Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover: They who would rival the Otome

2 posters

Go down

Crossover: They who would rival the Otome Empty Crossover: They who would rival the Otome

Post by LyriumEidolon Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 am

I've decided to bring my story here, though I will do so via a link to the story on fanfiction.net. The reason for this is that the story itself has exceeded the 65,000 word mark, and as such, would take too long to bring over all of the contents of the chapters individually.

Crossover: Mai-Otome and Starcraft
Title: They who would rival the Otome
Summary:
AU: The Otome weren't the only super soldiers on the planet. There were others, created by the hands of both the Terran and Protoss as they struggle to hold off the Zerg. These are their stories.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6903431/1/They-who-would-rival-the-Otome
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Crossover: They who would rival the Otome Empty Re: Crossover: They who would rival the Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am

LyriumEidolon wrote:I've decided to bring my story here, though I will do so via a link to the story on fanfiction.net. The reason for this is that the story itself has exceeded the 65,000 word mark, and as such, would take too long to bring over all of the contents of the chapters individually.

Crossover: Mai-Otome and Starcraft
Title: They who would rival the Otome
Summary:
AU: The Otome weren't the only super soldiers on the planet. There were others, created by the hands of both the Terran and Protoss as they struggle to hold off the Zerg. These are their stories.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6903431/1/They-who-would-rival-the-Otome

Smart thinking, LyriumEidolon. Extensive fanfics with thousands of chapters need only a link to ff.net. I'll review it here in the future, then copy and paste to ff.net. :) Can't wait to read this, Mai-Otome X Starcraft makes sense and has potential.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossover: They who would rival the Otome Empty Re: Crossover: They who would rival the Otome

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks so much, Luu :D . Right now, I'm about halfway through the third story arc. I hope you enjoy.

On another note, I got a few ideas for fanart for this while writing the story. Any idea where I could go to share said ideas, or am I in the right place already? Just asking because they're something I'd really like to see drawn/created, yet I lack the ability to do so myself.

Anyways, think I might be getting off topic, but I just wanted to air that question. Again, thanks so much, Luu.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Thanks so much, Luu :D . Right now, I'm about halfway through the third story arc. I hope you enjoy.

On another note, I got a few ideas for fanart for this while writing the story. Any idea where I could go to share said ideas, or am I in the right place already? Just asking because they're something I'd really like to see drawn/created, yet I lack the ability to do so myself.

Anyways, think I might be getting off topic, but I just wanted to air that question. Again, thanks so much, Luu.

No problem, Ly. You still have a ways to go, don't give up now! :)

Hmm, we don't have a fanart idea thread. Only a fanfic one, if I remember correctly. Since your ideas are related to the Mai-Otome X Starcraft crossover, better keep them here. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Just got two more chapters to upload. Getting really excited about nearing the finish line (and who knows, if I can flesh out a few more concepts, I could probably upload another Mai-series fanfic :D ).
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Just got two more chapters to upload. Getting really excited about nearing the finish line (and who knows, if I can flesh out a few more concepts, I could probably upload another Mai-series fanfic :D ).

Arika Yumemiya  I don't see why not. A lot of your ideas could be fleshed out if the chapters turn out nicely structured and interesting. Let me know when you upload the next chapters, I'm very eager to read em'.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Okay, the first few chapters of the revised story are now live on ff.net. Personally, it feels a bit better to me than the previous version, mainly because I think I got everyone in character and went over some character abilities that, on reflection, seem ill-fitting, restructuring them, and going into a bit more detail of some of the places featured.

Actually looking forward to getting back into this.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down