Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

+3
midori's crazy398
WolvenBane08
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Akihisa Yoshii wrote:"A game? Mako, I'll take her on after you." Akihisa has a bad feeling about this even though a game sounds fun right now. Something about this girl terrifies him and she has barely done a thing.

Shadow Alyssa appeared behind Akihisa and playfully tapped on his shoulder. It was strange; she was out of her wardrobe and in something frilly and white. It could only be described as "baby doll."

"Silly boy in his silly uniform. In my playhouse, everyone is a winner."

Mako Mankanshoku wrote:"IT'S A DEALLUU!" Mako shouted to Shadow, "We'll play your little games but only if you promise to take us back to our friends! I Mako Mankanshuoku will be the first to compete with you, Alyssa-chan! And I pick...rock paper scissors!"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" clapped the shadowy faux-HiME, joyous by the idea of a simple contest as her opener. "Place your bets! Here we go!"

Alyssa clenched her tiny fist, keeping her gaze on Mako's...interesting face.

"Rock...paper...scissors-"

---

Alexis wrote:Akira disappearing into thin air, as she reappeared Alexis thrust her hand around Akira's throat and held her off the ground "Now that won't do" Alexis said...her voice double coated as if another entity was controlling her, Akira raised her blade to stab into Alexis's arm but Alexis grabbed her wrist and twisted it till it dislocated...Akira maneuvered quickly managing to get lose shaking noticeably as she relocated her arm.

Alexis smiled as the area around them began to burn with black flames "come on, we've just started little Ninja girl"

Nao Yuuki wrote:Nao sends Julia at the frog Child. She lands a few feet next to her allies. "Heh, my Child is strong enough to handle this one. I don't know if she could handle it alone, but she definitely can do plenty of damage."

Julia throws web at Gennai's feet and while the main threat is stuck she directs her attention to Alexis. "I think we should work together. This isn't a fight either of us can win on our own.

Oscar frantically scanned the area; a little disturbed by the shattered remains of what was probably a garden of grandeur. "These petals weep their sorrows. If we don't do something soon, it won't just be these magnificent flowers crying out for a vengeance that will not be realized. I have to do something, but I require the right opportunity..."

Pulling her golden hair back in a ponytail once more, Oscar notices something to her left; Alexis's brown coat! She took a quick glance to see if the shadow ninja and her giant frog were anywhere near. Lucky for her, the two stood their ground against Alexis. "Natsuki did say that clothing is a sorcery source for certain allies. She better be-ALEXIS!" cried out Oscar in her loud husky voice.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Tumblr10

Oscar took a graceful dive towards the brown coat, swiftly grabbing it before winding her strong arm. "Ladies should be more careful, no?" sarcastically remarked the former member of the Royal Guard. The coat took off from Oscar's delicate hand and rode the wind towards Alexis. The Frenchwoman turned around to spot Nao, "be careful, Mademoiselle Nao!"

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Empty I

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Mako_mankanshoku_funny_gif_by_jkphantom9-d72q886

"Okay, here I go!"

Mako stepped forward and took a deep, sharp breath.
She clenched her fist in the air and began to shake it vigorously. Her signature pouty face of resolve was unwavering as she kept her eyes on the cute shadow girl.

"Rock...paper...sciossors!"

Mako placed a fist as her first try, hoping for her opponent to draw a scissor hand.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Mako stepped forward and took a deep, sharp breath.
She clenched her fist in the air and began to shake it vigorously. Her signature pouty face of resolve was unwavering as she kept her eyes on the cute shadow girl.

"Rock...paper...sciossors!"

Mako placed a fist as her first try, hoping for her opponent to draw a scissor hand.

What a stroke of rabbit's foot for Mankanshoku! Alyssa's hand had indeed drawn a scissor hand.-NO WAIT! The Blackened Angel's stubby fingers suddenly molded into an open palm!

"Boop oop a-doop! You lose, Miss Bowl Cut~"

Cheater! Alyssa somehow "won" this contest. Mako's suddenly began to transform into a tiny yellow bird with a similar haircut. A BOWL CUT BIRD!? THIS IS MADNESS!

"Sowwy! Forgot to mention what happens if you lose the game. If you lose, you become a cute little birdie like Mako-chan forever~ Isn't this game so much fun, people?" softly spoke Alyssa, curling a satisfied smile as the others watched in horror as Mako fluttered around inside a tiny cage.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Lerena wrote:
Julia throws web at Gennai's feet and while the main threat is stuck she directs her attention to Alexis. "I think we should work together. This isn't a fight either of us can win on our own."

Alexis turned to Nao, black flame filling her hand "If you can't win on your own, then you are weak, if you can't handle it, then stay out of my way" Alexis's eyes turned to Klatus and Oscar, "What? You wanna start something too?"

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Pulling her golden hair back in a ponytail once more, Oscar notices something to her left; Alexis's brown coat! She took a quick glance to see if the shadow ninja and her giant frog were anywhere near. Lucky for her, the two stood their ground against Alexis. "Natsuki did say that clothing is a sorcery source for certain allies. She better be-ALEXIS!" cried out Oscar in her loud husky voice.

Oscar took a graceful dive towards the brown coat, swiftly grabbing it before winding her strong arm. "Ladies should be more careful, no?" sarcastically remarked the former member of the Royal Guard. The coat took off from Oscar's delicate hand and rode the wind towards Alexis. The Frenchwoman turned around to spot Nao, "be careful, Mademoiselle Nao!"

Alexis threw out her arm and caught the projectile object, as she caught it it unfurled revealing to be her coat, Alexis's hair rapidly returned to its normal crimson as the dark energy around her abated, "My...The Doctor's coat..." quickly Alexis regained her senses and realized what had probably just happened "OH GOD! DID I HURT ANYONE?" Alexis asked frantically looking around, seeing the giant burning toad now entangled in Julia's web, after making sure she hadn't harmed anyone she gave Nao a heavy handed pat on the back looking at the struggling toad "alright Nao and Julia, serving up the French sidedishes..." rapidly Alexis turned to Oscar "...no offense"

Alexis blushed as she looked Oscar in the eyes "Thanks, thanks for helping me gain control there..." Alexis said as she blocked a Thrown shuriken from Akira backhandedly "...I'm really...I  mean I couldn't...this coat means a lot to me" Alexis said finally sliding her arms back into the familiar warm brown coat, Alexis quickly dodged and grabbed another shiruken pocketing it "Souvenir" she said with a smile as she turned back around as she said "Well, I'm headed back in..." following it up with a whispered pact "...Wolfwood" With that her hair turned cobalt blue as wolf ears sprouted from her head and she disappeared at incomprehensible speeds after the Ninja

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Yukino's eyes glared over her glasses again, but this time she wasn't giving off that blinding light. Her eyes peered over the lenses and stared that the battles that was taking place in front of her. Smirking to herself, she adjusted her shoulders so that she wasn't slouching.

"This is rather boring. I thought this would be a better vision to watch. Haruka puts on a better show when she's arguing with the Student Council President. Sorry, but this isn't doing much for me." Yukino clasped her hands together bowing to them in a apologetic manner.

Gabrielle turned her gaze onto the glasses wearing girl. She snarled at her popped her neck. The shadow that took the form of Ahmes dashed towards Gabrielle with so much force it nearly knocked her over. The shadow was almost identical to her lover's movements. Gabrielle spun to the side to counter attack the shadow in a clumsy manner. Almost losing her balance but getting her footing back while throwing a wall of fire at the figure.

"Sorry to disappoint you, you little four-eyed freak. I will show you a good show." Gabrielle materialized  two long swords in both of her hands with fire circling the blade. She smirked before letting the tip of the blade to hit the ground, setting off sparks as she spun around in a circle. This caused the flowers around her to go up in flames, the little petals burning before they could fly into the air.

She launched over to Yukino full speed, with the metal dragging on the ground. Gritting her teeth, Yukino stood up to great her but the shadow figure bulldozed her over, making Gabrielle hit the ground hard.

"Facking Hell!" Gabrielle yelled, lifting her head up from off the ground to look up at the standing figure.

The little spores from Yukino's CHILD floated above them, making the scene look angelic.

"Now why would you go and do that? Are you hurt??" Yukino asked, laughing with the palm of her hand over her lips.

She turned her attention over to the other two warriors. She shuffled over to them with the most innocent look on her face. "Please, be careful won't you?"

Gabrielle looked down at her arm, it was broken and twisted. She landed on it when she hit the ground from the Shadow figure's attack. The pain was unbearable. Her mouth was anther story. It was gashed opened on the side, sliding on pavement would do that to you. "I think.............I'm a little messed up. I can hardly move anything.....damn."

She moved her head to the side, fixing her gaze to focus on any allies. The worst part is, she has no idea who they are. She hasn't met these people yet, well in the rambo state that is.

"H--Help......." She hated to ask for help, she always fought the pain and healed up after a battle. "Some....one......"

Shane scratched her head with her index finger. "Say what? A game? Uhhhh.....well shit....I don't know any games. And what exactly are you wearing? But who am I to question wardrobe?" Shane looked down at her outfit that considered a vest over her bare chest. No bra or shirt underneath it either. Tight pants and messy brown hair.....that was Shane.

Shane's eyes focused at Mako and the little china doll girl draw their hands for "Rock, Paper, Scissors." She crouched down low to examine the play at hand. "MAKOOO you got this, babe....."

The cheer on her lips slowly died at what happened next. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, YOU LITTLE BRAT. You cheater....ugh.....I hate little brats like you.....and a little chick? Why a bird?"

Last edited by firesphere306 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Tumblr_n3bdq6y5P11qbvovho1_500

Mako couldn't believe it! She could've sworn she had three tries! She thought she had this game in her favor!
But, sadly, that wasn't the case in this situation.

The teenager's face was crest fallen. She was the first to lose in her most favorite game since childhood.
Suddenly, she felt a strange transformation happening to her whole body and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. It was a painful one.

"Owww! It hurts! Noo! Yamate! Do-over! DO-OVER! Ryuko-CHAAAAAAN!!"

Mako's cries of pain and anguish were slienced after a few moments. She had now turned into a tiny, harmless bird.

---------

Meanwhile...

Cat goddess Mikoto was out of breath as she dodged from Vlas laser beam attack.
She's been beaten to a pulp and her clothes were torn and ragged.
Mikoto couldn't keep this up forever.

Shadow Vlas charged towards the opponent but disappeared at the last second.
Mikoto's reflexes weren't strong enough, for she had been violently swatted away from behind.
Her back impacted against a random tree, rendering the cat goddess knocked out cold.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Seeing the sudden change in the game, Kanako quickly interjected.

"Hey! She won fair and square, why did you make her into a bird?!"

At the thought of joining her friend like that terrified her, but still, she was up against a little girl. There was no way things could go wrong if she wanted to fight back, right?

"I'm not turning into that you cheater! You remind me of that bastard Mariya!"

But wouldn't that mean she wasn't powerless after all? That thought made her tremble.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Kaltus flashed to Gabby’s side the instant he sensed her pain.

“This is gonna hurt, Fire-flake.” Immediately that same emerald glow of healing magics encompassed first her arm, and then her face. He forced bones to return to where they ought to be, and skin to knit itself back together.

When he was finished, he sagged; exhausted.

“Could I perhaps bother you for a boost, my lady?” He inquired of her. “Just through your hottest flame my way and that should do it.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Nao snickers. Any ordinary person would be angry over what Alexis said to her,    but in a way her words reminded her of how she used to be. In some ways, she is still that way. Nao gives the Child a look of complete satisfaction. Julia always does as she wants, but something seems off. She cannot figure it out, though some experimentation is allowed. That frog is held down by Julia's webbing. Unless Akira does something quickly, this fight is over. Nao materializes her Element and licks it.

"Such a shame, frog princess. You may seem strong, but there is a simple way to beat you and I will find it." Nao declares.

She throws out her arm and shoots an attack from her claws at Akira.

~*~

Akihisa screams. "Mako!" He falls to his knees as his friend turns into a bird before him. "That was completely cruel. How can anyone win in this kind of environment? I will show you what happens when you pick on an idiot's friends. The game I will play against you is...a staring contest!"

Akihisa laughs but nervously. He is fantastic at staring contests and he wins nearly every time. The only times he failed were due to Minami nearly crushing him and disappointing him with her small che---oh, dear lord, he is still terrified she is around here somewhere. Hopefully Minami isn't here and able to crush his bones due to developing sudden telepathic powers.

"You will not make me blink even once! The conditions for victory is not blinking for fifteen seconds! It's difficult to pull that off, but as a true idiot I will beat you! After all, cheaters never prosper in the end!"

~*~

"I ain't here for entertainment!" Kyoko barks at the figure of Yukino. Her spear breaks underneath the crushing weight of Sayaka's sword. "D-damn. How do I win against my own weaknesses? I'm supposed to be better than this!"

"Better? Ha! You're not even able to support yourself! All you know will be destroyed!" The image that once portrayed a twisted version of Sayaka's personality seems to have been warped even further. There is no sign of justice anywhere in her eyes.

"Tell me, Kyoko. Do you ever sympathize with Witches?" Sayaka rushes at Kyoko and shoves her to the ground. She points the sword at her throat.

"Shame. I thought you were better than me, Kyoko? Get better now! I don't want to end you before I'm satisfied!"

"Shut up!" Kyoko says as she grabs the sharp blade and ends up wounding her own hands as she moves it away from her throat. She gets to her feet. This is not a joke anymore. Sayaka's speed is too quick for her to counter but more importantly she is exhausted with barely any rest received over the past few days.

~*~

"Is that it? Weren't your psychic powers much stronger than this?" The figure of Yusei pulls a card off the top of his deck.

"Why can't I win?" Aki growls.

"Is that how you speak to a friend of yours?"
"Yusei would never talk to me the way you are! You are a fake!"

"Stardust Dragon, come out! Attack Black Rose Dragon and then send your wrath in Aki's direction! Show her the path to freedom!" The Yusei duplicate calls out. The massive dragon roars and ends up beating her Black Rose Dragon.

"No...no! Why is this happening to me?!" Aki asks.
"Just accept your fate and everything will go back to normal. Now, feel the breath of my Stardust Dragon!"

Aki gets knocked into the grass by the icy breath of Stardust Dragon. She shivers. That was so cold and lifeless. This duplicate of Yusei can really hold his own. "How do I beat you? I know the real Yusei would never give up at this point and in this situation. I can't...let you win!" Aki declares as she gets off the ground.

"When I find out how to destroy you, you are going to no longer exist and taint my image of Yusei!"

"Hm. Let's see it then. Stardust Dragon, attack her again!"

Aki keeps standing against the attacks from Stardust Dragon, but she gets severely injured from it. This isn't just an attack. This is psychic power and it's being used on her! Now wounded, she drops to her hands and knees.

"Help me...! Someone help me! I need to be healed!" Aki cries out.

~*~

"Hmph. So someone's here to save the day. I don't need no healing. I'm strong enough on my own!" Kyoko announces.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow at the newcomer. Her must have been with the other group from before. Her stubbornness got the best of her and accepted him to heal her. This will give her the strength she needs for a century.

She could feel the bone in her arm crack back together and the pain receding. Her mouth was clearing up as well, she brought her hand up to touch it and it was clear of the gash. She sat up from the ground, her eyes hit behind the orange curtain of her bangs.

"Uhhhh......thank you....umm....? Oh you need a power boost?" Gabrielle slowly got up from the ground so that she wouldn't over due it and placed a hand on his shoulder. Orange flames shot out in every different direction, giving off and intense amount of power.

"There you go, did that help? Sounds like they need your help two?
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Akira disappeared as Nao's attack was about to hit and all seemed quiet for a moment until Gennai let out what sounded like a cross between a roar and a croak as the water of what used to be the fountain that was spraying all around took form into Thousands of Tiny black liquid frogs,Suddenly like a wave of flesh they came down on Nao and Julia coating them in the sticky froglike creatures, Gennai opened its mouth and out came a dreaded shriek, suddenly the frogs that had latched themselves to Julia exploded sending Nao flying

Akira and Alexis clashed midair as Alexis's Wolfwoods form matched the girl with Speed, "Come on is this the best you got?" suddenly a gash appeared on Alexis's cheek dripping down her face, as she turned she saw dozens of Akira clones standing off against her "Oh...right...Ninja" Alexis said readying to fight with the army a rather large frog clone latched to her face and exploded sending her sprawling as Ninja after ninja made cut after cut against her, small gashes appearing all over her body as the ninjas struck.
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 pm

“Thanks, Fire-flake! You’re a doll~” Kaltus chirped, before flashing directly to Aki’s side.  “This is going to hurt, yadda-yadda-yadda I don’t actually know what I’m doing.”

He began to force her injuries closed, stopping internal bleeding and closing some gashes, but unable to do anything for broken bones. Each bit of healing was proving to be exponentially more taxing than the last, and each use of this brand of Spirit Magic was proving to be less effective than the one before.

“Guess I’m reaching my limit….” He muttered to himself, wincing in disgust as he wiped sweat from his brow. “Oh ew!”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Shane McCutcheon wrote:The cheer on her lips slowly died at what happened next. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, YOU LITTLE BRAT. You cheater....ugh.....I hate little brats like you.....and a little chick? Why a bird?"

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Shadow10

"Isn't the answer obvious, Messy Hair?" Alyssa cooed before admiring Mako-bird some more. Caressing her fingers against the bars of her tiny cage. It's a good thing Ryuko weren't here to see this, she wouldn't know whether to bust out laughing or avenge her best friend with untapped fury.

Mako's cries of pain and anguish were silenced after a few moments. She had now turned into a tiny, harmless bird.

"These birds are special because they're born of the next civilization. Your friend should be happy!" Alyssa giggled lightly.

Kanako Miyamae wrote:But wouldn't that mean she wasn't powerless after all? That thought made her tremble.

Akihisa Yoshii wrote:Akihisa screams. "Mako!" He falls to his knees as his friend turns into a bird before him. "That was completely cruel. How can anyone win in this kind of environment? I will show you what happens when you pick on an idiot's friends. The game I will play against you is...a staring contest!"

Akihisa laughs but nervously. He is fantastic at staring contests and he wins nearly every time. The only times he failed were due to Minami nearly crushing him and disappointing him with her small che---oh, dear lord, he is still terrified she is around here somewhere. Hopefully Minami isn't here and able to crush his bones due to developing sudden telepathic powers.

"You will not make me blink even once! The conditions for victory is not blinking for fifteen seconds! It's difficult to pull that off, but as a true idiot I will beat you! After all, cheaters never prosper in the end!"

Alyssa raised her arm in fist pumping fashion, "cheaters never prosper!" completely agreeing with her airhead opponent. "One blink and you fail, Akihisa-san. Ready? Set? BANG!"

The former Golden Angel concentrated on Akihisa's face, but to her amazement, he wasn't budging at all. Alyssa started to shake a bit, maybe a staring contest was too much for her! At around the 11 second mark, some kind of moving object started to crawl up Akihisa's nose-HOLY SHIT, DUDE! IT'S A CENTIPEDE!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Nao is sent back a significant amount of steps and as she lands balanced on her feet, she realizes she must try a new approach to using her HiME powers. Nothing could be more entertaining and frustrating at the same time. She would rather relax and troll the Internet. She licks her claws. Those Akira clones are going down. They're no match for a master hunter.

She makes a complex, indescribable whirling dance as her arms move in multiple directions. Sharp wires extend from her claws. As the Akira clones become entangled, she squeezes the wires against them and the surrounding frogs. She watches as her attack slices her targets to pieces and smirks, quite confident that she will take advantage of this Shadow HiME's very weaknesses. There can be no escape if all their escape routes are consumed in a spider's web.

Triumphant for now but with the fight not over, Nao shoots her wires at Akira's neck. The wires wrap around the Shadow HiME's throat and threaten to slice her to pieces.

~*~

"N-no!" Akihisa remarks. The bug explores his nose and as a result the boy sneezes. Loudly. He closes his eyes and in horror opens them wide. No way! This girl cheated to win!

"I...lost? But you cheated and didn't win in an honest way! There is no way you can get away with continuing like this if you keep cheating! My comrades, please, defeat her. I will go down honorably, but please avenge my downfall."

His form shifts and he becomes nothing more than a chirping bird for Alyssa's sick amusement.

~*~

Aki fortunately escaped the fate of having any broken bones. The healing does hurt, but it isn't long before she feels better.

"Thank you for your effort. After this, you really will deserve to rest, even if only briefly."
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 pm

The Ninja screamed as her neck was torn from her throat only for two more to appear behind Nao and hold her down as a Frog clone landed on her back and wrapped its slimy tongue around her throat, two more frogs tied back her arms with their tongues and another and another till Nao was restrained and a final frog landed on her head and croaked menacingly, If Nao had eyes in the back of her head that could see through frog she would see Juliet being held down in a wall of Frogslop and Ninja Steel

Alexis found herself de-synced with her pact and now found herself falling towards the ground only to be grabbed by four separate Akira clones all with blades to her throat as if to say 'this time...it'll come off' Alexis jerked her head to see Nao and Julia in the same situation within a step or two's reach... "Well, this is fan'tucking'fastic" she grumbled as she tried to get an arm free only for more Akiras to hold her down with blades at her vital points, suddenly they disappeared as Gennai fired his Wreckingball around them like a lasso tying Nao and Alexis back to back in its thick coils as the morningstar like tongue began to glow as if it were about to explode, the frogs and ninjas creating a wall of flesh to stop interference from the peanut gallery as the two redheads burned to death in the fiery explosion that at this point seemed inevitable
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:08 am

"Bah! Little, Brat. When it's my turn, I will make you lose." Shane retorted, throwing her cigarette on the ground. She was getting into it now.

She watched the Alyssa fumble around and fiddle with Akihisa. "A staring contest?" Shane thought. "Ha, that little Brat is going down. I can feel it now!"

Shane's mouth dropped at the sight of what just happened. "A BUG!!! SHIT!!!" Shane jumped up and ran a few feet away from it before Akihisa's body turns into another chirping bird.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Akihisa Yoshii wrote:"N-no!" Akihisa remarks. The bug explores his nose and as a result the boy sneezes. Loudly. He closes his eyes and in horror opens them wide. No way! This girl cheated to win!

"I...lost? But you cheated and didn't win in an honest way! There is no way you can get away with continuing like this if you keep cheating! My comrades, please, defeat her. I will go down honorably, but please avenge my downfall."

His form shifts and he becomes nothing more than a chirping bird for Alyssa's sick amusement.

With Akihisa in her possession, Shadow Alyssa poked her gentle fingers inside the cage to show him some affection. Yeah, SOME affection!

"He meant it, you know? Going down honorably like a good playmate should," she silently muttered. "Please don't be look so shocked, you have all decided to play this game before I took intuitive."

Before? What were the Blackened Angel's true motives here?

"You all chose to play with Arika-sama first. This is why you're here," continued Alyssa with her roguish act.

"Shall we continue?"

---

Nao Yuuki wrote:Nao is sent back a significant amount of steps and as she lands balanced on her feet, she realizes she must try a new approach to using her HiME powers. Nothing could be more entertaining and frustrating at the same time. She would rather relax and troll the Internet. She licks her claws. Those Akira clones are going down. They're no match for a master hunter.

She makes a complex, indescribable whirling dance as her arms move in multiple directions. Sharp wires extend from her claws. As the Akira clones become entangled, she squeezes the wires against them and the surrounding frogs. She watches as her attack slices her targets to pieces and smirks, quite confident that she will take advantage of this Shadow HiME's very weaknesses. There can be no escape if all their escape routes are consumed in a spider's web.

Triumphant for now but with the fight not over, Nao shoots her wires at Akira's neck. The wires wrap around the Shadow HiME's throat and threaten to slice her to pieces.

"Not yet, the timing just isn't sufficient," Oscar growled with frustration. Nao and Alexis have backed the demons into a corner, but the Frenchwoman couldn't believe that the tides have turned in their favor. Oscar ducked instinctively as the steel frog's mace came within an inch of her head. "Imagine that," she sarcastically remarked; attempting to disguise some obvious shock.

Alexis wrote:Alexis found herself de-synced with her pact and now found herself falling towards the ground only to be grabbed by four separate Akira clones all with blades to her throat as if to say 'this time...it'll come off' Alexis jerked her head to see Nao and Julia in the same situation within a step or two's reach... "Well, this is fan'tucking'fastic" she grumbled as she tried to get an arm free only for more Akiras to hold her down with blades at her vital points, suddenly they disappeared as Gennai fired his Wreckingball around them like a lasso tying Nao and Alexis back to back in its thick coils as the morningstar like tongue began to glow as if it were about to explode, the frogs and ninjas creating a wall of flesh to stop interference from the peanut gallery as the two redheads burned to death in the fiery explosion that at this point seemed inevitable

Oscar watched as Nao and Alexis roasted in the fires of Hell that Gennai had created. The horde of Akira copies that subdued them before, suddenly vanished. Leaving one behind to finish them off.
The Frenchwoman knew her companions had fallen when they didn't even bother defending themselves. Not even Alexis, who was a demon herself. Julia, Nao's own monster, laid on her side off in the woods. Shadow Akira drew her kunai once more, "I won't let you!"

Graceful and strong, Oscar pushed the subtle debris aside to clear a path, "DEMON! OVER HERE!" she yelled in hopes of grabbing it's attention. The abrupt dark shadow engulfing Oscar meant unwanted attention. Gennai slammed it's steel webbed feet into the ground, causing Oscar to fall back with a swift back flip. She knew there wasn't much time, so she waited for Gennai's next move. It was a hellish wait, even though Gennai wasted no time. Every second counted to Oscar, she couldn't lose another comrade like that poor Dan fellow. She will never forget the eyes of the assassin's frog demon; it's eyes of crimson staring back at her. Once the mace launched from it's mouth, Oscar jumped into the air, her foot barely getting the leverage she needed.

"I've never jumped this high before..." she spoke internally with disbelief. Landing behind Gennai, Oscar could see Shadow Akira towering over the unconscious bodies. It was too late to save them...

"NO!" Oscar cried, running as fast as she could, her golden curls flowing with the wind; glimmering in the moonlight. If she ran any further, it would be over. The only option left, held in the Frenchwoman's hand was her rapier. It had protected her for so many years...

-Flashback-

"Andre, just how many times are you going to let her win?" asked Rosalie Lamorlière; a dear friend of Oscar's.

Andre tried another trust, only to be easily deflected by his confident opponent. "I'm not! This is just how things are between us."

Oscar laughed, "Don't listen to this idiot, Rosalie. If my undefeated streak does come to an end, he should sing his own praises and rightly so."

Dropping his sword, Andre shrugged Oscar's statement off like a insult he couldn't parry. "There you go again," he continued, forcing a smile to avoid further questioning. "Beating me means you'll never lose your
touch, Oscar. Remember that, or I'll have to tell Granny you're interested in wearing the silk dress with the pattern-OUCH!"

Rock? Meet Andre's face. Compliments of the Royal Guard.

"I've fought better swordsmen in an abadoned stable, Andre. Or, maybe you're right and all the luck in France is locked in my rapier." snarked Oscar.

"Maybe, Oscar. Though, I do not believe in luck," Andre protested.

"Some have more luck than others, you two," Rosalie interjected while giving Andre a wet cloth for his forehead injury.

Oscar looked down at her reliable weapon, examining it closely for the first time in years. "Yeah. Maybe."

-Flashback ends-

The rapier had escaped Oscar's grip and soared through the air like a torpedo from Hell. Tossing Alexis's jacket was impressive enough, the rapier piercing Shadow Akira's left eye was a bigger success! Oscar rushed over to Alexis and Nao, "are you alright? We have to get out of here, maybe the others can help!" she desperately pleaded.

Shadow Akira had disappeared. As did Gennai. Was it over? Oscar turned to look for her attackers, only to find the remains of her rapier. Shattered and beyond recognition.

"No..." muttered Oscar, pulling Nao and Alexis towards Julia's unconscious body. "I'm so sorry, you three. If the monsters find us again, I'm afraid we're...we are done for."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Kanako swallowed her heart at the sight of Akihisa's loss. Shaking, she stepped forward.

"Y-You can't beat me at having a nosebleed!"

It was utterly ridiculous, but that was all she could blurt out, and after many trips to the school infirmary after seeing even a girl's bra, she was confident she could win.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Kanako swallowed the her heart at the sight of Akihisa's loss. Shaking, she steppe forward.

"Y-You can't beat me at having a nosebleed!"

It was utterly ridiculous, but that was all she could blurt out, and after many trips to the school infirmary after seeing even a girl's bra, she was confident she could win.

Kanako's game request left Alyssa feeling lost and confused. "Nosebleed?"

Above the school girl appeared a giant mural of former Playboy model, Anna Nicole Smith. Disappearing just as quickly. Thanks for the uneasy explanation, Arika.

"Oh. You mean that kind of nosebleed," responded Shadow Alyssa with disappointment. The game was clearly Miyamae-san's calling card!

"You're mean...and a pervert. Girls cannot gush over girls...but I will accept your challenge."

With a wave of her distinctive hair, Alyssa brought forth a life sized cardboard cut out of !

"Model number one: Rina Suzuki from SCANDAL."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Tumblr10

Before Kanako could react, Alyssa waved her arms and stopped time! She hopped over to Kanako, materialized a stepping stool and examined her eccentric opponent before the planet flooded with her blood. Alyssa reached into her pockets and pulled out what appeared to be...two golden tampons. After sticking them deep into Kanako's nostrils, Shadow Alyssa climbed back down and clapped twice.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:58 pm

"Wha-Wha...GAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHHAHA!AHHHHHHH!"

Kanako was gone at the sight, flying upward and shooting out past the cloud layers, so far that she transended the ozone layer and flew into outer space. The things shoved far up her nose changed to scarlet but did not leak.

Thankfully it was just a cartoon representation of space, so she turned into a bird anyway and floated back down on gracefully bloody wings.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

"Ohhhhhhh.....fuck me." Shane whispered to herself as she watched Kanako fly out of sight. She shield her eyes to focus on the trail that the girl was leaving.

Seeing the girl transform into the bird shook her core but she was trying not to show her fear. Instead, she stepped up with her chest held up hair and popped her knuckles.

"I have something for you little, Brat. Let's see how flexible you are. Alice gave me this in a time of need, yes I carry it around with me with ever I go." Shane smiled her devious smile.

She reached in the back of her pocket and pulled out a cloth covered in different colored dots. Red, Green, Blue and Yellow dots as big as someone's head. With a husky voice, Shane pierced her lips together. "We're going to play Twister. The only thing I don't have with me is my spinner....so we're going to have to make up our movements. Unless you magically have a spinning arrow on you. Let me be clear that I have never lost this game."

Shane laid the cloth down, moving her shoulders with great ease.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:25 pm

firesphere306 wrote:"Ohhhhhhh.....fuck me." Shane whispered to herself as she watched Kanako fly out of sight. She shield her eyes to focus on the trail that the girl was leaving.

Seeing the girl transform into the bird shook her core but she was trying not to show her fear. Instead, she stepped up with her chest held up hair and popped her knuckles.

"I have something for you little, Brat. Let's see how flexible you are. Alice gave me this in a time of need, yes I carry it around with me with ever I go." Shane smiled her devious smile.

She reached in the back of her pocket and pulled out a cloth covered in different colored dots. Red, Green, Blue and Yellow dots as big as someone's head.  With a husky voice, Shane pierced her lips together. "We're going to play Twister. The only thing I don't have with me is my spinner....so we're going to have to make up our movements. Unless you magically have a spinning arrow on you. Let me be clear that I have never lost this game."

Shane laid the cloth down, moving her shoulders with great ease.  

The Blackened Angel looked down at the strange cloth which looked to have been designed by Bozo. Alyssa tossed her chin in Shane's direction, granting her request with a spinning arrow square falling via parachute.

"You're cheating me just as badly as Carmen cheated you. Oop, am I wrong?"

Whether Shane knew it or not, Alyssa was aware of the height advantage. So she played it safe, "I'll go first, if you don't mind Miss Vagina-penis."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm

"How did you know about that?" Shane asked, stepping forward slightly, eying the little girl. She just thought she was joking, playing with her head. She wasn't hearing any of anymore. She smirked at the thought of the little girl going first, she thought she might seeing as how she's little and all. Shane didn't consider this girl to be the stereotypical school girl with glasses and freckles. Shane had a plan, and it could work.

"Fine, have if your way." Shane said.

Alyssa crouched down to the ground to spin the arrow around the square board. "HA! This is a meaningless game. For  a big Penis brain like you, you would come up with something better."

Sane smiled, "Wait, you'll see on my turn." Shane said huskly.

The arrow landed on the red dot, asking for her to put her hand down so that her butt was in the air. A smile spread on her lips and waited for Shane to walk over to the arrow. "You're turn, manly man."

With a smirk on her face, Shane began to remove the pink plumber vest that she was wearing this whole time. She threw it down to the side, like a stripper getting ready to ride a pole. Her chest was bare, showing nothing but the skin and the lumps that she was born with. She unbuttoned her pants next and slid them off, kicking them to the side. The masculine woman now stood in nothing but white boy underwear, holding her lumps in anguish for what she was about to do next. She somewhat felt bad for doing this, but....she had to win. This was her way at winning, no matter what the age. She didn't want to be turned into a bird.

Shane grabbed the board and spun the arrow until it landed on a blue dot, where she had to put her hand on. The only problem was, it was right underneath Alyssa. There were no other dots near her where Shane could mess her up. Shane did it anyway, sliding underneath Alyssa with her hand stretched out to put on the dot.

The little girl laughed so hard that it made Shane move an inch, almost offsetting her.

"My turn!" Alyssa said as she spun the arrow again, this time her foot was meant to go on a green dot. It was on the other side of Shane near her head.

"What the fuck?" Shane questioned. The dots are moving when that spinner is turned. She watched as the dots moved around underneath her. She didn't realize it the first time. Shane had an idea.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!" Alyssa yelled, sliding her foot around Shane's head. "Great, what will you do now, Miss Slippy Monster!"

Shane smirked, she remembered her secret weapon. She did have an arrow, it was in her underpants, of all places. Sure it was uncomfortable but she never knew when opportunities would arise.

She slipped her fingers in the hem of her whites and slipped out the arrow before the little hellion could see. "You think you could beat me like that. I've done girls in the same position as you are in now. They get cramps in the ass cheek from being like that, I didn't have any problems.

Shane spun the arrow again, this time making sure the dots didn't. Her leg was told to be placed on a blue dot, making Shane's body curl out from underneath the little girl. Her face was right in Alyssa's face, but her hand was still underneath her. "You're turn." Shane breathed, making her hot breath flow onto her skin.

Alyssa head bumped Shane in the face, almost making her fall over, but Shane caught her balance. By doing this, Shane quickly grabbed her Alyssa's arrow and put it in her underpants. Shane had switched the boards around so that the little brat wouldn't screw her over again.

"You're not too nice are you, Shaney, Waney." Alyssa hissed and took the board into her hand and spun the arrow around. Shane eyed her with so much hunger that Alyssa's heart skipped a beat. What was this feeling she was having?

The arrow landed on a dot that was a couple feet away from where both of them were. Alyssa began to sweat, creating tension between the two. Her arm stretched out and slipped on the cloth, causing the little girl to buckle underneath Shane. She landed on the cloth, her back hitting the fabric.

Shane smiled and looked down onto the girl, putting her head next to Alyssa's ear. "Now, you keep your little comments about my personal life alone. Don't go snooping in my brain again." Shane hissed, her lips grazed the throat of Alyssa but didn't touch the skin.

Shane stood up from the mat and cracked her back away from the tension it was having. "Oh, by the way. Who's the cheater now?"

Shane grabbed an arrow out of her underpants and smirked with a sly grin. Alyssa bared teeth onto her and pointed at her in anger.

"No fair...that's cheating.."

"Ah, that's rich coming from you. You're the real cheater, you little brat. I was told once that I was uneducated. Well, you know what......I must not be because I saw right through her and have  knowledge about sexual arousal than Sue Johanson. Take that, BITCH."

Shane turned her bare back to her and walked off the matt and over to her clothes that she put on. She buttoned back up her vest and her pants were properly buttoned back to normal.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Shane McCutcheon wrote:Shane grabbed an arrow out of her underpants and smirked with a sly grin. Alyssa bared teeth onto her and pointed at her in anger.

"No fair...that's cheating.."

"Ah, that's rich coming from you. You're the real cheater, you little brat. I was told once that I was uneducated. Well, you know what......I must not be because I saw right through her and have  knowledge about sexual arousal than Sue Johanson. Take that, BITCH."

Shane turned her bare back to her and walked off the matt and over to her clothes that she put on. She buttoned back up her vest and her pants were properly buttoned back to normal.

As Shane dressed herself, Alyssa went from defeat of fulfillment  to a sort of satisfaction. Somehow, one play mate understood the rules at hand. A smile curled her tiny lips as the lesbian woman finished. She motioned for her to moved towards the bird cages, "well played, Butchy. You understood the game perfectly and played the right way."

Shane snapped back with urgency, "look, I can't do this right now. You used magic...voodoo shit to turn my homies into i taw i taws, okay? And what to do mean, "the right way"?-Know what? Don't answer that, since you're one of Arika's.....fucks, man."

Shadow Alyssa reached for her head band, pulling it out, which caused the bird cages to disappear and all three Comics to revert back to their original bodies.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete] - Page 40 Shadow11"It is what it is, Butchy."

A white light engulfed Shane, Kanako, Akihisa and Mako, returning them to the physical plane of Fuuka.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40