Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2! Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2!

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 pm

The other thread reached the limit but here's the new one to continue the insanity.  devious 

Would you ever get someone drunk on purpose??
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2! Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2!

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:09 am

As tempting as that may be to do to some (maybe Midori), probably not, in case things go wrong

Would you ever have Akira and Natsuki cross paths when they are both investigating something?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2! Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Yes, I would. The most interaction Natsuki and Akira ever had in Mai-HiME was while Akira was unconscious! Sexy thought.

Would you ever use Kagutsuchi to travel the deepest regions of space?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Absolutely!!! And also set in flames a couple of places... >:3

Would you ever use Miyu to assassinate someone you hate?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Depends on how much I hate them. If they have been utterly despicable, then yes, note to self: have bribe ready for Alyssa  devious 

Would you ever have Otome-verse Takumi and Mashiro form a relationship?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:47 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:[color=#006699]Absolutely!!! And also set in flames a couple of places... >:3

Like Planet Vegeta. Oh wait, Frieza already wasted those monkey trash~

LyriumEidolon wrote:
Would you ever have Otome-verse Takumi and Mashiro form a relationship?

;A; Yes I would and it would be a massive sacrifice. I'm a hardcore Arishiro shipper; Zwei really brought out the true gay in Arika and Mashiro's relationship. However, I am open to Mashiro and Prince Takumi. From the hilarious switch-a-roo episode, you can tell they were attracted to one another. If only Mashiro didn't meet Arika first AND was a better queen at the time.

Would you ever use Duran to start your own shaved ice business?  cocky 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Possibly, though only in the summertime. Right now, I am freezing.

Would you ever pit an Otome Robe against a Kill la Kill Three-star Goku Uniform? (Both your choice)
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Yes I would, although a battle between the users could go either way. The Three-Star Goku uniform will move faster, but the Otome Robe user will be more powerful. Depends on user's strategy.

Would you ever cook for Mai? Someone's gotta treat her for a change!  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Assuming I can, I guess so.

Would you ever strand Takumi and Aoi on an island in the middle of nowhere for a while?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Assuming I can, I guess so.

Would you ever strand Takumi and Aoi on an island in the middle of nowhere for a while?

You don't know? Well, guys aren't known to be cooks beyond microwaving cup and noodles. Usually.

Anyway, yes I would because if Aoi is Chie-less (the sound of that hurts me a lot), her affinity for Takumi would fill her heart.

Would you ever use Diana to spy on women around the world?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

I don't really know. Besides, if I had Diana, that use isn't really the first one that comes to mind.

Would you ever give Natsuki a jet pack?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:I don't really know. Besides, if I had Diana, that use isn't really the first one that comes to mind.

sweatdrop  Oh! You go in the OTHER direction.  Shizuru Fujino Sorry about the mix up.

Why not? Natsuki could use Rocketeer capabilities to keep up with the aerial Mai Tokiha. But, doesn't Duran already qualify as a flight gizmo?

Would you ever desire to become Lena Sayers's master?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
LyriumEidolon wrote:I don't really know. Besides, if I had Diana, that use isn't really the first one that comes to mind.

sweatdrop  Oh! You go in the OTHER direction.  Shizuru Fujino Sorry about the mix up.

Why not? Natsuki could use Rocketeer capabilities to keep up with the aerial Mai Tokiha. But, doesn't Duran already qualify as a flight gizmo?

Would you ever desire to become Lena Sayers's master?

Hehehe, it's okay. If anything, I'm just a little confused about what you mean by 'other side', so if you could maybe clear that up.

Otherwise, as for the 'Would I':
I don't really know. Haven't watched Sifr yet. Still need to watch the rest of Zwei, as soon as external factors can be held at bay.

Would you ever throw a 'Welcome Home' party for Takumi upon his return from America? (Also feel tempted to ask 'If so, who would you bring?')
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm

I was talking about sexual preference, Ly. I don't want to label anyone without being 100% sure. Wink

And yes, I would throw a massive party for Takumi. I'd say his treatment/surgery eventually succeeds and he's able to resume a normal life with his girlfriend, Akira. I'd bring everyone except Reito, we're still peeved at him.

Mai-HiME/Otome Would you ever...? part 2! Vlcsnap-2011-08-11-14h09m56s215_854x480

Speaking of which, would you ever join Reito in his Carnival? As his slave? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Oh, okay. In that case, I'm actually straight, but I was thinking of other devious uses for Diana's surveillance ability at the time  devious .
Nowadays, I think maybe I could use that to survey some places I really want to visit, maybe see one or both of the Auroras (wanted to see them in person for a very long time), and also maybe check out anime conventions happening in the near future that I can't get to. I really hope I can actually go to some in person sometime.

Otherwise, back to the topic:
Not a chance. I don't really find the idea of answering Reito's every whim appealing.

Would you ever leak to Takumi the names of everyone who was involved the night he was attacked?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 pm

I would, if that would help in any way. Mai will get involved and not be surprised that Nao attempted to use him as an expendable hostage. He and Midori never interacted, but I'm positive he's aware of her through Mai and Mikoto (even blabber-mouth Aoi).

Would you ever build a super robot with Irina Woods? She is the Skuld of Mai-Otome. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Tempting. I might see what it's like.

Would you ever have the Otome universe explore Zipang?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Isn't Zipang technically part of the Otome universe?  Trollface

Seriously, Zipang only visited to Windbloom for a single episode. I would of liked to know more about Takumi's kingdom, especially when his is free of political clash and third class citizens that want his head.

Would you ever take selfies with Chie Harada?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Might actually. Not too sure, feel kinda shy about selfies mostly

Would you ever hire Nao as a spy?
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Yes, I would. Nobody would suspect someone so young and aloof. Plus, knowing men, they'd walk into her traps easily. She's perfect, actually.

Would you ever want to materialize an Element of your own?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Yes, I really would

(if you were a man or if you are a man) would you ever trade your gender to become an Otome?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:27 pm

(If I were IN that universe? Yes, I would. If becoming a woman means having the ability to fly, cause destruction and throw ships into the sun, THEN SO BE IT!

Would you ever find any possible way to make Diana a more physically powerful CHILD?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:10 am

Stealth is its strong point, so only if it does not hinder that ability

Would you ever kill your own child, and your dearest person, if it meant saving the entire universe?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:23 am

Depends on the situation I'm in. As you know, each HiME had their own soap opera going on. :3 If I had the best of the worst (like Yukariko), then yeah, sacrificial lamb~

Would you ever produce an entire OVA series centered around Akira's ninja clan?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Yes, yes indeed I would

Would you ever marry Shiho (Otome Version)?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next