Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi?

4 posters

Go down

What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi? Empty What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi?

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm

One thing I've been wondering about is: Episode 20, I think, where Nao breaks into Takumi's hospital room and Akira (nearby) is alerted. What I find intriguing is: what would have happened had Akira not been there. From my viewing of the episode, it was only clear that Nao would have done something to harm him, what it is is never specified.

So, say that Nao managed to get away with abducting Takumi initially, what would she have done to him then? How would everyone have responded? And how do you think Takumi would have coped? This is just something that I find interesting to think about from a 'what if' standpoint.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi? Empty Re: What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 am

Nao would of had a good worm on a hook with Takumi. As long as she doesn't hurt or kill him, she won't be on the receiving end of Kagutsuchi's fire blasts. Mikoto held her own against a furious Mai, I don't believe Nao can do the same. The poor girl barely lasted against Shizuru.

As a basic hostage, it wouldn't take long for the HiME Rangers (what's left of them by that point...) to gang up on Nao and retrieve Takumi unharmed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi? Empty Re: What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi?

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 pm

If Akira was not there?

They would of had to put Mai to fill in
for Akira or Takumi could have died.

If Nao succeeded with the capture?

Think about it, Mai was tough to defeat.
So Nao was using her manipulation abilities.
When the mind is weak, so can be the body.
It was Nao tactics, but against Shizuru..

It would not work against Shizuru.
Nao would not of been able to win physically or with her child.
Nao has a great ability in manipulating others.
If she knows enough about the other person..

Nao breaks them, mentally in order to get what she wants.

So..I could see her breaking Mai mentally to win..

And It could even go into an all out Hime WAR with Mai defeated,
With Nao, Midori, Natsuki, Akira, Shiho, and possibly Shizuru who watched over Natsuki
Hell if Natsuki gets hurt Shizuru would kill her. Lol

With this Yukino may or maynot be used in this battle.
However she has a very weak child.

Mikoto may not get involved she would need to be controlled..
If Mai is defeated, I doubt they wanted the risk of losing Mikoto.
She would be vital to the Obsidian Lord.

Mikoto could find Mai in the state like Akane was,
and be inspired to defeat everyone over Mai's defeat.
Then loses her control.

Mai was close enough to Mikoto
to snap her out of the control she was under.
I don't see anyone else able and Mai's defeat
would make her a battle hardened warrior.

With little or no emotions once controlled.
(She liked people but I think Mai is very important to her.)

Yukariko is one that is not involved in that battle but
Ishgami was the grand manipulator over her and a lot events that lead to the fight.
His plan was to have Nao defeat Mai.
He wanted to replace the obsidian prince and have Yukariko win.

Fumi would probably be next on the list..
of possibilities but didn't last long against Mikoto before.

Then I hate to say it, Yukariko would probably end up against Mikoto..
This is just my theory.

Things to think about:
Shiho would of been without Tate if Mai was defeated,
who knows what she would do..
If Natsuki or Shizuru won, they would be without the other.

Most would of been directly "What ifs"
So much would have changed.

If Mikoto wins.. things would of turned into hell.
She served the darkness, for her brother
the vessel of the Obsidian Lord.
Mai served as the one that could help her snap out of it.

So, who would think Yukariko could defeat Mikoto?
Not me.

I figured more would have added theories, I really hate mine. :lol:
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 pm

You can keep on hating your theories, Kiros. I'll just continue being overwhelmed by your excellent insight. Razz

The idea of Mikoto winning would of been interesting to see in a premonition type scene. Other than that, your theories could happen. I don't think there would be anything left of Fuka if Mai went berserk on Nao. Natsuki can only do so much.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You can keep on hating your theories, Kiros. I'll just continue being overwhelmed by your excellent insight. What if: Akira wasn't there when Nao made her move on Takumi? Icon_razz

The idea of Mikoto winning would of been interesting to see in a premonition type scene. Other than that, your theories could happen. I don't think there would be anything left of Fuka if Mai went berserk on Nao. Natsuki can only do so much.

I dislike Yukariko, she is one of my least favorite.
When I got to thinking..
My thoughts were..
I would of hate for her to be in the final battle.

I can see my theory altered and I would have loved to seen Natsuki go against her.

I just felt we needed the Shiznat to keep our yuri interests going. The story would have to alter big time.
The ideas could endless.

What ifs remind of the comics I read as a kid.
It inspires creativity and a different light on the subject.

Altering the version we all love, can be okay but taking away certain elements.. isn't.

I like ShizNat, it was what kept me into watching it.
As I watched more I grew to expand to other pairings too.

My brain went dead saw Natsuki in a smokey the bear outfit saying, "Only I can prevent, Mai Fires.."

My imagination was a little weird about it too.:lol:
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 am

I agree with the opinions of everybody here. Takumi served as only bait for Nao to exact her revenge on the others for their supposed betrayal. Even while completely pissed off she held out hurting Natsuki just because she wasn't fearing for her life. Nao only sees her revenge as complete if they show the same despair she felt when she lost her eye.
Nevertheless, she would have hurt him if things didn't go her way. In a moment of frustration it would be easy to take it out on someone she knew would hurt so many others.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:My brain went dead saw Natsuki in a smokey the bear outfit saying, "Only I can prevent, Mai Fires.."

My imagination was a little weird about it too.:lol:[/color][/b]

XD Oh dear, that is not a pleasant image for my mind. LOL!

Weird is the norm around here, Kiros. XD Power to the weird!

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I agree with the opinions of everybody here. Takumi served as only bait for Nao to exact her revenge on the others for their supposed betrayal. Even while completely pissed off she held out hurting Natsuki just because she wasn't fearing for her life. Nao only sees her revenge as complete if they show the same despair she felt when she lost her eye.
Nevertheless, she would have hurt him if things didn't go her way. In a moment of frustration it would be easy to take it out on someone she knew would hurt so many others.

During the scene by the cliff, I think Nao came very close to digging her finger inside Natsuki's emerald sockets. It's no different if Takumi were in the same position. One self-reminder of what Duran did and we'll have two eye patch peoples.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 am

But Nao should tear out the opposite eye from her then! Then they can put their heads together and act like they got two eyes again!Mikoto Minagi
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD Oh dear, that is not a pleasant image for my mind. LOL!

Weird is the norm around here, Kiros. XD Power to the weird!
I am all about weird, and moderated a group called CCoC.
Chibi Chibi on Crack in 2002.
We were weird people that bonded and wrote crack fics.
Back when I wrote Pokehorror and Pokeboobs.
I am at times TOO weird for people.
But I am silly and love crack fics.
So by the sounds of it, I like this group.:)

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:But Nao should tear out the opposite eye from her then! Then they can put their heads together and act like they got two eyes again!Mikoto Minagi

*laughs* Oh I love how your twisted logic works, Cap. XD

Kiros Razer wrote:
I am all about weird, and moderated a group called CCoC.
Chibi Chibi on Crack in 2002.
We were weird people that bonded and wrote crack fics.
Back when I wrote Pokehorror and Pokeboobs.
I am at times TOO weird for people.
But I am silly and love crack fics.
So by the sounds of it, I like this group.:)

Chibi Chibi on crack? LMAO! That title brings Chibi Chibi from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars to mind. I guess one could say she was on something because all she could say is her name. Twice. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Chibi on crack? LMAO! That title brings Chibi Chibi from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars to mind. I guess one could say she was on something because all she could say is her name. Twice. XD
Yup, she was our mascot.XD
I am the dyslexic one who couldn't write well.
However I learned a lot there and later asked to be one of the mods.

I am a fan of all kinds of anime.

Sailor moon was a big inspiration in my youth.

I am finding people that are doing English Dubs but they aren't working fast enough.
I applaud them for attempting sailor stars.

I do like to start with subs then watch the dubs,

sometimes I hate the english voices and it can kill the anime.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I agree with the opinions of everybody here. Takumi served as only bait for Nao to exact her revenge on the others for their supposed betrayal. Even while completely pissed off she held out hurting Natsuki just because she wasn't fearing for her life. Nao only sees her revenge as complete if they show the same despair she felt when she lost her eye.
Point 1 regarding Nao seeing her revenge:
I think Takumi would reach that stage of despair pretty easily. The fear of the use of Elements and Childs, two things which he doesn't understand, against him coupled with the way she operates would, I think, drive him to that point in a matter of minutes, especially considering that unlike before, he wants to stay alive.

Point 2 regarding how Nao would hurt him if things didn't go her way:
Personally, I think she would have hurt him regardless, the only difference being the intensity of the pain she chooses to apply. Captain mentioned that Nao held off hurting Natsuki due to her lack of fear for her life. As stated in the first part of my response, Takumi does want to live at this point, and that fear for his life could very well drive Nao to hurt him. That aside, I'm pretty sure I can see her torturing him in some way, shape or form for kicks. I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound creepy right now, but I think that a little bit of pain and torture would drive Takumi to that point of despair Captain mentioned more easily and most likely give Nao some satisfaction out of it (I say that because the way she took photos of Natsuki being held captive seemed to give me the impression that she got a fair amount of pleasure watching people squirm, and that is not counting her other... endeavors).

Either way, whether by manipulative words or physical harm done to him, I don't see Takumi coming out of that unscathed. Even if he is injury-free, Mai and what HiMEs rescue him are going to have a lot of explaining to do. Though, what state (both physical and mental) does everyone think he might be in if the HiMEs manage to rescue him? (This isn't to distract from the original question, but rather form part of it)
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 pm

That would have made a very interesting episode to watch! How Takumi would react to his torture in whatever way it would present itself - before, during and afterwards. And how Nao, who isn't a sociopath, would cope with it after regaining her cool.
I can also see your vision of Nao hurting Takumi to get a response and since he's now keen on living on, show a very frightened and panicked side of him. It would really be interesting to watch how fast the human mind can succumb to that type of otherwise gruesome behavior.
I think he'd be far more mentally traumatized than physically. Including general distrust over the female population from fear they also possess powers. Or, he would have an hearth attack since he's still frail and doesn't have access to medication. Maybe Nao would be aware and take a break every time he reached a critical point.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down