Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

+21
Cheshire Kat
Konaxookami
firesphere306
Acid Raw
SulliMike23
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Amaya
Midori Sugiura99
cecirdr
GhibliFreek
Mikotoreborn
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
AtlantisLux
she-ga-roo
Layla-San
Kara
denerop
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
25 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Empty Re: Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 pm

That's good enough, Kaze. We'll play it by ear and make the contest one of our top priorities on either day.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Empty Re: Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Pretty Much Amazing [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga]

^ My newest video! This is a remake of an old video from 2010 that can no longer be found (it was on another channel). It's similar to the original, only the quality is MUCH better (no more snagit quality) and I've added an extra ending. ShizNat FOREVER!

This song is one of my favorites from the Nancy Drew movie album. Very underrated film starring Emma Roberts.

Artist: Joanna
Song: Pretty Much Amazing
Anime: Mai-HiME
Created by: Me
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

bump 

HowlingSilverWolf101's latest Mai-HiME video is here ANNNNNNND it's a Persona 4 parody!

---

Hime 4 (Persona 4 opening parody)

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, my master project! I have worked on the video on and off for ages but now finally it is finished. It's the opening to one of my favourite games Persona 4.

The idea popped into my game not long after getting the game as I noticed some similarities between personas and childs and the some of the characters in Persona 4 and Mai Hime. Yosuke and Mikoto as they are the comical and clumcy ones, Yukiko and Shizuru being the refined popular ones, Kanji and Natsuki for being the tough ones who are both struggling with the sexual identify, Rise and Midori for both being the cheerful and happy ones, Naoto and Arika could they both are very serious in their roles and both are often mistaken for boys and finally Chie and Nao because...they have the same hair style!! ^_^;

Anyways hope you enjoy my video, sorry the masking is a bit rubbish as it not my cup of tea.

Made using Sony Vegas and Photoshop

---

Her editing is incredible! >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Burnin in the 3rd Degree [Nina Wáng] (my latest AMV *shot* )

Misguided love for her adoptive father.
Manipulation by a Grand Duke.
Traitor to her friends, family and fellow Otome.

This is the story of Nina when she sold what was left of her goodness to become a vengeful Dark Goddess.

You may remember this song from the 1984 Terminator film. I thought it suited Nina. Especially when she uses the power of the Harmonium.

Artist: Tahnee Cain & The Trianglz
Song: Burnin in the 3rd Degree
Anime: Mai-Otome aka 舞-乙HiME
Character: Nina Wáng
Created by: Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:05 pm

bump 

Merry Christmas once again! Before the holiday officially ends, I wanted to share my latest videos on Mai-Multiverse YouTube! The first is a request one of our subscribers made. She enjoyed the Natsuki Kuga hair flip video, so she wanted to see a sequel with Natsuki Kruger and Shizuru Viola doing their MATERIALIZE hair flips.

The second is an analysis video to silence all the Mai fans who believe Natsuki Kruger's aiming is garbage. >:3 Looking back, it's anything but! I just think she doesn't know what to aim at...

---
Shizuru and Natsuki: Queens of the Hair Flip

Shizuru Viola accompanies Natsuki Kruger in this brand new and incredibly gay hair flipping montage!

Warning, this will cause excessive bleeding from the nostrils.

---

Analysis: Can Natsuki Kruger hit ANY target?

Analysis video to argue against Natsuki Kruger's naysayers. Were the claims of Natsuki having sucky aim nothing but myth? Find out for yourself!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Oh my, the last video made me laugh so much, specially the last part!
I was always suspicious of natsuki kruger's aim, but you had a point on those slow-motions.
Her aim remind Natsuki Kuga's, she DID hit the target but was not that common for it to actually inflict damage. Ricocheted a lot. But then again, they aren't godesses.
But if she hit Shizuru, ain't so bad!
(boobs!)
 Feels
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 110
Armitage GUTS!!! : 38

http://shugokuroge.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 pm

San. wrote:Oh my, the last video made me laugh so much, specially the last part!
I was always suspicious of natsuki kruger's aim, but you had a point on those slow-motions.
Her aim remind Natsuki Kuga's, she DID hit the target but was not that common for it to actually inflict damage. Ricocheted a lot. But then again, they aren't godesses.
But if she hit Shizuru, ain't so bad!
(boobs!)
 Feels

Believe me, San, I was one of the many people who bought the myth. XD Maybe it's because Natsuki Kruger is such a clumsy oaf of a woman that we're used to her screwing up. Thus, our brains tell us that she must stink at everything.

:'3 Boobs. The greatest word in the multiverse.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 am

San. wrote:Her aim remind Natsuki Kuga's, she DID hit the target but was not that common for it to actually inflict damage.
Yup=)) But, I think, this is due to the format of the show. Because we actually did not see as any of the girls/HiME did directly kill or directly and life-threateningly wound someone... there were only hints that it happened, but behind the scenes.

And we know that Natsuki Kuga is a sharpshooter.

1) An excerpt from "Natsuki no Prelude":
Spoiler:

2) Natsuki with just a single shot demolished the gate (episode 9)...
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Prince35

3) She easily disarmed Searrs' soldiers, while being in the air, after jumping from the helicopter (episode 14) ...
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Prince36
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Prince37

4) Natsuki protected Mai from feather-projectiles attack of Shiho's Child that flew at high speed at Mai (episode 24)...
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Prince38
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Prince39

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Analysis: Can Natsuki Kruger hit ANY target?
Hahaha... Awesome video, Luu! =))))))

I always thought, since Natsuki Kruger was so very useless, that there must be at least something that she was good at... And really she was able to hit a target, while not hitting a target at all! Yes, Kruger is that awesome  Natsuki Kruger2 
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Vipmai10
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Vipmai11

It's definitely some kind of supreme skill   datgodess  ... maybe the first beam was a red herring and Kruger fired three more but invisible beams... or maybe that slave took pity on Kruger and it itself blew up its borer-projectiles...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:51 pm

postoronnimV wrote:And really she was able to hit a target, while not hitting a target at all! Yes, Kruger is that awesome

YES. YES. That's it! That sums everything! I never accepted failed every target, just thought there must be "something" else, as if she aimed for the shot to travel aaaall arround the word to hit it in the face. A strategic shot. But your idea fits perfectly it's almost philosophical!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 am

PostoronnimV wrote:I always thought, since Natsuki Kruger was so very useless, that there must be at least something that she was good at... And really she was able to hit a target, while not hitting a target at all! Yes, Kruger is that awesome  Natsuki Kruger2 
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Vipmai10
video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Vipmai11

It's definitely some kind of supreme skill   datgodess  ... maybe the first beam was a red herring and Kruger fired three more but invisible beams... or maybe that slave took pity on Kruger and it itself blew up its borer-projectiles...

HAHAHAHA! Kruger hitting the Yuna Slave's attacks without actually hitting them was like...can she do that!? XD Sunrise, what are you doing? Stop being so damn entertaining! For a version of Natsuki who sits on her well rounded derriere all day, she can be quite the warrior woman. That reminds me, V-Chan, there's a crucial ShizNat moment in Mai-Otome I didn't get to upload yet. You shall see...

datgodess 

San. wrote:YES. YES. That's it! That sums everything! I never accepted failed every target, just thought there must be "something" else, as if she aimed for the shot to travel aaaall arround the word to hit it in the face. A strategic shot. But your idea fits perfectly it's almost philosophical!

It just goes to show you that, perhaps, we should trust in Kruger? XD Oh should I be saying-trust in Kruger's firing ability. They're better than we remember and I'm not making reference to ShizNat futa doujinshi. :'3

Gakuenchou : THAT'S IT. I'M LEAVING.
 Viola : Mmm~ Why so soon~

Oh and ladies? Have you seen this yet? It'll explain everything. Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Luu Sky Saphire wrote:Oh and ladies? Have you seen this yet? It'll explain everything. video - Post Mai HiME/Otome AMVs and video clips - Page 9 Icon_wink

EXPLAIN! 
kawaiidesuplz
Oh, what is there to explain, its a universal swoon!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 pm

San. wrote:
EXPLAIN! 
kawaiidesuplz
Oh, what is there to explain, its a universal swoon!

Nanzaki Iku never fails to deliver the best with ShizNat. Toriko Shikake to Yasashii Kemono (Doropanda Tours Vol. 12) jumps around randomly, but it's generally good and well told. ShizNat never fails in any story setting.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by San. Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Oh, yes, the doropanda tours are a gem to Shiznation. I don't have the complete translated collection thou...
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 pm

The Pleasure Principal

It seems that this video has become quite popular here on youtube, I was even offered to make some money from it by sharing youtube's profit. Let me make one thing clear: none of the material used to make this video belong to me. The music belongs to the Quebecois band Lesbians on Ecstasy, produced by Alien8 Recordings : listen to them, buy their CDs, they are great. And Mai Hime / Mai Otome belong to Sunrise : I admit I used the fansub version to make this video, but if you ever find the DVDs where you live, buy them, it's worth it. Yes this is shameless free advertising for MaiHime and LezziesonX, but if someone should ever make any profit from this video it should be the people who offered us such great pieces of work in the first place.
An Youtube can take my video down now, I don't mind, this thing was made just for fun and as a tribute to an anime I adore.

---

Mai Hime is full of....LESBIANS!

By HowlingSilverWolf101

PLEASE do not take offence at this video, its just a bit of fun. I love Mai-Hime and shōjo-ai in general. But this song is so funny and just perfect for an AMV. I hope I cover pretty much all the pairing in Mai-Hime (fan and cannon). If you dont like Yuri then DO NOT watch, simple right!
P.S I LOVE SHIZNAT!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9