Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Characters and game characters like yourself.

5 posters

Go down

Anime Characters and game characters like yourself. Empty Anime Characters and game characters like yourself.

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 am

Figured this may or may not be the place for this but I figured the best place in mind..I composed a list for myself out of boredom.
I added one video game character because he is like me.
I am an Anime watcher since late the 80's and now.
Gamer since I barely stepped out diapers.
My late childhood through teen RPG gamer.
(When Final Fantasy let you change character names so you can be the character with your own friends rather than set names.)

Anyway my list and reasons why.
I'd like to see if others do it.:D 

Anime characters that are most similar to me:

1.Tsukasa/An Shouji from .hack//sign
(Amnesia and gender problems)

2.Kirika Yuumura
(Amnesia and regrets but cannot understand herself and emotions)

3.Shizuru Fujino
(The fact that Shizuru keeps a lot hidden is similar to me in my past most likely
and when things are out in the open it shocks or freaks others out at first.)

4. Juri Arisugawa
(Despite being seen as strong people we both had a Shiori type woman in our lives.
However I don't need her and should never need her. D: plus have fragile interior.
Still, I like Juri and Shiori and wanted to write Shihori changing for the better.)

5. Makoto Kino - Sailor Jupiter
(You'd think since I'm transgender/tomboy i'd chose Haruka Tenoh..nope I chose Mako-chan! ^_^

Another Tomboy but more my level of gentleness.. in truth my traits even out to being on the border of both sexes. we often took care of our ownselves mainly.To some I fit Haruka's personality but I find Jupiter more like me.

Heh.. I do art and play various instruments..I doubt I'd be a complete Michiru either Razz)

6. Cecil Harvey- Final Fantasy IV
(Having to over come my past inregards to becoming a better person.
I have more to learn but one day I hope to be a Paladin too!
I do have a sense honor and protect my important people.)
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Characters and game characters like yourself. Empty Re: Anime Characters and game characters like yourself.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

This looks like fun, Kiros! I'm game for this! Mikoto Minagi 

Anime characters that are most similar to me:

1. Lina Inverse from Slayers
(Short tempered and very aggressive. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, but I'd prefer to be the former as my reputation can make things awkward)

2. Chris Redfield from Resident Evil
(I consider myself a veteran of the wars like Chris. Seen every horrible thing imaginable and yet, I'm still here and ready to face whatever comes at me.)

3. Mireille Bouquet from Noir
(To me, killing people is perfectly acceptable as long as they're evil. That's why I disagree with Batman's no-kill code. You don't eliminate dangerous parasites with petty arrests and lock ups. Mireille saved a lot of lives and even though they were for clients, she knows it.)

4. Helena Harper from Resident Evil 6
(Family is everything)

5. Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino and Arika Yumemiya
(Regardless of #3, I'm an idealist deep down. If a group of friends hate one another, I do my best to make sure we're all still friends and a team. Optimism is lacking in this age of angst. Everyone just wants to gloom about how shitty their lives are like a Nirvana song, but I believe life is precious. We just need to fight to make it that way.)

6. Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi
(No matter if Heaven comes between me and the person I love, we will always be together. She is my everything and thankfully, the feeling is mutual)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Characters and game characters like yourself. Empty Re: Anime Characters and game characters like yourself.

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 am

x__x Hmm, where to begin

Not in order:

1: Marlene Angel from Blue Gender
- Pretty cold-hearted and tough-skinned on the outside, but very loyal and caring when opening up to someone you know for a while now

2: Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
- "3" is a haunting number for me. 3 years ago, haunted by the past, because "death" was the reason to escape from the dark; laid-back and detached from emotions; similar story about our eyes; and uncertain if we're really dead or alive, because life is a dream, anyway

3: Rin Asogi from Mnemosyne
- We wear glasses and also both crossdress; we try to live normal lives, but something that somehow brings deja vu just keeps coming back and interfere us; despite having whatever types of homosexual encounters, we really prefer to swing the heterosexual side; somewhat lazy and tend to push tasks to tomorrow, but we know how to get things done and we both do deeply care about people we love

Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy
- Mysterious, shot-tempered and a perfectionist, we both know what we want and tend to have dominating and controlling personalities, for the better or if something annoys us XD Rarely smile and only smile when we mean it; love dark colors, especially black and love to dress in dark colors; prefer to do things our own ways and don't like to follow someone else's rules or commands

Inuyasha from Inuyasha
- Short-tempered and prefer to show our tough side; strong determination and prefer to take the lead in situations; love challenges; hard-headed and stubborn, that can sometimes get us into trouble :3; really don't like to show our true feelings and rarely smile, but tend to be softies when we do show our true feelings; sensitive sense of smell x_x

Rin Kamishiro from Maburaho
- Cold and quiet; rarely show our real emotions, but we are nice and caring to our loved ones; short-tempered and hostile when provoked

(Adding this because I want to)
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga 
- Loners and prefer to work alone; issues trusting people; short-tempered and usually show an angry look, but tend to be huge softies and friendly when opened up; shy and really don't give a fack about anyone else; tomboy who prefers to do "manly" things, and blahblahblah

There you go
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Nice list there, Nymph. Natsuki would of been added if you were talking to 16 year old Luu. :'3 Natsuki caters more to my immaturity of the past where I was very distant and a closet softie. My defenses so were high back then and for good reason. Gee I went to a gang filled neighborhood for school, so being tough, physically strong and intimidating were crucial. And my short tempered nature didn't help that much. XD

Not to say being like Natsuki make you immature, Nymph. ;p But it does make you somewhat of a Tsundere~ So young. So angreh. Damn that rap music. Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 pm

:3 Tsundere, sometimes. I do get a bit violent if friends piss me off, which I have a feeling it would happen if we ever meet Natsuki Kuga XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am

Nymphetamine wrote::3 Tsundere, sometimes. I do get a bit violent if friends piss me off, which I have a feeling it would happen if we ever meet Natsuki Kuga XD

Trollface Oh I will definitely piss you off. If Alex and Jenna are going to learn anything about me next month, it's that I'm a huge ball buster. Or in this case, vage buster. :'3 Pup can handle my mean spirited-ness, thank goodness~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Good thing I'm not going to Otakon, then Mikoto Minagi 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

my list, thus ensuring I will never have anyone hang around me ever:

Guts <Berserk>: Haunted by past betrayals and constantly being egged on by voices in the back of my mind telling me to take revenge on those who betrayed and angered me, and I continue to resist it, even if only for a little by clinging to some part of my past where I was once happy.

Asura <Soul Eater>: The more I read about his outlook on life in how the fear of being betrayed by others and the thought of living in fear of those more stronger than myself, and by gaining more power and strength than everyone else can I ever truly live in peace. All I could think of was: That's me. That's how I feel about everything

There are probably others, but those two are the only ones that come to mind
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Good thing I'm not going to Otakon, then Mikoto Minagi 

Wink Bingo!

Speaking of Soul Eater, I should add Medusa:

Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater - I'm not proud of it, but I can be a good manipulator. Only with people I don't like.

Anime Characters and game characters like yourself. Medusa10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:47 pm

-Schala Kid Zeal - Chrono Cross. Tomboy ... Slang ... Rebellious... Independent, but am often feeling astray.

-Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi - I am a lot like Mikoto. Healthy appetite. Friendship Oriented, but often lonely. Strong. Childish. Love Cats! :3 Love the warmth of feeling close, and feeling loved... but sadly there is no Mai in my life. Sad I am working on buying Mikoto's Sword so that I can practice that Spin Attack. :3

-Hikaru/Fuu mix lol - Magic Knight Rayearth. That's right! I gotz split personalities!!! XD Love ALL CANINES like Hikaru loves Hikari. I love Kendo, and own a Bokken that I practice with sometimes. But like Fuu, I sometimes point out the obvious, and can be descriptive about it, too lol. I am also like Fuu for wanting to make my parents proud of me like Fuu wants her parents to be proud of her.

-Total short-tempered, bitchy, Tomboy-type like Akane Tendo - Ranma 1/2. But I keep it in check for the most part! Razz

-Can be socially awkward like Tomoko Kuroki... - WataMote.

-Lain Iwakura - Serial Experiments Lain. Introverted, lonely. Semi-isolated. I spend much of my life in the Online world. I find it so much better than the real world. Just going a day or two without internet can cause me to malfunction.

-Sayaka Miki - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Like Sayaka, I know what it's like to feel despaired, and in need of a Soul Gem because the soul feels like it has been muddied up.

Amelia - The Slayers. What can I say, I'm a Cute Magical Girl!~ So to make that work, I would obviously need Amelia's sense and passion of/for Justice! :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down