Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Sleepy
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by franticfranz Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Meh.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Feeling good but have a bad headache now.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:43 am

Cozy. ^_^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Got somewhat of a headache. Better turn on the AC. Honestly, though, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation when it comes to summer. Heat gives you headaches. Leaving the AC on too long gives you headaches! frustrated
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Feeling like that I really wanted my dream last night to be real. It's starting to look like it's not going to be at all after today.

Other than that I feel great and sleepy.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:02 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Feeling like that I really wanted my dream last night to be real. It's starting to look like it's not going to be at all after today.

Happy Mind sharing this dream? As far as I know, you don't ever dream or get nightmares. If you did, you were hush hush about it. o.o

Feeling much better now that I had dinner! I thought classes would never end! OTAKON NEXT WEEK!!!!!! Just saying~ Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Feeling like that I really wanted my dream last night to be real. It's starting to look like it's not going to be at all after today.

Happy Mind sharing this dream? As far as I know, you don't ever dream or get nightmares. If you did, you were hush hush about it. o.o

Feeling much better now that I had dinner! I thought classes would never end! OTAKON NEXT WEEK!!!!!! Just saying~ Akira Okuzaki

I dream all the time. It's just rare that I remember some of them. This one just stuck to me the most. Might be because I'm still hopeful that something will happen some day :) hopeful is good.

Feeling like I need stop with this amv XD This Axe and Arrow amv is turning out to be better than the Yuri one I made for Otakon next week >:3 Darn Jennifer and Jena for being in separate movies where they kiss people! Makes it hard to edit...especially when their kissing men XD I wish I had the time to cut and paste the footage together but that's a pain in the butt! Next time! For the full trailer >:D

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:55 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
I dream all the time. It's just rare that I remember some of them. This one just stuck to me the most. Might be because I'm still hopeful that something will happen some day :) hopeful is good.

Feeling like I need stop with this amv XD This Axe and Arrow amv is turning out to be better than the Yuri one I made for Otakon next week >:3 Darn Jennifer and Jena for being in separate movies where they kiss people! Makes it hard to edit...especially when their kissing men XD I wish I had the time to cut and paste the footage together but that's a pain in the butt! Next time! For the full trailer >:D

cocky I see. Carry on, then. I think I know what it is.

That's going to be the new issue for me! Will Jennifer and Jena ever be a new movie together?! ;A; I hate to think Mockingjay Part 2 is where they PART WAYS!

---

Feeling pretty decent at the moment. This peppermint tea isn't bad...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:

cocky I see. Carry on, then. I think I know what it is.

That's going to be the new issue for me! Will Jennifer and Jena ever be a new movie together?! ;A; I hate to think Mockingjay Part 2 is where they PART WAYS!

I KNOW DX DX We can only hope that they will star in another movie together.....I hope they do.....
___

Feeling good. A bit tired but gotta stay awake for a little bit.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Feeling excited for Gus's party tomorrow. I'm doing one big cook out for everybody. All my friend's dogs will attend the party, including Gus's daughter. Man, every time I look at her, I immediately think of Chyna. It's nice to see legacies live on, even in small ways.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 am

Starting to feel a little better! Still sore from yesterday and headache is still here but getting better.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Starting to feel a little better! Still sore from yesterday and headache is still here but getting better.

You got rocked a lot worse than I thought. Easy there, kiddo.

---

Feeling annoyed at my dog. He's demanding to take him out when I just logged onto the forum. >:3 Patience, dammit! PATIENCE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Excited!!! Very, very excited!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Feeling decent
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:33 am

Lonely and suicidal...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:45 am

Feeling meh
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 am

Feeling great after the amazing weekend. Although feeling a little stressed about what's happening with my car now :/
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Getting tired of this desert heat.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Feeling awesome! I watched so much anime today! XDDDD This is the life!!! And thanks to my new friend's recommendation, I am enjoying Akatsuki no Yona AKA Yona of the Dawn so far!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 pm

feeling grateful.....very grateful......
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Feeling amused! Missy Peregrym's performance in Stick It is HILARIOUS. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Feeling super! Also reflecting on the good times with my old car! Had so many memories in it!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:11 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Feeling super! Also reflecting on the good times with my old car! Had so many memories in it!

Yeah, well, I'm feeling weird after seeing your signature! According to your bottom row, Jena served her baldy to Jennifer. Then again, Jena is quite juicy...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Feeling super! Also reflecting on the good times with my old car! Had so many memories in it!

Yeah, well, I'm feeling weird after seeing your signature! According to your bottom row, Jena served her baldy to Jennifer. Then again, Jena is quite juicy...

:D

Changed it again.

____

Feeling great but really tired :/
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next