Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by franticfranz Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:23 am

Drained...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Standard Sunday night "f*** it's work tomorrow" feeling...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:45 pm

I feel like I need help with something, but I don't know the problem nor do I know where to turn to get the assistance I require.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Free.

How strange!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 am

Very emotional...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Reasonably contented & boasting an inner peace.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:10 am

So...damn....hot. ;A; I underestimated 2016's global warming.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:07 am

Feeling relieved, refreshed, excited and back to normal! Next week can't come soon enough! Or I should say Saturday!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Feeling pretty good. I'm all packed and ready to go Saturday! Could use some peppermint tea...been gassy lately~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:47 am

Sad and drained... :(
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:32 am

Cranky. I'm hungry, but I can't eat anything because I'm supposed to be fasting. When will my lab work be done? I want food before my Creative Writing class and that may or may not happen depending on how damn long it takes for me to be called back.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Feeling amazing! Mai-Multiverse had a successful weekend at Liberty City Anime Con in New York City. And the best part? We'll be gathering again for New York Comic Con this October!

IT'S SO GOOD TO BE BACK ON MY FORUM! devious Back to businesssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:03 pm

A bit tired, but I'm actually feeling okay again. With how unpredictable my moods are I'm not sure I'll ever have a normal job. That's all fine and good, but how do I pay the bills? I guess I better work on figuring that out so I don't eventually end up on the streets. Now, that's a depressing thought. I'm going to go Google some stuff. Afterward I have an appointment with my word processor.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:41 am

Feeling a little unsure, nervous and excited. Needing some clarity and questions answered.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:43 am

Properly exhausted for once even though I don't feel like I did much today. Maybe I'm just socially inexperienced. I was in class for an hour and socialized for however long the Skype call was for the podcast. Even though I only talked for some of it I still manage to get drained from exposure to anything involving socialization. I've managed to start spending hours in almost complete silence. It could be a sensory overload thing.

Today was enjoyable. Most days should be like today. I actually had energy to do stuff and it was awesome. Who knew that having energy was just as exhausting as not having energy? I need sleep any minute now.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Feeling awesome but also upset. I'm not sure if that can happen at once though but it did! Hoping for some great news about about guests I want to see.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Last night: Worn out. I can't believe I just wrote an entire outline of my campaign in one sitting. I need to take a break now. @.@

This morning: I feel amazing. This medication has magical qualities of helpfulness. The only problem I can think of is fixing whatever is wrong with my nose. After my nasal issues are fixed I can get another sleep study done to see if I still have Sleep Apnea. If I don't it was probably just weight-related or a result of my nose having issues in one nostril. It's starting to look like things are really improving this time. You can barely tell I have depression right now so depending on if this really means I'm finally doing better at last I may be able to stop seeing my therapist. We'll just see how I'm doing in early October. I'm doing a bit of a "trial" period to make sure I'm actually doing better. Chances are this is the real deal.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:30 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Feeling awesome but also upset. I'm not sure if that can happen at once though but it did! Hoping for some great news about about guests I want to see.

*grabs your shirt* mad NOW LISTEN. STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHO'S COMING! LUCY LAWLESS IS COMING! YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:33 pm

I stopped worrying now :3 I just need to know who all is there so i can get their pictures painted in time. that's all XD.

Feeling alright. Kind of needing a friend at the moment. The next few weeks and months even are going to be hard for me. I just need someone here with me.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm

I feel awesome, but I still want to know why I have this massive headache.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:06 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Feeling alright. Kind of needing a friend at the moment. The next few weeks and months even are going to be hard for me. I just need someone here with me.

If only, kiddo. But you got me for a week in October. Happy Treasure it~

Lerena wrote:I feel awesome, but I still want to know why I have this massive headache.

Migraine. You're a woman, remember? :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Women get migraines instead of headaches? I thought migraines were a more painful form of headache.

@Topic: I feel like my body is just a medium to write things down. Where do all these long posts even come from anyway?
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Lerena wrote:Women get migraines instead of headaches? I thought migraines were a more painful form of headache.

>:3 Exactly my point! It's high time you contacted your local general practitioner. ;A; No duelist can focus with severe pain~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm feeling conflicted. I already feel bad enough for my ex and turns out he still has feelings for me. I just told him the truth, but man, I imagine it hurts a lot to hear that I found someone else. Sadly, he had his chance and I can't turn back time.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 pm

My cousin should seriously stop thinking she's fat. ^^; 3 hours of cardio without breaks isn't going to help...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next