Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV

2 posters

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV Empty Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV

Post by planetwarrior Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:01 am

It's NOT MAI-HIME/Otome, but look at this video, it already has the Mai-series art design and the atmosphere as well. What do you guys think?  HiME

planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:31 pm

planetwarrior wrote:It's NOT MAI-HIME/Otome, but look at this video, it already has the Mai-series art design and the atmosphere as well. What do you guys think?  HiME

Cool discovery there, Warrior. As I've mentioned before, that is definitely Hirokazu Hisayuki's art style. His art looked it's best in Zwei and Sifr., BTW. This video is cool and all, but it could use more awesome female characters rather than dudes. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome character designer Hisayuki on Xuccess Heaven's PV

Post by planetwarrior Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:It's NOT MAI-HIME/Otome, but look at this video, it already has the Mai-series art design and the atmosphere as well. What do you guys think?  HiME

Cool discovery there, Warrior. As I've mentioned before, that is definitely Hirokazu Hisayuki's art style. His art looked it's best in Zwei and Sifr., BTW. This video is cool and all, but it could use more awesome female characters rather than dudes.  Viola

Very true, and did you see the maid lady in this video? The way she fights has Lena Sayer's fighting style.

Hirokazu Hisayuki should take in charge of the whole Mai-franchise, I mean I want to see the next one like that, and he's basically the creator of the whole franchise. But we can still settle with Xuccess Heaven for now, but the Mai-franchise is still consider Hirokazu Hisayuki's well known franchise in the anime history. Not too many ppl know about Hirokazu Hisayuki works.
planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:44 pm

planetwarrior wrote:Very true, and did you see the maid lady in this video? The way she fights has Lena Sayer's fighting style.

Hirokazu Hisayuki should take in charge of the whole Mai-franchise, I mean I want to see the next one like that, and he's basically the creator of the whole franchise. But we can still settle with Xuccess Heaven for now, but the Mai-franchise is still consider Hirokazu Hisayuki's well known franchise in the anime history. Not too many ppl know about Hirokazu Hisayuki works.

I noticed that. It's safe to say the maid lady is just as overpowered as Lena. Okay, maybe THAT OP, haha. Perhaps there's someone who has Miss Maria's "Akira Yuki" fighting style in this series, too. XD

Hirokazu Hisayuki is a great talent, I can't imagine the series without him for the anime Mai-HiME/Otome universe. Nobody can draw Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru, Arika and the others better than him. I know everyone wants a new series, that's why it's important to be super supportive when FUNimation does their Blu-Ray release. Mr. Hirokazu would appreciate it. If word reaches to him of decent to good sales, he could be tickled pink enough to revive the project. You never know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down