Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!

+3
Kuga Natsuki
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Empty Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!
---

In all anime and manga titles, whether we love them or hate them, there is a character or more we despise with a passion. We hate them for whatever reason; their actions, their personality, their inaction, etc. List any character from any anime or manga you hate. Here is my top three list to kick things off. Before I do so though, *kicks seat from under them all* these piece of garbage will not get comfortable on my stage:

1. Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Kyubey10

Do I even need to explain this monster? Not only did he ensure cruel fates for innocent girls, he deceived them into thinking their power would grant them good things. He is like a pedophile (even talks like one in the English dub) and sex trafficker except he uses these girls to harness energy to control all of creation. Kyubey promises the world to these young and hopeless girls, but then leaves them in the gutter as witches when their useful has come to an end. He is a cruel son of a bitch and
Spoiler:

2. Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Nakago10

Another monster with no heart. But compared to Kyubey, at least Nakago is more direct and honest about his actions, except for lying to Yui. Regardless, Nakago is a murdering swine who ruined a lot of lives and killed twice as many people. He could care less about his own members in the Seiryuu Seven too. They're dying like dogs for the cause and he just want to gain power for himself. He even uses fellow Seiryuu member who loves him. And thanks to him,
Spoiler:

3. Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z

^ Vegeta the dried vagina crying about Broly being too powerful. Piccolo isn't hot shit either, but at least he is willing to fight.

Vegeta is the biggest lie in the history of anime/manga, and everyone with nostalgia goggles ate it up. This failure thinks he's the strongest warrior of all time, trains to perfect himself and has royal blood; and yet, he fails to accomplish anything. He failed to defeat Goku. Failed to beat Frieza. Failed to beat the Androids (remember 18 slapping him around?), foolishly allowed Cell to reach his Perfect form and paid for it, and failed to beat Buu. I don't see pride as some form of honor; it's stupidity. In Vegeta's career, his loss record outweighs the wins. His wins were mainly weaklings like Zarbon, Android 19 and Goku...oh wait, Goku held back(he admits to not going SSJ3) so it didn't count.

Vegeta, learn from Galaxia from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars or even Lady Satsuki from Kill la Kill. Villains with immense egos who think they're the best THAT CAN BACK UP EVERY SINGLE WORD REGARDING THEIR SELF-PROCLAIMED GREATNESS. You suck and will always be in Goku's shadow, The Second Place of all Saiyans.  pokemon 

---

Share, discuss and rant!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Empty Re: Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh good Haruhi, don't even get me started on Yuka and her bitch cousin Kohta in Elfin Lied. You read it on my Anime Survey Luu, I can't stand those two cu*ts. Their useless, spineless, dumber than a pile of sh*t and are litterally just there to be there and add shock value every time Lucy kills somebody, even if she saves their lives they still aren't f*king thankful!!! They just go back to passively acknowledging her, being scared of her, or treating her like shit. I would have turned them into tomato juice a long time ago if I had vectors. I didn't even feel sad for Kohta when he watched his sister and dad get their heads torn off by child Lucy, I just thought 'thats what you get, good for you, you little bitch. I swear, not killing them was Lucy's biggest mistake in the whole series.  frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated 

The second cunt on my list is Touma from Nanoha Force. This whiny bastard is a total gary stu and can't do anything for himself, he always relies on everyone else for EVERYTHING! He probably can't even wipe his own ass for Haruhi's sakes, then he does nothing but throw tantrums and never takes the enemy seriously. Somebody call Season 1 Perrine from Strike Witches, we need her to backhand this bitch the same way she did to Yoshika, she opened the door with that girl's face. Then somehow he gets all the invincibility powers and a dumb bimbo bitch who he doesn't even care about, and NANOHA LETS IT SLIDE! Seriously! The White Devil lost her balls somewhere and never got them back, cuz I bet if you took A's or StrikerS Nanoha, she'd beat his ass faster than it takes to spit on the floor. Like Deppy mentioned before, he might as well be the insert of every Nanoha fanboy that just wanted to be in the show
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Empty Re: Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Going to be blunt here : P Here's a list of a few characters that I just want to behead (or at least just punch X3)

1: SHIHO
2: Yuji from Blue Gender (he needs a good punching just to man up!)
3: Nina Einstein from Code Geass
4: Kei Kurono from Gantz >:3
5: Tomoe  Shiho Huit 
6: Rika Shiraki from Bible Black (More of a different kind of "hate". I hate her so much that it's so hilarious and I always end up making endless jokes about her  Natsuki Kruger2 )
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 pm

I wonder why there wasn't this thread sooner... Razz

Let's start.

#1 --- Tomoe. Yeah, that biatch! Do I have to say more? How dare she touch what is only Kruger's?  Too bad Arika was such a softie that she couldn't kill her. Had it been me, I would have impaled her and shown her too all the world to see...

#2 --- Shin Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny.Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Tumblr_static_shinn11

I hate him with a passion that surpasses the burning heat of a thousand suns...
He's such a whiny as$hole that doesn't know shit. He thinks he's suffered and blames others for the death of their family, but never thinks that other people are suffering the same. And worst is, that he later does the same. And he was paired up with a character that I liked (but then I thought she was being clingy and tried to grab any guy she could...)
Good thing that Kira kicked his sorry ass and whipped him greatly. Too bad he didn't die and that his Gundam was really cool.

#3 --- Shirou from Fate/Stay Night
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! 563497-fsn_shiro_oa_01sized

He looks like such a nice pal...but he isn't!! Why is he paired with Saber, it beyond my understanding. He's such an idealist but can't accept the reality. I hate him. Period. Ah, Saber...why fall for him when you had such an amazing girl in Rin? Bah!

#4 --- Shinji Ikari - Does it really need explanation??

#5 --- Naraku - He's literally a heartless a$s. Ruining the lives of so many to gain power. Not mattering if were their creations or servants. Doing so for generations. All that happens in InuYasha is because of him. He made my dear Sango-sama suffer endlessly by using her lil' bro to his benefit after he murdered all her family in front of her eyes. Damn you bastard! 

I think I got more. But these will have to do for now.

*throws a grenade at them*

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm

^All the above

A good Reppuzan will put them out of business

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Horriblesubs-strike-witches-2-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_19-06_2010-12-21_20-16-08

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 am

1. Kyubey
If I see this creature running around to make contracts, I'd hang its corpse in the gallows
Spoiler:
2. Tomoe Marguerite - another biatch that I'd want to behead.
3. Nagi - a scheming brat, just like Kyubey
4. Sakurako Ohmuro -- annoying, insecure biatch
5. Kaname & Momomi from SP! - the evil sinister lesbian duo.
6. Friday Monday from Madlax - another manipulative bastard. >_<
7. Otoha from Kannazuki No Miko - errrr!
8. Kimura-sensei from Azumanga Daioh - though his creepiness is meant for fun, I just find it damn irritating.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:02 pm

franticfranz wrote:1. Kyubey
If I see this creature running around to make contracts, I'd hang its corpse in the gallows
Spoiler:

Time to hunt small animals  Happy 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:42 pm

It's hard for me to truly hate a character...HOWEVER my list is actually quite long (and in no particular order

1. Happosai – Ranma ½
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Happos10
I love the works of Rumiko Takahashi, and no matter how annoying, evil, zany or intentionally annoying they seemed to get I never could truly hate them, that was until this little shit showed up...

He is rude, crude, a pervert, brings no joy to an episode, his Dub voice gets under my skin and his antics are predictable and dull...while there may have been a time I found him funny, it was short lived as the same joke over and over will always grate on you.

2. Naruto Uzamaki – Naruto
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Naruto10
Before Shippuden gave Naruto a much needed update this little shithole would grate on me more than I could possibly ever imagine, he was arrogant, stupid, annoying and I could not stand the dub voice...it was so bad that even when watching the sub I could hear it in my brain poisoning the very air I breathed. When I say I hate Naruto it's majorly before the timeskip, but even after I still don't like him...Facking Naruto

3. Masao Murasako – Shiki
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Screen11
The anime Shiki is intriguing to me because I hate, absolutely hate many of the characters...in most Holywood films I would've walked out demanded a refund and burned the theater to the ground, Shiki though I did enjoy...But then there are characters like Masao.
He is a prick, he is rude, he hates his step-sister who is nothing but nice to him, his voice is annoying and he looks like a fish. fack you Masao! Just…just fack you.

4. Megumi Shimizu – Shiki
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Megumi10
Wow, another Shiki character. My first screenshots of Shiki, that got me to watch episode one were mostly of Megumi, I was expecting a Tsundere protagonist who would be a foil to a more serious character. What we got was different, she is a disrespectful fashion-obsessed primadonna who only cares about herself and her looks, she is unlikable to the point that in the first episode when we see her die there was a cry of good riddance in my anime club as opposed to any emotion, and when she returned I was enraged as I hated her so, becoming undead didn't improve her, just make her more of a cunt...watching her death gave me more joy than it should have.

5. Shiho Munakata – My-HiME
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Shiho_hime
When I first saw Shiho, from her first lines of dialogue I knew I wasn’t going to like her, and quickly she went from an annoyance to a downright pain. I will say I was glad that she was a HiME because we got to see her ass get kicked.
How is it that Akane gets knocked out before the game begins and Shiho survives her. Shiho, the weakest link in the HiME chain.

6. Naga the Serpent – Slayers OVA
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Naga_the_Serpent
Now here is a character I love to hate, Naga the Serpent. Naga can be funny, sexy and downright annoying. I get torn so much, part of me wants to bury my head in her bosom and the other half to cover her head in honey and leave her buried up to her neck in the desert. Though of course there is one more thing I hate about her… that Facking laugh.

7. Shinn Asuka – Gundam Seed Destiny
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! ShinnAsuka
Gundam Seed was my favorite Gundam Series, and I Facking love Gundam. Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala were the perfect balances of Badass, Characterization and Story; not to mention they are gorgeous…I didn’t say that. So when I found out about Destiny I was ecstatic. We could see a return of all the old favorites: Athrun, Cagalli, Kira, Lacus, Haro, everyone…But instead the focus shifted, which was fine, until I met our new lead…Shinn Asuka is the more whinny than Shinji Ikari and points his blame the wrong way as well. The longer this little shit was on the screen the angrier I got, Though my anger against this whinny shit didn’t stop there. When I bought Dynasty Warriors Gundam II everytime Shinn ended up on the field he would act like a whinny incompetent bitch, I hate this bastard.

8. The whole cast of Ojamajo Doremi – Ojamajo Doremi
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! OjamajoDoremiDokkan
I’ll admit I only got 5 episodes in on this anime, and some random dub episodes I caught on TV and couldn’t be fucked to change the channel. But I hated this whole series…Every character grated on me, maybe oneday I will retry this series and may like it, however it’s unlikely as this was shit.

That’s all for now, but there will be more
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:07 pm

4. Naraku from Inuyasha
Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! Naraku10

shezaei-neko wrote:Naraku - He's literally a heartless a$s. Ruining the lives of so many to gain power. Not mattering if were their creations or servants. Doing so for generations. All that happens in InuYasha is because of him. He made my dear Sango-sama suffer endlessly by using her lil' bro to his benefit after he murdered all her family in front of her eyes. Damn you bastard!

No. Forget all that. I could care less if Naraku had an orgy with Sango and Miroku's kids. He crossed the line big time by killing Kagura. This was a personal death that made me want to break every piece of furniture I own. Oh so he's ultimately a victim of the Shikon Jewel, cry me a river. It was HIS choice to kill someone who stood up and said, "I don't want to live this life anymore." "I'm standing up to the bad guy and helping his enemies out." She did the right thing and should of stayed alive between the 2nd episode of Final Act and right before I resurrected her and treated her right. :3

Yes, Naraku is a sack of shit like all three asswipes I listed before. Hell, he's just as bad as the morons you guys have listed. I didn't care much for Inuyasha and his friends (except maybe Sango), and nothing was at high stake in that series. But, when you hurt, enslave and kill my woman, I will put you on your ass. In this case, get listed at 4th place on my lovely list of dung.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Oh I could go on for days with the characters I loathe and hate but I'll just give everyone a little taste of my hatred, for now

Shinn Asuka: You people all surprise me. I've despised this scumbag for ages and the episode where he beat Kira put me in a blind rage that I usually reserve for a number of characters for My HiME but yeah I hate him. Shame really. His blind rage and eagerness to chop up every mook that gets in his way is what I'd do in a battle situation, but he loses points for being so blindly manipulated and controlled by Space commie Naraku and a poor man's Rau clone. Even though Kira himself was horribly written in Destiny, he was still better and in the right than this little Turd Sandwich was. Add in he hooked up with Luna when he had no right to and she had every right to smack the crap out of him for killing her sister and her love interest.

Sasuke Uchiha: Elitist, scumbag asshole from an elitist scumbag family. From the very first member of the family in Madara all the way up to him, nothing good has come of it. He loses his family and he suddenly feels like he needs to treat everyone like crap. Once the main battles start up Naruto has to bail him out and show just how great Sasuke really is. Come timeskip and one heel turn later and he's suddenly lady fumi moded and winning every fight left and right with everyone trying to stay caught up to him and failing miserably. The latest offense is him forgetting his motivation to crush the leaf village all due to his own clan's stupidity and jealousy to wanting to become the Hokage and the whole cast being okay with it
If he becomes Hokage at the end and Naruto just sits back and accepts it, I'm calling the past ten or so years that this series has been around a huge ass waste of time.

Griffith: Pure Evil, Godlike powers, manipulative, unbeatable tactitian and willing to do anything to achieve his dreams. Even throw away and murder his closest disciples no matter how close they were to him at one time. What he did during the Eclipse was unforgivable, but the fact that he's now at the highest seat of power imaginable, and has more or less achieved his dream is nauseating and frustrating because it looks like Guts finally taking him down is never going to happen at this rate. Guts, put Caska and your little RPG party aside and leave them on Elf Island, and go back and wreck shit on Midland and give Griffith the painful, and bloody demise he should have gotten a long time ago.

There are others to be put on this list but they'd probably get me in trouble with the mods so I'll stop for now. But I'll be back. My hatred never runs out. It just continues to grow and grow...

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

hildebrant wrote:There are others to be put on this list but they'd probably get me in trouble with the mods so I'll stop for now. But I'll be back. My hatred never runs out. It just continues to grow and grow...

Stop right there. You just implied that you're willing to piss the mods off intentionally. Take a year off to reflect on your bad decisions. More if I hear any rants or bitching outside. You know I talk to the birds, right? They'll let me know of your unjustified resentment.

Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! F4bb8410

---

I'm sorry people, but when you spread self loathing and hate for a series that we celebrate with great affection, just f*cking leave. Simple as that. I did him a favor and if he really cared, he'll return in a years time appreciating what he had. You may continue the discussion.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

hildebrant wrote:
There are others to be put on this list but they'd probably get me in trouble with the mods so I'll stop for now. But I'll be back. My hatred never runs out. It just continues to grow and grow...
It surprises me that you haven't gotten in trouble with the mods for just being in this forum. It's always "me, me, me, no, no, no" from you. Seriously, just leave this forum, because no one likes someone who hates a great (and personal) anime. And how about you learn to actually love and not hate things just because they don't meet your exact tastes? The admin has been tolerating you for a long time and all you do is loathe because of pointless resentment

Honestly

really? 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:It surprises me that you haven't gotten in trouble with the mods for just being in this forum. It's always "me, me, me, no, no, no" from you. Seriously, just leave this forum, because no one likes someone who hates a great (and personal) anime. And how about you learn to actually love and not hate things just because they don't meet your exact tastes? The admin has been tolerating you for a long time and all you do is loathe because of pointless resentment

Honestly

really? 

It's been taken care of, Kuga. He's no different from people I've banned before, always putting blame on something. Two unnamed former members, like him, with sucky personal lives of their own, pinned all of the fandom's problems on ShizNat. The fandom's greatest strength. Just because their personal lives sucked (deadbeat mom, etc.), doesn't mean that ShizNat is responsible. And from what I'm told by their "mole", they continue to act like morons to this day.

Move on from it and continue posting any characters you dislike. This is the last time. If you want to rant on his foolish decision making, the rant thread is all yours.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm

I have to post this, I just have to

I HATE RAGYO KIRYUIN!! Before todays episode, she was badass and creepy, with episode 18, she is a monster. Killing babies without a second thought, doing that tp Satsuki and Ryuuko, shes unforgivable!!  mad mad mad mad mad 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Ah, there's something else I forgot to add for my list XD Another character I HATE with TOTAL PASSION is THE ENTIRE NARUTO CAST
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 pm

The following one for me it a bit of a contradiction...

I HATE Grace O'Connor Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion! 29689

BUT!!! I only hate her anime version. She uses Sheryl to fulfill her ambitions, and when she doesn't need her, she just gets rid of her as trash, so then she can have her perfect little queen who also manipulates as she sees fit.

Good thing she was dealt with in the series.

On the other hand, I love her movie and manga version. ;A;
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I have to post this, I just have to

I HATE RAGYO KIRYUIN!! Before todays episode, she was badass and creepy, with episode 18, she is a monster. Killing babies without a second thought, doing that tp Satsuki and Ryuuko, shes unforgivable!!  mad mad mad mad mad 

Ragyo Kiryuin has such a fascination with Life Fibers, with COVERS, that even family is nothing but dirt in comparison. That bitch will rot in Hell along with Nui very soon. Off topic, I kind of wish Kill la Kill doesn't go into a season 2. It's a tough act to follow with all those insane battles that make the ones in DBZ look like amateur bar fights. Remember: quality over quantity. This is why Mai-HiME/Otome's 61 episode career (including OVAs) is superior to Naruto's 1,922,445,657.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:I have to post this, I just have to

Ragyo Kiryuin has such a fascination with Life Fibers, with COVERS, that even family is nothing but dirt in comparison. That bitch will rot in Hell along with Nui very soon. Off topic, I kind of wish Kill la Kill doesn't go into a season 2. It's a tough act to follow with all those insane battles that make the ones in DBZ look like amateur bar fights. Remember: quality over quantity. This is why Mai-HiME/Otome's 61 episode career (including OVAs) is superior to Naruto's 1,922,445,657.

I don't think it will, it'll end with a bang like TTGL
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I don't think it will, it'll end with a bang like TTGL

TTGL threw galaxies for it's climax. I think it's allowed in Manga Sailor Moon's overpowered league.  pokemon 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:I don't think it will, it'll end with a bang like TTGL

TTGL threw galaxies for it's climax. I think it's allowed in Manga Sailor Moon's overpowered league.  pokemon 

Hell yeah, it broke the universe 0-0
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down