Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Feeling a bit chilly. The AC is kicking my ass...*turns off*

Won't be long until I need another beating. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by franticfranz Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:06 am

Tired but happy. ^___^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Anxious. I am so pissed at the fact I have to wait until July 11th to know my university applying results.
Argh! Somebody, distract me with something positive!!  frustrated 
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Anxious. I am so pissed at the fact I have to wait until July 11th to know my university applying results.
Argh! Somebody, distract me with something positive!!  frustrated 

Philosodori  *AHEM AHEM!*

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1872p60-mai-multiverse-forum-gallery-updates#149944

Keep up, Zwei-Bird~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Feel like writing something, but I just don't know what yet  frustrated 

Got one or two stories to update, a few more side projects, and need to see if I can flesh out one particular idea I have. This indecision is driving me crazy!

Oh, also freezing. Got some really cold weather recently.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Dying of heat, and I am exhausted. Ugh.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm feeling a bit discouraged, but I'll get through this.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 am

Loved. ^___^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Feeling chilly. The AC is working today! *A*/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm feeling worried and anxious. That was information I did NOT want to hear. I need to know these things about myself, but it hurts to be told things like that. I don't know how serious my condition is though, so maybe this worrying isn't warranted. Though if something serious IS wrong with me, I'm not going to enjoy hearing about that.

Just...yea, I'm going to put this information under the rug until the results are in and I see him again in August.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:35 pm

A bit of annoyance is still left, but I feel surprisingly calm.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 am

Sleepy. zzzzzz.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 am

Nostalgic...
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 pm

I feel so annoyed right now. I don't know if there's much I can do about it though.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Happy. ^_^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 pm

not sure... still kinda buzzed, i think ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Feeling great, even though I drank a lot more than Dye did. She'll see proof of this at Otakon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 am

Heartbroken; really need to get out of this habit of falling for straight women who have flirty personalities It's just quite annoying  frustrated why can't I ever find someone who feels the same my very own michiru michiru *sign* oh well the good news is that it'll make a good story for a manga someday so it's all good........
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:Heartbroken; really need to get out of this habit of falling for straight women who have flirty personalities It's just quite annoying  frustrated why can't I ever find someone who feels the same my very own michiru michiru *sign* oh well the good news is that it'll make a good story for a manga someday so it's all good........

Sorry to hear about that, Haru. Relationships are hit or miss all the time. It take a fair amount of tries until you find the right girl. Never chase someone that isn't chasing you back.

---

Feeling fresh right now. So what if the door can't be opened from the inside. This is the life. *A* Breeeeeeeeze~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:31 pm

A million things at once. I am mostly feeling bored, ignored, and alone. However, if I bring this up to the parties I feel are ignoring me, it would cause drama. I'm pretty sure I'm stuck having to suffer in silence.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Relieved, for we survived yet another strong storm. The Filipino spirit is indeed stronger than any typhoon. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 pm

franticfranz wrote:Relieved, for we survived yet another strong storm. The Filipino spirit is indeed stronger than any typhoon. :)

Reminds me of two years ago when Hurricane Sandy struck New Jersey. After the fact, NJ claimed itself as "Jersey Strong". :3 Silliness and dramatic hysterics, but it lifted spirits so....yay?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:Relieved, for we survived yet another strong storm. The Filipino spirit is indeed stronger than any typhoon. :)

Reminds me of two years ago when Hurricane Sandy struck New Jersey. After the fact, NJ claimed itself as "Jersey Strong". :3 Silliness and dramatic hysterics, but it lifted spirits so....yay?!

Yeah. This storm that just passed (Typhoon Rammasun) was really scary. Considering the trauma we already feel with Typhoon Haiyan last year. At least most people learned their lesson, except for some who are really hard to crack. >:3
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Yeah. This storm that just passed (Typhoon Rammasun) was really scary. Considering the trauma we already feel with Typhoon Haiyan last year. At least most people learned their lesson, except for some who are really hard to crack. >:3

>:3 I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you were the hardest nut...to crack.  laugh 

---

Feeling amused by the photos and videos from my dog's birthday. XD Someone actually got the shot of his daughter biting my nose, which will NOT leak publicly. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

ima wa choto atsui ka mo soshite onaka ga hetaaaa =w=

i mean i feel hot ugh dammit weather and kinda hungry and kinda bored o-<-<
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next