Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Post photos of your Mai HiME/Otome/etc. merchandise here (whether official or fan-made). Or just simply talk about what you have. [:)] Sadly I'm a little rushed, so I can't take pictures of my DVD and figures. However, I do have a little gem from my deviantART account that I can share. [👅]

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2001a

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF20022

^_^ I've had my biker suit Natsuki for a long time. I do have Shizuru in her yukata, but I let my friend borrow it during a tough time late last year. Once I get her back, I'll take a picture. ^_- With my Natsuki too!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

To time revive this place with the rest of my collection! Little by little, starting with what got me into the Mai series...the episodes! All on DVD. ^_^ We'll begin with Mai HiME:

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2124
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2128
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2127
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2126
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2131

My-HiME or Mai HiME. My favorite of the Mai series, if that wasn't obvious already. This box is the first that released in North America. It came with volume 1 and a Fuka Academy shirt (which you will see in a later post entry). My precious box *snuggles it* Sadly for me, a newer, better looking one released later to match the Mai Otome box set....

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2132
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2134
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2133
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2135
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2136
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2137
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2141

My-Zhime Otome or Mai Otome was gifted with a better box set from the start. With a beautiful display of everyone at Garderobe Academy...

Roll call from left to right: Yukariko Steinberg, Haruka Armitage, Yohko Helene, Tomoe Marguerite, Juliet Nao Zhang, Shiho Huit, Natsuki Kruger, Arika Yumemiya, Nina Wang, Mashiro Blan de Windbloom (her royal highness...), Erstin Ho, Shizuru Viola, Akane Soir, Chie Hallard, Aoi Senoh, and Yukino Chrysant!

Beautiful artwork of the Otome girls on the sides, under the cover, and on all the DVD singles. It's a much better (and more durable) box than the Collector's Edition HiME box. I plan on getting the new HiME box soon. ^_^ And finally, we move onto Mai Otome Zwei:

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2142
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2143
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2144
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2145
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2149
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? DSCF2150

Mai Otome Zwei comes in a fancy box set which opens up! Like the Mai HiME box, it comes with a T-shirt. This time of Blue Sky Sapphire Arika! Can't wait to show that one! ^___^ Perfect for us Arika fans. The box also comes with various pencil boards. My favorites are a tie between Mai/Arika and the Natsuki one. <33333

Now if only they released My-Otome 0~S.ifr~, then everything would come full circle. I'd love to have a shirt with Lena Sayers on it. ^__^ That would be awesome! Check back sometime for more of my collection of HiME and Otome goodies. Next will be accessories!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 am

Give these things to me >.<
As I said I have the HiME DVDs, a Shizuru keyring pendant from the Mai HiME game and a poster (I didn't wanted to go get it so no photo here :0)

PS.: Bad photos are bad XD
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm so jealous of your Shizuru pendant, Kino-chan! >_< I will find that someday!

Before I get to accessories (as promised from the last post) time to share a new arrival...

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? 100_2998

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? 100_3000

Bad photos are bad, but new Mai-HiME Box is awesome! It matches the Mai-Otome one from before. ^_^

Now for accessories:

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? 100_2997

From left to right: Mai Tokiha pin, Symbol Light Keychain (very cool!), Natsuki's gun keychains (gotta have two!), Mai-HiME symbol necklace, Natsuki Kuga pin and Mai-HiME symbol sweatband.

I had Mikoto's keychain and another sweatband with Mai's face on it, but I can't find them at the moment. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Empty Moar Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome merchandise!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Welcome back, HiME Rangers! ;P For those who've read my adventures with Midori-sama...

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-multiverse-off-topic-f6/luu-sky-sapphire-and-midori-sugiura-s-excellent-adventure-t195.htm

..have probably noticed a few Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome stuffs hanging around. I will be cropping the items from the photos to share with you properly here. I will also add some new surprises from my home collection. ^_^

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimemessengerbag

My Mai-HiME Messenger Bag which I got a long time ago on Rightstuf.com. My roommate Mitchie has the other that was released, plus the girl wallets. I should ask her to find them for me. XD

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maiotomeposter

Bad quality is bad quality! This is my poster of Arika Yumemiya, Mai Tokiha and Nina Wang from Mai-Otome which was hanging in the guest room for Midori-sama.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Arikayumemiyaphonestrap

Take Arika Yumemiya everywhere you go! XD It's my Arika phone strap, hanging off my Verizon phone.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimesymbolsweatband

You've seen it before, and here it is again! My Mai-HiME sweatband with the famous symbol.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimepins

From the Contest #2 thread, it's my Mai-HiME pins! I'm still missing Mikoto (which a friend is getting for me) sadly, but there you see Natsuki Kuga and Mai Tokiha. Nearby is another phone strap of Mikoto the cat from Mai-Otome. That one came with the Mai-Otome Premium Collector's Edition DVD box.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimeanimationbook2

Mai-Hime Animation Book #2 (posing with my Wonder Women lol) with...*drum roll*...Natsuki no Prelude inside!!! >_<

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimeotomegames

Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome video games! Mai-Otome Hime: Otome Butou Shi for the Playstation 2 and My-HiME Bakuretsu! Fuuga Gakuen Gekitou Shi?! for the Sony PSP. I will soon have my hands on Mai-Hime Senretsu! Shin Fuuka Gakuen Gekitoushi!! btw.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimemanga

All five volumes of the Mai-HiME manga! While I STILL believe the anime is better, the manga still contains awesome battles and gorgeous art.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Maihimedoujinshi

Various Mai-HiME doujinshi (all except one are naughty hentai ones <3333 ) including Mai-Hime Animation Book #1. I have a lot more douinshi I can share in the future, but I'll save them for scanning reasons. :3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Empty mai-hime original music clip dvd

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm

NEW ARRIVALS!

The following DVDs arrived in the mail from my home girl in Japan:

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? 100_3051

On top is an original music clip DVD, followed by a Japanese Mai-HiME volume one and volume two of Mai-Otome Zwei. ^_^ I'll be getting the complete singles collection eventually.The covers and spinals look so much better than the U.S. ones.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 pm

New Natsuki figure I bought.
Now my Shizuru one needs to hurry up and arrive so I can glue them together! >D (jokes.. but not really). xD

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Image201

FUFUFU I'm a gonna kiss you Natsuki. <333
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Aaaahh awesome figure Layla <3

I just realized I haven't taken pics of all the stuff Luu gave me X3 Will have to remedy that!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Thank you Midori! <3

Ohh! Share SHARE! C: <33333
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Layla-San wrote:New Natsuki figure I bought.
Now my Shizuru one needs to hurry up and arrive so I can glue them together! >D (jokes.. but not really). xD

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Image201

FUFUFU I'm a gonna kiss you Natsuki. <333

*SO JEALOUS* I WAS GONNA GET THAT NATSUKI UNTIL I DECIDED TO GET MY SWIMSUIT SHIZURU INSTEAD!!! I have the Mai Tokiha version if you wanna see that. Thanks for sharing! Please add it to the merchandise album at ShizNat Webs:

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9099895

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:I just realized I haven't taken pics of all the stuff Luu gave me X3 Will have to remedy that!

O_O YES! I didn't give them to you for nothing! ;P Put some guest cameos in the shots too....*looks at Komugiraffe*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

HECK YES I WANNA SEE! I wanna see both!! <3333
I just added picture. I'll add Shizuru when I get her. ^^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 am

gack! kuga-san is stealing the show! >3
luis can you take fancy pictures of your nao toy for me? please? -ruffles your hair-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Layla-San wrote:HECK YES I WANNA SEE! I wanna see both!! <3333

Thank you! <3 We need more merchandise pic other than my own. XD

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:gack! kuga-san is stealing the show! >3
luis can you take fancy pictures of your nao toy for me? please? -ruffles your hair-

*enjoys* Well, okay. <3 If I'm gonna take pics of Nao (mine is Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai Otome), they have to be fancy ones since she the Break String Spinel is small. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:HECK YES I WANNA SEE! I wanna see both!! <3333

Thank you! <3 We need more merchandise pic other than my own. XD
You and I have the same stuff, I've got nothing different. /orz
Or I'd take pictures.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm

NEW ARRIVAL!!!

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Sif1

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Sif2

My complete collection of Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ on UMD for the PSP. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 pm

My most AWESOME gift! Fumi! <33
Thank you Luu! ; A; <3 Not only are you sweet enough to send me Xena, you also send me Fumi! No one knows my secert love for her! ; 3; <333

So I snapped a picture.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Image226

She's standing beside Natsuki, whom is waiting for Shizuru to arrive still.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Layla-San wrote:My most AWESOME gift! Fumi! <33
Thank you Luu! ; A; <3 Not only are you sweet enough to send me Xena, you also send me Fumi! No one knows my secert love for her! ; 3; <333

So I snapped a picture.

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Image226

She's standing beside Natsuki, whom is waiting for Shizuru to arrive still.

^___^ I'm so glad the package arrived safe and sound. I kinda hinted at your Fumi love when you told me you wanted to draw her several times. ^_~ I never forget things like that.

My only regret is not having a Mashiro for you. ^_^; As you can probably tell from her hand positioning, she's supposed to hold a wheelchair with a Mashiro figure on it. I bet you've seen it before. You look so cute btw! >_< I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

NEW ARRIVALS! When packages await Luu on his way back from work!

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? Mai_ga10

Lot of seven Mai HiME gashapon including Midori Sugiura (restaurant), Shizuru Fujino, Natsuki Kuga, Mai Tokiha, Mikoto Minagi (that keeps hunching over...grrr), Shiho Munakata, and Nao Yuuki in action slash pose. I got them from a generous dealer on Amazon I was able to bargain with. I'm most happy with the Shizuru Fujino gashapon. All I have are big Shizuru figure, so it's a nice change to have a small one. ^____^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 pm

@ Luu: And I want to thank you again for it! ; A; <33
You're just to much of a sweetie. And thank you for noticing the little things like that, that's a wonderful mind you have as well.

I have seen it before! I'll be keeping my eyes out for her now too! But I just love the Fumi so much! <3 Pink hair, to cute! Bah! You're to sweet I look like a dork.. xD My brother has nicer eyes, longer lashes and a light blue, so pretty. ; A;

Ekk! Your figures are all to cute! -huggles them all up except Shiho- Still have beef with beating her on Fuuka Taisen. D<
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Layla-San wrote:@ Luu: And I want to thank you again for it! ; A; <33
You're just to much of a sweetie. And thank you for noticing the little things like that, that's a wonderful mind you have as well.

I have seen it before! I'll be keeping my eyes out for her now too! But I just love the Fumi so much! <3 Pink hair, to cute! Bah! You're to sweet I look like a dork.. xD My brother has nicer eyes, longer lashes and a light blue, so pretty. ; A;

Ekk! Your figures are all to cute! -huggles them all up except Shiho- Still have beef with beating her on Fuuka Taisen. D<

^_^ Consider it a thanks for friendship and being a supporter of Mai-fandom in general. ^_~ As long we have fans like you, we an thrive as a community.

XD Fumi is nice, I wish I could pay more attention to her. I'm busy focusing on other overlooked characters like Akane in Mai HiME. Miss Maria and Rosalie in Mai Otome and the list goes on. @_@ Your brother has nicer eyes? O_O Wow. If I were into guys, I would not doubt be attracted. ;P

LOL!!! Not a Shiho fan huh? Me neither, although I don't hate her. Mind elaborating on your feelings concerning her? I have a thread that could use a revival with your opinion:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-hime-discussion-f3/does-anyone-like-shiho-munakata-here-t242.htm

When you're done, think you can upload the picture of yourself with Fumi on ShizNat Webs? I'll be uploading the pics of my new merchandise later too. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:@ Luu: And I want to thank you again for it! ; A; <33

^_^ Consider it a thanks for friendship and being a supporter of Mai-fandom in general. ^_~ As long we have fans like you, we an thrive as a community.

XD Fumi is nice, I wish I could pay more attention to her. I'm busy focusing on other overlooked characters like Akane in Mai HiME. Miss Maria and Rosalie in Mai Otome and the list goes on. @_@ Your brother has nicer eyes? O_O Wow. If I were into guys, I would not doubt be attracted. ;P

LOL!!! Not a Shiho fan huh? Me neither, although I don't hate her. Mind elaborating on your feelings concerning her? I have a thread that could use a revival with your opinion:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-hime-discussion-f3/does-anyone-like-shiho-munakata-here-t242.htm

When you're done, think you can upload the picture of yourself with Fumi on ShizNat Webs? I'll be uploading the pics of my new merchandise later too. lol
Ah, but wait. I must thank you again for making this site and that goes the same for ShizNat Webs. <3

Rosalie is adorable!! <3 Her design is just to perfect, reminds me of Yunn from Simone and she was my favorite. ^^ I tell him the girls will be after him in a few years.

Not a fan of her. I mean I'm like you I don't hate her. I don't hate anyone from Mai... Don't hold me to that I may think of someone in due time. xDD I'll post something after I finish this fan fiction which I started 2 hours ago.. My gosh, it's only 1 page too. /orz

&& yes I'll add that one up as well! ^^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 am

XD ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse are one. Multiverse is for the tourists, ShizNat Webs is my baby. XD If that makes any sense.

SHE IS! And she's also...wait. O.O Did I read that correct, you're a fan of Simoun!? Why didn't you say anything about that?! I'm a major fan of Dominura! <3333 I have a forum for Simoun fans (which I'll need to update soon. My partner has been taking care of it for me because of my busy Mai-activities):

http://rimajon.forumotion.com/index.htm

XD I can't really think of anyone I hate from Mai-HiME, except Nagi. O_O; That's quite a long fanfic you're reading! Which one would that be? Probably one of ShayP's epics. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:09 am

I understand. As much as I love Mai, it's the ShizNat that keeps the fires burning. xD <3

Yes! OMG! Lovee that anime!(I spelt it wrong xDD) But I do hate Aaeru. D< Goshicles I must visit then! <33333

Well see I dislike Shiho (Otome) more than Nagi. Lmfao. Umm, it was by ethnewinter called "Shall we Start"
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Layla-San wrote:I understand. As much as I love Mai, it's the ShizNat that keeps the fires burning. xD <3

Yes! OMG! Lovee that anime!(I spelt it wrong xDD) But I do hate Aaeru. D< Goshicles I must visit then! <33333

Well see I dislike Shiho (Otome) more than Nagi. Lmfao. Umm, it was by ethnewinter called "Shall we Start"

It's hard to tell what would happen if ShizNat didn't exist. Personally, I'd still love Mai-HiME. I've always wanted the next big anime super heroine team since Sailor Moon. ShizNat delivered two things for me: The greatest yuri couple and incredible depth for the Mai HiME storyline.

O_O YOU HATE AAERU?! WHY!? AAERU IS AWESOME!!! T_T She's adventurous and is one of the few happy characters next to Floe.

ethnewinter huh? ^_^ Interesting...

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:I understand. As much as I love Mai, it's the ShizNat that keeps the fires burning. xD <3

It's hard to tell what would happen if ShizNat didn't exist. Personally, I'd still love Mai-HiME. I've always wanted the next big anime super heroine team since Sailor Moon. ShizNat delivered two things for me: The greatest yuri couple and incredible depth for the Mai HiME storyline.

O_O YOU HATE AAERU?! WHY!? AAERU IS AWESOME!!! T_T She's adventurous and is one of the few happy characters next to Floe.

ethnewinter huh? ^_^ Interesting...

As much as I love HiME/Otome I wouldn't love it as much without SHizNat. <3 ; n;
But never the less the anime is my favorite. ^^

Bah. Poo. -spits on Aaeru- Because I'm generally hateful towards main characters. And I'm a Amuria & Neviril fan. ; n; <3333 Floe is so funny, she's so happy. I also loved Limone. She's so cute!
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:17 am

Layla-San wrote:As much as I love HiME/Otome I wouldn't love it as much without SHizNat. <3 ; n;
But never the less the anime is my favorite. ^^

Bah. Poo. -spits on Aaeru- Because I'm generally hateful towards main characters. And I'm a Amuria & Neviril fan. ; n; <3333 Floe is so funny, she's so happy. I also loved Limone. She's so cute!

If ShizNat didn't exist, I'm guessing Harukino would of been the popular couple. It's hard to say, since neither girl is truly open like Shizuru. Leaving out the fun and kinkiness that ShizNat possesses.

>_< Layla, you have to let it go! Amuria is never coming back! Aaeru is the only one that can make Neviril happy now. <3 Floe is the love guru! XD Rimone is adorable and her admiration for Dominura-sama is precious. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next