Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs

+2
Luu Sky Sapphire
LyriumEidolon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Empty Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs

Post by LyriumEidolon Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm

One thing I observed here was that there wasn't much in the way of shipping the HiME's Childs with anyone, and pairings for that have been on my mind for quite a while, so I'm going to go ahead and list them.

Admittedly, the pairings I had in mind are crossover from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds (In advance, I'm sorry, but I've been in a Mai Hime/5Ds crossover mood for quite a while), but I'm just really eager to post my ideas here and see what people make of them.

First:
Kagutsuchi / Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
I know the former is a dragon and the latter is a condor (a black-bodied condor with violet lines), but their basic body shapes (from what I can make out) seem quite similar, and they have similar attacks (Kagutsuchi launching powerful fireballs, Wiraqocha Rasca launching powerful streams of purple energy not too dissimilar to a fireball).

Second:
Yatagarasu (Shiho's Child) / Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
Again, their bodies are almost identical with regard to shape, especially with regard to wing spans, eyes and beak lengths. I can almost picture Yatagarasu as a miniature form of Aslla Piscu

Third:
Julia (Nao's Child) / Earthbound Immortal Uru
For this one I was inspired by the attacks they have in common, with Julia shooting webs from her... torso (not too sure what it is, but you get the picture)... and Uru shooting webs from its mouth. Both Child and Immortal seem to take control of a situation that initially isn't under their control in a second, both have an underlying spider motif in common, their users also have the color red in common (Nao's claws and hair, Roman/Rudger's [wielder of Uru] black robes adorned with red) and most of the time, when they appear, loss is involved (loss of people's wallets with Julia, loss of people's souls with Uru)

got a few more, but those are the three main ones that keep interesting me.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Empty Re: Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Before I start shipping CHiLDs together (a nice concept! Way to go, Ly!), are we shipping them as is in beast form? Or if they were to take the form of humans? You know, like Serio555's fanart:

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Mai_Hime__Gakutenou_MS_Girl_by_Serio555

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Mai_Hime__Dhuran_MS_girl_by_Serio555

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Mai_Hime__Kagutsuchi_MS_Girl_by_Serio555

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Mai_Hime__Kiyohime_MS_Girl_by_Serio555

XD I still don't think all the CHiLDs are females like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, but it could be possible?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Empty Re: Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 am

When I thought of this idea, I thought of the Childs in their Beast forms, because that way there is some resemblance to the creatures I'm pairing them with.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD I still don't think all the CHiLDs are females like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, but it could be possible?

"Nature will find a way."

I like the concept of them being mechanized monsters... It's like sentai Pr0n gone very very wrong.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:"Nature will find a way."

I like the concept of them being mechanized monsters... It's like sentai Pr0n gone very very wrong.

I believe the line is "Life, uh, finds a way." Gotta work on your Jeff Goldblum. Wait, this is film class, right? Viola

Since that is what Lyrium is going for here, I guess I can ship Kagutsuchi with Yatagarasu. There's just something about Shiho ghost constantly stalking Mai that makes me think their airborne CHILDs could have a nice romp together. :'3 It just resonates with them.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:13 am

Damn Luu, you are right! I am ashamed as a Jurassic fan!! Seppuku for me!!!!

Well... Bird on bird... Yatagarasu just seems the kind of asshole that would pull surprise a-sex on Kagutsuchi! Cuz of the stealth and all...

Wait... Does this mean Kiyohime would be the tentacle monster of the bunch? You know being an hydra according to Lost Girl means lots of heads on other places! So Kiohime would learn from it's Mistress and climb on bed of unsuspecting Childs.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Damn Luu, you are right! I am ashamed as a Jurassic fan!! Seppuku for me!!!!

Well... Bird on bird... Yatagarasu just seems the kind of asshole that would pull surprise a-sex on Kagutsuchi! Cuz of the stealth and all...

Wait... Does this mean Kiyohime would be the tentacle monster of the bunch? You know being an hydra according to Lost Girl means lots of heads on other places! So Kiohime would learn from it's Mistress and climb on bed of unsuspecting Childs.

Seppuku is so awesome. pokemon The manly way for anyone to go out.

Stealth?! You're concerned about Yatagarasu's stealth when it comes to sexing up a giant dragon whale? It's an animal, not a rapist!

Yes! Yes it would in fact. Actually now that you mention it, would ShizNat love strike again here as well with Kiyohime using it's tentacle ways on a giant, but horny, silver wolf?

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Vlcsna49

Just look at that pathetic sight. Duran's just BEGGING for it. datgodess
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm

kawaiidesuplz OMG! All I can see in that pic is "My body is ready!!!"

And to answer your question... Rule 34! And I know I've seen it!!!

What about Alyssa's child? How about Leopard from The Girl Who Leapt Through Space? Uhhhh actually I can see it with Julia! So much kinkiness going on!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

St. Vlas / Princess Celestia
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote: kawaiidesuplz OMG! All I can see in that pic is "My body is ready!!!"

With a dash of "SURPRISE BOOT SECKS PLZ?"

Rule 34! Should of known. XD I'll withdraw for now!

Midori Sugiura wrote:St. Vlas / Princess Celestia

Mating Yukariko's Holy beast with those from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic? LET THE CRACK BEGIN?! Shiho Huit

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:35 am

Kagutsuchi X Angelus from Drakenguard

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Child-kagutsuchi

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Angelus
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Another crossover pairing I had in mind (for no particular reason)
Diana (Yukino's Child) / Black Rose Dragon (again, from 5Ds)
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 am

Duran and Horo from Spice & wolf
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm

How about Kagutsuchi and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon? (from Yugioh)

They're both very powerful dragons from what I can make out.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 am

Wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the creatures in the Yugioh universe technically not real? Just holograms? o.o Very difficult to mate dragons that way.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the creatures in the Yugioh universe technically not real? Just holograms? o.o Very difficult to mate dragons that way.
Technically, if summoned during normal modern-day Duels (which admittedly seems to almost always be the case), yes they are holograms. However, their spirits exist in a parallel world and have, at times, been known to cross into the human world, with human world inhabitants also going to the monster spirit world as well. So if one dragon was able to cross into the other world, love could happen I love you 

Some summoners have also caused them to materialize fully in the human world, like the Ancient Egyptians in Yugioh calling forth the actual creatures, or the Psychic Duelists and Dark Signers being able to summon corporeal versions of the monsters and cause actual damage to the participants and/or surroundings during their Duels.

I think the key here for mating these two lies in the Blue-Eyes actually being physically materialized, but once that's happened, I think Kagutsuchi will be 'on top' figuratively.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Technically, if summoned during normal modern-day Duels (which admittedly seems to almost always be the case), yes they are holograms. However, their spirits exist in a parallel world and have, at times, been known to cross into the human world, with human world inhabitants also going to the monster spirit world as well. So if one dragon was able to cross into the other world, love could happen I love you 

Some summoners have also caused them to materialize fully in the human world, like the Ancient Egyptians in Yugioh calling forth the actual creatures, or the Psychic Duelists and Dark Signers being able to summon corporeal versions of the monsters and cause actual damage to the participants and/or surroundings during their Duels.

I think the key here for mating these two lies in the Blue-Eyes actually being physically materialized, but once that's happened, I think Kagutsuchi will be 'on top' figuratively.
Which is funny because, as you know, the CHILDs also materialize into our world. Only I'd consider them more "real" so-to-speak since they're actual Beasts and not from a game. But you are a fan of Yugioh and have confirmed that Duelists summon actual beasts themselves. Ones that can cause damage on the physical plane, rather than the Astral plane. Though their Astral plane would be their parallel world.

Agreed about Kagutsuchi being on top. I remember Blue-Eyes being less of an Alpha than Kagu from the few episodes of Yugioh I've sat through.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 am

How about taking ShizNat to another level! DuraHime
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:How about taking ShizNat to another level! DuraHime

They were huggling at one point. Viola

hime - Crossover pairing: the HiME Childs Vlcsna15

Genius, Kiyohime8. Genius. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Sat May 23, 2015 6:58 am

Awwwwwwwww
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 31, 2015 10:33 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:Awwwwwwwww

It's cute until the offspring make an appearance. Ryuko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:29 am

Trollface
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:Trollface

Don't go full on ShizTroll! Imagine if Haruka had her CHILD from the manga series! Yukino can finally put Diana to real use! Trollface
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:03 pm

I bet DuraHime babies would look like purple Duran with snake heads instead of guns
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:I bet DuraHime babies would look like purple Duran with snake heads instead of guns

Wolf cub puppies with snake heads spitting acid or ice magic blasts! >_< THIS NEEDS TO BE DRAWN! Unfortunately, I draw creatures worse than I do human characters. Sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next