Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

+13
IICEMeIIster
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
Icemera
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
mjeane
midori's crazy398
depression76
DiamondLady
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
San.
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:1. Her voice
2. The air of grace, badassness and elegance she gives off
3. Her strong willpower

All of these together make her a great character in my book

You got that right, Mi-Cray. :3 Let's add my next reason to the list:

Willing to sacrifice her life for Natsuki.

^ The best example if course from Mai-Otome. When Grand Duke Nagi fired the energy beam at Natsuki Kruger, Shizuru was the first to jump in the line of fire. If anyone thought that Shizuru Viola was a heartless pimp who took Tomoe's heart and stepped on it is wrong. Remember, you can't force her to love someone she never loved to begin with. Shizuru lived only for Natsuki and only for Natsuki. She was willing to die that day and would of, if it weren't for Arika's interference (thank goodness, btw). Shizuru gets enough crap from naysayers who believe her love for Natsuki exists for impure reasons. Natsuki is the ying to her yang, no matter what version you watch. Willing to die just for Natsuki, because life without her would mean nothing. That's the most unselfish act anyone could ever do for another human being.

dawn  PREACH IT BROTHER!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
 dawn  PREACH IT BROTHER!

pokemon When you find a girl worth fighting for, you'll do the same. Only knowing you, Mi-Cray, you would of kicked the beam back in Nagi's face.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
 dawn  PREACH IT BROTHER!

pokemon When you find a girl worth fighting for, you'll do the same. Only knowing you, Mi-Cray, you would of kicked the beam back in Nagi's face.

Hehe, of course:

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbhuZ2vLaPVvIqdVRrSjccKK5w7JNrolg1OScMpRhOT83YYJwaJw

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Kaminas_signature_pose

dawn  (<---- i think this is my favorite emoticon 0-0)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 am

for me...

1. her voice is really suitable in her character
2. her gracefulness, the way she talks, the way she moves, the way she smile, she's very a lady
3. she's charming

shizurus' being a sexy is not just by her very good physical appearance instead its by her behavior.

Viola 

mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:54 am

1. Of course, the Kyoto-ben accent!
2. Her gracefulness and alluring aura!
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 am

She's confident, playful and knows what she wants, add in her oh so sexy Kyoto ben and it's no wonder she's so popular.

...I'm also a sucker for characters with red eyes, so that helps Razz
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:

I think it's because that's supposed to be YOU.   Trollface 

mjeane wrote:for me...

1. her voice is really suitable in her character
2. her gracefulness, the way she talks, the way she moves, the way she smile, she's very a lady
3. she's charming

shizurus' being a sexy is not just by her very good physical appearance instead its by her behavior.

Viola 

high five MJ is right, Shizuru is the total package!

franticfranz wrote:1. Of course, the Kyoto-ben accent!
2. Her gracefulness and alluring aura!

Her alluring aura made straight fans gay. X3

IlliterateKoi wrote:She's confident, playful and knows what she wants, add in her oh so sexy Kyoto ben and it's no wonder she's so popular.

>:3 So you're a sucker for yourself? Red eyed Koi would be the most intense shit ever. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:01 pm

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]
midori's crazy398 wrote:

I think it's because that's supposed to be YOU.   Trollface 

0--0 It can't be...

IlliterateKoi wrote:She's confident, playful and knows what she wants, add in her oh so sexy Kyoto ben and it's no wonder she's so popular.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 585269-shot0013_copy

Gaze into the awesomeness that is Saki Watanabe >: 3

or perhaps the military women suit your taste better

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Mqdefault

(Dat Minna ;A;)

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 pm

It's true, Mi-Cray! :'D

---

Next reason: Shizuru almost never loses her cool.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 PDVD_093
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 PDVD_109

Save for Haruka slandering Natsuki's name, Shizuru never loses her cool with someone insulting her and making accusations. Even when a person, like Nao Yuuki, threatens to kill her, she just remains calm and doesn't commit the act of violence. Kiyohime does. ;)No seriously, when Haruka Suzushiro got right in Shizuru's face and said some really nasty things to her, what did Shizuru do? Nothing. Just brushed it off as word vomit. She knows how Haruka is, so maybe that's why she was used to it? If that's the case, then why did Shizuru keep her composure so well when the female soldier from SEARRS threatened her? Shizuru could of murdered everyone in the room if she wanted, but she decided to remain calm and allow these jar heads to throw their weight around. It's not like they were a threat to Natsuki.

That's the thing right there, it goes back to her mostly unselfish nature. You can call her any terrible name in the book, she doesn't care. You are not worth her time at all. Slander her would-be girlfriend and that's when she becomes defensive. The slap she gave to Haruka was done out of her own principles than someone just slapping out of anger. See for yourself:

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 PDVD_110

That's the look you give a 12 year old who called his mother a bitch. The look you give a homophobe who says homosexuality is a rebellious act to spit on tradition. It's serious...and quite sexy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm

How can Shizuru stand smiling like 24/7?! >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:How can Shizuru stand smiling like 24/7?! >:3

It's all that tea, gotta be the tea

Shizuru Kaichou 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:39 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:How can Shizuru stand smiling like 24/7?! >:3

It's all that tea, gotta be the tea

Shizuru Kaichou 

If Mi-Cray's theory about the weed is true. :3

Shizuru Kaichou : Of course it's true~ Happy, happy, ara ara~

Natsuki Kuga : That's very funny. A Shiz marrying a Nat.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 am

Eh, I voted for Natsuki, but Shizuru came a close second. Physically, she looks fine, but I'm not big on a blonde sipping tea, all lady-like and stuff. The Shizuru in the first half of the series actually bored me. But she has become my favorite despite all that by the end of the show. I think what makes her *very* sexy to me is her attitude, when she beats the shit out of anyone/anything to get what she wants.  Akira Okuzaki
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Icemera wrote:Eh, I voted for Natsuki, but Shizuru came a close second. Physically, she looks fine, but I'm not big on a blonde sipping tea, all lady-like and stuff. The Shizuru in the first half of the series actually bored me. But she has become my favorite despite all that by the end of the show. I think what makes her *very* sexy to me is her attitude, when she beats the shit out of anyone/anything to get what she wants.  Akira Okuzaki

That's a perfect opinion, Icemera. It's nice to see Shizuru take second place on somebody's list. She is usually more popular than Natsuki by a hair.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Everything.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Everything.

Like Raphael said to the Foot Clan in the 1990 film:

"Good answer! Good answer!"

No one can resist Fujino or Viola's charms~ ShizNat2 #ShizNation forever!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Come to think of it, I think Shizuru always keeps her cool, even when provoked! From what we saw, Shizuru was still pretty calm (and was still SMILING) when she was pissed off. I mean sure her mental stability was completely imbalanced, and that she was emotionally hurt, but she still had that calmness around her. There was no yelling or verbal raging. She lost her mental calmness, and her mask was cracked, yet, it was still on. She was pissed off, yet she was calm about it, so to speak

That's what I think, anyway  swoon 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Come to think of it, I think Shizuru always keeps her cool, even when provoked! From what we saw, Shizuru was still pretty calm (and was still SMILING) when she was pissed off. I mean sure her mental stability was completely imbalanced, and that she was emotionally hurt, but she still had that calmness around her. There was no yelling or verbal raging. She lost her mental calmness, and her mask was cracked, yet, it was still on. She was pissed off, yet she was calm about it, so to speak

An interesting point... I think, it's true and not true at the same time...

Shizuru did lose her cool, but only when it came to Natsuki...

Here, for example:
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Prince40: "Do you hate me that much?!"

And an excerpt from "Natsuki no Prelude":
Spoiler:

or another excerpt:

Spoiler:

I think, Shizuru was able to keep her cool in most situations even when provoked, cuz the opinion of those people (Nao, Yukino or Haruka) about her, it didn't really matter to her... and only someone whose opinion matters to her would be able to truly hurt her feelings... and the Searrs' invasion... in that situation, Shizuru wasn't the only one who didn't lose her cool... Midori, Reito, Natsuki and Akira also didn't succumb to their emotions, and were able to act rationally...

Speaking from my own perspective, for those who are not my closest ones it's really hard to make me lose my composure... even if I'm angry, I will keep my mask on and won't show how I really feel... but my loved ones can make me lose my cool very-very-very quickly... Precisely because they're loved ones... the closer to the heart, the more painful she/he will be able to hurt my feelings... And I think this applies to Shizuru, too...

Shizuru showed us a lot of different emotions during Mai-HiME... I like it about her that she is very human... I will add a little later other reasons why I find Shizuru very attractive as a character...
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 110
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 210
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 310
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 410
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 510
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 610
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 711
What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Prince41
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by IICEMeIIster Sat May 03, 2014 11:40 am

Shizuru's silent (yet deadly) charm. How she's so poised and nonchalant; even during the most tense situations! ^3^\b [♥] Yew can't not admit those eyes aren't alluring too! ♥ The Kaichou sexiness ~
And THE ACCENT!!! -Cue panting Natsuki-

(I should rack up at least 1,000 'Bubuzuke Points' fo' this answer ... and probably negative 'Armitage Guts') ~

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Tumblr_mvgqd6SiBH1sijm0oo1_500

... See? even Mai approves ... rather creepily!

... The intensity ~

Last edited by IICEMeIIster on Tue May 06, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
IICEMeIIster
IICEMeIIster
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

http://www.anispace.net/user/IICEMeIIster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 05, 2014 6:31 pm

IICEMeIIster wrote:Shizuru's silent (yet deadly) charm. How she's so poised and nonchalant; even during the most tense situations! ^3^\b [♥️] Yew can't not admit those eyes aren't alluring too! ♥️ The Kaichou sexiness ~
And THE ACCENT!!! -Cue panting Natsuki-

(I should rack up at least 1,000 'Bubuzuke Points' fo' this answer ... and probably negative 'Armitage Guts') ~

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Tumblr_mvgqd6SiBH1sijm0oo1_500

... See? even Mai approves ... rather creepily! ... The intensity ~

laugh 

That pic amused me to no end. Against Haruka's wishes, you will get an Armitage GUTS anyway. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue May 06, 2014 1:49 pm

I'm pretty sure Shizuru's sexiness qualifies her as a cosmic abstract now on par with Galactus or Eternity. Hell given the fact that she summons an octo-hydra she may even jump over the cosmic abstracts and be a many angled one like Shuma Gorath.

But you know instead of turning every universe into one single horrifying organic mass she simply spreads gay in her wake.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by IICEMeIIster Wed May 07, 2014 8:48 am

'Magus' ... the second paragraph ...
I FELL OFF MY SEAT!!! XD XD XD laugh 

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mox3xuLzUI1qz4rgp

Just ... oh my lady fumi!
IICEMeIIster
IICEMeIIster
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

http://www.anispace.net/user/IICEMeIIster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 am

It's a simply a cosmic truth at this point and similarly to Shuma Gorath who's chaos makes him truly unstoppable and untouchable by The Living Tribunal(The right hand of lady fumi in Marvel) Shizuru's gayness makes her untouchable by the other cosmic level beings.

In this scenario I imagine MANshiro is Quoggoth to Shizuru's Shuma Gorath but that might be giving MANshiro too much credit.

What makes Shizuru Fujino sexy? - Page 2 23487410
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:55 pm

San. wrote:
Hum, let me change the quote and perhaps it'll be clear:
Shizuru was proud of her love for Natsuki. Ahm, not lesbian, more like Natsukian XD Shizuru was a proud Natsukian. (Luu, I bet you guys already found a better word for this, clear me!)
The suitable word is "Natsexual" ^^

Kuga Natsuki wrote: Imo, that the best part of Shizuru - she's such a troll! A sarcastic troll! It's a nice touch Sunrise added to a sexy female character, since nowadays characters who are purposely sexy tend to be quite boring  Akira Okuzaki
I totally agree with that. I don't like too-perfect characters, and even though I don't have a huge erudition about manga, it seems to me that the girls considered as the most popular at school are beautiful, always calm and smiling, and so boring, without character ! Like beautiful dolls. I wouldn't have love Shizuru that much if she hadn't that sense of humor and also her crazy side at the end of the anime, showing us that she's not that perfect and that she also can do crazy things for her love's sake.

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

This song...THIS FRIGGIN SONG! I love it when this comes up on my ipod, her voice is really amazing, especially when shes holding a note, in Kyoto-Ben  nosebleed  I also think thats not just part of what makes her sexy, but establishes her character as well  

Shizuru Kaichou  「かたこいざくらあああああああ」(katakoizakuraaaaaahh)

Me:  kawaiidesuplz
I feel totally the same  kawaiidesuplz Exactly at the same moment ^^ It makes me shiver each time I heard it.
By the way I love singing, I know some japanese songs by heart, for this one I needed about 15 days to know it by heart ^^
(I would have loved if there had been a duet with Natsuki and Shizuru, like it was with Haruka/Yukino or Aoi/Chie)

Thanks for the people who posted videos of other characters that Shindou Naomi is dubbing. Some of them are really impressive, Shizuru's voice is clearly recognizable. But although I really love Naomi's voice I wouldn't watch an anime just for her voice because I'm afraid I would be disappointed if the character is not as sexy or as interesting as Shizuru (and it would be difficult to find a character sexier than Shizuru ^^)

So, to sum up, what makes Shizuru so sexy to my eyes : everything !
- her beauty, charm, elegance (I like Mai HiME/Otome character design in general, I don't like when characters have huge eyes and sharp face shape)
- her character : her always cool attitude, her feminity (usually I don't like that much feminine girls, but she's really impressive, bewitching), her sens of humor. Her fragile, crazy side when it comes to Natsuki.
- the way she handles her naginata *_*
- her voice ♥️ her so sexy, warm voice, with this so cute (and damn incomprehensible) accent ♥️
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaChuu Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:14 pm

I had fun reading this one! But yes, basically everything about her screams sexy but the more you look into her it is even more intense.

What made me love Shiruzu?
That is the basic question I asked myself when I was trying to think of an answer. Of course the obvious question is I just can not shake her voice, that by itself is what makes her so sexy. In all, complete honesty here when I first watched Mai-HiME, I hardly noticed her voice. Well... I did but I just thought it sounded weird and I never gave her much thought or anything really. It was as the series progressed I learned to pay attention to her accent and it was surprisingly nice after a while but still, that wasn't it for me.
What did it for me was her character.
I have a soft spot for characters, much like her own. Perhaps not in the same type of boat with her extremely gentle persona, just characters that have these masked emotions hiding what they truly feel. Whether they come off as cold, mean, nice, quiet. Anything. If they mask their emotions and fight their battles without anyone knowing? I feel for them. The entire time in the anime, we have little idea of how she felt majority of the time, it was only when Natsuki "rejected" her feelings she completely shattered, that moment right there did it for me. This entire time her love and pain was eating at her, she never cracked. The more emotions flooded out of her (even if it was in a "crazy" kind of way) I was in awe over her character. She seemed too perfect, too poised and I knew there was something deeper to her character so I was dying to find out. I was not disappointed. After that, I just started loving her other characteristics in every other aspect.

This sort of character attributes other characters have in other shows/movies/anime tend to be my favorites. Majority of the time they are the hated or evil characters and here I am, loving them to death while everyone rages on them. XD I'm a weird.
PizzaChuu
PizzaChuu
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 34
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next