Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mai-hime character vocal song

+4
Antiope
Luu Sky Sapphire
San.
mjeane
8 posters

Go down

character - mai-hime character vocal song Empty mai-hime character vocal song

Post by mjeane Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:51 am

i wish to have an english subtitle of mai hime character vocal song because i really want to know what is the meaning of the songs specially the vocal song of akira and shizuru..  :bounce: 
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12

Back to top Go down

character - mai-hime character vocal song Empty Re: mai-hime character vocal song

Post by San. Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:43 pm

I don't know Akira's song...
Shizuru's Katakoi Enka?
Well, this is a good video with the english translation, if that is what you're looking.
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 110
Armitage GUTS!!! : 38

http://shugokuroge.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

character - mai-hime character vocal song Empty Re: mai-hime character vocal song

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 pm

A lot of the character songs aren't translated sadly. Like the Katakoi Enka video San provided. I'll see if I can get "Kurenai no Ninpuu Rekkaden" translated for you. Just the dialogue parts though. XD It would be a nightmare for my friend to do the entire song.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 am

thanks a lot San. and Luu Sky Sapphire..  kawaiidesuplz 
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:05 pm

mjeane wrote:thanks a lot San. and Luu Sky Sapphire..  kawaiidesuplz 

Anytime, MJ!

#Kurenai  Akira  <----- HAHAHAHAHA! I love this joke. This will be trending in no time~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 am

luu sky sapphire wrote:#Kurenai  Akira    <----- HAHAHAHAHA! I love this joke. This will be trending in no time~

thank you Luu.. i accept the fact that it will never be trending but it's ok for me i just love it.. i respect your opinion..  Wink

if there's a problem with it.. ok i'll remove it..
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

mjeane wrote:
luu sky sapphire wrote:#Kurenai  Akira    <----- HAHAHAHAHA! I love this joke. This will be trending in no time~

thank you Luu.. i accept the fact that it will never be trending but it's ok for me i just love it.. i respect your opinion..  Wink

if there's a problem with it.. ok i'll remove it..

No way! I love it! Wink Remove it and you know where this negi will be going.  leek 

#Kurenai  Akira 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:02 am

Hi everybody !

As a Shizuru fan I'm fond of her bewitching song kawaiidesuplz
I found the japanese lyrics (have learned them by heart in less than 15 days...), english and french translations, the english translation of the spoken parts, but I couldn't find the original, japanese words of the spoken parts (what she's saying before and after the song, and before the last couplet).
Does anyone know where I could find it ? Since these parts were translated in english, we must be able to find them in japanese.
With her so sexy but damn incomprehensible Kyoto accent I cannot understand all the words swoon
But when I'm singing the song I would like to be able to speak the spoken parts as the same time as Shindou Naomi.

Thank you for your help Hug
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaChuu Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Not sure about Akira, but maybe this will help for Shizuru.

I know you guys have the translation video but I did like what this person did both the English and Japanese lyrics.
As a bonus for this site, they give a very alluring and sexy picture of Shizuru. omg
It took me a few minutes to stop staring at the picture and move onto the actual lyrics.

http://scoobzz.blogspot.ca/2007/05/katakoi-enka-by-my-shizuru.html
PizzaChuu
PizzaChuu
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 34
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:11 am

Thank you PizzaChuu for the link. I understand what do you feel by watching this so sexy Shizuru ^^

But there's not the lyrics for the spoken parts :

It was like a spring dream
The cherry blossoms were falling, as I was falling in love
A kind love, an eternal love, a passionate love that threw me in a worrying state of mental darkness
[...]
This is an old love song which seems to be speaking of me,
since it likes the summer fire and the insects that fly in the flames
And in the same way I want my body to die in the flame of my feelings for you
[...]
Of Which color is love?
The color of the moon which is reflected on the autumn sea?
The color of pure white snow which decorates our heart?
The color of the cherry flowers which falls in memory of a girl?
Then I will plunge everything in your color.
I love you more than anything else.
Even if the whole world were to become my enemy,
Yes even if it were to treat me of a devil or godess

That's what I would like to find in Japanese.

These year I will take japanese lessons :D
I know I will need time before I will be able to understand it by myself, since Shizuru's sexy accent is hard to understand, but maybe I could ask my japanese teacher  cocky
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Antiope wrote:
I know I will need time before I will be able to understand it by myself, since Shizuru's sexy accent is hard to understand, but maybe I could ask my japanese teacher  cocky

We have at least four members here who can read Kanji rather easily, including our moderator depression76, and even they have difficulty with Shizuru's kanji! XD Damn the sexy Kyoto-ben!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaChuu Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Antiope wrote:Thank you PizzaChuu for the link. I understand what do you feel by watching this so sexy Shizuru ^^

But there's not the lyrics for the spoken parts :

It was like a spring dream
The cherry blossoms were falling, as I was falling in love
A kind love, an eternal love, a passionate love that threw me in a worrying state of mental darkness
[...]
This is an old love song which seems to be speaking of me,
since it likes the summer fire and the insects that fly in the flames
And in the same way I want my body to die in the flame of my feelings for you
[...]
Of Which color is love?
The color of the moon which is reflected on the autumn sea?
The color of pure white snow which decorates our heart?
The color of the cherry flowers which falls in memory of a girl?
Then I will plunge everything in your color.
I love you more than anything else.
Even if the whole world were to become my enemy,
Yes even if it were to treat me of a devil or godess

That's what I would like to find in Japanese.

Oh.My.GOSH! Thank you!
I've been trying to find the English translation for when she speaks!!! Just no luck finding it. I just wanted to know what she said so dang badly.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Antiope wrote:

We have at least four members here who can read Kanji rather easily, including our moderator depression76, and even they have difficulty with Shizuru's kanji! XD Damn the sexy Kyoto-ben!

Teach me sensei! Lol I want to take Japanese pretty badly, my friend is taking it this year too. I plan to sometime, I just need to find a decent place that will allow me to learn it.
PizzaChuu
PizzaChuu
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:43 am

PizzaChuu wrote:
Oh.My.GOSH! Thank you!
I've been trying to find the English translation for when she speaks!!! Just no luck finding it. I just wanted to know what she said so dang badly.

You're welcome :)
They are in the video San posted above, and I also found them in a comment of another video on Youtube, so I did just had to copy/paste them ^^

Luu, to read the Kanji and to understand Shizuru's accent that's different problems. Maybe if I can find these spoken parts written even in Kanjis it would be easier to transcribe them in our alphabet.
But even on the sleeve there's only the lyrics for the sung parts.

character - mai-hime character vocal song Mh1510
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:32 pm

PizzaChuu wrote:Teach me sensei! Lol I want to take Japanese pretty badly, my friend is taking it this year too. I plan to sometime, I just need to find a decent place that will allow me to learn it.

XD I cannot! But I know someone who can! I'll let depression76 (call her "Deppy" ) know about this post and she can share her knowledge on Kanji readings/translations!

Antiope wrote:
Luu, to read the Kanji and to understand Shizuru's accent that's different problems. Maybe if I can find these spoken parts written even in Kanjis it would be easier to transcribe them in our alphabet.
But even on the sleeve there's only the lyrics for the sung parts.

character - mai-hime character vocal song Mh1510

When our translators are working with doujinshi (like our Doropanda Tours 12 release), Shizuru's kanji is always difficult to work with. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PizzaChuu wrote:Teach me sensei! Lol I want to take Japanese pretty badly, my friend is taking it this year too. I plan to sometime, I just need to find a decent place that will allow me to learn it.

XD I cannot! But I know someone who can! I'll let depression76 (call her "Deppy" ) know about this post and she can share her knowledge on Kanji readings/translations!
Eyyy!! deppy here!!

To be perfectly honest, I find myself more comfortable transcribing japanese words from audio rather than reading. And the main problem is because of kanji itself xD Shizuru's using kyoto-ben and with that accent comes weird words and also weird kanjis that baffles me when I have to read it (flashback to otakon during the Mai-Otome butoshi game convos ahaha).

Not to mention the On'yomi and Kun' yomi  frustrated (they're different readings of kanji. One kanji character can have different meanings/read differently depending on the sentence structure, and the only thing that could help with this is experience :'3)

So yea, that's why I can't really help you with learning this since i am still learning myself (and I might confuse you) so really, finding help sites for learning japanese/kanji will be more helpful for you in the long run. I can point you to a few sites, but this one takes the cake imo. Might wanna book mark it :'3

Hope that helps!!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaChuu Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:59 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Eyyy!! deppy here!!

To be perfectly honest, I find myself more comfortable transcribing japanese words from audio rather than reading. And the main problem is because of kanji itself xD Shizuru's using kyoto-ben and with that accent comes weird words and also weird kanjis that baffles me when I have to read it (flashback to otakon during the Mai-Otome butoshi game convos ahaha).

Not to mention the On'yomi and Kun' yomi  frustrated (they're different readings of kanji. One kanji character can have different meanings/read differently depending on the sentence structure, and the only thing that could help with this is experience :'3)

So yea, that's why I can't really help you with learning this since i am still learning myself (and I might confuse you) so really, finding help sites for learning japanese/kanji will be more helpful for you in the long run. I can point you to a few sites, but this one takes the cake imo. Might wanna book mark it :'3

Hope that helps!!

Hi Deppy ^^
That sounds confusing already, mainly because I have little knowledge on the language itself say for a small handful of words but it is something I'd definitely love to learn in given time. Thanks for the site! I'll look into it and see if I can pick up a few things and learn from it.
PizzaChuu
PizzaChuu
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am

someone please translate Nao yuuki's song "innocent".

she is so cute!
mai hime songs help us get to know them better
yes i'm a Nao fan too ^^
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:53 pm

I have them in french, when I have 5 min I'll translate it for you Wink

EDIT in fact the english translation can be found easily on the Web, even if some parts seem hard to translate

"I'd like to go to a place where there's no one, I'd like to say..
I don't hate anyone.
I don't like anyone.
*There are too many goddamn question marks can't read* Such a thing
I want to become stronger
Look at me.
Don't look at me.
Yet, my (oh-so)-cold heart... doesn't stop"

Dusk swallows dreams
A deep blue envellops hearts

This is why my words are not a lie
Who doesn't act like this?
I do not lie but I do not say the truth
Things like loves are stupidities, aren't they?

I searched, but I did not find
I simply wished for purity
Tomorrow will be a different world
Where someone will worry/care for me

The pain continues on and on
It wounds the misunderstood people

That's why my heart/chest trembles just for a moment
Your feeling are so beautiful
Just for a moment stop near me
And let's change the future

Things overflowing endlessly
Interminaby, discouraged and faltering
I kept crying alone
Who would have a date with me?

I search but didn't find,
I simply wished for purity
Tomorrow will be a different word
Where someone will worry/care for me

Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm

When I read "Look at me. Don't look at me.", I thought Nao was going to break into her own version of "Reflections" from Mulan. XD Yuuka Nanri is capable of doing an awesome cover, though!

Thanks for sharing the translation, Antiope! Taking requests? I think you should just put all the translations here for references. The first I'd love to see is Chie and Aoi's character song, Houkago Hide and Seek. Always loved Mitsuki Saiga's sexy voice~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:51 am

Nao's song is very touching, and Yuuka Nanri has a lovely voice.
At the beginning I didn't like Nao, she's such a pest ! But in fact it was just her way to protect herself. She suffered a lot, like Natsuki, but she didn't have her own Shizuru !

Luu, in fact I didn't have to translate the french version I have, I found the english version on the Web ^^
I'll put the translations I have, but I don't have all of them. Unlickily I'm pretty sure I don't have the translation of Chie's and Aoi's song, just the japanese lyrics.
From the CD2 I think I only have Shizuru's song's translation.

I'll put all the lyrics I have, in case someone only want to sing it ^^
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 pm

I have a translations (found on the internet) of...

Natsuki's song "Kirei na Yume no Sono Hate Ni"
Spoiler:

Nao's song "Innocent"
Spoiler:

Midori's song "Onward! Gakutenou"
Spoiler:
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Oh, PostoronnimV was faster than me ^^ I'll add mine anyways, you can compare the translations...
Here are all the lyrics and the translations that I have.

CD 1:

Mai :
01.Mai no chiisana omoi:

01.Mai’s little thought:

Mai :
02. HAPINESU:

Midori :
03. Susume ! Gakuten'ou:

03.Onward! Gakuten’oh!:

Nao :
04.INOSENTO:

04.Innocent:

Mikoto :
05.Mikoto no Shiawase (^.^):

05.Mikoto’s happiness:

Mikoto :
06.Poka poka peko peko:

Akane :
07. Soyokaze no DIAIRII:

Shiho :
08. RAVU ROKETTO PAIROTTO:

08.Love rocket Pilot:

Natsuki :
09.Natsuki no kokoro:

09.Natsuki's soul:

Natsuki :
10.Kirei na Yume no Sono Hate Ni:

10.At the end of this beautiful dream:

Last edited by Antiope on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 pm

CD 2:

Haruka & Yukino :
02.Boku tachi no Yuuki:

Miyu :
03.Angel's dew:

Chie & Aoi :
04.Houkago HAIDO & SHIIKU:

Akira :
05.Kurenai no Ninpuu Rekkaden:

Sister Yukariko :
06.Ashita no Anata:

Shizuru :
07.Katakoi Enka:

07.Ballad of an unrequited love:
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:24 pm

After some investigations, I was finally able to find what I've searched for months: the whole lyrics of Shizuru's song "Katakoi Enka", including the spoken parts.

So for you guys, here's the results of my investigations.

Shindoh Naomi's accent is so sexy but so hard to understand! I have listened to this song hundreds of times and I'm still not sure of what I hear for some parts, so I'm not completely sure if the romaji transcribing is correct for the spoken parts.

Kanji:

Romaji:
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:11 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I have a translations (found on the internet) of...

Natsuki's song "Kirei na Yume no Sono Hate Ni"
Spoiler:

Nao's song "Innocent"
Spoiler:

Midori's song "Onward! Gakutenou"
Spoiler:

I found even better translation of Natsuki's song  Mikoto Minagi

Here:
Natsuki's song "At the end of a beautiful dream":
The source: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?122552-How-would-you-translate-%E5%A4%A2%E3%81%AE%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E6%9E%9C%E3%81%A6%E3%81%AB

Also I found a translations of Haruka and Yukino's song =)) Here it is:
Spoiler:
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down