Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

+21
Cheshire Kat
Konaxookami
firesphere306
Acid Raw
SulliMike23
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Amaya
Midori Sugiura99
cecirdr
GhibliFreek
Mikotoreborn
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
AtlantisLux
she-ga-roo
Layla-San
Kara
denerop
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
25 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 7 Empty Re: Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

Post by GhibliFreek Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai-HiME and Rent...sigh...good video, but it only makes me want a "Take me or leave me" ShizNat AMV extra badly. It can't be done by me, either Freekeh or underthemoonbeam are perfect.

I listened to the song, and, well I'm afraid it's not of a genre I would usually edit.

I'm willing to try, once I have cleared up some of my time of course XD

I'm honoured you think so highly of me though .///.

*brofist*
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 7 Empty Re: Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

Post by firesphere306 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 am

SulliMike23 wrote:You know, someone oughtta do an AMV with Shizuru as Sandy and Natsuki as Danny singing "Summer Nights".

That sounds like fun. I can give that one a shot if no one else is going to do it.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:I listened to the song, and, well I'm afraid it's not of a genre I would usually edit.

I'm willing to try, once I have cleared up some of my time of course XD

I'm honoured you think so highly of me though .///.

*brofist*

*brofist* Good luck, Pal.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 am

GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Another kickass Mai-Otome montage by Freekeh! *o* Thanks for sharing with us!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:21 pm

My newest Mai-Series AMV:

9.95 [Mai-HiME/Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~ AMV]

I wanted a video to focus on many random moments from the Mai-HiME/Otome Series. Mostly the battles that I didn't get to include in one of my older AMVs. For this video, I used one of my favorite songs from the VERY early 90s, that was featured in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie soundtrack.

Song: 9.95
Artist/Band: Spunkadelic

Pretty content with the video except for one thing...something must of went wrong during editing and everything after the Four Column Materialize scene is not widescreen anymore. wtf? o.o Other than that, great footage and great song. XD It does need that Kara and Freek effect touch though.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 pm

bump

Kona-chan and KitKat are back with Mai-Series voice over hilarity and omg...

Mai HiME FailDubs-Shizuru's Gaydar Is Never Wrong

So we decided to poke fun at the dub again. This time though, good ol' SOUTHERN Shizuru is met by Reito, school pretty boy. However...She's pretty sure the story he's telling is a lie as big as her home state of Texas.
This is all of course, in good fun. We just enjoy poking fun at the characters, and Reito's girlish mannerisms and need at the end of the series to have a girl was just a TAD bit protective of his, how shall I say it...gayer side. It's all in jest though, so please don't take our shenanigans too seriously. I beg you. Also, mic quality is so so since we did this on my phone.

Shizuru Voice: Pix/Kitkat/BBZ5EVR (Youtube:MuffinSuperHero)
Reito Voice: Me.

>:3 GODDAMMIT, REITO! WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!! IT JUST TOOK ANOTHER FAIRY TO POINT IT OUT!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
>:3 GODDAMMIT, REITO! WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!! IT JUST TOOK ANOTHER FAIRY TO POINT IT OUT!!!

Oh we knew it too. Had to point it out though. Figured the world should know. xDD Glad you find it amusing. I still can't listen to Kitkat's part in the middle about her Gaydar without cracking up. Words cannot describe how much I love her Shizuru voice. THEY CANNOT. xDDD Good best friend.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Oh we knew it too. Had to point it out though. Figured the world should know. xDD Glad you find it amusing. I still can't listen to Kitkat's part in the middle about her Gaydar without cracking up. Words cannot describe how much I love her Shizuru voice. THEY CANNOT. xDDD Good best friend.

XDDD She did a great job as always, Kona-chan! Thanks for finally getting around to doing the faildub after a year of waiting! =p Well worth it!

KitKat's performance also got me thinking of PedoShiz:

Shizuru Loves Little Girls

... I had to do it. Just had to.

This AMV contains Shizuru/Arika, with a sidedish of Shizuru/Akira. Also, this has been Pedo Bear approved.

Disclaimer: I don't own the footage, nor the music.
Fandom: Mai Otome (Sunrise ©)
Music: Little Girls by OIngo Boingo

Thanks to Nagi for showing me this. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 am

GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 pm

MaiHIME - Nathin Compares to You [MaiMikoto]

Re-up

I do not own the music nor the clips.

Music is 'Nothing Comapres 2 U' by Sinéad O'Connor

Credit: BlackGekikara

---

Mai Tokiha x Mikoto Minagi video! Not a fan of the ship, but nicely done by BlackG. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 am

HiME NEW HiME

Happy Valentine's Day 2012 [Mai-HiME]

Hey everybody! Though Valentine's Day is very commercial to me, there are people who care about the holiday and are personally qualified to celebrate it. But if Valentine's Day is going to be taken seriously, why should it stop at lovey dovey couples? Like on any other day, there is love shared between friends as well. You'll notice several pairings from Mai-HiME, representing different aspects of love suitable for such a day.

Chie and Mai - Friendship.

Akane and Kazuya - The lovey dovey couple everybody loves or loves to hate. XD

Yukariko and Ishigami - The adults.

Mai and Tate - Someone whose lost someone they love and continue thinking of him or her each day.

Haruka and Yukino - When someone you had a fight with or needed a break from returns back into your life.

Shizuru and Natsuki - When someone forgives the one they love for doing something horrible. The act of forgiveness.

There are many ways to express your love for someone, just don't let it be confined to this specific day. :)

Song: "Molly" from the 'Ghost' 1990 movie soundtrack.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 pm

QAQ THAT AMV IS BEAUTIFUL DEAR GOD MY EMOTIONS
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:QAQ THAT AMV IS BEAUTIFUL DEAR GOD MY EMOTIONS

;^; Sank yew, Freekeh. It's not as good as yours, but it had to be done. Aoi maid

((Why did I add a SENOH for?! ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:28 pm

I LIEK COLOURRZ
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:

I LIEK COLOURRZ

So pretty ;-;
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:

I LIEK COLOURRZ

Excellent work, Freek! XD All the things she said (some funky remix of it...) used for Erstin Ho's reveal as a Schwartz? EPICWIN!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

HiME Newly added to Mai-Multiverse Channel HiME

Fire - Mai Tokiha [Mai-HiME AMV]

Yo Mai-Multiverse! This is a little music video for Mai Tokiha. This will be the last video for a while. I will only concentrate on the playthrough footage for Mai-HiME Tree of Fortune (Playstation 2) for the upcoming weeks. For this video I chose "Fire" as it resonates with Mai's intensity during battle sequences. There just aren't enough AMVs dedicated to her.

Character: Mai Tokiha
Anime: Mai-HiME
Song: "Fire" byThe Ernies
AMV by Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am

YouTube ANGER: Mai-ZHores OAVAO 2.75

With the tail-between-legs retreating of Bancolding$ and their show losing popularity (because of "gay parings favored over straight parings), the ladies of Mai-Himeotome have no choice but to sell their bodies and prostitute themselves. This episode features Harcka Arm-Tage.

Read account for disclaimer and enjoy.

Credit: Hectotane

One of the most hilarious/creative Mai-HiME/Otome videos ever put together. Joke or shoot, it doesn't matter. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 pm

YES!!! HowlingSilverWolf101 released her newest Mai-Otome trailer/AMV based on Killzone 3!

OTOMEZONE 3

For many years the Artai Principality and Garderobe Academy have been locked in a brutal war. However after a devastating counterattack lead by the Grand Duke Nagi Dai Artai and his Commander Sergay Wang, the Academy is severely weaken. During the mad rush to evacuate the O.T.O.M.E squad, Garderobe's the most elite fighters, are left behind and stranded deep behind enemy lines. Hunted by the Artai forces, outmanned, outgunned and surrounded they must adapt and survive while at the same time trying to uncover Nagi's new and deadly weapon that threatens to destroy everything they have fought for.

I found this project buried within my crazy filing system...or lack of it! So I opened it up, started to have a go and before I knew it the video was finished. I have always wanted to do a video game trailer from some reason and the Killzone 3 story trailer seemed to fit the bill perfectly so I hope you guys like it and again sorry about the huge gap between videos...University life will do that!! ^_^;

---
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 am

HiME Newest AMV from Mai-Multiverse Channel HiME

Hellfire - Shizuru Fujino [Mai-HiME AMV]

With the two year anniversary of ShizNat Webs a few days ago, I wanted to make a new AMV dedicated to ShizNat. This was the result after watching a great Disney film, with a song performed by one of the greatest actors and voice actors of all time.

Character: Shizuru Fujino
Anime: Mai-HiME
Song: Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame's "Hellfire" sung by Tony Jay
AMV by Luu Sky Sapphire

I had a lot of fun making this one. You are full of sinful lust, Kaichou-sama~ Shizuru Kaichou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 pm

bump

HiME NEWEST AMV FROM MAI-MULTIVERSE CHANNEL!!! HiME

Listen to your Heart - Mashiro Blan de Windbloom [Mai-Otome AMV]

Listen to your Heart - Mashiro Blan de Windbloom [Mai-Otome AMV]

Queen Mashiro is one of the many characters that went through punishing personal struggles to achieve greatness. This video is dedicated to not just the character; but her character development. Arika and Midori helped mold her into a Queen that everyone can believe in.

Mashiro's story is about change. Becoming a responsible adult/ruler in a time of depression and war. I was touched by her story when it hit it's absolute peak during her famous speech. Because of her honest words, a room full of people who absolutely hated her guts, now believed in her again.

I've never seen such a tremendous display of forgiveness since Natsuki and Shizuru in Mai-HiME.This is for all you Mashiro fans and anyone who believes someone can change for the better.

I chose "Listen to your Heart" for it's passion vibe and message. It worked in the Karate Kid Part III, why not here? :)

Character: Queen Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Anime: Mai-Otome
Song: "Listen to your Heart" by Little River Band
AMV by Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

HowlingSilverWolf has done it again. This time he did a trailer that I suggested but he took as a request.

SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:HowlingSilverWolf has done it again. This time he did a trailer that I suggested but he took as a request.

She and I'm quite impressed with this latest installment. The Expendables 2 has Chuck Norris ( Miss Maria ) need I say more?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Not sure if this one counts or not but, its one of the few things Mai HiME related to put a real smile on my face, and considering how depressed I've been for most of this month, that's saying something:

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next