Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:...is it possible to like a series TOO much? xD[/color]

;p Never, my friend. I'm glad Arika arrived safe and sound to you, give her an awesome home! >:3 The Mai-HiME shirt on the other hand...WOW! Looks better than I thought it would! Shizuru Fujino It'll be my turn soon...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

lucky Raven!!! that shirt is pretty awesome. i like the Arinko chan Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 am

Sergay Tate wrote:lucky Raven!!! that shirt is pretty awesome. i like the Arinko chan Arika Yumemiya

Arika Yumemiya Grandma always told me that I look adorable as a gashapon~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:lucky Raven!!! that shirt is pretty awesome. i like the Arinko chan Arika Yumemiya

Arika Yumemiya Grandma always told me that I look adorable as a gashapon~

Grandma was indeed right in saying that!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am

Sergay Tate wrote:Grandma was indeed right in saying that!

But I wonder if any Mai-HiME/Otome figure looked kinda "off". From my collection, none of them look bad. I think it's because they're made straight from Japanese companies. :) Had the Mai-Series become more commercial and geared towards children in the States, thus resulting in figures by Mattel, we'd probably get ugly Shizuru dolls. :lol:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:Grandma was indeed right in saying that!

But I wonder if any Mai-HiME/Otome figure looked kinda "off". From my collection, none of them look bad. I think it's because they're made straight from Japanese companies. :) Had the Mai-Series become more commercial and geared towards children in the States, thus resulting in figures by Mattel, we'd probably get ugly Shizuru dolls. :lol:

that's actually very true!! all my figures look fantastic... but my god, if Mattel or some other American company got a hold of the franchise... *shudders*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:that's actually very true!! all my figures look fantastic... but my god, if Mattel or some other American company got a hold of the franchise... *shudders*

*shudders* I know! Ever seen the U.S./Canada Sailor Moon dolls by Irwin?

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 0-695410

I rest my case. No effort put into them.

Here's something to make up for it. ;3

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Swimsuit_shiznat_figures_by_shiznat4ever-d49a026

Originally, this photo was supposed to be taken at the beach, but that bitch Irene canceled my plans. xD So I decided on a nice shot right outside my summer home. :) The photo includes Shizuru Viola PVC Figure from the from the WAVE Treasure Figure Collection and my resin model of Natsuki Kuga.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:that's actually very true!! all my figures look fantastic... but my god, if Mattel or some other American company got a hold of the franchise... *shudders*

*shudders* I know! Ever seen the U.S./Canada Sailor Moon dolls by Irwin?

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 0-695410

I rest my case. No effort put into them.

Here's something to make up for it. ;3

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Swimsuit_shiznat_figures_by_shiznat4ever-d49a026

Originally, this photo was supposed to be taken at the beach, but that bitch Irene canceled my plans. xD So I decided on a nice shot right outside my summer home. :) The photo includes Shizuru Viola PVC Figure from the from the WAVE Treasure Figure Collection and my resin model of Natsuki Kuga.

i threw up in my mouth a bit just then :S then i saw the ShizNat and things got better Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

Um, the first and second volume of the manga, still wrapped in the plastic. That's it. =/ I wanna get rid of 'em and make a few quick bucks sometime in the future.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Um, the first and second volume of the manga, still wrapped in the plastic. That's it. =/ I wanna get rid of 'em and make a few quick bucks sometime in the future.

mine were all in plastic when i got them (i own all 5) and i immediately unwrapped the 1st one and started reading it lol. it'll be worth a pretty penny down the track, but i want to enjoy it more.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Um, the first and second volume of the manga, still wrapped in the plastic. That's it. =/ I wanna get rid of 'em and make a few quick bucks sometime in the future.

mine were all in plastic when i got them (i own all 5) and i immediately unwrapped the 1st one and started reading it lol. it'll be worth a pretty penny down the track, but i want to enjoy it more.

Lol, they're wrapped in plastic because of all the fanservice shots. That's how you keep minors from accidentally looking in bookshops. =P

I was about to open mine, but then I found a site where I could read the whole manga online. After that, I wasn't interested in keeping it anymore because reading the NatsukixTatexMai love triangle once was enough for me. (Hey, at least I read it. =P Nothing against Tate, I'm just a Shiznat and MaixReito fan.)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

Lol, they're wrapped in plastic because of all the fanservice shots. That's how you keep minors from accidentally looking in bookshops. =P

I was about to open mine, but then I found a site where I could read the whole manga online. After that, I wasn't interested in keeping it anymore because reading the NatsukixTatexMai love triangle once was enough for me. (Hey, at least I read it. =P Nothing against Tate, I'm just a Shiznat and MaixReito fan.)

but reading the books is so much better O.o well... it might be me, but i am not a fan of reading them on a screen Nina Wang
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:06 am

Sergay Tate wrote:but reading the books is so much better O.o well... it might be me, but i am not a fan of reading them on a screen Nina Wang

For me it's not so much that I prefer reading one over the other, but that books take up physical space, where reading them online takes no space at all. I'm use to reading books online by now anyway so it doesn't bother me. ^^
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:but reading the books is so much better O.o well... it might be me, but i am not a fan of reading them on a screen Nina Wang

For me it's not so much that I prefer reading one over the other, but that books take up physical space, where reading them online takes no space at all. I'm use to reading books online by now anyway so it doesn't bother me. ^^

i like displaying mine Razz except i have no space right now in the shelves so they're in a box. when i get my own room though, i will have a bookshelf with all my books, manga, anime, DVDs, and figures on it Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 am

:) We have a forum for members who want to sell their personal items:

BACKSTAGE (Mai-Multiverse Store)

Good...for ...us? Just in case you want to sell those manga to anyone locally or internationally. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) We have a forum for members who want to sell their personal items:

BACKSTAGE (Mai-Multiverse Store)

Good...for ...us? Just in case you want to sell those manga to anyone locally or internationally. :)

"just incase you want to sell to anyone in the world" Shiho Huit lol. sorry, i had to xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 am

Interesting, I had forgotten all about the shop, will have to keep it in mind if I ever start selling finished resin kits to you guys n gals
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 208
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 am

Acid Raw wrote:Interesting, I had forgotten all about the shop, will have to keep it in mind if I ever start selling finished resin kits to you guys n gals

:) That's what it's there for. *waits patiently for that day*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 pm

HiME NEW ARRIVAL!!! HiME

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 NATSUKIINBOX
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 NATSUKIINBOX2
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 NATSUKIINBOX3

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 NATSUKIOUTOFBOX

The latest addition to my Mai-HiME/Otome figure collection has arrived! Natsuki Kuga from the Good Smile line up of figures. She looks amazing! I also included some extra shots of the box that I didn't want to bother posting on deviantART. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME NEW ARRIVAL!!! HiME

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 NATSUKIOUTOFBOX

The latest addition to my Mai-HiME/Otome figure collection has arrived! Natsuki Kuga from the Good Smile line up of figures. She looks amazing! I also included some extra shots of the box that I didn't want to bother posting on deviantART. :)

Ooooh Nat-Tastic, hopefully my Natsuki will look that awesome when she's done. Gonna order some more tools tomorrow or so.

I was wondering do many HiME/Otome figurines have shading/highlights? The only one of mine that does is my AWESOME Mai. I doubt I will be doing shading on Natsuki since she will be my first and I don't want to fuck her up. I might give her biker suit a nice gloss though, I'll see how I feel about it when I get started (hopefully early next month).
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Empty Natsuki Kuga GK WIP

Post by Acid Raw Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 am

Just took the picture today, she is shaping up nicely :D

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 9 Natsuk11
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 am

Acid Raw wrote:Just took the picture today, she is shaping up nicely :D

oh yeah, she does x> can'T await to see the progress of this Wink
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

Narsilia wrote:

oh yeah, she does x> can'T await to see the progress of this Wink

agreed Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:21 am

Can't go wrong with a hot biker suit and a set of lungs like that~ Shizuru Fujino You may continue progress, Acid.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

My Mai-Hime/Otome Collection

^ A great AMV maker for the Mai-Series and nice girl in general (personally helped her with one of her recent vids), HowlingSilverWolf101 takes you on a tour of her Mai-HiME/Otome collection!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next