Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 38 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Overtime, the fat started to wear off on both Mako and Kanako during their swift teleportation over to the phallic tower. Mako was now feeling the after effects of the food she had consumed earlier. Although she was back to her skinny self again, disorientation was rearing its ugly head.

"Whoa, there's stars flying around my head. Sugoi!" Mako commented as she tried to grab the ghostly dizzy stars.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 38 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

"No," Kaltus answered Anna, brow furrowed as he tried to feel the magic surrounding the area. "I wasn't able to teleport us directly there, some sort of block was up. But I got us right next to it."

He frowned as he looked at the tower. Having his magic blocked didn't sit well with him.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Shane noticed that she was in a different area of the land and automatically grabbed her head. She felt like she was going to blow chunks everywhere but held it in. She made sure to steady herself by placing her arms on her bent knees while standing. Her heavy breathing was slowly subsiding by the minute.

Shane walked around the outside of the outside of the tower and took one good look at it. She raised and eyebrow and stood tall. "So, we're going inside that?"
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:04 pm

The dazed and confused princess shook off her disorientation and looked up to see the tower in it's entirety. As her eyes traveled downward, she spots an double door entrance. "As royalty, I must take action! With you guys backing me up, of course!" she nervously giggled. Grabbing the door handles, she pushed them wide open and entered cautiously.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 08, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Kaltus glanced around warily as he followed Anna inside. He didn't like the feel of this place and something deep in his gut was telling him to run.

He didn't, though. An Enaid never runs; it's bad form.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Shane followed the others inside and took one look at the entrance.

"So, I guess this is really the only time that I get to enter man like this." Shane put her hands in her pocket and kept looking around the area.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Seeing a strange new arrival in the form of a young woman, three large, muscular men with various levels of ab packs stepped in front of Anna and blocked her path. All three wor intricate and barely concealing bondage ware as they stared her down.
"No bondage gear on, no entry." They said in unison
Holding out various BDSM costumes, they then proposed,
"Borrow these."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:13 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Shane followed the others inside and took one look at the entrance.

"So, I guess this is really the only time that I get to enter man like this." Shane put her hands in her pocket and kept looking around the area.

Anna blushed at Shane's remark. "You're terrible, Shane!" Shuffling her feet to inch closer to Shane, learning into her ear. "Terribly good~"

When she was presented with the bondage gear, she didn't quite know what to make of them UNTIL she saw the muscular men around her wearing them. "Let me get this straight. You want ME to wear THIS?"

Running towards the door, Anna smiling cheerfully and waved goodbye to everyone. "I'll wait for you guys outside-OOF!" The red head had slammed face first into the now-closed entrance doors. She got up to open them, but they wouldn't budge. "This totally can't be happening to me. I do not wear funny love making thingamabobs unless Elsa's around!"

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Shane turned her head to look at Anna and smiled a bit. "It's so true Princess. By the way...."

Shane brought her hand up to tough the girls face and smiled. "Terribly good doesn't even describe what I can do to you." Shane said as she gave her a smirk.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Kaltus stared in growing horror at the admittedly superbly-formed men in front of him, before blushing and examining the wall in thorough detail.

I wonder how many bricks make up each wall, he wondered idly as he slowly made his way back to the entrance. And does each wall have the same number? And what is the foundation made of? Surely it must be sturdy to hold so large a tower.

He reached the door and made to walk through it, only to run face-first into an invisible wall. He immediately set out to test the strength of this new barrier, only to find he lacked both the focus and state-of-mind to do anything about it.

He sighed and turned back around, now attempting to count dust motes in a dark corner.

I'm sure I can hear my sister laughing at me from here.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

The three men continued to look at Anna,
"You only have one option, that door won't open and you and your friends can't leave till all trials are cleared. Those are boss's rules."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Shane turned her head to look at Anna and smiled a bit. "It's so true Princess. By the way...."

Shane brought her hand up to tough the girls face and smiled. "Terribly good doesn't even describe what I can do to you." Shane said as she gave her a smirk.

Anna laughed awkwardly when Shane delivered her smooth words of sexual prowess. "Does Elsa have to know-WHAT AM I SAYING!?" Anna had briefly fallen for the masculine woman before her. "Or maybe it's her cologne..." At this rate, she was tempted to wear the strange sexual accessories.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Kaltus sighed heavily.

"Does it have to be such a bland color?" He looked down his nose at either the men or the garments they were holding. Or both.

"Really," Kaltus continued in a haughty tone that would have made his acerbic sisters proud. "I could do better in my sleep."
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:27 pm

There was little problem with the upper half. The problem arose when the princess attempted to put on the bottom wear, with little success. "My vagina is suffocating!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Her eyes popping out of her head at the sight of the gear, Kanako gasped, rushing forward to take one set off the three men's hands.
"If it'll get me girls, I'll show it all!" She exclaimed, stuffing it all onto her body after removing her uniform

Kaltus's outfit suddenly transformed into a giant nearly translucent rainbow tightsuit on his body. The three men widened their eyes at his ab's
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:35 pm

With just enough oomph, Anna successfully adjusted the straps and thongs. "If Elsa saw me right now, I would DIE. I'd just DIE." The only thing that held her together was being allowed to carry Elsa with her, but in a series of outlandish challenges, she had a feeling she wouldn't need it. Still, she felt at ease with the magic sword around.

"Nao, you haven't worn your funny rubber yet. Don't blame you at all!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Mako discarded her blue sailor fuku and two-star jacket for now. Of course, she was never good at dressing herself.
Her own set of S&M gear was put on backwards.

"My big boobs are hurting!" Mako complained, "Can I get some help here?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Kaltus sighed again as he pinched the bridge of his nose, face twisted in an almighty scowl as he unwittingly and unerringly imitated his deific counterpart.

Also like his ornery Goddess of a sister, he was significantly more toned than anyone would guess at first-glance. Though the thoroughly unamused expression he currently wore would serve to deter all but the most insistent, or stupid, individuals from approaching him about the matter.

"Oh here," he said in a low voice that dripped sarcasm. "Let me just do the rest for you."

No sooner had he finished speaking than little golden-white sparkles began to flit about his frame. He crossed his arms, thunderous expression contrasting sharply with the sparkles and rainbows flitting about him.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu May 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Akihisa stares at the outfit he's supposed to wear. "Excuse me? Can't we discuss this? I don't think I should be wearing that."

After everyone else puts theirs on, it becomes apparent that he has no choice, so he begins to change into the outfit given to him.

----

Nao doesn't have time for this, but wearing one of those outfits won't kill her. She must do anything for survival after all and this seems oddly necessary to remaining alive.

She changes into the outfit, feeling that there's no time to argue the point she needs a private place to dress. Nao adjusts her straps and for some reason the thong fits her just right. Do these people know clothing sizes?
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 11:45 pm

The masculine woman snickered at Anna's remark.

Shane eyed the outfit, scanning it with an awkward expression. She thought back to the other world for a minute. She remembered the place that Alice and Dana went to and thought this something just like it. "The Seven Stations of the Cross" Shane said to herself.

"I HATE this shit. My ass starts to chafe if I have leather on for too long. I love the feel of leather but...not THIS tight."

She examined the outfit in her hand and held it over her chest to figure out how it went on. Shane was no expert in figuring out how to wardrobe, that is why she always wore the same thing.

She took off her shirt and tossed it to the ground, revealing her lean and musculature body. Her skin made the black stand out perfectly for her liking. She slipped on the black, chained belts that went over her breasts. This made it possible for her stomach, the creases where her breasts align with with her torso and the indentations on her arms.

She slipped on the tight leather pants as she threw her jeans down next to her shirt. The pants were constricting the muscles in her thighs but she noticed one more thing. She looked behind her only to realize that is was assless chaps.

Shane's face became pale at the thought and then composed herself. "Just like my modeling days. You're looking very Shane today." She smirked at the thought and laughed at how dumb the campaign was.

After her daydream, Shane put the rest of the components on her wrists, neck and mouth. She put spiked, leather wrist bands on and the collar on her neck was beaded with metal studs and spikes. The only thing that was unusual about the collar was that it had silver chains coming out of either side and the object in her mouth was a red ball gag.

Shane muffled to herself, realizing that no one could understand her. "H...shkscnk ow is this?" Shane asked as she slumped forward, feeling defeat. Dana and Alice must never know about this.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Tears build up in Anna's eyes. "WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGE IS THIS! AT THIS RATE, I'LL HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF-OW-OW-OWWWWWWW!" cried out the princess, pulling a compact version of the tower out of her derriere. An indication that she had it on backwards...and inside out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 11:48 pm

"This doesn't look so bad as long as you wear it right and only once. I hope mama and papa don't see this, hahaha..."

Mako laughed nervously as she finished putting on the bondage gear she was forced to wear. The brown haired girl had on a black leather mini-skirt, black high-heeled boots, a black bra, and several studded belts, collars and wristbands.

"Okay, we're all dressed up. Let's get going!" Mako said as she proceeded to walk past the muscle men blocking the door.

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Advancing forward Kanako found to her surprise that the lighting had become a rave-like mix of blues, yellows, reds, and oranges, dancing rapidly across the room as highpitched techno music blared from hidden speakers. Suddenly, a giant Nyancat walking on two legs appeared 30 feet in front of her with a spatula in it's hands as it gave her a creepily twisted grin. A voice from behind the Nyancat called out,
"Now now, what have we here?! Who are you people? But then again it doesn't
really matter, you must be here to play our games~"
A tall teenage girl with long, flaming red hair and blue eyes that were clouded with the pink tint of weed's effects smiled at Kanako and the others eagerly.
"My name is...ah f*ck, what is my name? Um...it's Mar...Mar...oh yeah! Maria Akizuki here everybody!! The first game is simple, you all have to make me a full course of 25 pancakes, 50 regular cakes, 30 srambled eggs and 100 sausages in only one hour! And if you don't hurry..."
Using her Cantus to poorly levitate in her stoned state, Maria only managed 10 feet off the ground.
"Bad things happen! Like...I don't know, stuff dammit! This thing here is my champion! He'll be cooking against you in this timed race. Have fun! By the way, there are more trials...or something, yeah, more shit and stuff guys...but only if you win this, ok? Bye!"
Losing her concentration, Maria suddenly fell flat on her ass before getting up and walking to a spectator's seat with a small yelp
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am

As Anna adjusted her straps properly while catching up to the others, she overheard the following:

The first game is simple, you all have to make me a full course of 25 pancakes, 50 regular cakes, 30 srambled eggs and 100 sausages in only one hour!

A twinkle in her left eye appeared. "AH-HA! Stop right there, Mr. Rainbow Kitty! You must know that you have no chance in this type of challenge! We have five girls here, there's no way you can win!" said the smug Princess.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri May 09, 2014 12:16 am

The Dubstep Nyan cat raised a hand, dramatically changing the lights to a pure white that formed a spotlight on Kaltus. Pointing his finger, his voice thundered across the room,
"You there! You're the one! I bet your cooking skills are utter shit! You shame men everywhere and leave even the slowest women bursting with confidence in her skills in comparison to your trash! I bet you couldn't even cook for your mama."
He spoke the last line with a mockingly deep tone
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next