and makes the best use of it. The people who pass you off in such a positive way, must not think much of themselves. Humble or insecure? Who knows. You on the other hand, Miss Layla, are a special young girl.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Elenore Baker wrote:That is your opinion, Miss Layla. Anyone runs a forum dedicated to a...cartoon...is strange to me.

*bows* I believe Miss Charcoal read it before. Or not? She never knew the existence of the Mai-HiME OVA until Mr. Luu showed it to her. I wouldn't want her to miss out on Natsuki no Prelude if she hasn't read it, she's too big of a fan for that.

*laughs lightly* A girl with too much energy means she's content with her life and makes the best use of it. The people who pass you off in such a positive way, must not think much of themselves. Humble or insecure? Who knows. You on the other hand, Miss Layla, are a special young girl.

Well that is your opinion as well. I don't think he's strange at all. ^^

Yes she's read it. ^^
I can't believe she didn't know about the OVA.

Thank you very much. That was very sweet of you to say. (: It means a lot. I thank you again.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next