Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good pairing for Tomoe?

3 posters

Go down

Any good pairing for Tomoe?  Empty Any good pairing for Tomoe?

Post by UchihaAlice Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

So I've been wondering.... who might be good enough for Tomoe... Except Shizuru...for obvious reasons (ShizNat) Besides she already had her "slice of Shizuru" for a bit.... XDD

But I still love Tomoe's character and I feel bad for her... she's my most favorite character of Mai Otome... the other characters (of course except those that were in Mai HiME too) were... let's say ... bland... from my point of view that is XD I've been thinking maybe about Nina or Nao but that doesn't make much sense... So who do YOU think might be best for her? She needs more love... :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 63
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

http://yuri-world-ruler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Any good pairing for Tomoe?  Empty Re: Any good pairing for Tomoe?

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:22 pm

UchihaAlice wrote:So I've been wondering.... who might be good enough for Tomoe... Except Shizuru...for obvious reasons (ShizNat) Besides she already had her "slice of Shizuru" for a bit.... XDD

But I still love Tomoe's character and I feel bad for her... she's my most favorite character of Mai Otome... the other characters (of course except those that were in Mai HiME too) were... let's say ... bland... from my point of view that is XD I've been thinking maybe about Nina or Nao but that doesn't make much sense... So who do YOU think might be best for her? She needs more love... :D

Generally it depends for the situation for where Tomoe is put into. One of these can be the Mai Otome Manga. There she goes well with being paired off with Miya, however there are other cases where she can easily lean across to other characters with that hint of "possibility".

One can be Chie, considering they are room attendant and Oneesama; that, and Chie knows precisely who Tomoe is personally, unlike the others who think she is what her outward mask portrays or don't bother to find out.

- If it was the case of Chie and Tomoe being paired, Chie would become highly protective and supportive of Tomoe, something she desperately needs throughout this series,

- although Tomoe isn't in the least vulnerable to most things she has an extreme issue of becoming highly gullible (note Viola's corruption and manipulation of her which developed Tomoe into what she was during the events of the anime),

- Chie would in the very least help Tomoe to overcome her problems and become that person we vaguely see for a short time (although this personality shines through the most in the manga. e.g. her determination and loyalty is well above her recklessness in the last few episodes of the Otome anime).

Another pairing however, can of course be TomoMiya;

- they have sexual relations in the manga making TomoMiya pretty much canon like ShizTomo,

- though Tomoe does have a cold exterior in the manga she shows a kindness and concern for Miya during the events of Super H (Mai Otome Manga extra),

- I'm sure that TomoMiya would be the best bet for Tomoe in the events following after Zwei.

This is where two of my most favourite pairings come in. Unfortunately for myself they are utterly crack however, although Tomoe has met both characters;

TokiTomo // TomoMai

- using the events after Zwei, it is surprisingly easy to lure Tomoe over to the possibility of bumping into Mai (they briefly (more than likely) met when Tomoe snuck her way into Garderobe, meeting with her role model, the obvious NO.1 Pearl, Viola at the time). Though they are painfully crack their personalities could work shockingly well; Mai has a groundbreaking sense of determination, dedication, willpower and drive which can't be broken by anyone, she is constantly picking herself back up and regathering the pieces.

Though Mai and Tomoe are typically the complete opposites of one another this can work to their advantage; Tomoe is a person who stops at nothing, alike to Mai, but they'd be able to sense this within one another and eventually be enabled to warn one another when it is going too far.

- everyone knows Tomoe's behaviour when she trusts a person; this in turn brings out her gullible side which can be the end of her at times (this merely adding to her recklessness when her trust is broken. e.g. Chie's betrayal to rescuing Arika, the person she detests, and not just for the reason of "she is in the way of Shizuru Oneesama"),

- imagine Dark-Mai from the manga teaming up with Valkyrie-Tomoe.

ZhangTomo / TomoNao

- remember that Nao is can be quite the shady person at times, especially considering she is constantly gathering underground connections. e.g. Yamada,

- I think it is possible she would see something in Tomoe (ex-Zwei) and search for more answers (Zhang yearns for knowledge whether it is "pure", simple or dirty. Though she is borderline neutral she, in my belief would take Tomoe in (Shima) and then something could be organised from there - Tomoe would hate having anything to do with Garderobe again, but I don't think Zhang would really give a damn, would she? At least not in the absolute beginning.

- I'm sure gradually she'd gain a liking to teasing Tomoe however (this'd also help to break down Tomoe's masks, though, I'm sure Nao would see through these almost instantaneously since this is Nao.

But in the end, I honestly don't see Sunrise giving Tomoe a decent end, she has already been turned into a bumbling fangirl fanatic in Mai HiME: Mao by Sunrise themselves, so I highly doubt we'll be seeing Tomoe's inner personalities anytime-if ever-soon.

Hence: e.g. Mao-Tomoe

Any good pairing for Tomoe?  Tomoe210

Quick translation: I think these are right

Top: Shizuru~

Middle: Bububububu~

Bottom: Shizuru oneesama!~

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 am

Hmmm... When you put it like this it all makes sense... regardless of characters... :D
But... About Chie, I don't want to see her away from Aoi :D

Also I like Mai being paired with Mikoto so... No Mai for poor Tomoe... lol!

The other two though.... That is possibility indeed...
Although I didn't really read the manga so the only relationship between Miya and Tomoe I saw was the one "Do this, now do that... Oh you were busted? Clumsy you... Well enjoy the expelling..." :D I'll have to read the manga... I like that idea... :D

My, I feel ashamed for such short reply for something THAT long... :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 pm

UchihaAlice wrote:Hmmm... When you put it like this it all makes sense... regardless of characters... :D
But... About Chie, I don't want to see her away from Aoi :D

Also I like Mai being paired with Mikoto so... No Mai for poor Tomoe... lol!

The other two though.... That is possibility indeed...
Although I didn't really read the manga so the only relationship between Miya and Tomoe I saw was the one "Do this, now do that... Oh you were busted? Clumsy you... Well enjoy the expelling..." :D I'll have to read the manga... I like that idea... :D

My, I feel ashamed for such short reply for something THAT long... :D

Oh, don't worry about it, lol. When it comes to analysing characters/nations/items for the Mai Series I go into ridiculous detail as accurately as I possibly can. I'm not always like this, well-not 20% of the time when posting on MM. Akira Okuzaki

You'll find that with the Otome manga it has a few sections which'll disturb you, hell, it did with me, though of course Sunrise's amazing plotholes are of course within the manga with some... awkward issues.

But nonetheless I adore the manga just as much as the anime for Otome. Although I do wish Sunrise would be more creative with the pairings instead of just shoving the characters with another for pretty much the rest of their production life.

Haruka/Sara is hinted in Zwei, but seriously Sunrise.
Spoiler:

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm

You know, I've never understood why TrollSunrise never picked up with Tomoe x Miya after Mai-Otome. Zwei's second episode was a great opportunity to see the return of Miya, continuing her slave work for Tomoe and her election against Yukino. Sure, you can argue that Miya wouldn't be THAT stupid to go for the spiraling ride with Tomoe a second time. After all, Tomoe is the reason Miya was expelled from Garderobe Academy. Shaming herself and everyone she ever knew. But you see, that's exactly why another hook up with Tomoe would work. Miya has nothing left but bitterness and shame, it makes sense to work for Tomoe again, maybe even falling for her in the process.

When a character reaches rock bottom so hard, they tend to go a little psychotic and crazy. Hell, imagine if Miya became a Tomoe Marugerite? Only worse? O_O
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Hmmm... True enough... :D
Either way... I just started reading the manga... Just finished reading the 1st volume... So far it's really weird.... Hope it gets better at some point...

Aside the Tomoe matter...
Watching the anime I thought Mashiro couldn't get any more dislikeable for me....Reading the manga I see how wrong I was... lol!
(Any good pairing for Tomoe?  Ifuknowwhatimeanplz If you know what I mean... ) :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down