Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post about your day

+16
Sergay Tate
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
Chibi Rachy
GhibliFreek
she-ga-roo
denerop
zanekal1
ookamidesu
Layla-San
Konaxookami
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

did ur day suck ass?

post about your day - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%post about your day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 9 ]
post about your day - Page 3 Vote_lcap271%post about your day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 31

post about your day - Page 3 Empty Re: post about your day

Post by Kicchu Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Compared to a few months ago, things are going much better for you lately. ^_~ Good for you, you're too sweet to have drama in your life.

Nope. Still getting some drama. =-= Actually, that call I mentioned from my cousin was him updating me on what's going on at home... Actually... A lot of stuff happened today, which I'll get to later.
Hmm, am I sweet? My cousin says I'm the one with the worst temper in the family. ^^; That's why he didn't want me to come with him to the house where Tommy and my sister are atm. He said he's afraid I'd sock 'em one. <.< I'll be nice to people unless they push things really far, though.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Razz Your OWN apartment. Doesn't it feel good when you say that? Years ago I wanted my own apartment too, but I wanted a cheap house instead. Okay, maybe it's not that cheap. lol Still have about 4 more years of mortgage payments left for this place.

Yeah! It sounds really great. Every time my roommate and I are talking about our own apartment, I get all tingly and happy. ^^ Eventually, I do want my own house, though... out in the country... with attack geese. XDD

-----------------------------------------------

Anyways... A lot of stuff went on today. My roommate came back early and told me she decided to officially drop out of our current college and that she's going to start talking classes at her community college back home since it's considerably cheaper and she's annoyed with all the crap our current school is pulling on her(and I understand... A lot of people feel the same way about this place and I'm still worried they're gonna pull something on me at the last moment. ;-; ) This is her last week so her parents came up to get some of her stuff and take it home with them. I went out to Ruby Tuesdays with them and had dinner. That was fun, but it's still really sad that she's leaving. I've roomed with her for over 4 years now and it always felt good to have someone to talk to about stuff that I can't talk to with other people. I'm REALLY depressed now. I know she's coming back to visit me over the remainder of this semester and it won't be too long before I move in with her and her family before we get our apartment, but I just like having someone to talk to about personal stuff or just random/ridiculous stuff. ;-;

Well, as soon as I get to Ruby Tuesdays, I get a text from my cousin asking if I was free to talk. I told him I was out with my roommate and I'd text him as soon as I got back to the room. I get back about an hour or so later and he calls me and tells me something that was 'good' at first. Tommy and my sister hadn't been back to my cousin's(legally my mom's) house in 3 days and no one had seen them. Him and my mom change the locks to the house and left a note on the front saying to call them if they came back and wanted their stuff. We were hoping that they had found another house and planned to just leave... Then my cousin ended up calling me again around 10:45 PM and told me that they came back and that they had called them like the note said. When my mom, cousin and nephew came, he started throwing threats at them and my cousin said that Tommy drew his hand back like he was going to hit my mom, but they ended up deciding it best to go. Well, right when they were leaving, Tommy busted open the door to the house and entered it... He already has an eviction on him that said he was supposed to be out of the house on Sept. 15th, but mom didn't want to press charges on him because he's using the twins against her and saying she's such a horrible person. My cousin even said that the twins and my sister could stay there if Tommy would just leave. If my mom would press charges, Tommy would probably get a jail sentence right now since he threatened everyone on the property, trespassed and broke and entered the house with an eviction. I told my cousin that I would call my mom and I ended the call with him and called her. She already didn't know that my cousin and I had been talking this whole time(since she had told him not to call me), so she was really surprised when I called at 11 PM saying "I know what happened... Why aren't you pressing charges?" After talking to her for a little bit, I think she's going to listen to me. I asked her if I had been wrong so far and she said 'no' and that I'm most likely right. I think she's not listened to me enough already so she may follow through with it this time. At least it sounded like it. I plan to call again in the morning to see if anythings been done. After talking to her I called my cousin back and told him what was said. He's getting really frustrated and I understand. He doesn't have an actual home right now and if my aunt gets tired of him and kicks him out of the house, he WILL be homeless. He's lived in his house for 25 years! What's being done isn't right! After hanging up with him, my roommate and I talked it over or a while. If it weren't for her and my cousin, I'd be a lot more stressed and angry. It helps to talk.

Sorry for the long post... It's been an eventful day. =-=
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 pm

You're sweet to me and online people, that's all I know. ^_~

Mmm, I love Ruby Tuesdays. Around where I live, Ruby Tuesdays is always nearby a T.G.I. Fridays. Coincendence? ;p

Nah, don't apologize. Domestic problems are worth venting. That Tommy person is a real thorn in a monkey's anus. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 am

Well, I guess it isn't so much not being nice as it is that I have a short temper. xp A lot of people IRL say I'm nice, too... Then my mom, cousin or nephew end up saying, "They don't know you very well." TT^TT

Hahah, that is an interesting coincidence! XD I don't think I've been into a Fridays before, though. =/ I've only been to Ruby Tuesdays twice. Both times were with my roommate. ^^ *sighs* It's so quiet around here with out her. She officially dropped out of college and left yesterday. TT____TT

He seriously is. ;-; I'd love to punch him in the nose... Just once...

------------------------

Hmm, about today... It was a fairly decent day. ^^ The only thing bad is that I forgot about a small assignment for ADV. Painting. ^^;;; Other than that, it's been a great day!

We got out of Bio early today and I ended up going to lunch at the same time as one of my classmates/neighbors at our suites. We ended up having lunch together, which was fun. x3 It's kind of funny how we actually started talking the first time though. xD Her suite is right across from ours and at the same time, we got locked out of our room in a sense. We were having trouble with the locks and we couldn't get it unlocked easily. xD Ever since then, we've been talking more. xDDD

After that, I went to ADV. Painting and talked a lot to Jane and Thomas about Pokemon. xD Jane and I are planning to trade. Thomas will trade me, too, if he can get his game and system up here. ^^; They both want one of my Vulpix's with Energy Ball... Ironically, they both want a male one and the one I'm training is also a male. xD Male Vulpix's/Ninetales are popular, eh? ~__^

Karate was interesting today. It was Tai Chi day, which was a lot of fun... though awkward since we had to be outside(due to a volleyball game going on next to our room)and a lot of people I know kept walking by. ^^;

Then I grab something to eat and head back to my suite. My suitemate and I end up (re)watching more Full Metal Alchemist. ^^ Up to ep 13/14 now. I forgot how much I missed this show... and is it sad that the only scene I remembered from that phantom thief episode was the breast grab. ^^;;

Conversation went something like this:

Me: I forget what this episode is about...
Suitemate: ...
Me: Wait... Is this the episode where Ed accidentally gropes that thief?
Suitemate: ... I don't know... I don't recall that...
Me: I... think it is. O.o;
*Later Ed grabs her like I thought*
Suitemate: Guess you were right. XD
Me: I thought so... Thinking: (Why's that the only thing I remember from this episode? ;-; )
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 pm

You sound like a very active and down to earth girl, Miss Kicchu. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Today I started off by visiting this strange place, Mai-Multiverse Forum. Then I cleaned up the entire Burton estate, as Miss Margaret deserves to live like a princess. After I completed my task, I took a short nap and returned here to see how things were doing. The internet is such a strange, strange place.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Let's see...

I have not hurt anyone today, as of yet, so I do believe that is a good thing.

I started off my day waking up only to find I was stricken by a sickness, so I have been in my cell all day, eating when I can and trying to drink plenty of fluids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

Would seeing Miss Shizuru make you feel better? Perhaps I can pull some strings.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:03 am

*Perks up*

Would you do that for me, Miss Baker? I would like that very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:09 am

I do have political power, you should have your most treasured visitor by tomorrow. Until then, I must bid you goodnight. *bow*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am

*Bows and smiles*

I thank you, Miss Baker. Very much. Goodnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Just now, a man who looked possessed by the devil himself attacked Miss Margaret and tried to steal the book she holds most precious. That's the 5th time that's happened. What is so special about that book...

The man has been taken care of. *cracks knuckles*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Just another day in this cell. At least no one has struck me over the head with a baton...yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 am

I had to come post this so someone else can die laughing about it along with me. xD

For about three days, my roommate and I had a clogged sink, because I had the brilliant idea that noodles could go down the sink. So finally we went to get some Draino, and finally our sink was unclogged! Not ever three minutes later I went pee, and our toilet over-flowed! Water was all over our bathroom floor. So our friend across the hall comes over to help, but she did more damage than anything. She assumed it was fine, seeing as the toilet water went down so she flushed again, and this time, we had water in our kitchen! So we finally go downstairs to get a plunger and mop, and once we entered back into the room, our friend slips in the pee water. Haha. So finally we cleaned it all up and found out we had six-packs from laughing so hard. (joking).

So that's my luck with College. I swear it hates me.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 pm

*giggles lightly like a polite lady should*

College is a time of many trials you must face. That includes those in your own dormitory. Slipping in urine is...*holds in laughter*...not humorous in any way, shape or form.

*bows* Thank you for your time, Miss Layla.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am

LOL!

It's ok, you should laugh. It is very funny. But don't get me wrong, I never fell in the pee water! xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 am

*ahem* No lady should. Usually when someone describes their college experience in detail, the stories are filled with alcohol and sex. Yours is filled with carelessness and...urine. Does anyone have an story to tell from their university years without something disgusting?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Wah. But I can't tell one about sex at all. xD Alcohol. Well not so much. I mean we were drunk while looking for our school mascot that was hiding in our res. But no luck. That's all I got. xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Layla-San wrote:Wah. But I can't tell one about sex at all. xD Alcohol. Well not so much. I mean we were drunk while looking for our school mascot that was hiding in our res. But no luck. That's all I got. xD

*giggles* How interesting, Miss Layla. Tell me, what is your school mascot?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:47 am

Honestly, I'm not sure. I think a wolf.. But I could be wrong. xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Layla-San wrote:I think a wolf.

post about your day - Page 3 Pdvd_027 : Huh?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 pm

That's me! xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:45 am

Hey Midori-sama (if you're reading), remember that seller that had all those Kagura cels? I was able to track her business down and apparently she sells her cels cheaper online than in person! O_O; Bitch! I was going to end up paying $50 more if I remembered to pick them up on Day 2 of NYAF. >_> Anyway, I ordered them just now so yaaaaaaay. Happy as a dubbed Shizuru in Tennessee. ^o^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hey Midori-sama (if you're reading), remember that seller that had all those Kagura cels? I was able to track her business down and apparently she sells her cels cheaper online than in person! O_O; Bitch! I was going to end up paying $50 more if I remembered to pick them up on Day 2 of NYAF. >_> Anyway, I ordered them just now so yaaaaaaay. Happy as a dubbed Shizuru in Tennessee. ^o^

Oh yays, that's awesome!! How dare she try to overcharge you XD Too smart for her, my darling, too smart for her.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 am

Lol. I kind of assumed that was a normal thing to do. Overcharge in person... >.>;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Actually it's the other way around most of the time. Not counting shipping costs of course. Everything else we purchased was significally cheaper at the con. Even Midori-sama's Hatsune Miku plush.

;p I totally owned you, my darling. *licks Midori*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:46 pm

(( Ah, I see.... I've never been to a con before... so I don't know how cheap (or expensive) things are there ))
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down